Here’s a bit of exciting author news that I rounded up. Lots of good stuff happening, a brand new anticipated release that will be showing up any minute now, some great looking bargains announcements and —> congratulations are in order!
- Congratulations to author Joanna Wylde!!!!! *squeeeeeeeeee* —> Her latest sexy bad-boy biker book (Reaper’s Legacy (Reapers Motorcycle Club)) is a NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLER!! And another one of our favorite authors (Kylie Scott) just announced it!
“Congratulations to Joanna Wylde for making the NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLERS LIST!!! Reapers Legacy is currently sitting at #9 for ebooks.”
- Congratulations to author Mia Sheridan for making the USA TODAY Best Seller’s list with her latest (and my newest favorite book) “Archer’s Voice (Sign of Love, Sagittarius)” (see my review).
- T.M. Frazier’s “The Dark Light of Day”!! Raw and gritty and right up our alley! (here’s my review)
- Kristen Proby’s cover reveal of her upcoming book “Tied With Me” is up (here). <— verrrry sexy!!! 😉
- Jamie McGuire updates us on her upcoming “Beautiful Disaster” movie saying:
“I made a huge OOPS! The Warner Bros contract was drawn up on July 27, 2012, but it wasn’t signed until November 13. So that means that Warner Bros still has the film rights and option to make the film until May 13, 2014.” <— side note: not quite sure what that means, movie-wise, but I’m sure she’ll keep us updated. 🙂
- More Jamie McGuire news and I know this’ll make you *squeeee* – Next Maddox brother (Trent) coming soon!!!
“In a wild turn of events, I spent an entire week of all-nighters to finish APOLONIA. Once finished, I spoke with my editor at Atria, and we both agreed that A Beautiful Wedding had such an incredible reception, that we would thank Beautiful Disaster fans by flip-flopping the release of Trent’s book with APOLONIA. What this means is that Trent’s book (title to be announced soon!) will release June 2014, and APOLONIA will be available in November 2014. This has never been done before, at least, not with me, and I’m excited to see the results of this decision. I’m even more excited to get started on Trent’s book, and get it into YOUR hands!”
I LOVE the Maddox’s. My favorite book-men in the whole wide world (well, at least Travis is, but I know his brothers are gonna rock my world!!). For those new to the blog, here is my review of my #1 favorite book ever: Beautiful Disaster.
- Megan Hart’s “The Favor” is on SUPER-sale right now!! 379 pages and it sounds gooood! From what I gather of the blurb: She comes back to her home town and the twin brothers still live next door… “To this day, though there might’ve been a lot of speculation about her relationship with Gabe, nobody else knows she was there in the woods that day…the day a devastating accident tore the Tierney brothers apart and drove Janelle away. But there are things that even Janelle doesn’t know, and as she and Gabe revisit their interrupted romance, she begins to uncover the truth denied to her when she ran away all those years ago.“
- Renee Carlino’s “Sweet Thing: A Novel” is being found in Target stores as we speak!!! I’m on my way to pick up my own copy tomorrow. 😀 (my review of Sweet Thing)
- Christine Zolendz has just hit “publish” for book #2 (“Cold-Blooded Beautiful (The Beautiful Series)“) which comes after “Brutally Beautiful” (see my review), It is NOW LIVE on Amazon!!
- Willow Aster has just published a special treat that goes with her hit “True Love Story” —> Ian’s love note to Sparrow (free on her website)!! P.S. see my review of her book.
- A Fighting Chance by AJ Sand <— NEW RELEASE (Fighter/Dark read!!!)!
- Amelia Hutchins updates us on book #3 in her Fae Chronicles series (book #1 is Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles):
“I have a lot of people asking about release date. Thing is, book 3 is almost done, and I don’t want to make anyone wait longer than I have to. So by not giving out the date, I can put this puppy out the minute it is ready.”