- Abducted: Alien Mate Index Book 1 by Evangeline Anderson <— JUST WENT LIVE & SHE’S BEEN ABDUCTED ALERT!! “Being dragged through a mirror, naked and screaming, onto an extraterrestrial ship was bad. Finding out I had been sold to a huge alien male who looks like the Devil was worse. But learning he wanted to trade me to an intergalactic petting zoo was the worst of all! …Sarden, my captor, is too hot to stay mad at, even if he is a jerk. In fact, I think I might be falling for him.“
- Tiger Shark by LP Lovell <— JUST WENT LIVE & SHE’S A BAD-A$$ & ABOUT TO TAKE ON HER BOSS… “London’s square mile is witness to a revolution, a new breed of business woman. They call us tiger sharks. We out-earn, out-work and out-play our male counterparts. We work the system, play the game and most importantly, win…”
- Forgotten Bodyguard 2: (A Forbidden Fruit Novel) by Ali Parker <— JUST WENT LIVE!
- The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult <— JODI PICOULT SUPER BARGAIN and it’s listed as a psych-thriller? Lonely woman befriends an elderly man, and one day he confesses a shameful secret to her…”…and asks Sage for an extraordinary favor. If she says yes, she faces not only moral repercussions, but potentially legal ones as well.”
Taylor: Read it…it’s soooooo good! This is one of my all-time favorite reads! Such a great book!
Val: This is a great book!
Sarah: LOVED…one of my favorites!!!!
Maryse: I one-clicked it!!
Leeann: Lol! Me too, they convinced me.
- Beautiful Wreck by Larissa Brown <— TIME TRAVEL/DANGEROUS VIKING SUPER BARGAIN!! Oh this sounds like time travel viking fun! She’s a game designer (environment designer? in a virtual reality future) and she ends up back in time and falling for a dangerous Viking…
Heidi: I think this is my next read!
Maryse: I bet he’ll be intense…
Meagan: I put this on my TBR list awhile go, sounds so good, now I’ll have to read it next since its on sale. 😀
Yvonne: Wow! This sounds really intriguing! Definitely picking this up!
Janis: Yep just bought and looking forward to it.
- Tabula Rasa by Kitty Thomas <— DARK READ & KITTY THOMAS FANS!!!! Look what just went up for pre-order (AND it’s going live in just a few days!!) and yep… that blurb CREEPED. ME. OUT. I’m excited!!! The world seems to have come to an end and everything is deserted, but she and her husband are alive…”I thought we were the only survivors, but a new man has come. Shannon. He scares me. He seems weirdly possessive of me. He’s going to take me out of the park, away from my husband and the only safety I have. I’m terrified to know what’s out there.“
And the author said to me:
Kitty: This is probably my creepiest/scariest one. But… you will fall in love with this guy so hard. …you will LOVE Shannon. I think this is my favorite guy so far. …
<— Okay and this one, to me, is a HUGE find ’cause that blurb wants to tear my heart out. The Promise of Stardust is super-bargain priced today, and it’s already #2 on ALL of Amazon, and the reviews look AMAZING. I love Friday Finds day… it’s like a super concentrated mini-list of book awesomeness. LOL! 😀
P.S. I’d love to hear what you’re reading right now (or will be reading this weekend). And/or let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
Look what else we found (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order. Sales listed are for Amazon U.S., however some of the Amazon UK links also reflect the sale!):
- The Promise of Stardust by Priscille Sibley <— HEARTBREAKING SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT! HIS PREGNANT WIFE IS ON LIFE SUPPORT TO KEEP THE BABY ALIVE… On super-sale today and OMG this blurb… “Matt Beaulieu has loved Elle McClure since he was two years old. Now married and expecting their first child, Elle suffers a fatal accident. To keep the baby alive, Matt goes against his wife’s wishes and keeps his wife on life support…” and HER mother is fighting him on it!!! (and here it is on Amazon UK)
Corporate A$$ by Sandi Lynn <— JUST WENT LIVE! She inherits her father’s company… “I was the newly appointed CEO of my family-owned business, which was in the midst of financial ruins until one man, who I met under awkward circumstances, stepped in and offered to save me. He was sexy, bold, rich, a womanizer, and your typical corporate ass. He wouldn’t take no for an answer and that was all I was willing to give, until I was faced with a problem. I fell for him. ” (also on Amazon UK)
- Submission: Brietta & Kegan 2 (The Mystic Series) by B.C. Burgess <— JUST WENT LIVE and a few here love this series! (also on Amazon UK)
Jodi: Love the epic Mystic Series by B C Burgess
Sherri: Read Decsencion by B.C.Burgess. Made me bawl like a baby. Box of tissue bawl !!! Also 1st in Mystic series.
