BREAKING NEWS UPDATE–> Scare Crow:A Crow’s Row Love Story (book #2) by Julie Hockley is now LIVE on Amazon. This one comes AFTER Crow’s Row.
<— Plus here’s another HIGHLY anticipated sequel to an angsty sounding book (Into the Deep – jealousy issues!!) which has just been released!
ANOTHER BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! Karina Halle’s upcoming contemporary romance (Love, in English) is up for pre-order on Amazon (it’ll be released SOON!!! April 20th!!) 😀 I LOVE this author and can’t wait to read this one!
PLUS, a few more that sound totally *squee-worthy* including:
Veiled Innocence by Ella Frank <— Okay we already knew about this one last week, but I just wanted to highlight it as my “what I’m reading next” (like tonight!). 😀 Why? ‘Cause it’s got that “taboo touch” with the student-teacher angle and I’ve been told repeatedly that this this the best student-teacher read of ’em all, so far! Well well well… I’m already so very excited as this would seem to be right up my alley. And it already made my “Highly Recommended Risqué, Taboo and Forbidden Love Stories” LIST, even though I haven’t read it yet. I’ve been assured it fits. 😉
And!! Jahleel which I just heard about for the first time this morning, but the premise is so unique and sounds SO up our “unrequited love” alley. She sees him, falls head over heels, and he doesn’t even spare her a glance. So she becomes obsessed with him. For YEARS. <— *eeeeeeeep* Sounds FUN!!!!
Also Into the Deep now that the conclusion (Out of the Shallows) has been released! Plus another student teacher romance below (nice red cover alerting me right off the bat of the danger, and that just makes me want it more and so yep… one clicked that one, too ;))…
PLUS! Some serious super-sounding bargain finds (new bikers, new rock stars, new billionaires, new angst!!) including a brand spankin’ new one that I KNOW I loved ’cause I read it last Sunday. Yep! Mud Vein is on sale right now, and is one of my latest 5-star “crazy-read” reads.
Okay so here are all of today’s “finds” (including pre-orders!):
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Crow’s Row (2nd edition) by Julie Hockley <— this is the re-edited re-release. Girl at the wrong place, at the wrong time, witnesses a BAD thing in the wrong side of town… and ends up being kidnapped by the hot guy that warned her to stop jogging though that territory… SOUNDS GOOD RIGHT!?? It is! Here’s my REVIEW. I loved it way back when and now Claudia re-read the re-release of Crow’s Row by Julie Hockley (it just went live yesterday) and she loves this “2nd edition” even more! “I am re-reading and is way better than the first one!!! … the new edited book has new scenes and is more mature than the first one.” And now Nancy just told me it went down in price!! I loved that book, way back when, and I can’t wait for the sequel (which will be out next week I believe)!!
- Scare Crow:A Crow’s Row Love Story by Julie Hockley <— And here is book #2 that JUST WENT LIVE a few minutes ago! 😀
- Out of the Shallows (Into the Deep) by Samantha Young <— JUST RELEASED and is the highly anticipated book after her “Into the Deep” book #1. I won’t read the synopsis of #2 so I don’t ruin it for myself, but #1’s synopsis sure gave me a blurb jolt!
- Into the Deep by Samantha Young <— here is book #1, and it sounds ANGSTY! “Almost four years later Charley thinks she’s moved on. That is until she takes a study year abroad in Edinburgh and bumps into none other than Jake Caplin at a party with his new girlfriend. The bad-boy-turned-good attempts to convince Charley to forgive him, and as her best friend starts spending time with Jake’s, Charley calls a truce, only to find herself tumbling back into a friendship with him. As they grow closer, the spark between them flares and begins playing havoc with their lives and relationships. When jealousy and longing rear their destructive heads, Charley and Jake struggle to come to grips with what they mean to one another.” <— Jamie says: “I just finished it… wow! Honestly it screams this blog. So much angst, a sort of refined bad boy, and a torturous ending…” Luckily, the sequel is out. 😀
- Fight For Me by Bethany Bazile <— UFC FIGHTER BOOK ALERT! 254 pages. Michelle recommends this one saying: “Brand new fighter book out with only 20 reviews if that many. So, so good Maryse. The blurb does not even do this book justice. It’s called Fight For Me by Bethany Bazile. 5 star read!!!“
- Stone Cold (An Iron Tornadoes MC Romance) by Olivia Rigal <— short BIKER book (recent release)!
