<— HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! FIRST!!!! OMG MARIANA ZAPATA’S LATEST (From Lukov with Love) IS LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!! MINE!!!! AND… check out this BIG list today. Mostly reader recommendations (and plenty of ’em) but a few brand new releases too. 😉
SATURDAY MORNING BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! TILLIE COLE’S Hades Hangmen series is super-bargain priced right now!!!! Every. Single. Book.
- It Ain’t Me, Babe (Hades Hangmen Book 1)
- Heart Recaptured (Hades Hangmen Book 2)
- Souls Unfractured (Hades Hangmen Book 3)
- Deep Redemption (Hades Hangmen Book 4)
- Damnable Grace (Hades Hangmen Book 5)
- I Do, Babe: A Novella (Hades Hangmen Book 5.5)
Oh yeah, guess what I’m reading right now? It ended up on SO many “Best of 2017” lists. My fellow readers went crazy for it. Emma Scott’s Forever Right Now and right from the very start of it (I started it last night) had me hooked, I had a hard time putting it down to go to sleep. I LOVE when that happens!! More to follow…
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- The Beau & the Belle by R.S. Grey <— R.S. GREY’S LATEST IS LIVE & JEN C LOVED IT!!!
Jen C: I absolutely ADORED The Beau & the Belle. Such a lovely, well paced novel. Had me reminiscing about my teenage years, laughing at the pop culture references and swooning over the male lead.
I love how Rachel can write romcoms without a single cringeworthy moment.
- Living Out Loud by Staci Hart <— STACI HART’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! She’s got a heart condition and she’s made a list of things she wants to do: “...See the city from the top of the Empire State Building: Check. Eat hot dogs on the steps of The Met: Check. Get a job at Wasted Words: Check. What wasn’t on her list: Greg Brandon. And just when she thinks she’s figured out where to put him, everything changes. In the span of a few staggering heartbeats, she finds herself her caught in the middle of something she can’t find her way out of, with no clear answers and no rules…”
- Rider’s Revenge (The Last Riders Book 10) by Jamie Begley <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! Teresa found us this one!
Teresa: Jamie Begley Latest MC Book RIDER’S REVENGE is Live
- Eve of Eternal Night (The Zodiac Curse: Harem of Shadows Book 1) by Amber Lynn Natusch <— LIVE!!! VAMPIRE/NEW ADULT!!! “…When she witnesses a murder on campus, her life takes an unexpected turn. Especially when there’s no evidence a crime ever happened the next day, and the five men responsible disappeared into thin air. As she tries to unravel the mystery behind the disappearing homicide, she finds herself on a dark–and familiar path. With no-one else to trust, she seeks the help of an unlikely—but alluring—group of men. For better or worse, the rocker, the wanderer, the student, the therapist, and the adviser all have a part to play in her destiny...”
- Savage Beauty by Casey L. Bond <— LIVE!! EVIL TWIST BOOK & ANOTHER BIG RECOMMENDATION BY KOOLOO!!
Kooloo: Maryse !!! Checkout the cover art of Casey L Bond’s newest fairytale retold with a cruel evil twist of course *insert evil laugh here * – I do have to admit I enjoyed her first book in the series more called Riches to Rags (again what a cover)!!!
Oh and if adult fairytales aren’t your thang she has an awesome series with Vamps/Zomb/Apoc – CRAZY GOOD as I recall might even have to do a re-read since I’m almost done my all 9 Joe Ledger books ….. oh no Joe don’t leave meeeeeee have my babies!!!
Anywaaaay *clears throat* checkout the 1st book is that series called Frenzy (The Frenzy Series Book 1) (cover art amazballs AGAIN) which is also FREE on Amazon right now – whooohooo!!! Man I remember going craycray over the cliffy with that one BUT all books of that series are out so no excuses to dive right in – Enjoy xoxo
- Fifty Shades Trilogy: The Movie Tie-In Editions with Bonus Poster: Fifty Shades of Grey, Fifty Shades Darker, Fifty Shades Freed by E.L. James <— FIFTY SHADES TRILOGY ALERT!! Ohhhh this is a pretty box set that I must have! Also would be a great Valentines Day gift. 😉 “THE OFFICIAL MOVIE TIE-IN BOXED SET includes all three bestselling FIFTY SHADES novels by E L JAMES, all with movie art covers plus a BONUS full color movie poster.”
