HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! It’s that awesome time again when the weekend comes around and we have all that extra reading room!! 😀
In fact, I’ve just started At This Moment (Of Love and Madness Book 1) due to the incredible recommendations I’ve received (and luckily, the trilogy is complete so I can read to my heart’s content). In fact, check out this recommendation from Susan:
Susan: Omg!!! Girls, Gals. Put your big panties on and read this. You will not be disappointed. It’s epic!! I read this last year and it sucked me in soooo good. I read so many books that I had forgotten what this was until I clicked back on it and I’m now re-reading it and almost done with book one. It’s that GOOD!!! You will LOVE it!!! It’s a 5 star series and just like the ones we LOVE!! Trust me Maryse!!
How could I possibly not start this right now? I’m on it as we speak, Susan 😀 I’m extremely excited!!!! And…
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- The Great Alone: A Novel by Kristen Hannah <— KRISTEN HANNAH”S RECENT RELEASE & Lucy LOVED it! I know I will too… it’s a given!
Lucy: The Great Alone by Kristen Hannah. I loved The Nightingale so I jumped on this one, I was not disappointed. A family homesteading in Alaska, the family relationships, young love and tragedy. It will stay with me for a long time.
- Taking Her Turn by Alexa Riley <— LIVE!! ALEXA RILEY ALERT!!! Newlyweds that are so crazy about each other… “...Mina loves her husband, but she knows he’s keeping part of him away from her. He’s broken his tightly held control only once and it was the best night of her life. Now she’s got a plan be the one on top, and there’s nothing he can do about it…“
- Promises by Alexa Riley <— LIVE!! ALEXA RILEY ALERT!! Welcome to the Alexa Riley Promises. This series is dedicated to old romances. It’s tropes galore, with all of our usual over-the-top alphas and sweet cheesy goodness.
- Dagger (Montana Bounty Hunters Book 2) by Delilah Devlin <— LIVE! HER EX IS STEALING HER CAR… “...Lacey Jones is furious when she finds a very large, scary dude trying to steal her car. It’s the last straw. She’s lost her job and is about to lose her apartment, so there’s no way in hell she’s letting him take her damn car! When she discovers its Dagger, her old beau, she jumps into the car with him. When she learns how he makes a living, she’s curious…“
- Darkly, Madly Duet by Trisha Wolfe <— DARK FORBIDDEN ROMANCE PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! Debbie recommends it!
Debbie: Born Darkly and Born Madly by Tisha Wolfe! This duet is everything! It’s a dark romantic psychological thriller with a forbidden twist and unlike anything I’ve ever read. I can’t stop thinking about these books and these characters…definitely in my top books ever list!
- Broken Miles (The Miles Family Series Book 1) by Claire Kingsley <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE WITH HIS EX-WIFE ALERT!! “...Zoe. My ex-wife. Fixing the broken finances of my family’s winery is a little below my pay grade. But if I don’t help, they might lose their land. The trouble is, she’s everywhere, and I can’t avoid her…”
- The Darkest Sunrise Duet by Aly Martinez <— WE LOVE this complete duet!!! Steph loved this one as much as I did!
Steph: LOVED The Darkest Sunrise. The follow up was just as good and you will wonder how she can top the first.
Maryse: That whole duet is amazing!!!
- Adios Pantalones (The Fisher Brothers Book 3) be J. Sterling <— J. Sterling’s latest is LIVE!!! LOL this title cracks me up! 😉 “…Single mom Sofia can’t stand me. I want to get to know her better, but she keeps pushing me away. I just need one chance to show her that I’m not the guy she thinks I am, but she won’t let me get anywhere near her. Being a single mom has made her heart guarded. Being a single guy has made my heart determined. I wonder who’s heart is going to give in first?“
- The Unacceptables Series Box Set by Kristen Hope Mazzola <— MC SERIES BUNDLE & IT’S bargain priced!! “…The Unacceptables MC Series is made up of steamy, gritty, standalone romances focusing on the Unacceptables Motorcycle club! From the presidents of the chapters, to their swoon-worthy club members, to the old ladies that are the backbone of the club…”
- Menace (Moonshine Task Force Book 5) by Laramie Briscoe <— LIVE!!! SHE’S A TEACHER & HE’S HER STUDENT’S FATHER & THEY MET ON A DATING APP… “…I didn’t have any high hopes for myself. As a High School English teacher, I’m sick of pervy Dad’s hitting on me when they come in to discuss their child’s lack of motivation to read the classics and apply themselves. Until the day Mason Harrison walks into my classroom. I had no idea Caleb’s Dad was the man I met off that dating app who showed me how flexible I really am in the back of his Jeep…”
- Law & Beard (The Dixie Warden Rejects MC Book 8) – by Lani Lynn Vale <— LANI LYNN VALE’S LATEST IS LIVE!! Her life was perfect, and then her cop husband left her, and everything fell apart… And then HE sees her. “…With his share of hard knocks, he knows that he shouldn’t step in and make his move on a fellow police officer’s ex. There’s a code, after all, yet he just can’t seem to help himself. He’s done being the good guy. Sometimes he just wants to be bad. And Winnie makes him realize that being bad is still kind of good. As long as you’re with the right person…”
Kathy: I am reading this right now. I have read all of the series. Definitely one of the best in the series!
