New releases are a little slow today (I think we only have a couple) but the book news is plentiful and awesome. Plus, Tuesday is gonna be crazy enough with the releases, I think we can settle in and enjoy some from our TBR list before it hits!! 😛
<— But! First… LOOKIT WHAT’S LIVE!!!! What I Need (Alabama Summer Book 5)!! It can be read as a standalone and oh yesssssss it sounds like a love triangle, all angsty and kind of forbiddeny and such. She has a one night stand with someone when she thought she was single (and they totally connect) but…
“But when she comes home to the boyfriend she no longer thought she had, Riley buries her secret and begs CJ to do the same. Forget about each other. It was a mistake. That’s all it was… right?
Desires are hidden. Distance is kept. Until one night CJ makes the ultimate sacrifice, and Riley can no longer avoid the man she can’t stop thinking about.
Not with him sleeping down the hall…”
Karina Halle just revealed the cover, blurb AND preorder (coming out this month) of book #2 (Dirty Souls (Sins Duet Book 2) in her “Sins” duet!!! Wow that was quick, and this cover is as awesome as #1 (Black Hearts (Sins Duet Book 1) <— Javier’s son!!!
Tracey Garvis-Graves just announced an upcoming second-chance romance/women’s fiction entitled “The Girl He Used to Know”. It’s still in the works (just a first draft so far) but she’s excited!! She wrote a blog post about it and describes it:
“…it follows two people who meet via the campus chess club and fall in love during their senior year of college The second-chance part comes into play when they run into each other at a Chicago grocery store ten years after they broke up.”
Leisa Rayven has also announced an upcoming new release called “Mister Romance (Masters of Love Book 1)” (and it’s already up for preorder!!). HE’S an escort, and she wants to expose him!
“…Having caught wind of the urban legend of Mister Romance from a lovestruck client, Eden is determined to publish a scathing expose on Max and his ability to swindle lonely society women out of their fortunes.
Desperate to protect his anonymity and his clients, Max challenges Eden to give him three dates. If she doesn’t fall in love with him, she can run her story with his blessing…”
Lauren Blakely revealed the cover of her upcoming sexy book The Wild One. Oh MY what a premise. She wants to get pregnant and she’s focused on her player co-worker to get the job done…
There are three little words most guys don’t want to hear on the first date.
I mean these… “knock me up.”
This single gal has had enough of the games, the BS and the endless chase. I know what I want most, and it’s not true love. It’s a bun in the oven, and I’m not afraid to hit up my sex-on-a-stick co-worker to do the job
T. Gephart just revealed the cover of her upcoming release called “Train Wreck” (OMG THAT COVER IS GORGEOUS!!!) about a socialite that received terrible reviews for her art exhibition, and a tattoo artist. I just read a great, hilarious book by her (#1 Crush <— my review) just last week! YAY MORE!!! Although I don’t think this new one has anything to do with that one.
Stephanie: Totally love the colorful font! Very eye-catching! I can’t wait to read it!
Robin: That’s a cover!
Saffron: Gosh! So gorgeous!
Rebecca Donovan is looking for funding to turn her HUGE HIT “The Breathing Trilogy” into a TV film series. She says:
“…to adapt the entire series into ten movie-length episodes. I’m the screenwriter and a producer. I’ll be involved throughout the entire process. So it will truly be my books come to life!”
Jasinda Wilder is releasing a new healthy living book called “Big Girls Do It Stronger” (the sister book to her Big Girls Do It Running)!! It’s coming out in just a week or so.
Eden Butler is also releasing a series bundle (for her “Thin Love” series)!! She revealed the cover and announced:
Ohana Legacy: The Thin Love Series Bundle. Launching March 14th, this bundle begins with Keira Riley and Kona Hale’s long journey to their HEA to Ransom and Aly’s struggle to keep their family intact. This bundle includes all three full-length Thin Love novels, the My Beloved novella, and My Always, a deleted scene story, all of which encompass the Thin Love series.
Jeannine Colette is expanding a short story that she wrote for an anthology, that readers fell in love with and wanted to read more. She says:
“Their story was called “Talking To The Moon” and debuted in November 2016 in the Because Beards anthology. Readers fell in-love with these characters. So much so that they asked for more. And more is what you are getting!
Jules and Jameson’s story will be told in seven acts, published in random order as short stories featured in anthologies. I don’t know when or where the next installment will be released…
…Until then, here is the list of where the confirmed stories are featured. Go to https://jeanninecolette.com/2016/12/12/jules-jameson/ to click on the link to read.”
