HAPPY FRIDAY!!!! 😀 Time for a full weekend of indulging myself in a book, and I’m still trying to decide on what’s next for me. I have that forbidden-love trilogy that I want to finish now that it’s complete (Something in the Way), but I have two psych-thrillers that are calling my name too. Plus, “Cuffed” down there is tempting me big time, and I can’t get it out of my head. And then “Forever Right Now” by one of my favorite authors has made many in our book-crew crazy in love with it, so how can I possibly resist starting it, next?
And then… well, we found all of these, below. 😉 What to choose…. what. to. choose?
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND !!
- Forever Right Now by Emma Scott <— EMMA SCOTT’S LATEST & OUR BOOK CREW IS LOVING IT!! *squeeeeeeeee!!!!!*
R: Forever Right Now is a must read. If it weren’t for my RUSH bias I’d say hands down it’s my favorite.
Leslie M: Forever Right Now was so good. 🙂 It gave me the same “feels” as Ghosted although a completely different story. Books like this are why I read!! *basks in the happy after glow of a great romance* …This is my happy place. No boring starts, no not getting what is going on, immediate connection to story…pure CR bliss.
D.G.: Started Forever Right Now last night!!! *happy dances around room*. And I am LOVING it!!! Surprise, surprise…it is Emma Scott! So surprise, no surprise. A little over 57% in and I have that dreaded feel in my belly…
Grey: *Shoves Manny, Godiva and Moscato and makes up a blankie fort for D.G.* here you go!!
D.G.: *grabs Manny, Godiva and Moscato from Grey mumbling thank you and climbs in blankie fort*
Jan: I’m halfway through but taking a break cos I’m nervous about the coming angst. Yes, I’m worried about Darlene and about Sawyer too. *bites fingernail anxiously*
D.G.: *cleans up Godiva wrappers and empty Moscato bottle then folds blankets and sets Manny on top*. Abso-freaking-lutely LOVED Forever Right Now! I worried over Darlene…I worried over Sawyer…I also feel in love with Olivia! This book was awesome!
- The Flight of Hope by H.J. Bellus <— LIVE!! TEARJERKER ALERT!!! HER HUSBAND COMES BACK FROM DEPLOYMENT & SHE’S JUST HAD THEIR BABY… “…The welcome home party is full of joy, but on the way home, tragedy strikes… When Marlee loses her husband and daughter, her friends and family do their best to heal her broken heart. But painful reminders of a future she’ll never see haunt her every day in the small town. Her only hope at a second chance is to leave it all behind…”
- The Fragile Line: Part One by Alicia Kobishop <— SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! HE DOESN’T WANT DRAMA IN HIS LIFE... “...Matt Langston lives a drama free life and wants to keep it that way. Which is why he needs to keep Chloe at arm’s length. A mechanic by day and bouncer by night, he tries to focus on work. But with each encounter, another layer is peeled away from her rough façade, leaving him intrigued to learn more. She’s not the girl she portrays herself to be...”
- Trust Me (One Night with Sole Regret Book 11) by Olivia Cunning <— LIVE!!! OLIVIA CUNNING ROCK STAR ALERT!! And usually her books are SUPER-HOT *waggles eyebrows* 😉
Grey: …that author is bank… and the smut *fans self* mmmhmmm… But music and rockstars… those books had it all!
Jean: I admit that while I normally skip some of the boring sex scenes in books, these scenes are NOT boring…..so no skipping for me! Olivia Cunning sure knows how to write it good! Lol!
- Losing Hope by Michelle Windsor <— LIVE!! OH A CHANCE ENCOUNTER BETWEEN TWO STRANGERS REVEALS A BIG SECRET!! “...A chance encounter leaves them stranded, igniting into a night of passion. Neither of them are looking for love, but after deciding to spend the weekend together, that’s exactly what they both fall into. Until she offers him a ride back to the city and he discovers who her family is...”
- Craving Sugar by Elena M. Reyes <—LIVE!! SHE NEEDS MONEY & BECOMES AN ESCORT & HE’S A RECLUSE… “…A recluse, he is now forced to leave his sanctuary in the Florida Keys and become an active member of the real estate developer community he now dominates. Problem is he’s all alone and needs a buffer. Someone to draw attention away from him. “I bought you to be my whore.”
- Playing Dirty: A Second-Chance Sports Romance (Playing to Win) by Alix Nichols <— LIVE!!
- Rumors & Roughing: A Slapshot Novel (Slapshot Series Book 5) by Heather C. Myers <— LIVE!!!
- Cuffed (Everyday Heroes Book 1) by K. Bromberg <— K. BROMBERG’S LATEST & ONE OF THE LATEST on my TBR LIST and I’m thrilled because Mari enjoyed it!
Mari: Cuffed, I really liked that book, it was a little deeper than most and I think that is what I thought was better about it.
Maryse: Mari!! I want to read Cuffed SO badly… and now even more since you said it was deeper… YES!!!!! 😀
Leslie M: THAT COVER!!!!
- Go to Hail (The Hail Raisers Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale <— LIVE!!! LANI LYNN VALE’S LATEST! HIS EX-WIFE IS MAKING HIS LIFE HELL… “Hannah saw him and knew he was the one. All it took was one look into that haunted man’s eyes, and she was lost, never to be found again. She thinks she has it all. His love, a new baby made with that love, and a house to raise their blended family. She’s wrong, and Travis’ ex-wife is out to prove it.“
- Beguiling the Beauty (The Fitzhugh Trilogy Book 1) by Sherry Thomas <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! Jan is enjoying this one right now! She says: “It’s good. Emotionally intense and sexy.”