- Ten Thousand Lies by Kelli Jean <— JUST WENT LIVE and it’s got an intriguing blurb. He’s a tattoo artist/secret vigilante and she’s his broken doll… “…she’s a wild child after his heart. Set adrift, losing faith in herself and humanity, she’s broken down not by abuse, but by neglect. For years, she exists only so she can finally come home.” (also on Amazon UK)
- Backfire (A Vigilantes Novel Book 2) by Keri Lake <— OMG RICOCHET SPINOFF!!! JUST WENT LIVE and CAN be read as a standalone!! I absolutely devoured Ricochet (<— my review), so I’m thrilled about this!!! (also on Amazon UK)
Jean: Oh! Backfire! Just showed up on my Kindle! If you guys haven’t read Ricochet, YOU MUST! I’ve been waiting for Backfire! So excited now!
- The Fine Line by Alicia Kobishop <— Stacey: I recently read the fine line and the fragile line-part 1 and omg!! They were amazing!! I would recommend them to all ya lovers and people who want the emotional whirlwind that comes with them 🙂 (also on Amazon UK)
- Maverick: Pericolo #1.5 (The Pericolo Series) by Kirsty-Anne Still <— JUST WENT LIVE (should be read with the first books in the series). (also on Amazon UK)
- FILTHY – A Football Romance by Winter Renshaw <— FOOTBALL STAR SUPER-BARGAIN & HIS NEW NEIGHBOR ALERT! “The rules are clear: no girls, less booze, zero publicity stunts. If I lay low and repair my reputation, I won’t get cut. It’s that simple. Everything was going well. For the first time in my life, I was living by someone else’s rules . . . and then *she* showed up for the summer…” (also on Amazon UK)
- Rock Me Two Times (Rock Band) by Dawn Ryder <— ROCK STAR & SHE HAS TO TOUR WITH THEM ALERT! “The chance to tour with the band and provide them with a fantastic custom wardrobe is too major an opportunity to turn down. But immersion in the dark, wild world of Toxsin means Kate’s about to get rocked…and she’ll never be the same…” (also on Amazon UK)
- I’m Still Here by Kathryn R. Biel <— IT SOUNDS BOTH FUNNY & HEARTWARMING (and she meets a doctor!!) SUPER-BARGAIN! “Estranged from her family over her sister’s mental illness and death, Esther can’t help but feel alone. And when Esther hears the voice of her twin sister who committed suicide seven years ago, she begins to question her own sanity, leading her to wonder if anything is what it seems.” (also on Amazon UK)
- Live For This by Kathryn R. Biel <— Back on the list ’cause it’s bargain priced!
- Read My Lips (A College Obsession Romance) by Daryl Banner <— DEAF BAD BOY & SHE’S OBSESSED WITH HIM ALERT! Hrmmm… here’s a super-bargain priced one that was released a few days ago, that might just have that new adult *oomph* we love. And the hero is deaf. “I didn’t expect to find him…the muscular, tatted bad-boy who would soon become my obsession. He was broken, lost, and voiceless … just like me…” and Rachel recommends it! “I just finished this yesterday. It is SUPER good. Fantastic writing, too!” (also on Amazon UK)
- Heat by R. Lee Smith <— DARK & DISTURBING ALERT! P.S. Don’t let the cover distract you, from what I hear, is an awesome read. This book has been on and off the lists for the last few years because for those that read it, they DEVOUR it. In fact yesterday it was the answer to a reader question, and so many have been piping in again, in regards to their love (or er… HUGE interest) in this book. (Also on Amazon UK) And MichelleS is reading it as we speak, saying:
MichelleS: It’s so dang dark and disturbing, but it’s like a train-wreck and you have to keep looking. Her writing is just top notch. You just forgive this beast of an alien for all of his violence, because, to him, he’s on a hostile planet. And the heroine? OMG. This poor chick is one tough cookie. Not for the faint of heart. I will DEFINITELY need a Bev-recommended-coming-of-age-book after this train wreck.