- A Family Man by Sarah Osbourne <— BIKER BOOK (recently released) and over 400 pages. I came across it by accident (while I was in the “biker books” area), and well… what caught my eye was the fact that the “basic” cover reminded me of “Surviving Raine’s cover. The whole “don’t judge a book by it’s cover” and all that (barely there covers with magnificent stories inside… you know what I mean). 😉 So I read the synopsis and wondered if this might actually be one of those? Not many reviews yet, but I skimmed ’em and this could be good. UPDATE!! Jeanie LOVES this one!!!! She says —> “Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh!!! A Family Man is sooooooo good!!! I just finished it this past weekend – and fans of For Your Sake, Arrow of Time will LOVE this book!!!! Tiny is the enforcer for his MC and it explores the different relationships he has with his club, mom, ex, his ex’s daughter and even his ex’s sister!!! Can a big bad MC enforcer also be a family man? Read and find out. It is so so good! I loved it!!!” YAY for the feedback Jeanie! 😀 MINE!!!!!!!
- For Your Sake by Elayne DiSano <— BIKER BOOK!! This is one of the book Jeanie reference’s above. It too has a “meh” cover but sometimes those are the best books!
- Arrow of Time (Marauders) by Lina Andersson <– BIKER BOOK!! And here is the other one Jeanie mentions, above.
- Dangerous Dozen: 12 Sexy Heroes To Die For Romantic Suspense Boxed Set by Charity Pineiro, Tina Wainscott, Maureen Child, Paige Tyler, Tawny Weber, Nina Bruhns, Virna DePaul, Karen Fenech, Kristin Miller, Gennita Low, Joyce Lamb , Maureen A Miller <—- Awesome sounding ANTHOLOGY ALERT. It’s TWELVE FULL LENGTH books. WHOA! And these guys sound like true heroes!
- Jahleel (Love All Wrong) by S. Ann Cole <— NEW RELEASE and it gave me a blurb jolt! Unique synopsis ’cause SHE falls for him, and he doesn’t even notice her. AT all. (*squee* #1) So she stalks him. For years. “I’ve allowed my obsession to lead me down into a deep, dark pit, selfishly hurting everyone around me, and only his requited love can pull me out of it.” And here’s the kicker —> “My name is Saskia Day. I’m British. I’m famous. I’m stinking rich. And this is my pathetic story.” <— okay. Yes. I’m soooo very intrigued by how this’ll play out. And then… when I asked what everyone was reading last night, lo and behold, Janet commented this morning and said she was reading THIS one!
Maryse’s Book Blog: I’m reading right now and have been all day… What about you? And whatcha readin’?
Janet: Jahleel by s. ann cole
Maryse’s Book Blog: Janet!!! OMG I just saw that book and am intrigued. Unique premise. How is it so far?
Janet: Maryse, I LOVED Jahleel (the book-not the guy, well maybe the guy). Apparently he was introduced in her 3rd Billionaire book and a lot of questions are answered there. That will be my next read, but Jahleel is a stand alone and you can jump right in without it.
Maryse’s Book Blog: YAY!!!!!!! Okay thank you. It’s crazy that I fixated on that one this morning, and you just got to it!! So glad ’cause the blurb sounds awesome.
- Mr. Mysterious In Black (The Billionaire Brothers Series) by S. Ann Cole <— Okay and I think this is the third book in the same author’s “Billionaire” series that Janet was referring to, above.
- Knockout (Wayward Fighters) by J.C. Valentine <—- FIGHTER ALERT & JUST RELEASED!!! Same title from a book that was released last week, but this one is a different one. Over 300 pages w/ good review so far! “Jamison Weston is the kind of guy dads load their shotguns for; endowed with a hot temper and a rap sheet as long as both tattooed arms. Known as “The Judge,” Jami’s hot temper, lethal fists, and cocky attitude have earned him respect and admiration both in and out of the ring. But just when he thinks he’s pummeled his past to death, Alyson Blake reenters his life.” He has to become her protector. Oooooooh!! ME. Titillated!!!!!
- Heart in Wire: A By A Thread Companion Novel by R.L. Griffin <— JUST RELEASED!! (here is the “By A Thread Series Reading Order“) I hear this series is angsty!