- Finders Keepers by N.R. Walker <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “...Dane Hughes is stuck in Surfers Paradise at a week-long work conference when he gets a phone call from his distraught mother. His dog, his fur baby, Wicket, has run away. Unable to leave and feeling helpless and miserable, he gets a text from a guy. “I think I found your dog…”
- Trickery (Curse of the Gods Book 1) by Jaymin Eve and Jane Washington <— REVERSE HAREM ALERT!! *waggles eybrows* 😉 Tessa LOVED it!
Tessa: …one of the best reverse harem series I’ve been reading. The first book is Trickery by Jaymin Eve and Jane Washington. It’s awesome.
- The Idea of You: A Novel by Robinne Lee <— OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN ALERT!!! AND THIS ONE JUST KEPSS COMING BACK EACH WEEK!!!!!
Banc: Maryse, just saw on your page that a reader reminded you to read The idea of you by robin lee. I always get my next read from your lists and this was one of my favourite of all time, the hero is my favourite ever he’s so bloody sexy but that tiny bit vulnerable, I read this book again as soon as I finished. I have never, ever done that before, honestly pick it up now love ,I might even read it again too. Keep writing great lists from one of your fans down under xxx
Tasara: Have you read The Idea of You, yet???
Marion: Have you read it? I keep trying to get people to read it. I read it twice last July. It’s a very well written story.
Tasara: I just read it this weekend! It’s SO good! The discussion group for it blowing up with people and all the feels. Lol
- Trainer: A Dark Motorcycle Club Romance Novel (Road Kill MC Book 7) by Marata Eros <— LIVE!! BIKER BOOK ALERT!!! HE’S BEEN CONSIDERED “SLOW” ALL HIS LIFE and joins a biker gang… “…Krista is a special needs teacher. When she’s faced with a forced sabbatical, she doesn’t get assigned her regular, early elementary students. Instead, Krista gets three adults. One man is so quietly brutal, so deep – so unreachable – Krista’s not sure she can help him. Until she finds that Trainer helps her in ways Krista never knew she wanted. Needed…”
- Sharing You: A Novel by Molly McAdams <— MOLLY McADAMS ALERT!! SHE FALLS IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN… Brought to my attention today because of a reader question! AND OMG it sounds ANGSTY!!
Jessica: Sharing you by Molly Mcadams. Really good book.
- Wallbanger (The Cocktail Series Book 1) by Alice Clayton <— SUPERSALE ALERT!! ONE OF MY FUNNY FOREVER FAVORITES!!!
Jen: Hi Maryse – Quick heads up on a book that has a huge price drop today on Amazon. Just one-clicked on Wallbanger by Alice Clayton. Super Bargained price … Read about on your blog a while back and thought I would let you know. Thx
- Undercover Fighter: (Underground Fighters #3) by Aislinn Kearns <— LIVE!!! UNDERGROUND FIGHTER ALERT!! “…Kat once lived a normal life—one she hopes she can return to one day. But that was before she traded her life to repay her sister’s debt. Now she spends her days and nights doing whatever McCready orders her to. She can’t risk her potential freedom, not even to help Wyatt, no matter how tempted she might be…”
- Nemesis (Project Nemesis) by Brendan Reichs <— THRILLER SUPER-SALE & book #2 will be out in just a few weeks!!! HOLY MOLY that blurb has two weird cool psych-thriller/sci-fi-like twists, and I think will make for riveting reading. Each year he comes and murders her, and then she comes back to life, but then the blurb totally get’s weird. But cool-weird… I’m intrigued!
Amy: I just freaked out over the blurb of Nemesis and clicked it without looking at the price.
- The Sidelined Wife (More Than a Wife Series Book 1) by Jennifer Peel <— FUNNY ALERT!!! Marion found it for us!
