- Hideaway (Devil’s Night #2) by Penelope Douglas!!! <— DARK READ!! The author says: “*Hideaway is a romantic suspense suitable for ages 18+. While the romance is a stand-alone, the plot is a continuation of events that began in CORRUPT (Devil’s Night, #1). It is strongly recommended that you have read Corrupt prior to reading this.”
- The Brother by K. Larsen <— CREEPY STALKER DARK READ ALERT!!! 😀 (Best to read book #1 first – The Tutor, as you’ll really get the full effect that will come through with this one). 😉
HAPPY OCTOBER!!!! This is one of my favorite months because 1.) It finally starts getting cooler with that fresh crisp air, 2.) It’s the start of the awesome Holiday season with all sorts of monthly events and get-togethers to look forward to, and 3.) HALLOWWWWWWEEEEEN!!!! *squeeeee* I’m a horror fanatic, and I’ll be indulging big time. 😀
P.S. I just watched Gerald’s Game (by Stephen King) on Netflix and I must say…. that was creepy fun!!! Freaked me out, made me have a panic attack, made me gasp in horror, but the message was pretty great. I kind of wish I had read it first. I imagine as a book it would really dig into my psyche.
Reanell: The book is amazing!!! I can’t wait to watch it on Netflix!
Maryse: I NEED to read that book. It was crazy intense and the thoughts and introspection behind it all… WOW
Heidi: The book is excellent!
Cyndi: OMG I forgot it came out!!!!!!
And with the start of our Fall season, comes extra good news!
Heidi McLaughlin‘s books 1-3 in her Beaumont Series (The Beaumont Series Boxed Set) has been bundled at a bargain price and just went LIVE! And YEP. I JUST ONE-CLICKED THIS BOOK BUNDLE! MINE!
Kristen Ashley announced a bunch of “Rock Chick” goodies for purchase that will support charities! Here’s the direct link to “RockChickNationSupports” 😀 She says:
Phone cases. Beach towels. Tote bags. Posters. Coffee Mugs. Canvases.
Yup, all the KA goodness you can handle and every penny of profit goes to support the Rock Chick Nation charities!
Emma Scott will be releasing a new standalone! Forever Right Now is about a woman starting over after a stint in jail, and meets her new single-father neighbor… YES PLEASE! I already LOVE this author and this sounds right up our angsty-inspiring alley! “…As Darlene struggles in her new city, the last thing she wants is to become entangled with her handsome—but cranky—neighbor and his adorable little girl…”
Caroline Kepnes (author of my beloved psych-thriller read, You: A Novel) wrote an excellent “Entertainment Weekly” article celebrating Stephen King’s 70th birthday!!! “Caroline Kepnes on discovering yourself in King’s stories” (here’s just a tiny excerpt):
“…Out of nowhere, my phone started to go crazy. The good kind of crazy. Stephen King had Tweeted about my book. What a gift. What a thrill. My mom was right. There was nobody who would have been more excited about this than my dad…”
Cora Carmack just posted the GORGEOUS cover reveal of her upcoming novel Rage (Stormheart). It’s book #2 in her new YA Fantasy romance series (and here’s book #1 Roar (Stormheart)
THESE were JUST ADDED to the main “NEW RELEASE” page!
- Forever Our Boys: A Beaumont Novella by Heidi McLaughlin – October 5th 2017
- Gun Shy: A psychological thriller by Lili St. Germain – October 6th 2017
- Dirty Little Promise (Forbidden Desires Book 2) by Kendall Ryan – October 9th 2017
- Sure Thing by Jana Aston – October 10th 2017
- Holding Onto Forever (The Beaumont Series: Next Generation Book 1) by Heidi McLaughlin – October 12th 2017
- Bountiful (True North Book 4) by Sarina Bowen – October 20th 2017
- Forever Right Now by Emma Scott – October 24th 2017
- A Little Too Late by Staci Hart – October 24th 2017
- Tainted Butterfly (Tainted Knights Book 2) by Terri Anne Browning – October 24th 2017
- Go to Hail (The Hail Raisers Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale – October 27th 2017
- American King (New Camelot Book 3) by Sierra Simone – October 31st 2017
- Mr. & Mrs. (The Mister Series Book 6) by J.A. Huss – October 31st 2017
- Lovers Like Us (Like Us Series Book 2) (Billionaires & Bodyguards) by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie – October 31st 2017
- Miss Fix-It by Emma Hart – October 31st 2017
- The Outliers: (The Outskirts Duet Book 2) by T.M. Frazier – November 1st 2017
- A Charm of Finches (Venery Book 2) by Suanne Laqueur – November 1st 2017
- Jacob’s Ladder: Gabe by Katie Ashley – November 7th 2017
- Prince Roman by C.D. Reiss – November 7th 2017
- True Abandon by Jeannine Colette – November 13th 2017
- What the Hail (The Hail Raisers Book 4) by Lani Lynn Vale – December 14th 2017
- Brave (Contours of the Heart Book 4) by Tammara Webber – December 19th 2017
- Cowboy Up (The Coming Home Series Book 3) by Harper Sloan – December 19th 2017
- Pretty Dead Girls by Monica Murphy – January 2nd 2018
- Still Me: A Novel by Jojo Moyes – January 23rd 2018
- Stumbling Into Love (Fluke My Life Book 2) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – January 30th 2018
- Rough Ride: A Chaos Novella by Kristen Ashley – February 13th 2017
- Up in Smoke: A King Series Novel by T.M. Frazier – February 19th 2018
- Queen of Rust by C.D. Reiss – February 20th 2018
- Marriage of Inconvenience (Knitting in the City Book 7) by Penny Reid – March 6th 2018
- White Knight by C.D. Reiss – April 2nd 2018
- BAD BOY BRODY by Tijan – May 7th 2018
- Marek: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett – May 22nd 2018
- Rage (Stormheart) by Cora Carmack – June 5th 2018
- Dirty Sexy Player by Laurelin Paige – July 23rd 2018