<— HOLY MOLY THE BIG NEWS OF THE DAY is today’s Amazon Kindle “Deal of the Day” sales (THE WHOLE LIST IS AWESOME!!).
SO MANY of the authors and latest books we love (or are dying to read) are a “Deal of the Day” today and I mean SUPER-BARGAIN priced!
- Karine Halle (Before I Ever Met You),
Jacqueline: Before I Ever Met You made me cry multiple times
Ali: I read this in the spring, a good one!!
Maria: I’ve been wanting to read this!!!!!!
Kat: Yay one clicked so glad you saw this!
- Erin Watt (Twisted Palace: A Novel (The Royals Book 3)
… just to name a few, and SO MANY MORE are on here (4 Amazon pages worth!). I one-clicked a few too many, but I can’t help it. These were on my TBR list, and now they are mine!!! 😀
And now… for MORE awesome news!
Sara Ney just posted the blurb and cover reveal for her upcoming latest in the “Douchebag” series called “How to Date a Douchebag: The Coaching Hours”!! No preorder yet, but it sounds perfect for the series. This one is about the coach’s daughter, and she’s promised that her transfer to that school will be an uneventful one (and the guys WILL leave her alone), but…
“…Wrong on both counts.
A$$HOLES ALWAYS COME OUT OF THE WOODWORK WHEN THE STAKES ARE HIGH.
A bet is placed, and I’m on the table. After one humiliating night and too much alcohol, I find the last nice guy on campus. And when he offers to rent me his spare bedroom, I go all in. It’s time for the nice guy to finish first.
Midnight chats and spilling my problems turn to lingering touches. Lingering touches turn to more.
And the ultimate good guy has the potential do more damage than any douchebags ever could…”
Willow Aster was interviewed on the Huffington Post (Willow Aster on Caring, Listening, and Finding Balance) following her latest book release, Whore. Great insight into her characters, how she balanced the heroine’s selling her body vs. falling in love, and her own personal writing process (and hobbies). You can read it here!
A.L. Jackson’s latest COVER REVEAL (and blurb) for her upcoming book, “Follow Me Back”!!!! It’s a standalone in her latest “Fight For Me” series about a jaded, bossy E.R. doctor and a coffee shop owner down the street that is getting divorced. No preorder yet, but take a gander at this!!! The author says:
“Writing this book has been such an incredible journey, and I absolutely can’t wait to get this deliciousness into your hands on February 5th! I love this book so freaking much, and I hope you will too.
AND ISN’T THE COVER PERFECTION? The model is spot-on for my vision of Dr. Kale Bryant!”
K. Bromberg has a new release coming out this month, a standalone in her “Everyday Heroes” series, entitled “Combust” about a sexy firefighter (who just happens to be HER new roommate). OH MY. YAY US!!!
“. . . a rebound has never looked so good. That’s her first thought when she sees firefighter Grady Malone.
Sexy. Charismatic. Unapologetic. He’s a man who carries his own scars—the ones on his back, the survivor’s guilt on his soul, and the fear in his heart…”
“I may or may not have just opened up my email to find the latest draft of this bad boy…. Driven’s screenplay by PassionFlix!”
I don’t have a blurb yet (I’m not that prepared), but I’ll leave you with a tiny snippet of it. 😉
“Are you two ever going to get along?”
Ivan said “yes” at the same time I said “no,” giving him a dirty look as I did it.
Emma Hart has a new one that sounds like SO MUCH FUN!!! The Upside to Being Single is releasing this month and OMG IT SOUNDS HILARIOUS & AWESOME!!! She doesn’t know WHY she flashed her *ahem* chest for beads (even though she knew better)…
“…Maybe it was because I never thought I’d see them again.
Not that it matters. Not today.
Because the hotel I manage was finally bought—and the guy who walks in and introduces himself as my new boss is Mr. Tall, Dark, and Silent.
There are many upsides to being single.
Your new boss knowing what your boobs look like?
Not one of them…”
Robin Hill (aka our very own and beloved and best book-buddie “R”) is releasing a book in just a few days (January 16th, to be exact), called Waiting for the Sun (Waiting for the Sun Book 1)!!! OMG I am so freaking excited. Here’s just a snippet if the blurb:
…she made a promise to her late father to come out of her shell and live a little.
When her best friend bails on their annual girls’ trip, she vows to do just that, but her plan is foiled when the hotel loses her reservation. Alone and stranded in Austin, Texas during one of the world’s largest music festivals, she’s rescued by a mysterious stranger, and an unexpected friendship blossoms…
“I believe I need to be more direct about my next release, Rules of Engagement.
