BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! Maybe Now (Maybe Someday Book 2) <— OMG SURPRISE FROM COLLEEN HOOVER!!! Almost 300 pages my friends!! It’s a surprise sequel to Maybe Someday and we had angst in that first one… BIG TIME!!! ➔➔➔
Last day of the month and then it’s CHRISTMAS!!! Or… Christmas-month. 😉 I can’t even believe we’re already here.
ANNNNND… BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY FOR THIS DEAL:
➔ Kindle Unlimited promotion <— If you’ve been on the fence about becoming a member, now’s your AMAZING chance for next to nothing (and it’s good for 3 whole months!!!)
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing (The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up) by Marie Kondō <— MINE!!!!!! SALE-PRICED (YAY ME!! I one-clicked it). And while I live this way naturally (my dad was a stickler for tidiness and letting “things” go and not accumulate), I still love to just… read her way of living this and her philosophy. It feels good. It’s the OCD in me… I want to absorb it even more. LOL!!
- Dragons’ Jewel: Paranormal Dragon Romance (Nightflame Dragons Book 1) by Milly Taiden <— LIVE!!!
- Stealing It: A Navy SEAL and Single Mom Romance (Bronze Bay SEALS Book 3) by Rachel Robinson <— LIVE!!! AND… LOVE HER!!!!!! And it’s a standalone!! She’s starting over after her cheating husband… “Magnolia Sager lost the only man she has ever loved to his barely-legal secretary. To make matters worse, their teenaged daughter was the one to catch her father in the affair. Mentally battered and bruised, they flee to Bronze Bay for a fresh start. The antique store keeps Magnolia busy, and the very last thing on her mind is love. She is hesitant when her best friend suggests healing old wounds and moving on by using an app to date casually.”
- Sleighed (Severton Search and Rescue Book 1) by Annie Dyer <— LIVE!! SHE JUST GOT DIVORCED… “…Sorrell Slater thought she’d be starting her hotel with a husband; instead she’s in a new town, with a new business and trying to begin a new life as a single woman, and she isn’t entirely sure she can do it. However, Severton isn’t a place that lets anyone struggle on their own, and Zack is more than happy to be her tour guide, making sure that both their Christmases sparkle...”
- Alone on Earth (Signal Bend Series Book 4) by Susan Fanetti <— HOLLYWOOD STAR & THE BIKER/MAFIA ALERT!! Jan recommends this one!
Jan: Alone on Earth is a good one. Lonely young Hollywood starlet falls for a biker while making a movie about his MC club. Or if you’re not in a mood for bikers, what about Deep? Yeah it’s a mafia family book, but it’s not really about the mafia life. It’s really about the beautiful love story of a dark and lonely fortyish man whose life is transformed when he falls in love for the first time with a complicated and wonderful woman.
- After Glow (Lost Kings MC #11) by Autumn Jones Lake <— LIVE!! BIKER BOOK & IT SOUNDS INTENSE!! “...My ruthless obsession to protect what’s mine burns hotter than ever. Promises I’ve made to my brothers I burn to keep. Vows made to my wife I swear to honor. Through the web of tangled loyalties, one thing remains clear. Hope is embedded in my soul. A love so rare I’ve spilled blood to protect it…”
- Eggnog Makes Her Easy (a Boys of the Big Easy novella) by Erin Nicholas <— LIVE!!!
- Her Guarded Hero (Black Dawn Book 5) by Caitlyn O’Leary <— LIVE!!!
- Twisted Fate by Dana Miller <— LIVE!!!
- Irresistible Force: A K-9 Rescue Novel by D. D. Ayres <— ‘Cause the cover. 😉 And it’s super-bargain priced right now!! And how can I resist THIS blurb? She doesn’t realize her new pet is a trained K9!! “For Shay Appleton, it’s love at first sight when a gorgeous stray dog is brought into the animal shelter where she works. She just knows he’ll make a terrific watch dog-and with an abusive ex who won’t let go, she needs all the protection she can get. But Shay never suspected that her new pet is actually a trained police K-9 named Bogart-until Bogart’s even more gorgeous, human partner shows up on her doorstep...”
- Bone (Marked Soul book 1) by Cassa Daun <— LIVE!! REVERSE HAREM ALERT!!
- Bulldozer (Hard To Love Book 3) by P. Dangelico <— SLOW BURN ALERT!! April recommends it!
April: So so good! Writing is amazing! Slow burn that will melt you! Witty smart characters too!
