- Shiver by Ela Frank & Brooke Blaine <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! OOPS!! Never mind… 😉 DARK-READ STALKER ALERT! “Warning: This is not a love story. It is not a romance. This is an obsessive stalker lust story that contains darker themes that may serve as a trigger to some readers. Shiver is a standalone novel.“
“Everything I told you is true—I’m not a good man, but you choose what you want to hear.
You shouldn’t have come that night. Maybe then you’d be safe. But it’s too late now.
I want you because you remind me of him. I need you to give me back what I lost.”
- Crave, Part Two (Crave Duet Book 2) by E.K. Blaire <— E.K. BLAIRE’S DUET IS NOW COMPLETE!! 🙂
- NSFW by Piper Lawson <— He’s her boss… “Avery Banks, our resident rising star, is a shark. The tall, blond, and gorgeous kind with zero patience and even less forgiveness. Good thing I’m the Mae West of executive assistants. I live to put grown men in their place….
<— KATE STEWART’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! I LOVE this author and I think this is gonna be super-tumultuous-angsty ’cause she personally warned me about Drive…
“It’s very Room 212 in feels. Fair warning!”
Kostantina: Omg this book sounds amazing!! I luv luv luv how she embeds each song to listen too at the beginning of each chapter!! So cool! Totally one clicking!
Heather: OMG Maryse. You NEED to read this book. I can’t even formulate words. The entire premise is genius. The book is freaking magic. There is NOTHING else out there like it. I’m a huge fan of hers and this one is just. . . my God. EVERYTHANG!
Mary Ann: Room 212 is the first book that I read from Kate Stewart. And I like and enjoyed reading that book. So I am in diving in…
Annnnnnnd… in other news:
Kristen Ashley surprised us with this BIG deal!!!!!! Many of you already saw the announcement, but how could I not post it again on the official “news post”? 😀 She’s got a surprise new book up for pre-order. The Hookup (Moonlight and Motor Oil Series Book 1) <— UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT!! She’s really into him… but he has her at arm’s length because he’s in love with someone else that broke his heart…
“…Whoever was up next would be runner up, second best. Knowing the stakes, Izzy will take what she can get from the gentleman that’s Johnny Gamble. And even knowing his heart might never mend, Johnny can’t seem to stay away from Izzy.
Until out of nowhere, his lost love comes back to town. He’s not going back, but Johnny still knows the right thing to do is let Izzy go.
And Izzy knew the stakes…”
Kristen Ashley has another HUGE MOVIE NEWS surprise!
#PassionIsComing with New York Times bestseller Kristen Ashley!
★ ★ ★ PASSIONFLIX SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT ★ ★ ★
Passionflix and New York Times bestselling author Kristen Ashley are thrilled to announce the option of not one, but TWO beloved romance titles! We are over the moon excited to announce THE WILL and THREE WISHES will be coming to Passionflix, a studio and streaming platform dedicated to turning romance novels into movies and series.
Get ready to fall further in love with Josephine and Jake in THE WILL and Nate and Lily in THREE WISHES, coming soon from passionflix.com!
Yes! Finally!!!! It’s announcement day of the Super Secret Awesome Project I’ve been telling you guys about for what feels like forever! Also known OFFICIALLY as the Man of the Month series!
Thanks to USA Today for the lovely article and interview!!!
Suanne Laqueur (one of our very favorites!!) just won a HUGE award (the grand prize for Writer’s Digest Self-Published Book Awards). Here’s her reaction. Tee hee!!! P.S. She has book #2 (A Charm of Finches (Venery Book 2) in this series up for preorder (in case you didn’t know).
Tijan bargain!!!! Kian is super-bargain priced today!
Marcie: Read Kian in less than 24 hours an loved it, I am a HUGE Tijan fan and have read everything and anything she has provided.
Tessa: Kian was really good. I was expecting it to be darker, but honestly, Kian is so sweet, you can’t help but like him.
He lives in a castle fit for a fairy tale, but he’s no prince.
He’s a killer.
By an act of fate, our worlds collide.
They call him a monster, but he is my salvation.
