New releases are a little slow today (I think we only have a couple) but the book news is plentiful and awesome. Plus, Tuesday is gonna be crazy enough with the releases, I think we can settle in and enjoy some from our TBR list before it hits!! 😛
<— But! First… LOOKIT WHAT’S LIVE!!!! What I Need (Alabama Summer Book 5)!! It can be read as a standalone and oh yesssssss it sounds like a love triangle, all angsty and kind of forbiddeny and such. She has a one night stand with someone when she thought she was single (and they totally connect) but…
“But when she comes home to the boyfriend she no longer thought she had, Riley buries her secret and begs CJ to do the same. Forget about each other. It was a mistake. That’s all it was… right?
Desires are hidden. Distance is kept. Until one night CJ makes the ultimate sacrifice, and Riley can no longer avoid the man she can’t stop thinking about.
Not with him sleeping down the hall…”
Karina Halle just revealed the cover, blurb AND preorder (coming out this month) of book #2 (Dirty Souls (Sins Duet Book 2) in her “Sins” duet!!! Wow that was quick, and this cover is as awesome as #1 (Black Hearts (Sins Duet Book 1) <— Javier’s son!!!
Tracey Garvis-Graves just announced an upcoming second-chance romance/women’s fiction entitled “The Girl He Used to Know”. It’s still in the works (just a first draft so far) but she’s excited!! She wrote a blog post about it and describes it:
“…it follows two people who meet via the campus chess club and fall in love during their senior year of college The second-chance part comes into play when they run into each other at a Chicago grocery store ten years after they broke up.”
“…Having caught wind of the urban legend of Mister Romance from a lovestruck client, Eden is determined to publish a scathing expose on Max and his ability to swindle lonely society women out of their fortunes.
Desperate to protect his anonymity and his clients, Max challenges Eden to give him three dates. If she doesn’t fall in love with him, she can run her story with his blessing…”
There are three little words most guys don’t want to hear on the first date.
I mean these… “knock me up.”
This single gal has had enough of the games, the BS and the endless chase. I know what I want most, and it’s not true love. It’s a bun in the oven, and I’m not afraid to hit up my sex-on-a-stick co-worker to do the job
T. Gephart just revealed the cover of her upcoming release called “Train Wreck” (OMG THAT COVER IS GORGEOUS!!!) about a socialite that received terrible reviews for her art exhibition, and a tattoo artist. I just read a great, hilarious book by her (#1 Crush <— my review) just last week! YAY MORE!!! Although I don’t think this new one has anything to do with that one.
Stephanie: Totally love the colorful font! Very eye-catching! I can’t wait to read it!
Robin: That’s a cover!
Saffron: Gosh! So gorgeous!
“…to adapt the entire series into ten movie-length episodes. I’m the screenwriter and a producer. I’ll be involved throughout the entire process. So it will truly be my books come to life!”
Ohana Legacy: The Thin Love Series Bundle. Launching March 14th, this bundle begins with Keira Riley and Kona Hale’s long journey to their HEA to Ransom and Aly’s struggle to keep their family intact. This bundle includes all three full-length Thin Love novels, the My Beloved novella, and My Always, a deleted scene story, all of which encompass the Thin Love series.
“Their story was called “Talking To The Moon” and debuted in November 2016 in the Because Beards anthology. Readers fell in-love with these characters. So much so that they asked for more. And more is what you are getting!
Jules and Jameson’s story will be told in seven acts, published in random order as short stories featured in anthologies. I don’t know when or where the next installment will be released…
…Until then, here is the list of where the confirmed stories are featured. Go to https://jeanninecolette.com/2016/12/12/jules-jameson/ to click on the link to read.”
MORE preorders that were just added to the main upcoming “Book Releases” page:
- The Opposite of You by Rachel Higginson <— I LOVE THIS AUTHOR! Hahahah I LOVE the sound of this one. Right up my alley! She’s got a food truck, and across the street, is a 5-star restaurant with a Michelin star chef… and she can’t stand him!! Tee hee!!! “After escaping an abusive fiancé to live in hostels and cheap hotels while I worked my way across Europe, I’ve come to two conclusions. The first? Now that I’m back home, I’m going to squander my expensive culinary degree on a food truck that caters to the late night drunk crowd. The second? I’m going to prove to the bastard across the plaza that my street food is better than his fussy five course monstrosities...” releasing March 30th
- Devil You Know (Lost Boys Book 1) by L.A. Fiore – March 10th 2017
- Groupie (Rock-Hard Beautiful Book 1) by C.M. Stunich <— ROCK STAR BOOK & she goes on tour with them?? She’s destitute, and she’s got nothing left, but then everything changes… “A crumpled concert ticket. A chance encounter. That’s what it takes to start all over again. Five rockstars. One girl. Six dark hearts, six withered souls. But can one broken person really put another back together again” releasing March 21st 2017
- His Dirty Little Secret by Terri Anne Browning – April 6th 2017
- Oh, My Dragon (The I Like Big Dragons Series Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – April 6th 2017
- The House Mate (Roommates Book 3) by Kendall Ryan <— April 18th 2017
- Son of a Beard (The Dixie Wardens Rejects MC Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – April 27th 2017
- Worship Me (Men of Inked Book 7) by Chelle Bliss <— May 9th 2017
- Somebody Else’s Sky (Something in the Way Book 2) by Jessica Hawkins <— Part TWO of her FORBIDDEN LOVE trilogy!!! (Here’s #1 Something in the Way and readers are LOVING IT) May 22nd 2017
- I’m Only Here for the Beard (The Dixie Wardens Rejects Book 4) by Lani Lynn Vale – May 31st 2017
- Misadventures of a City Girl by Meredith Wild & Chelle Bliss – November 14th 2017