Robyn: I just finished P. Dangelico’s Bulldozer, book 3 in her Hard To Love series. I also have read the first 2 books Wrecking Ball and Sledgehammer. These books are so good and funny. They hit all of the feels. I have decided that this author is a cross between Marina Zapata, Lani Lynn Vale and N A Alcorn. Broody H meets quirky h, they have altercations with lots of funny humor and angsty moments and eventually fall in love against all odds. perfect! You have to read these books!
- An Ex for Christmas: A Love Unexpectedly Novel by Lauren Layne <— CHRISTMAS ROMANCE ALERT! & KIM COULDN’T PUT IT DOWN!! “…When her college sweetheart rolls into town, Kelly convinces herself that they’re meant to be. The trouble is, sparks are flying with someone she’s never given a chance: her best friend, Mark…”
Kim: I just finished Lauren Layne an ex for christmas. It was great!!! And I couldn’t stop reading.
- The Price of Mason (Forbidden Men Book 10) by Linda Kage <— OOOOHHHHH!!!! HE BECAME A PROSTITUTE TO HELP PROVIDE FOR HIS MOM & SISTER… “…Two years later, this job has begun to kill me in every way but physically, until SHE comes along. Reese is the breath of fresh air I need. She makes me smile, she makes me laugh, she makes me want more. But how can we ever be together after all the choices I’ve made?...”
- Roxy’s Warriors (Bondmates Book 4) by Ann Mayburn <— Kathy loved this one!
Kathy: I am so excited that Roxy’s Warriors (Book for in the Bondmate Series) by Ann Mayburn comes out tomorrow. I have been waiting for this book for 2 years!! It is a Science Fiction series and not my normal reading but it is so good!!
- Irish Crown by Nashoda Rose <— IF YOU LIKED MYSTERY MAN BY KA…. <— Stacie recommends it!!
Stacie: Hey just wanted to say I highly recommend Iris Crown by Nashoda Rose!! All her books that I have read so far have been 5 stars and this one is no different!! This gives you all the feels, butterflies included! And if you liked Mystery Man by Kristen Ashley then you will love this one. This is totally it’s own book but Mystery Man is one of my top 10 and this one “Irish Crown” gave me all the feels like that one!!
- His Wasted Heart (Damaged Hearts Book 2) by Monica Murphy <— LIVE!!! MONICA MURPHY ALERT!! Sounds angsty and intense BUT must be read in order. Lucikly, book #1 Her Defiant Heart (Damaged Hearts Book 1) is super-bargain priced right now! 😀
- The Enlightened (Entitled Book 2) by Cassandra Robbins <— OHHH this looks good too! BUT it must be read in order and lucky for us, book #1 (The Entitled) is super-bargain priced. 😀
- Whole Lotta Heart (Rock Star Hearts Book 4) by Amity Cross <— LIVE!!! SERIES CONCLUSION!!!
AUDIOBOOK L VERS!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- The Passage: A Novel (Book One of The Passage Trilogy) by Justin Cronin <— Michele G is loving this one!
I’m listening to: “Before she became The Girl from Nowhere – The One Who Walked In, The First and Last and Only, who lived a thousand years – she was just a little girl in Iowa, named Amy.”
The Passage by Justin Cronin (great audiobook)
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! )
- Queen of Air and Darkness (The Dark Artifices Book 3) by Cassandra Clare – December 4th 2018
- The Dirty Ones by J.A. Huss – December 4th 2108
- Wrapped in Love (The Boys of Jackson Harbor Book 4) by Lexi Ryan – December 4th 2018
- Lies (Web of Sin Book 2) by Aleatha Romig – December 4th 2018
- Sacred Sins: (Sins Duet #2) by C.D. Reiss – December 4th 2018
- Owen by Melody Anne – December 4th 2018
- Of Blood and Bone: Chronicles of the One, Book 2 by Nora Roberts – December 4th 2018
- Bound By Love (Born in Blood Mafia Chronicles Book 6) by Cora Reilly – December 4th 2018
- My Bad (The Bear Bottom Guardians MC Book 4) by Lani Lynn Vale – December 4th 2018
- My Favorite Half-Night Stand by Christina Lauren – December 4th 2018
- Dirty Rich Obsession: All Mine (Reid & Carrie Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones – December 5th 2018
- Finding My Girl / Loving Talia (Love Like Ours Companion Booklet) (Sugar Lake Book 4) by Melissa Foster – December 5th 2018
- Across the Horizon by Aly Martinez – December 6th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).