- Through the Fire (New York Syndicate Book 3) by Michelle St. James <— LIVE!!! SERIES CONCLUSION ALERT!!
- Dark Promises by Winter Renshaw <— LIVE!!! THE VILLAIN FALLS IN LOVE!! “...With a senate campaign about to launch and presidential aspirations at fever-pitch intensity, imagine my dismay when my strategist tells me I need to “settle down” with a “nice girl” in order to appeal to my constituents. Enter Rowan Aldridge, a head-turning stunner with a charm school walk, Jackie O. refinement, and a well-connected family. She’s perfect. So I’ll do what I have to do, make her believe what I need her to believe...”
- Red Rising (The Red Rising Series, Book 1) by Pierce Brown <— DYSTOPIAN SUPER-SALE and my book buds LOVE this one!!!
Fabi: Red Rising is predominantly sci-fi even though it has some elements of fantasy and paranormal. Amy, have you read Red Rising? You’d love it. Think Unwind + Partials + Divergent + Hunger Games + Uglies +++
Michelle: Red Rising is another one of my favorite books and I’ve read nothing that compares to it – highly recommend!
- Well Hung (Big Rock Book 3) by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY SUPER-BARGAIN!!!
- #1 Player by T Gephart <— LIVE!!! HE’S BEST FRIENDS WITH A MOVIE STAR… & THEN HE MEETS HER “…He’d turned his back on the idea of hitting the big time, more content with being Eric Larsson’s—his best friend who was a movie star—right-hand man. Despite his laid-back persona, he was a guy who could get stuff done. And women lined up to be done by Ryan. He did not have a problem with that. Not. At. All. Except his magical panty dropping powers didn’t seem to extend to the lovely Lila…“
- Psycho Romeo (Ward Security Book 1) by Jocelynn Drake & Rinda Elliott <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “...He loves the club scene, hanging with his friends, and flirting with whomever catches his eye. He certainly isn’t going to stop living his life just because some would-be stalker starts sending him threats. But it all changes when Geoffrey is drugged and wakes up half naked in his own home with a new message from his stalker. He needs help and there’s only one person he trusts…“
- Ride or Die #2: A Devil’s Highwaymen MC Novel by Cee Cee Riley <— LIVE!! BIKER BOOK ALERT!! Oh my!! One of our favorite authors found it for us!! “Harlow is broken; she has been for a long time. With nowhere to go, and worse, no one to go to, she’s become a clubslut for the West Side Bangers. That is until a chance meeting with her old friend and former lover, Dom, brings their worlds colliding together once more…“
A. Meredith Walters: Claire Riley (writing as Cee Cee Riley) has a hot new MC book out, just released yesterday! I love her writing and her characters are amazing!
- Those Sweet Words (The Misfit Inn Book 2) by Kait Nolan <— LIVE!!! A FAKE ENGAGEMENT ARRANGEMENT 😉 “...Before she settles down, though, she wants one thing for herself. Enter Flynn Bohannon, the sinfully sexy Irish musician in town for her sister’s wedding. He’s led the kind of free, vagabond life Pru can hardly imagine. Definitely not the kind of guy she should be dating, but he’s the perfect guy for a crazy fun fling before her life changes. When Pru proposes a brief, no strings affair, Flynn’s not about to say no. But when unexpected complications endanger the adoption, the two find themselves in a phony engagement...”
- EXP1RE (EXPIRE DUET) by Erin Noelle <— LIVE!!! ERIN NOELLE ALERT! SHE KNOWS THE EXACT DATE WHEN PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE... “I’ve trained myself to look down. Away. Anywhere but at their eyes. My camera is my escape. My salvation. Through its lens, I see only beauty and life—not death and despair. Disconnected from all those around me, I’m content being alone, simply existing. Until I meet him. Tavian. The man beyond the numbers. How can I stay away, when everything about him draws me in? But how can I fall in love, knowing exactly when it will expire?”
- Rhythm, Chord & Malykhin by Mariana Zapata <— MARIANA ZAPATA SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! SHE’S GOING ON TOUR WITH THEM… (and she’s crushing on the singer)… “Two bands, three continents, one tour. Spending the next ninety-plus days with three beloved idiots and eight complete strangers shouldn’t be a big deal, right? If only the singer of the headlining band didn’t have tattoos… a great personality… a fantastic body… and if he wasn’t so funny….”
PREORDERS (Just a few of next week’s!!! )
- Go to Hail (The Hail Raisers Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale – October 27th 2017
- American King (New Camelot Book 3) by Sierra Simone – October 31st 2017
- The Trouble with Twelfth Grave (Charley Davidson Series) by Darynda Jones – October 31st 2017
- Lovers Like Us (Like Us Series Book 2) (Billionaires & Bodyguards) by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie – October 31st 2017
- Miss Fix-It by Emma Hart – October 31st 2017
- Mr. & Mrs. (The Mister Series Book 6) by J.A. Huss – October 31st 2017
- Ripples: A Consequences Standalone Novel by Aleatha Romig – October 31st 2017
- P.S. HERE’S SOME BIG NEWS!!! NEW WATERPROOF KINDLE RELEASING OCTOBER 31st 2017!!!! Not a trick but definitely a treat!!!! Reading in my bubble bath… here I come!! ➔ All-New Kindle Oasis E-reader – 7″ High-Resolution Display (300 ppi), Waterproof, Built-In Audible, 32 GB, Wi-Fi ➔➔➔➔➔