- Ferocity (Heart of Stone) by D.S. Sidebotton <— JUST RELEASED!!!
- The Wedding Game (Reality Show) by Amy Matayo <— on sale right now, and I remember this awesome sounding synopsis from a few weeks ago. “Cannon James has a plan: Sign on as a contestant for his father’s new reality show, marry a blonde hand-picked by the producers, and walk away two million dollars richer. It’s all been arranged. Easy. Clean. No regrets. Until Ellie McAllister ruins everything by winning the viewer’s vote. Now he has to convince America that he’s head over heels in love with her. Not easy to do since she’s a walking disaster.” <— tee hee!! It sounds like it could be funny, or angsty. Or both. 😉
- Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher <— (and only for 24 hours from what I’ve been told). I 5-star LOVED this one (but beware!! It’s super somber and moody), but it had twists that I did not see coming, and made my heart race the whole time! My mind was messed with and yet I couldn’t put it down. Here is my review.
- Dare to Desire (Dare to Love) by Carly Phillips <— JUST RELEASED! FOOTBALL star! “Quarterback Alex Dare, had it all — an all-star football career and his choice of willing women — until a severe injury forces him into early retirement. Social worker Madison Evans grew up in foster homes and knows what it means to have-not. She isn’t impressed by Alex Dare’s wealth or charm. Not since she fell hard for him once before, only to discover she was just one of his too-easy conquests.“
- Rocked (Lost in Oblivion) by Taryn Elliott, Cari Quinn <— JUST RELEASED/ROCK STAR ALERT! Whoa! 474 pages! I *think* she goes on tour with the band and cooks for them… “As the child of roadie parents, Harper Pruitt has heard every pickup line twice. To her, musicians are one step above the scraps on her cutting board. All she wants is to get enough experience to run her own catering company, but Deacon and his bottomless stomach are too tempting to resist. He’s far from the typical rock star and before long, she finds herself experimenting with him, inside and out of the kitchen.“
- Seduced: A Prequel to the Lost in Oblivion Series by Taryn Elliott, Cari Quinn <— ROCK START BOOK! Here’s the first book and even though it says “prequel”, it’s over 350 pages! LOL!
- Safe House (Steel Infidels Biker MC Romance) by Dex Burke <— JUST RELEASED/BIKER BOOK ALERT! Stephanie found it saying: “An exciting new MC Series is on SALE! Safe House (Steel Infidels Biker MC Romance) by Dez Burke. Check price before purchasing. Short Length. Great Ratings.”
- Dom Wars Round Three: Round Three by Lucian Bane <— JUST RELEASED
- Under My Skin (Skin Deep #2) by J.M. Stone <— and Stephanie found us this, but since it’s #2, I won’t read the blurb so as not to spoil it for myself.
- Skin Deep by J.M. Stone <— But I WILL read blurb for book #1! 😉 “Oh, who was she kidding? Emma knew that going to the tattoo shop with her best friend, Allie, would result in getting badgered until she ended up with some sort of needle piercing her flesh in one way or another. What she didn’t plan on was ending up face-first on the floor of the shop with a busted lip. Or doing it in front of the hottest guy she’d seen since…well, ever. Mortified, Emma never thought she’d ever step foot back in Skin Deep again.” Hehe.
- The Fixed Trilogy: Fixed on You, Found in You, Forever with You by Laurelin Paige <— the entire trilogy has been bundled with a “full length companion novel” coming out in July!
- Vital Sign by J.L. Mac <— JUST RELEASED!!!! <— WHOA!! Blurb jolt!!! She was happy but then… “I had it good once. That’s gone now. All of it disappeared like vapor into the ether. I’m a lost woman, wandering through grief and struggling to come to terms with my new title: widow. My family says I need understanding and closure. I say a cigarette and a bottle of wine is a much better option for instant gratification. I’m the awkward, depressed one standing in the corner making everyone around me miserably uncomfortable. I’m the one with vacant eyes that society strives to help but can’t. I’m the one who hands out tight smiles and derisive snorts. I’m the widow adrift in this world with no direction. No meaning. No hope. No vital sign.” and then… “Alexander McBride got a second chance—one that he didn’t necessarily want. Alexander is a game changer for Sadie. She hates him for his health but can’t help feeling at home in his presence. He soothes her grief in a way that is intoxicating, addictive even. The heart that once fell in love with her now resides in Alexander McBride’s chest.” Yep. That just sounds GOOD!