Maryse: I love cop heroes!!! 😀 This sounds right up my alley!
- The Wife: A gripping emotional thriller with a twist that will take your breath away by M.L. Roberts <— LIVE!!! PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! THEY APPEAR TO BE THE PERFECT COUPLE... “...but no relationship is perfect and the events of the past cast a shadow over their charmed life together. When lecturer Michael starts to mentor a new student, Ellie fears that history is repeating itself. As paranoia takes its ugly hold, it’s clear some things just can’t be forgotten…or forgiven…”
- From Sand and Ash by Amy Harmon <— AMY HARMON HUGE HIT ALERT!! And it’s super-bargain priced right now!
R: From Sand and Ash is perfect just the way it is; I wouldn’t change a single thing, …it’s like The Thorn Birds set during the Holocaust. “Hello, R? Amy Harmon here. I want to write a book for you. What would it take to rip the still-beating heart from your chest? Ralph de Bricassart? Anne Frank? Ok, I think I’ve got something. Stay tuned…”
- Confessions: Robbie (Confessions Series Book 1) by Ella Frank <— ELLA FRANK’S LATEST M/M BOOK IS LIVE!!! Trouble was nothing new to him… “…he really had no excuse for what—or who—he’d done. No excuse, except for his lonely heart, a pitcher of margaritas, four Bitter Bitches, and the apparent need to confess all his weaknesses to the two men he knew would bring him nothing but trouble. But trouble was nothing new. Just ask his crazy sisters or any of his friends, and they’d be the first to tell you: If there was a bad decision to be made, Robbie always had a knack for making it. And thus begins the story of the priest, the princess, and the prick…”
- The Hard Truth About Sunshine by Sawyer Bennett <— SAWYER BENNETT SUPER-BARGAIN & LisafromDFW LOVED it!
Lisa: Thank you for the rec of The Hard Truth about Sunshine by S Bennett. I read it after reading this post. It was sad but more bittersweet. She wrote it based on a random experience she had in an airport. So good!
- Leveling (Luna’s Story Book 1) by Diana Knightley <— LIVE!!! POST APOCALYPTIC ALERT!!! “…His job is noble, but also lonely, and he’s worried, because the water keeps rising, and the building he’s living on could crumble into the sea at any moment. Then Luna bumps her paddleboard up to the glass windows of his outpost and disrupts everything. She’s alone, seeking shelter and food, and seems open, hopeful, and happy to be alive. And soon Beckett has something and someone to live for. But maybe everything about her is not as it seems…”
- Quake by Tracey Alvarez <—LIVE!!! SINGLE MOM STUCK IN A DISASTER WITH A STRANGER... “Ana Grace is living a single mother’s worst nightmare. Separated from her two kids by a catastrophic earthquake, she’s trapped in her office building with a man she’s only just met. He’s a sexy former soldier, and possibly the only man able to help her navigate the dangerous landscape home…”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Drive by Kate Stewart <— ONE OF MY 5-STAR FAVORITES now available in audiobook! 😀
- Marriage of Inconvenience: Knitting in the City, Book 7 by Penny Reid <— PENNY REID’s latest is now ALSO available in audiobook!! She’s a billionaire heiress that has to get married.
PREORDERS (Next few days, and a few of next week’s!!! )
- The Hook-Up Experiment (The Experiment Book 1) by Emma Hart – March 13th 2018
- Sinner (Priest Book 3) by Sierra Simone – March 15th 2018
- On Hart’s Boardwalk (On Dublin Street Series) by Samantha Young – March 20th 2018
- Twice Bitten: An Argeneau Novel by Lynsay Sands – March 20th 2018
- Covert Game (GhostWalker Novel, A) by Christine Feehan – March 20th 2018
- With This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas – March 20th 2018
- Tempting Little Tease by Kendall Ryan – March 20th 2018