Happy Valentine’s Day everyone!! I’ve found us a bunch of romance that we can indulge in together!! Freebie romance (contemporary, historical, bad boys and paranormal – it’s all here), and many of these look sooooo yummy, rich and gooey!! Each one has a different “sugary” treat inside! I wonder which one has the cherry? Those are my favorites! (I bet you it’s the rock star vampire romance below!! Or…. maybe Joey Hill’s “harder edged” one…I guess I’ll have to take a bite of each one until I find it 😉 )
NOTE: Free when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Sleeping with Paris by Juliette Sobanet <— this is the #1 most downloaded freebie right now in Amazon’s romance list (lots of great reviews) – she moves to Paris, and there’s a “neighbor”. Ohhh yay! I love those pesky sexy neighbors!
- Holding the Cards (Nature of Desire, Book One) by Joey W. Hill (Ohhhhh I downloaded this one as soon as I saw it and want to read it ASAP!! I get MANY recommendations for Joey’s Vampire series saying it is extremely steamy and “alternative” in the romance genre (as in D/s – bdsm). This one looks along that genre, too and the reviews look good!
- Shadows of the Soul by Angelique Armae (Paranormal romance!!)
- Remix <— a mystery, sure, but she’s investigating a rock star’s murder! Plus, Joe (some guy that turns up on her roof?) is charismatic. That’s all I need to know. Oh and TONS of great reviews!!
- Forever Mine (The Rumor Series) by Delilah Marvelle (historical romance)
- Unlocked by Courtney Milan (This is a novella, but I’m hearing this historical romance series is REALLY REALLY good)
- Some Day Somebody (La Fleur de Love) by Lori Leger
- Meeting Destiny (Destiny Series – Book 1) by Nancy Straight (Lauren and the stranger experience chemistry like no other and now her doubt over her long time relationship with her high school sweetheart is not her only secret…someone else knows about her keen intuition and sixth sense.)
- Hannah’s Blessing by Collette Scott
- Marriage by Mistake by Alyssa Kress (a fellow Facebook reader recommended this one!!)
- Donovan’s Angel (The Donovans of the Delta) by Peggy Webb
- A Valentine from Harlequin: Six Degrees of Romance by Michele Hauf (Author), Maggie Shayne (Author), Catherine Spencer (Author), Margaret Moore (Author), Nancy Warren (Author), Christine Bell (Author)
- One True Love (A Regency Romance) by Lisa Follett (historical romance)
- CHAMPAGNE FOR TWO by Patrice Wilton (CHAMPAGNE FOR TWO is a tale about an upscale dating service in Palm Beach–fun and sassy!)
- Rules of Engagement by Ann Bruce
- Savor (Warm Delicacy Series, Book 1) by Megan Duncan (Vampires!!)
- Gatekeeper (Phantom Lovers, Book One) by Debra Glass
- A Taste of Twilight (Crimson Carousel, Book One) by Aubrey Ross —> OMG!!! It’s a ROCK STAR VAMPIRE! I must read this! (“When a string of apparent suicides leads Jessie Curtis to a famous rock band, she’s convinced nothing can shock her anymore. Then she comes face-to-face with Rafe Steele, the enigmatic lead singer and centuries-old vampire. He’s darkly charismatic and sensually compelling in a way almost impossible to resist.”)
- L.A. Caveman by Christina Crooks
- A Modern Love Story by Jolyn Palliata (Okay!! This one got me!! Foster kids raised together, one bad-boy protecting her, and as adults… well. Issues. LOL!)
- Irish Fling (The Millersburg Quartet) by Valerie Douglas
- The Conference by Diane Nelson (novella but looks quite fun!)
- A Scandalous Charade (Scandalous Series, BOOK 2) by Ava Stone
Download Kindle for MAC
Download Kindle for iPhone
Download Kindle for Blackberry
Download Kindle for iPad (that’s how I’m reading these!)
Download Kindle for Android