- Six Months (Seven Series #2) by Dannika Dark <— RECENT RELEASE after Seven Years (Seven Series #1)
- Fraternizing (Fraternizing #1) by C.C. Brown <— another one that made my “Highly Recommended Risqué, Taboo and Forbidden Love Stories LIST (as per the suggestion of readers). And you wanna know what else? …. (see the next one below)
- Compromising (Fraternizing #2) by C.C. Brown <— recently released sequel!! Thanks Stephanie!
- From Now Until Infinity (Infinity Series) by Layne Harper <— Kat found us this one! Lots of great looking reviews, but I don’t think it’s the first in the series (in fact, I think it’s #3), so I’m not going to look at the synopsis.
- Falling Into Infinity (Infinity Series) by Layne Harper <— Okay I think this is the first one… “Pre-med student Caroline “Charlie” Collins, a sophomore at Texas A&M, knows exactly what she wants in life and the order that it will happen: finish college, complete medical school, and then fall in love. A chance meeting with A&M’s star quarterback Colin McKinney changes everything. A friendship between the two grows over time and blossoms into a powerful love affair. Charlie and Colin must learn to cope with his transition to playing professional football, the crushing attention of the media, and constant demands of his fans…” <—- oooooooh yes I love romance angst ’cause of crushing fame!!
- Finding Infinity (Infinity Series) by Layne Harper <— I think THIS one is #2.
- When It’s Love: A New Adult Erotic Romance by Emma Lauren <—- TEACHER-STUDENT ALERT!!! YAY!! Another one, (and it’s got pretty good reviews from what I’ve skimmed). Thanks Stephanie. I one-clicked. 😀
- Arranged by Catherine McKenzie <— (thanks Stephanie) and it looks fun! “Anne soon discovers the company isn’t a dating service; it’s an exclusive, and pricey, arranged marriage service. She initially rejects the idea, but the more she thinks about it-and the company’s success rate-the more it appeals to her. After all, arranged marriages are the norm for millions of women around the world, so why wouldn’t it work for her? A few months later, Anne is travelling to a Mexican resort, where in one short weekend she will meet and marry Jack. And against all odds, it seems to be working out-until Anne learns that Jack, and the company that arranged their marriage, are not what they seem at all.” and Claudia says: “Loved this book!!! … I read Spin and Forgotten but Arranged was my favorite!”
- Spin by Catherine McKenzie <— by the same author!!
- Forgotten: A Novel by Catherine McKenzie <— by the same author!
- Worth The Fall (The Worth Series Book 3: A Copper Country Romance) by Mara Jacobs <— and he’s a HOCKEY STAR!! Good reviews! “Petey Ryan has spent his life hitting and being hit as a defenseman in the NHL. But now he’s about to go up against his biggest foe of all … tiny Alison Jukuri. A woman with whom he shares a long-held secret.”
- Still Life with Strings by L.H. Cosway <— this recent release bargain price and so many of us loved her other book, “Painted Faces“. Me included! 😀 Lindsay: “Price drop!! Still Life Strings LH Cosway –I love her books! Painted faces is one of my top reads” and Sadie: Thanks Maryse! Just started this one and this is a sale price I think. YEP!!
- Crazy Good by Rachel Robinson <— Kandace just found us this one and is enjoying it!! “I’m reading a new release called Crazy Good by Rachel Robinson. I’m really liking it. He’s a play boy Navy seal and she just ended an engagement with her cheating ex fiance. I’m enjoying their chemistry and banter. The prologue really sets the emotions. You already know his secret and the rest of the book you’re left waiting for the bomb to drop. This is an easy sexy read.”
- Only Love by Garrett Leigh <— JUST RELEASED M/M book and Kandace loves this author! “So far my two favorite books this year was ‘Slide’ and ‘Rare’ by Garrett Leigh. I saw she released a new book today called ‘Only Love’. It’s a M/M book.”
- Slide (Roads) by Garrett Leigh <— M/M book Here is one of the books she referenced above (one of Kandace’s favorites this year).
- Rare (Roads) by Garrett Leigh <— M/M book and this is the other one Kandace mentioned…
- Hard Time by Cara McKenna by Cara McKenna <— one of my absolute FAV authors, and this book is coming out April 15th. Kentrina brought it back to my attention when she asked: “Maryse I’m looking for a book but I can’t remember the title. I think it was on your blog a few weeks ago, about a prisoner and I believe the prison librarian start having an affair and stuff gets real after he unexpectedly gets paroled. Any help would be appreciated.” And Lori and Kandace were quick to answer. I CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS!!
