Lots of author celebrating to do and boy are we finding some AWESOME reads these days. Let’s take a look at their awesome news, and a few of today’s latest early bird releases and some of tomorrow’s pre-order highlights! 😀
P.S. Don’t forget to check out my latest 5-star review. This book (and trilogy) is everything! ➜ Book Review – Here to Stay by Suanne Laqueur
EXCITING AUTHOR NEWS!!
- COCKY BASTARD NEWS!!! #2 is coming!!! Author Vi Keeland announces:
“Penelope Ward and I are happy to announce that the second standalone in our Cocky Bastard series will be releasing on April 11th! It will be a complete standalone with all new characters.”
- Speaking of Vi Keeland… Congratulations to her!!! Her latest book, The Baller: A Down and Dirty Football Novel was #1 in the entire Kindle store!!!!
- MIA SHERIDAN NEWS!!! OMG!!!!! AWESOME MOVIE NEWS for one of my favorite books ever —> Archer’s Voice by Mia Sheridan!! The author says:
“***BIG, EXCITING ARCHER ANNOUNCEMENT***I am THRILLED to announce that Lauren Levine, award winning producer of Bridge to Terabithia, has purchased the film rights to Archer’s Voice!I am beyond excited about Lauren’s vision for Archer’s Voice as a Major Motion Picture and have the utmost confidence that she will create something very special and very moving. Just the thought of Archer Hale on the big screen . . . WOW! 🙂I will be working with Lauren on this project and will be able to keep you posted along the way.I want to thank all of YOU for your love and support of this book and of Archer as a hero. Without you, none of this would be happening! And thank you to my wonderful agent, Kimberly Brower, for her enthusiasm and hard work putting this deal together.I look forward to hearing all of your ideas as this process evolves. Love, Mia”
- K. Larsen NEWS!! Hey Jezebel fans… Look what I have!!!! AFTERMATH: A Short Story *thud* <— FREE READ RIGHT HERE ON THE BLOG!
- Katy Regnery HUGE NEWS!!!! Ginger’s Heart, a modern fairytale (Inspired by “Little Red Riding Hood”) NOW AVAILABLE FOR EXCLUSIVE* PRE-ORDER AT IBOOKS!!! *Available for pre-order at Amazon, B&N, Google and Kobo on Mar 7! And speaking of this much-loved author, she just published this novella!! Two Men Walk Into A Bar (at Christmastime)
- Hallowed Ground (Flight & Glory) by Rebecca Yarros <— JUST WENT LIVE! SHE HAS TO SAY GOODBYE TO HER DEPLOYED MILITARY BOYFRIEND ALERT! “Ember never wanted the Army life, but loving Josh means accepting whatever the army dictates—even when that means saying goodbye as Josh heads to Afghanistan, a country that nearly killed him once before and that took her father.“
- Noah by Justine Elvira <— LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT! “Now I’m torn between two men. One is tender, sweet, and dependable. The other is rough, dirty, and unreliable…“
- Paradise Fought: Abel by L.B. Dunbar <— FIGHTER ALERT??? He says he’s not a fighter… but I think he becomes one! “I’m a beta. The second son. The lesser one. The one never encouraged to fight, never encouraged to do anything, but stay out of my father’s way.”
- Boiling Point (Crossing the Line) by Tessa Bailey <— CON MAN NOW WORKING UNDERCOVER FOR THE POLICE ALERT! “But an untrustworthy man of disguise can become anyone he wants…including a man that Polly must trust if she’s to escape their dangerous game alive…”
- Let it be Us by Barbara Speak
- LOVE on The Horizon, A Breaking the Rules Novel (Breaking The Rules Series) by A.M. Madden
- Evan (Novella): 3.5 (A Carter Brother series) by Lisa Helen Gray
- Dirty Tricks (The Burke Brothers) by Emma Hart <— ROCK STAR ALERT BUT HE’S LOOKING TO GET SERIOUS ALERT! “The fact that he’s about to leave for L.A. to record the newest Dirty B. album doesn’t work in his favor, either. A long-distance relationship is the reason Chelsey’s parents divorced, and she’s sworn them off. Completely. Forever. No way.“
- Needing To Fall by Ryan Michele <— WHAT A GORGEOUS BOOK COVER!! AND SOUNDS EMOTIONALLY DARK ALERT! “For years, I drifted, unable to find my footing, never knowing what the word stable meant. Then a single moment in time rocked me to my core, changing me and making that solid ground I so desperately craved crumble at my feet, causing me to fall farther than I’d ever imagined.“
- Now, Please (Please Series Book 2) by Willow Summers
- First a Dream (Dreams Come True Book 1) by Emma Nichols <— A SINGLE MOTHER & A BILLIONAIRE ALERT! “When she suddenly became a single mother of two, her life changed for the worst until she ran into a handsome stranger.”