- Down For The Count: The Complete Series by Christa Cervone <— MMA FIGHTER series & it sounds good and is bargain priced!! “…now, I’ve got the biggest fight of my life, Fighting for her, the one I want, The one I can’t have. Salem Harris is taken, but I swear to God, She’ll be mine, even if I go down for the count…” (also on Amazon UK)
- Don’t Look Back (Digital Picture Book) by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT! Another super-bargain for us and Avalon just recommended this one to us yesterday!!! (also on Amazon UK)
Avalon: “Another YA thriller I would recommend is Don’t Look Back- it is somewhat reminiscent of Dangerous Girls but I think I preferred it slightly more. Definitely check it out!” <— OMG and I LOVED Dangerous Girls. Liked it more?? MINE!!!!!!
- All the Rage by T.M. Frazier <— DARK READ & SHE’S THRILLED BY VIOLENCE & DEATH & SHE’S OCD/HYPOCHONDRIAC ALERT! Back on the list ’cause Jean is enjoying it, and she just gave us an interesting tidbit on this one that makes it even more intriguing for my book-tastes! (also on Amazon UK)
Jean: Whoa…..you guys….I’m reading All the Rage by T.M. Frazier! Soooo good so far. Kinda dark. She is an unusual character…indifferent to people and emotions, OCD, germophobic, and a hypochondriac. Thrilled at the thought of violence and death. So crazy being in her head. But her next target could change everything……
Maryse: Oh Jean… I love OCD germaphobic characters!!!! Thank you for that little detail. 😀
- Wednesday by Kendall Ryan <— Lisa is reading this one, and she just blew us away with her FLT (“First Line Friday” entry – where we all post the first line of the book we’re reading) – also on Amazon UK:
Lisa: First Line Friday: ‘The first time we [email protected]#$ed, I was actually ashamed to admit, was after his wife’s funeral” Wednesday by Kendall Ryan. WTF.
Jean: Omg Lisa, that sounds good! Lol!
Amy: OMG…Lisa wins FLT.
- Defy Series by Sara B. Larson <— Tessa found us this deal!
Tessa: Anyone who’s like me and bought Defy by Sara B. Larson and loved it, but didn’t buy Ignite yet, it’s on sale right now… since the third one, Endure, was just released.
Fabi: Tessa *gasp* Endure is finally out? I’d about given up on it.
Tessa: Yep, it’s out. I didn’t realize it either until I went through my wishlist and saw Ignite on sale. Apparently it’s been out since last December!
Teri: Just finished Honesty by Seth King. It is brilliant! Maryse and Fabi and everyone else you have GOT to read it. Even if you are not a fan of m/m. There is really no sex in it-it’s just alluded to. One of the best books I’ve ever read in my entire life. It will change you.
- Strong Side (Eastshore Tigers Book 1) by Alison Hendricks <— M/M ROMANCE LOVERS ALERT! Fabi found us this one!!
Fabi: Strong Side (Eastshore Tigers Book 1) by Alison Hendricks is on sale because the second in the series is out. I haven’t read it yet but it’s in the top five of my tbr list.
Nicole: Oh Fabi I have read #1 in Eastside Tigers it’s good!!! Definitely worth!!! I just bought the second one but I haven’t read it yet. Currently reading Speechless (Pier 70 Book 3) by Nicole Edwards and it’s amazing…Next will be Honesty by Seth King…I hear it’s spectacular Thanks Teri!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Wildest Dreams by Kristen Ashley <— The audiobook is up for preorder and will be going live this month!!
PREORDERS (next week’s!!! )
- Raw Redemption (Crossing the Line) by Tessa Bailey – June 13th 2016
- Up in Flames: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series Book 13) by Abbi Glines – June 14th 2016
- Allegiance of Honor: A Psy-Changeling Novel (Psy/Changeling) by Nalini Singh – June 14th 2016
- Bay of Sighs: Book Two of the Guardians Trilogy by Nora Roberts – June 14th 2016
- Unchained: An Eternal Guardians Novella by Elizabeth Naughton – June 14th 2016
- Last Kiss (A First and Last Novel) by Laurelin Paige – June 14th 2016
- A Wildly Seductive Night: (Seductive Nights: Julia & Clay Book 3.5) by Lauren Blakely – June 14th 2016
- Claim Me by Anna Zaires – June 14th 2016
- Filthy Foreign Exchange Book 2 by S.E. Hall – June 14th 2016
- Bittersweet (True North Book 1) by Sarina Bowen – June 14th 2016
- Beg for It by Megan Hart – June 14th 2016
- Here’s to Us by Elin Hilderbrand – June 14th 2016
- Callie Healy (Mitchell – Healy Series) by Jennifer Foor – June 15th 2016
- Bet on Me (Bet on Love Series Book 2) by Rachel Higginson – June 16th 2016