HAPPY BLACK FRIDAY MY FRIENDS!!!!!! I will be playing on this post ALL day finding us the best book sale finds (today appears to be “Maryse’s Favorite Authors” super-sale day!! LOL!) AND Black Friday “fun stuff” deals. I LOVE SHOPPING, so I’m indulging today! But, I will not brave the lines and the stores (eeeeeeeep!!! tooooo scary for me), but with online shopping, I get to play too.
SATURDAY MORNING UPDATE!!! 😀 !!! ➔ ➔➔ ➔
Some of yesterday’s Black Friday deals are back to regular price, but some are still on!! YAY US!! And look at these two things I just found today! The “KINDLE UNLIMITED” subscription is on sale right now! AND Philips Airfryer, The Original Airfryer is another thing on my wishlist, and it’s on Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale today. I don’t have and have never had a deep fryer ’cause: 1.) I’m scared of ’em, and 2.) I can’t stand the smell. So then there’s this that would let me have my wings and my tenders and my fries and my fish sticks (and whatever else we love) just perfect!
Quite a few of our Black Friday regulars from last year are back again, ’cause they’re tried-and-true and so very popular and coveted. And kind of expensive. Except for today. 😉
I like to repost them each year, ’cause as I backtrack through my old posts, I see I’ve slowly but surely purchased almost each and every one of the deals we find. Prime day and Black Friday are completing my “stuff” needs. Things I’ve already purchased for Black Friday (and um… my mom has purchased for me). Yep. She’s Canadian but she’s just discovered Black Friday, and ’cause of Amazon, she can play, too! Like… so far I got my Roomba, AND my Braava (the floor washer), my Instant Pot, my Nest Thermostat and my Nest camera. Oh and my Echo! The Seagate Ultra Slim 2TB Portable External Hard Drive (<—LOVE IT – mine is this one… the very subtle brushed gold – gorgeous! It fits in the palm of my hand, and is super low-profile). And it’s back on sale for Black Friday! Yeah… I could go on and on. 😉
MY GOAL will be to keep this page updates ALL DAY with the new Black Friday finds as they come in and out of sale.
So let’s start!
ALL THE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS!! <— COOL BOOK-LOVER’S STUFF (and stuff book lover’s love!)
- Instant Pot DUO80 8 Qt 7-in-1 Multi- Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, Slow Cooker, Rice Cooker, Steamer, Sauté, Yogurt Maker and Warmer <— INSTANT POT!!!!! SQUEEEE SQUEEE SQUEEE!!! This is the BIGGEST ONE (and on sale BIG time!). UPDATE ALERT!!! The 6 QT is back in stock too (it’s the one I just got – see me with mine there to the right 😀 ) and it’s BLACK FRIDAY priced!!! So if you were bummed that you missed out, Amazon just put them back up!
- Echo Dot (2nd Generation) – Black <— BIG ECHO’s little sister and HOLY MOLY she’s on super-sale. I’m tempted. Wanna know why? ‘Cause when I’m in my room, I find myself screaming *ahem talking LOUDLY* so Alexa in my living room can here me when I wanna ask her something. Get up out of bed and go talk to her like a normal person? *hrmph*! No way. I’m too cozy by then. But it does freak my dogs out, so maybe having an mini in my room would alleviate that. 😉
- All-new Echo (2nd Generation) with improved sound, powered by Dolby, and a new design – Charcoal Fabric <— Fancy face Echo/Alexa has a whole bunch of new looks to choose from now, and she’s on sale too! DO I love her? Oh yes. Let me count the ways. She doesn’t even freak me out, that much anymore when she starts talking in the middle of the night (no worries, it’s my TV playing that occasionally triggers her to answer stuff). LOL!!! That said, don’t get me started on “Siri” and her new and improved sensitivity. I was talking to my mom via FaceTime about Mindhunters (that serial Killer show), and I guess I said “Serial Killer” a few too many times, and suddenly Siri tells me… in her sweetest, most innocent voice… “I’m not a serial killer”. *ahem* Er… Okay Siri. Thank you for letting me know. *sideeyes Siri*
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote | Streaming Media Player <— Yep. I have THIS too. I have officially cut the cord with Cable TV and I’m now a Sling, Netflix and Amazon Prime video addict. Sling is my #1 though (and I can’t even tell the difference). All I ever watched was Lifetime, HGTV and the Food Network anyway, and guess what? Sling has ’em all. 😀 YAY MEEEEE!!! So yeah, The Fire Stick is one of my very best friends!