- Beautifully Toxic (Toxic Love Series Book 1) by L.M. Roberts <— HE WAS HER FIRST… AND THEN HE LEFT HER & HE DOESN’T KNOW SHE HAD HIS SON ALERT! “Now I find myself between a rock and a hard place. The rock being our son and the hard place being him…”
- Dark Room: A Society X Novel by L.P. Dover and Heidi McLaughlin <— Interesting (darkish?) steam-fest?? “The Dark Room is the only place you can live out your fantasies and no one will ever know it’s you…”
- HOLD (A Gentry Boys Story) by Cora Brent
- Just One Moment (Just One Song Book 4) by Stacey Lynn
- Anatomy of a Player (Taking Shots) by Cindi Madsen <— HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT!! “When his teammates bet him that he can’t land the gorgeous but prickly new reporter, he accepts the challenge, boasting he’ll have her in bed by the end of the semester. But Whitney is so much more than Hudson expected, and soon enough, he’s in too deep…“
- Sin & Suffer (Pure Corruption) by Pepper Winters – January 26th 2016
- Spider Game (Ghostwalker) by Christine Feehan – January 26th 2016
- Backlash (Winter’s Wrath Book 1) by Bianca Sommerland – January 26th 2016
- Enshrine by Chelle Bliss – January 26th 2016
- Pandemonium (MC Sinners Next Generation Book 1) by Bella Jewel – January 26th 2016
- Mercury Striking (The Scorpius Syndrome) by Rebecca Zanetti – January 26th 2016
- Hooked Up: Book 2 by Arianne Richmonde – January 26th 2016
- Sage’s Eyes (Forbidden) by V.C. Andrews – January 26th 2016
- Roadside Magic (Gallow and Ragged Book 2) by Lilith Saintcrow – January 26th 2016
- A Carolina Cold Fury Hockey Series 4-Book Bundle: Alex, Garrett, Zack, Ryker by Sawyer Bennett – January 26th 2016
- Sweet Revenge (2-Book Bundle: Sweet the Sin and Darker the Release) by Claire Kent – January 26th 2016
- Chasing Spring by R.S. Grey – February 1st 2016 <— Just went up for pre-order!
- Dawn of Forever (Jack & Jill Series Book 3) by Jewel E Ann – February 18th 2016 <— Just went up for pre-order!!
- Target on Our Backs (Monster in His Eyes Book 3) by J.M. Darhower – February 23rd 2016 <— Just went up for pre-order!
- The Ground Rules: Undone (The Rule Breakers Series Book 3) by Roya Carmen – February 23rd 2016 <— Just went up for pre-order!!
- One True Loves: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid <— Ooooh look what else is up for pre-order (another one of my ultimate favorite authors!!!!!!!) AND OMG!!!!!! THIS BLURB!!!”…a breathtaking new love story about a woman unexpectedly forced to choose between the husband she has long thought dead and the fiancé who has finally brought her back to life…” MINE!!!!!!
- ADORE (Spiral of Bliss #4) by Nina Lane <— Look what’s releasing in just a couple of weeks!! I LOVED book #1 SO MUCH!!! (series reading order)
- I updated this page (upcoming book releases) all the way to December. It is FULLY loaded. 😀 Of course I’ll be adding more as I find ’em: ➜ ALL OF THE UPCOMING BOOK RELEASES: https://www.maryse.net/book-releases
Woot, woot!!! Do you see, do you *see*?!?!? of course you see, you wrote this post Maryse, but everyone else!!! The Ground Rules – Undone is up for preorder, yay!!! OMG!! My tummy just did a little a flip, I can’t hardly wait, I know I have to wait, but I don’t want to!
I’m currently reading Kulti… been too quiet around here today! Miss you all!
This will be the 3rd trilogy I finish!! YAY for completing things!! 😛 LOL!!!
Oh well… not to say that Elle Kennedy’s “Off Campus” series is a trilogy… but I’ve read all three books out in it, so I’m on a roll!
Great list Maryse! Starting Dark Room tonight. It sounds intriguing 🙂
Oh an Archer’s Voice movie?!? Yes please!! So happy for Mia! Her books are so amazing. I wonder who would be playing Archer? Its a tough role.
A new Taylor Jenkins Reid book??? *SQUEEEEEEEeEEEE!!!!!!!!!*
*snort* That little “e” up there must have been my voice cracking in all of my excitement. 😛
*snort* IT TOTALLY WAS your voice cracking!!!!! 😛
I knew you were a teenage boy.
LOL!!!! I seriously love you guys. 😀
(And what was that boy name you gave me Bev? Was it Andy? *snicker*)
I’m Maurice. 😉
I finished Captive Prince 2, and I don’t want it to end! When is this book three coming out anyway? Wah! Things just got crazy good. What now? I hate leaving a great world behind. Ugh. Okay, fine… I’ll go with KMM. Not ready for the real world just yet.
OMG. Maryse that almost made me spew my hot chocolate. Lol.
