Look guys!! Simon & Schuster Publishing is running a Happy Halloween Special!! Get the first book in your favorite paranormal romance series for on sale starting October 11th 2011 till November 1st 2011. Yay for Halloween!!
So many awesome full length e-books from well known authors like Gena Showalter, Kresley Cole, Jill Myles, Molly Harper (I mentioned them cause I’ve read these!!) There are quite a few on here that I haven’t read but have been recommended often. Raziel looks great, and I hear the Paladin series is really good too!
If you guys have read any of these, let me know!
Here’s the list! (these below are Kindle e-books but I’m CERTAIN they are available for Nook too!!)
- A Hunger Like No Other (Immortals After Dark, Book 1) by Kresley Cole (not the best one in the series but I LOVED every book after it. If you haven’t started it yet, this is a deal!)
- Dark Warrior Unleashed by Alexis Morgan
- Dark Protector (Paladins of Darkness, Book 1) by Alexis Morgan
- Dark Stranger by Susan Sizemore
- Marked by Moonlight (Moon Chasers, Book 1) by Sharie Kohler
- Thirty Nights with a Highland Husband (Daughters of the Glen, Book 1) by Melissa Mayhue
- Awaken Me Darklyby Gena Showalter
- Raziel (The Fallen) by Kristina Douglas (fallen angel vampire guys!! Nice!)
- Tempting the Highlander (Highlander Trilogy) by Janet Chapman
- Tempt Me with Darkness by Shayla Black Hey Tina! Didn’t you read a book from her this weekend that you loved? Was it from this series?
- Moonlight Warrior by Janet Chapman
- Hush by Cherry Adair
- Masked by Moonlight by Nancy Gideon
- I Burn For You by Susan Sizemore
- How to Flirt with a Naked Werewolf by Molly Harper – OMG!! MUST READ!! I loved this one to death. Cute, funny, steamy as heck, lots of tension and worry… ahhh it was a perfect fun book for me! I reviewed it too!
- Gentlemen Prefer Succubi (Succubus Diaries) by Jill Myles – ANOTHER absolute MUST read!! I loved this series (the author is still writing more for it as we speak). Zane is one of my all time favorite heroes. Very fun and another steam-fest!! Oh and that is Paul Marron on the cover! Long blonde hair. Not his usual look but, it certainly works 😉
- Enemy Lover by Karin Harlow – Hey look! It’s Paul Marron again. In chains. Hee hee 😉
- Earl of Darkness (Heirs of Kilronan) by Alix Rickloff
- Blood Trinity (Belador) by Sherrilyn Kenyon & Dianna Love
LOVE……your cover choice…(Kresley Cole) talking about “fluff” melting in your mouth.ohhhh JIll Myles…..that’s a good one tooooo. I think me flirting with a naked werewolf is just what I might need to get out of my readers “funk” thanks