MORE preorders that were just added to the main upcoming “Book Releases” page:
- The Opposite of You by Rachel Higginson <— I LOVE THIS AUTHOR! Hahahah I LOVE the sound of this one. Right up my alley! She’s got a food truck, and across the street, is a 5-star restaurant with a Michelin star chef… and she can’t stand him!! Tee hee!!! “After escaping an abusive fiancé to live in hostels and cheap hotels while I worked my way across Europe, I’ve come to two conclusions. The first? Now that I’m back home, I’m going to squander my expensive culinary degree on a food truck that caters to the late night drunk crowd. The second? I’m going to prove to the bastard across the plaza that my street food is better than his fussy five course monstrosities...” releasing March 30th
- Devil You Know (Lost Boys Book 1) by L.A. Fiore – March 10th 2017
- Groupie (Rock-Hard Beautiful Book 1) by C.M. Stunich <— ROCK STAR BOOK & she goes on tour with them?? She’s destitute, and she’s got nothing left, but then everything changes… “A crumpled concert ticket. A chance encounter. That’s what it takes to start all over again. Five rockstars. One girl. Six dark hearts, six withered souls. But can one broken person really put another back together again” releasing March 21st 2017
- His Dirty Little Secret by Terri Anne Browning – April 6th 2017
- Oh, My Dragon (The I Like Big Dragons Series Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – April 6th 2017
- The House Mate (Roommates Book 3) by Kendall Ryan <— April 18th 2017
- Son of a Beard (The Dixie Wardens Rejects MC Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – April 27th 2017
- Worship Me (Men of Inked Book 7) by Chelle Bliss <— May 9th 2017
- Somebody Else’s Sky (Something in the Way Book 2) by Jessica Hawkins <— Part TWO of her FORBIDDEN LOVE trilogy!!! (Here’s #1 Something in the Way and readers are LOVING IT) May 22nd 2017
- I’m Only Here for the Beard (The Dixie Wardens Rejects Book 4) by Lani Lynn Vale – May 31st 2017
- Misadventures of a City Girl by Meredith Wild & Chelle Bliss – November 14th 2017
First! Yayyy me! *thumbs nose at sad losers who aren’t first*
There’s some great, eye-catching covers today.
And I like the sound of The Opposite of You.
*hugs todays winner*
I KNOW IT. That one sounds like it’ll be so much infuriating fun!! In a battle of wits. And that blurb is PERFECT. Especially that ending.
Tee hee! She’s a great author.
Ok….stereotype. But doesn’t he look like he would be the food truck chef?
THE BREATHING SERIES MADE INTO TV SHOW?!?!
*returns Maryse’s hug*
I licked The 5 stages of falling in love by the same author.
LOL *liked* (I don’t usually lick books….. ummmm……)
LOL Jan… I was all, she really must have LOVED the hero in that one.
I seriously thought you meant that.
I totally thought she meant it too!
I’m licking the new Tracey Garvis Graves book!
No! I would never, I swear! Ewww. *blushes*
I lick my ipad ALL THE TIME! Tastes much better then paper 😆
Robin, White-Hot Hack (Kate and Ian, #2) ????
Ela, The Girl He Used to Know (above)
I need to read #1 Crush before Train Wreck comes out. I love the cover. A beautiful cover will suck me in EVERY SINGLE TIME. I’ve never understood why some books have such hideous covers. It’s such an important tool. But, yeah, I digress…..exiting tangent now. Oh and I took a chance on a book that has a somewhat “controversial” title for some readers and was pleasantly surprised. CHEATER by Rachel Van Dyken was VERY good. I expected to fully hate the hero but I just couldn’t. Now I’m not saying he’s perfect, but I really liked him in the end. Avery was a total firecracker and gave the hero so much hell. I genuinely laughed out loud at least 10 times reading this. ****NOT REALLY A SPOILER JUST A HEADS UP ALERT****For those who hate cheating the cheating in question was a past mistake. Now he does have EXTREME manwhore issues but nothing “bad” happened involving his relationship with the heroine in this regard. I’ve read a coupl of titles by this author but this was definitely the best I’ve read. Will definitely check out a few more. It’s perfect for someone looking for a romantic comedy with great characters.
I need to read #1 Crush, that one looks good.
Thanks Anti-Amy for the feedback on Cheater. That also sounds interesting.
I too hate stupid covers. I refuse to even read some that are too tacky.