L.J. Shen has a new rock star read coming out!! She announced “midnight Blue (no preorder yet) but here’s a bit of a teaser: “He is a British rock star. She’s the one girl he promised himself not to mess with…”
Harry Potter COOL NEWS!!!! Harry Potter’s house is for sale!!!
THESE were JUST ADDED to the main “NEW RELEASE” page!
- Dignity (The Breaking Point Book 2) by Jay Crownover – October 17th 2017
- Falling Fast by Aurora Rose Reynolds – October 24th 2017
- A Charm of Finches (Venery Book 2) by Suanne Laqueur – November 1st 2017
- Hot and Heavy (Chubby Girl Chronicles Book 2) by Tabatha Vargo – November 3rd 2017
- Complicated by Kristen Ashley – November 7th 2017
- Annihilation (The Mystic Series Book 8) by B.C. Burgess – November 9th 2017
- Hardcore Twenty-Four (Stephanie Plum Book 24) by Janet Evanovich – November 14th 2017
- Perfect Match: (A Romantic Comedy) by Lila Monroe – November 13th 2017
- Wicked Torture (Wicked Nights (Stark World) Book 3) by J. Kenner – November 14th 2017
- Double Trouble by Sierra Cartwright – November 14th 2017
- Crowned by Hate (Crowned #1) by Amo Jones – November 14th 2017
- Defiant Queen (Anti-Heroes Collection Book 2) by Meghan March – November 14th 2017
- Rock Solid by Carly Phillips & Erika Wilde – November 14th 2017
- Begin Again: Allie and Kaden’s Story by Mona Kasten – November 14th 2017
- Cuffed by His Charm: A Dirty Little Secrets Novel by Stacey Kennedy – November 14th 2017
- Wish You Were Mine by Tara Sivec – November 14th 2017
- The Complete Sookie Stackhouse Stories by Charlaine Harris – November 21st 2017
- Little Broken Things: A Novel by Nicole Baart – November 21st 2017
- Love: A Hollywood Romance (The Keatyn Chronicles Book 12) by Jillian Dodd – November 21st 2017
- Hotbloods by Bella Forrest – November 26th 2017
- Bad Princess by Julianna Keyes – November 27th 2017
- Past Perfect: A Novel by Danielle Steele – November 28th 2017
- Ravaged (Vampire Awakenings, Book 7) by Brenda K. Davies – November 30th 2017
- The Bachelor Contract (The Bachelors of Arizona) by Rachel Van Dyken – November 28th 2017
- So Over You (The Chicago Rebels Series Book 2) by Kate Meader – December 4th 2017
- Slammed (San Francisco Thunder) by Victoria Denault – December 5th 2017
- Roomies by Christina Lauren – December 5th 2017
- The Wicked Vampire (Last True Vampire series) by Kate Baxter – December 5th 2017
- Heart Sight (A Celta Novel) by Robin D. Owens – December 5th 2017
- Tempting Danger by Katie Reus – December 5th 2017
- Rugged Texas Cowboy by Lora Leigh – December 5th 2017
- Brave (A Wicked Trilogy Book 3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – December 11th 2017
- Torrid Little Affair by Kendall Ryan – December 11th 2017
- Mentor’s Match: A Submissive Series Standalone Novel by Tara Sue Me – December 11th 2017
- Cherish Hard (Hard Play Book 1) by Nalini Singh – November 14th 2017
- The Hookup (Moonlight and Motor Oil Series Book 1) by Kristen Ashley – December 19th 2017
- Sinful Empire (The Anti-Heroes Collection Book 3) by Meghan March – December 19th 2017
- Can’t Let Go (Callaway Cousins #5) (Callaways Book 13) by Barbara Freethy – December 26th 2017
- Kane: I Am Alpha (Law of the Lycans Book 9) by Nicky Charles – December 26th 2017
- The Pretender: Games People Play by HelenKay Dimon – December 26th 2017
- Twisted (The Steel Brothers Saga Book 8) by Helen Hardt – December 26th 2017
- Beautiful Lawman: A Devil’s Rock Novel by Sophie Jordan – December 26th 2017
- Infraction (Players Game Book 2) by Rachel Van Dyken – January 9th 2018
- Respect: An Infidelity Stand-alone Novel by Aleatha Romig – January 23rd 2018