This book is NOT dark. There is no slaughter. It’s romantic suspense, NOT a dark romance. No death. No crimes. No anything that even remotely crosses any lines of dark.
Is it suspenseful? Yes. One of my betas is ready to shoot me because I won’t give up what’s going on. But is it dark? No. Not at all.”
P.S. Here are some sneak peeks! 😀
Skye Warren (another one of our queens of dark reads) DOES have a DARK BOOK coming out on January 30th, and it’s called “Hostage” (written by both her and Annika Martin) and OMG THAT COVER IS FANTASTIC!!! It’s set in the same world as Prisoner (but is a standalone and can be read separately). He’s a criminal murderer that spares her life but… he gets in her car… and comes back for her again and again…
“Drive,” he tells me, and I have no choice. He’s a criminal with burning green eyes, invading my life and my dreams.
The police say he’s dangerously obsessed with me, but I’m the one who can’t stop thinking about him. Maybe it’s wrong to let him touch me. Maybe it’s wrong to touch him back. Maybe these twisted dates need to stop. Except he feels like the only real thing in my world of designer labels and mansions.
So I drive us under threat, until it’s hard to remember I don’t want to be there.
Until it’s too late to turn back.
UPCOMING RELEASES just added to the main “New Releases” page:
- The Wife Between Us: A Novel by Greer Hendricks & Sarah Pekkanen – January 9th 2017 <— I’ve been hearing how CRAZY GOOOOOOOD this one is, and I want to read it badly!!
- Man Card (Man Hands Book 2) by Sarina Bowen & Tanya Eby – January 15th 2018
- Waiting for the Sun (Waiting for the Sun Book 1) by Robin Hill – January 16th 2018
- Sex, Not Love by Vi Keeland – January 15th 2018
- Pretty Ugly Lies by Pamela Crane – January 23rd 2018
- Angel’s Halo: Fallen Angel (Angel’s Halo MC Book 6) by Terri Anne Browning – January 23rd 2018
- Here Comes the Sun (Butler, Vermont Series Book 3) by Marie Force – January 23rd 2018
- Combust by K. Bromberg – January 29th 2018
- A Crack in Everything (Cracks Book 1) by L.H. Cosway – January 30th 2018
- The Upside to Being Single by Emma Hart – January 30th 2018
- How the Light Gets In (Cracks Book 2) by L.H. Cosway – February 6th 2018
- Devastate (Deliver Book 4) by Pam Goodwin – February 6th 2018
- Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen – February 12th 2018
- Up in Smoke: A King Series Novel by T.M. Frazier – February 19th 2018
- Charming Hannah (The Big Sky Series Book 1) by Kristen Proby – February 27th 2018
- Baby Daddy by Kendall Ryan – February 27th 2018
- The Hook-Up Experiment (The Experiment Book 1) by Emma Hart – March 13th 2018
- Covert Game (A GhostWalker Novel) by Christine Feehan – March 20th 2018
- Forever Lucy (The Lucy & Harris Novella Series Book 5) by Terri Anne Browning – March 26th 2018
- Savage Prince: An Anti-Heroes Collection Novel (Savage Trilogy Book 1) by Meghan March – March 27th 2018
- Save Me (Corrupted Hearts Book 4) by Tiffany Snow – April 17th 2018
- The Marriage Arrangement: A Marriage to a Billionaire Novella by Jennifer Probst – May 1st 2018
- Death Doesn’t Bargain: A Deadman’s Cross Novel by Sherilyn Kenyon – May 8th 2018
- Shadow Keeper (A Shadow Riders Novel) by Christine Feehan – May 28th 2018
- The Darkest Warrior (Lords of the Underworld) by Gena Showalter – June 26th 2018
- All Your Perfects: A Novel by Colleen Hoover – July 17th 2018
- The Good Luck Charm by Helena Hunting – August 7th 2018
- Blind Kiss: A Novel by Renee Carlino – August 14th 2018
- All the Way: A Romancing Manhattan Novel by Kristen Proby – August 21st 2018
- Stygian (Dark-Hunter Novels) by Sherilyn Kenyon – September 4th 2018
- Dark Sentinel (Carpathian Novel, A) by Christine Feehan – September 4th 2018
- Control: An Everyday Heroes Novella by K. Bromberg – November 13th 2018
- Hunky Heartbreaker: A Whiskey Kisses Novella by Kendall Ryan – November 27th 2018