Marion: The Sidelined Wife by Jennifer Peel is a lovely feel good read and it’s funny!
- The Silver Cage by Anonymous <— RECENTLY RELEASED, DEVASTATING M/M ROMANCE BY ANONYMOUS & Jen loved it!!
Jen: I read The Silver Cage!!! It was absolutely amazing. Breathtaking and heartbreaking at the same time. The writing is exquisite, and the story is so real. So raw. It’s like nothing I’ve read before. I hope to hear your thoughts!
- Angel (Made Men Book 5) by Sarah Brianne <— LIVE!!! DARK ROMANCE/MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!! The latest “Made Men” book (I think it’s Mafia romance) is LIVE! I hear this series is a real contender for the bully book list! P.S. Here’s the reading order. “...Angel is the son of the devil, bleeding Luciano blood. Adalyn is fascinated by bad boys, bleeding Caruso blood. Seized by his enemies, he’s only a moment away from death. Toying with the enemy, she’s about to get caught in her own trap. One kiss could betray his family and seal his fate. That kiss could cost her life…“
- Kneel (God of Rock Book 1) by Eden Butler <— ROCK STAR SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!!! I hear this “hero” is the ultimate jerk!!!
“…His face hangs on every girl’s wall. But Dash wasn’t always a rock God.
Once, he was just Jamie, the boy I loved. But when my name, sung from his lips promised I was good for only one thing, all sweet thoughts of him die.
Now his excuses mean nothing. His apologies are weak and I’m about to show the world that even rock Gods can be brought to their knees…”
- Insanity (The Asylum Trilogy Book 1) by Lauren Hammond <— OLDIE-BUT GOODIE PSYCH THRILLER REC by AMY!!
Amy: …Insanity by Lauren Hammond. You may figure out what’s going on before you get to the end or you may not, but either way I think it will give you what you couldn’t get with Unhinge. My heart still aches from what happened in Insanity. STILL. All these years later. The second book was a great followup and filled in the gaps…
- Beautiful Torment by Paige Laurens <— STUDENT-TEACHER ALERT!!! Brooke recommends this one!
Brooke: Just finished Beautiful Torment by Paige Laurens and it fits right into the whole student teacher thing. It had a couple of grammar mistakes but otherwise was a really good and angst ridden read. You should add it to the list..
- Until the End of the World (Until the End of the World, Book 1) by Sarah Lyons Fleming <— KOOLOO LOVED THIS ONE and loved it so much that she read the series and then went on to the spinoff, but she’s suffering from well… zombie gas. 😉 LOL!!!!!
Kooloo: My fav zomb/apoc series is UNTIL THE END OF THE WORD by Sarah Fleming – it had everything romance, humor, heartache and horror = perfect BUT I’m waiting for Book 3 of her NEXT series which happens on the same time line but revolves around the younger brother of the heroine Cassie in UTEOW!!! I made the stupid mistake of readingMordacious (The City Series Book 1) and I have Book 2 but refuse to read it until Book 3 is out… Fool Me Once and all that – Gahhhhhh SUCKS ZOMBIE FARTS
- God-Shaped Hole: A Novel by Tiffanie DeBartolo <— ONE OF MY FAVORITES!!! SPEAKING OF AWESOME TORMENT, Sharon is suffering…
Sharon: I need help, tissues, Xanax. Why didn’t I heed the warnings? I love angsty books. But this one, I’m a wreck and in tears. Why did I decide to read God Shaped Hole? Why? I am 89 percent in and I don’t know if I can bear to finish it – yet I know I will. My husband is going to have me committed if he sees me weeping like this over a book!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (A few of next week’s!!! )
- Adios Pantalones by J. Sterling – February 5th 2018
- Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be by Rachel Hollis – February 6th 2018
- Reed: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett – February 6th 2018
- How the Light Gets In (Cracks Book 2) by L.H. Cosway – February 6th 2018
- Shopping for Love (BookShots Flames) by Renee Carlino – February 6th 2018
- Devastate (Deliver Book 4) by Pam Goodwin – February 6th 2018
- Genesis (Project Nemesis) by Brendan Reichs – March 6th 2018