- AMAZON DEVICES!!! <— Yep, tons of Amazon “toys” are on Black Friday sale today, included many of our much-loved Kindles. Like this one All-New Fire 7 Tablet with Alexa, 7″ Display, 8 GB, Black – with Special Offers! :D!!!!!
- ECOVACS ROBOTICS <— LIKE A Roomba… (and these have AWESOME reviews, too), and these are on Black Friday sale today! I just got the Roomba 614 super-cheap, and I’m still waiting on it to arrive (it was an early Black Friday sale though from a few days ago… not so much today for that model.) I CAN’T WAIT!!!!
- iRobot Roomba 690 Robot Vacuum with Wi-Fi Connectivity <— BUT!!! THIS ONE IS on Black Friday sale today, and my choice was between the 614, the 650 and THIS one. This was tempting me HARD. GREAT reviews, too.
- 23andMe DNA Test – Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service – 75+ Online Reports – includes at-home saliva collection kit <— THE DNA KIT!! It’s on BLACK FRIDAY sale!! I got this for Prime Day I think? Anyway, SO fun, and I while I pretty much had no doubt what my “heritage” was, this confirmed it. Plus some extras, too. VERY detailed results, and graphs and cool stuff that comes with the results. 😉 But for the most part, I’m 99.7% European (which, this test indicates: British & Irish 33.2% – I’m thinking the “Irish” part, most likely, French & German 29.8% – since I’m French Canadian, I think I’ve for the “French” part, LOL!! and Broadly Northwestern European 21.3%). How cool is that?!! 😀
- Ring Video Doorbell <— Ahhh still on my wish list and today, TWO of ’em (the “satin nickel” one and the “venetian bronze” one) are on Black Friday Sale (and an amazing sale, at that). I do love my smart house techie-toys. Oh yes I DO!!!
- Gift Card deals! <— quite a few that you’re paying less for the card, than it’s value, today! One of ’em is an Apple App store & iTunes card!
- Keurig K55 K-Classic Single Serve Programmable K-Cup Pod Coffee Maker, Black <— FOR US COFFEE ADDICTS!! BLACK FRIDAY PRICED!! I don’t have one of these yet!
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT ELSE WE FOUND !!
- Dear Aaron by Mariana Zapata <— MARIANA ZAPATA ALERT!! I JUST one-clicked this one at full price (and am reading AND LOVING it as we speak!!). Guess what? It’s SUPER-BARGAIN priced today!!!! GASP!! Let’s buddy read it you guys!!!
Cicely: YAAAS DEAR AARON WAS AWESOME TOO!
D.G.: Maryse, Dear Aaron was a five star for me also! Heck, I love all her books. It is definitely a slow burn…
Suzi: This is one of my favorite books of 2017! Loved it so much. It has so much heart.
- The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata <— MARIANA ZAPATA ALERT!! I LOVED IT!!!! Super-slow burn, super-grump, moody, almost jerk-faced hero, and I fell hard for him. All from the heroine’s perspective. *squeeeee!*
Pansy: Wall of Winnipeg was my favorite and Wait for It my second fav.
- Atheists Who Kneel and Pray: a romance novel by Tarryn Fisher <— TARRYN FISHER BLACK FRIDAY SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT! P.S. I have read ALL of these and loved them ALL. Seriously. In fact ➔ here are ALL my Tarryn Fisher reviews.