Cause I speak of the pompitous of love
MichelleS, Feb 2. So what do you think of Laurent? And that ending?
LOL!!! I saw your comment and was all, Maurice? Whaaaa….OH! ‘Cause your name is Maryse! MAR-yse, MAUR-ice. *snort* Got it. 😉
Aaaaaaaand now I have that Space Cowboy song in my head, thankyouverymuch…”some people call me Maurice *whooot whooooo*”
LOL bev!!!! I’ve heard that one before. 😛
It’s stuck in my head too, now. hahahaha!!
But I’ve never called you the space cowboy.
And now… I’m the space cowboy. 😉
Reading Dark Room and its good. It needs better editing though. Not because of grammar but because of some inconsistencies. I mean how can someone launch a re-opening of a fashion store with new designs in a week? It just seems to far fetched.
Anne, the answer is simple. Elves. Obviously, she got the group that made the shoes to do her fashion line up.
Lol Tessa that has to be the answer! Elves.Why didn’t I think of that? Lol
Oh also he is constantly hard around her. Like ALL the time! She smiles, he gets hard. She breathes, he gets hard. She looks his way, he gets hard. She farts, he gets hard. I mean come on!! Ok rant over lol
Finished Dark Room and it was ok. I was expecting more to be honest. A 2.5/5 for me.
Good to know… thank you Anne!!
Doing a quick scan to catch up on book gossip. A few are calling to me from that list Maryse (or should I saw Maurice).
Its Australia Day here so I think I can shout myself a book…what do you think?
I had to get Hold by Cora Brent because I’ve all the others in the series. I thought that series was finished. I can’t imagine what Hold will be. There isn’t much in the blurb.
Just finished Love in the Light. Nice sequel/ending.
Not sure what I’m reading next, but now I have that Space Cowboy song stuck in my head. Now I’ll be humming it all day at work!!! 😉
Bev – what do I think of Laurent and that ending? Wow. I had the complete wrong idea. I had to re-read it a few times to get what was going on because it was so convoluted. That scene in the place at the end where the “visitors” do what they do when they see you know who… OMG… was holding my breath the whole time. Great recommendation. Totally my kind of read. Intrigue. A hint of the erotic. Forbidden. Betrayal. Just fantastic.
So I decided against Feverborn. That first amazon review made me rethink the 14 dollar price tag. I am reading Shadow and Bone Book two. Why didn’t I go right into book two? It’s amazing.
Isn’t it fun that we will all be singing the same song today?
So no one else ever hears Maryse as Maurice in their heads?
Y’all better not hear Maurice!!! GASP! LOL!!!!
MA <--- Maaaaaaaa-REESE
Here are the TWO names I am called the most:
Marcy <--- mostly always that. Maurice <--- by those that I tell my name too... always "Maurice? Like a guy's name? You parents must have wanted a boy." *blink blink* So then I do this: MA <— Maaaaaaaa-REESE and do the whole... "You know... like the spanish name Marisa" but without the a on the end. Twice I've been called "Mary-say" Tee hee!!
I didn’t until y’all started in on it. *walks away mumbling and humming*
lol Maryse. You wouldn’t think your name would be that difficult. :-/ It’s very pretty and original.
I woke up with that dang song still playing in my head. Then I had a memory from high school pop in my head that I had totally forgotten about…a guy named Maurice who ran across the stage during a pep rally with nothing but a cape and a mask on. And I mean NOTHING. Let me tell you, a guy’s junk flopping around while he runs is not attractive. Although, the fact that he was a short, little guy (I mean his stature, not…that :P) made it pretty dang hilarious for whatever reason.
I would think if anything that people would mistakenly pronounce your name MARE-eese…but Marcy or Marysay? *snort* It reminds me of this video (over 90 million views!!)…
“It’s very pretty and original.” <——- kinda like "Fabiana". 😉
I do LOVE the name Fabiana. So pretty…
Amazing news, Maryse! Thanks!
Oh and did you see that Jamie McGuire is writing the continuation of Beautiful Disaster for free on Wattpad!
Love this! But I think I’ll wait till she finish it so I can read everything at once. lol
This is AWESOME news Carla, and I will SO read that!!! YAY US!!! 😀
Okay – so I guess Michelle is not very original…. since we have a bazillio nof them just on this blog! I always said it right, Maryse, just so you know. Just so you know, when I first started lurking on this blog, I looked you up and when I put Maryse in a search engine I got Maryse Oullet – some blonde bombshell model – and I was wondering if it was you on your “day job” – that’s what I thought for a few months!!! LOL. Then you posted some pics at a convention and I realized you were not said bimbo! HA! My daily confessional.
I’m honored that you said my name right!!! YAY!!! And that WWE model/wrestler well.., I’ve always been jealous of her and her hotness. Tee hee!! 😛 Damn her for sharing my name.
P.S. I had it first. So there. 😛 Er… which of course means she’s younger than me… *sigh*