Amy: Atheists. Don’t think about it, just do it. Read Maryse’s review. It’s spot on.I went to a doctor’s appointment this afternoon and they were running behind so I decided to try and finish up Athiests while I waited. Big mistake. When they took my BP it was 143/90 (usually a lot lower), and I was splotchy. I told her I was reading an emotional book. She told me to put it away. I did. They took my BP again after 15 minutes…124/86. I had to wait until I was home to finish it and I’m SO glad I did because holy moly! The physical reactions just increased…with tears and all.
- F*ck Love by Tarryn Fisher
Ashley: I absolutely loved F*ck Love. I read the book once but have listened to the audiobook 3 or 4 times, it’s one that I keep going back to.
- Bad Mommy by Tarryn Fisher
Amy: Holy sh!t… *laughs maniacally* OMG. I just finished the last page and what a f&$king trip Bad Mommy was!!!!
Jean: Omg, Darius’ POV in Bad Mommy just threw me for a loop! Crazy!
- Marrow by Tarryn Fisher
Lori: I loved “Mud Vein” and “Marrow” too. I think this is one of my favorite genres right now.
Sarika: Ugh, I just finished reading Marrow… Somebody tell me what we are all trying so desperately to figure out… #mindf%$&ed.. EEeekkk.
Jackie: …you’re sailing along, it’s powerful and then “Bam” your rethinking what you thought you knew , questioning yourself,going back over the details . I’m thinking , I am going to have to re read !! It’s not a book you soon forget ,even though your not sure what you know :/ lol I loved it and it’s a beautiful cover !!
- Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher
Mandy: Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher…that book spoke to me on so many levels…
Amy: …Mud Vein. I five-star loved and five-star hated it equally. I don’t automatically go crazy over a book because it is written by a specific author, but I have loved Tarryn Fisher’s books (F*ck Love was the exception, but I still liked it) so it was surprising to me when I reacted like I did to MV. The writing, the story, the WTF-ery of it…phenomenal! But the sh!t she put Senna through? For the love of all mercy, that character went through so much, and then there was that last chapter…that last f&%king chapter. I love TF’s perfectly imperfect endings, but man…that one was tough. So again…yes, it is possible to love and hate a book equally.
- The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies Book 1) AND Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies Book 2) by Tarryn Fisher
Stacey: Taryn Fisher’s Love Me With Lies series (Opportunist, Dirty Red and Theif) is so good. Each book is told from a different POV, and is not just a re-hashing of the same events. This series is excellent on Audible (especially the “other woman’s” story, Dirty Red).
- Save My Heart <— TEAR-JERKER ALERT??!!! :D!!! Kooloo found us this one!
Kooloo: WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF – Gahhhh every time. It’s starts Oh that’s nice cover… then Ooooooo I like that bulb… then click – then read – then……. MY HEART GETS RIPPED OUT OF MY CHEST…. Again! See “Save My Heart” by DC Renee
- Kissing Cousins by Savannah Singleton <— GASP!! WHAT A TITLE and it’s just been released! And yep… THAT. BLURB!!! P.S. I don’t think they’re actually cousins. 😉 She back in town for her cousin’s wedding…
“…As she collects her bag and considers turning around and booking the next flight out of dodge, she is stopped in her tracks by a handsome young man holding a sign with her name on it. Though there is something familiar about the tall, good-looking man, she cannot place him. Not until, that is, he greets her with an enthusiastic “welcome home, cuz”, and a gentle kiss on the lips…“
- The Mafia And His Angel (Tainted Hearts) series by by Lylah James <— MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!! Tessa recommends it BIG time!
- Incapable series by Marie Skye <— TRIGGER WARNINGS FOR THS ONE!! Tessa found it for us saying:
Tessa: Okay, I don’t know how everyone else would feel about this series I’m reading, but I’m really enjoying it. It’s been a don’t put down series, called Incapable series by Marie Skye. Lots of angst and drama to enjoy, though trigger warnings BIG TIME if you have them. I’m on the third book and should be reading other books. lol
- El Santo by M. Robinson <— JUST RECENTLY RELEASED & it’s super-bargain priced today! The author is a bit worried over that, because she knows many paid full price for the book just a few days ago, and she says Amazon decided to put it on sale today for their promotions (and she didn’t have a say in the matter):
“..as of right now, El Santo is .99C and I don’t know for how long because they won’t tell me. Here’s your chance to grab it before it goes back up to full price. I apologize for any confusion this may cause to anyone who has purchased El Santo at full price. I love you and thank you for understanding!!”
- Singe (Guardian Protection Book 1) by Aly Martinez <— ALY MARTINEZ SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! I one-clicked this one SO HARD!! First, ’cause I love this author big time, and second, because it was the answer to a recent reader question that had me so intrigued. I was thrilled when I realized it was an Aly Martinez book, and now it’s mine!! P.S. Here was the reader question.
Val: I love this book!!!!!
Kierstin: Loveeed this book!!!
- First Star I See Tonight by Susan Elizabeth Phillips <— SUSAN ELIZABETH PHILLIPS SALE ALERT!! Hey I have this one!! YAY ME!! She’s stalking a famous football player (but not for what you think). 😉 “Piper Dove is a woman with a dream—to become the best detective in the city of Chicago. First job? Trail former Chicago Stars quarterback, Cooper Graham. Problem? Graham’s spotted her, and he’s not happy. Which is why a good detective needs to think on her feet. “The fact is . . . I’m your stalker. Not full-out barmy. Just . . . mildly unhinged.” Piper soon finds herself working for Graham himself…“
Tracie: I loved loved this one!! It made me to back and read the entire series.
- Four Letter Word (Dirty Deeds) and Hit the Spot (Dirty Deeds) by J. Daniels <— SALE ALERT!!! Maria recommends these!
Maria: treat yourself by reading Four Letter Word and Hit the Spot by J. Daniels! OMG!!!!! I think they are on sale today…maybe?! But if not, TOTALLY worth it!
Lisa: Im reading Four Letter Word. The H Brian could have stepped straight out of a KA book.
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Dear Aaron by Mariana Zapata <— Deborah loves it in audio! “Love this book I read it first then bought the audio book too. 😀 I love Mariana she does slow burn so good. The Wall of Winnipeg and Me is still one of my all time fav’s“
PREORDERS (Just a few of next week’s!!! )
- Hotbloods by Bella Forrest – November 26th 2017
- Bad Princess by Julianna Keyes – November 27th 2017
- Thursdays at Eight by Debbie Macomber – November 28th 2017
- A Perfect Obsession (New York Confidential) by Heather Graham – November 28th 2017
- Darker: Fifty Shades Darker as Told by Christian (Fifty Shades of Grey Series) by E.L. James – November 28th 2017
- The Brightest Embers: A Paranormal Romance Novel (A Broken Destiny Novel) by Jeaniene Frost – November 28th 2017
- Van: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett – November 28th 2017
- Dark Alpha’s Night (Reapers) by Donna Grant – November 28th 2017
- Merger (Takeover Duet Book 2) by Chelle Bliss – November 28th 2017
- Vampire Fight Club by Larissa Ione – November 28th 2017
- Past Perfect: A Novel by Danielle Steele – November 28th 2017
- The Bachelor Contract (The Bachelors of Arizona) by Rachel Van Dyken – November 28th 2017
- Ravaged (Vampire Awakenings, Book 7) by Brenda K. Davies – November 30th 2017
- Over Us, Over You: A Novel by Whitney G – November 30th 2017
- Paws Up for Love (Canine Cupids Book 3) by Stephanie Rowe – November 30th 2017
- The Birthday Girl: The gripping new psychological thriller full of shocking twists and lies: 2 by Sue Fortin – November 30th 2017