- Her Best Laid Plans by Cara McKenna <— ANOTHER one from this same author. *squeeeee* <– expected release April 15th 2014
- Entrusted (Club Destiny #6.5) by Nicole Edwards – expected release date MAY 1st (here is the series reading order)
- Fighting to Forget (The Fighting Series) by J.B. Salsbury <— FIGHTER ALERT! <– expected release April 15th 2014
- Nova and Quinton: No Regrets by Jessica Sorensen <– expected release April 15th 2014
- Rebecca’s Lost Journals by Lisa Renee Jones <– expected release April 15th 2014
- Purple Magic by Lisa Renee Jones <– expected release April 15th 2014
- Once Upon a Billionaire (Billionaire Boys Club Novel) by Jessica Clare <– expected release April 15th 2014
- Naughty Bits Part I: The Lingerie Shop by Joey W. Hill <– expected release April 15th
- For Love or Money by Tara Brown <– expected release April 15th “When Lana Weber learns the truth about a certain campus celebrity, she does what any girl in her position would. She uses it to get everything she wants. But sometimes the thing you want and the thing you need, are very different from the thing you get.”
- Blame it on the Bass (Heart of Fame) by Lexxie Couper <— ROCK STAR ALERT! <– expected release April 15th
- Love, in English by Karina Halle <— CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE by one of my FAV authors!!! – expected release date April 20th 2014!!!!!
- Ever After: A Heart of Stone Novella by K.M. Scott <— expected release date April 27th 2014
- Hudson (Fixed) by Laurelin Paige <— (This is a full-length companion novel to the NY Times Bestselling Fixed Trilogy. and must be read AFTER the “Fixed” trilogy) – expected release date July 8th 2014
Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh!!! A Family Man is sooooooo good!!! I just finished it this past weekend – and fans of For Your Sake, Arrow of Time will LOVE this book!!!! Tiny is the enforcer for his MC and it explores the different relationships he has with his club, mom, ex, his ex’s daughter and even his ex’s sister!!! Can a big bad MC enforcer also be a family man? Read and find out. It is so so good! I loved it!!! 🙂
99. Price drop!! Still Life Strings LH Cosway –I love her books! Painted faces is one of my top reads 🙂
If you are in a hurry to read Scare Crow it can be found on Barnes and Noble for 7.99. I just finished reading it and I am a little upset. I waited almost 1 1/2 years for this book and nothing happens until the last few pages. Now we have to wait on the 3rd book comes out. I only hope that we dont have to wait another 1 1/2 for the next one.
Hi CK! Yep I just heard about the 3rd book situation. Does #2 end on a cliffhanger too?
Oh YAY Jeanie!! There was just something about that one that was calling me, and now YOU just gave me a TBR *jolt*!!!
Thanks Lindsay! I loved Painted Faces too! I had that one on last weeks list, and I hear it’s good!
I’m in the mood for some taboo now, so Veiled Innocence it is for me this weekend. 😀
Speaking of taboo, I was wrangled into chaperoning a movie date for a couple of 14-year-olds to make sure they kept their hands to themselves. (yeah, yeah, don’t worry about what *I* was doing as a teenager 😛 ). Okay, the date wasn’t taboo, but what they were caught sexting to each other by the parents should be taboo!! Good lord, I think even Matt from Night Owl and James from In Flight would blush at what those two were texting to each other. I don’t think I even *knew* what the purpose of a cl!t was at 14!!! WTH!
LOL Amy!!!!!! GAH!!! *blush* That… er… yah. Umm… no words. 😛
In fact, I think I was just coming off of “playing barbies” at that age. And just discovering nail polish and hairspray. *eeeeeep!!!*
And metallic baby blue eyeliner… Heh.
Yep, I was squirming when I was shown the texts. And hey, baby blue metallic eyeliner was the sh!t, unless you tried to make it work with green eyes like I did. *cringe*
I know Tethered by L.D. Davis has been recommended before, but I have to point it out again! I was up until almost 4 this morning because I JUST HAD TO FINISH IT. I’ve been reading book after book hoping to finally find one that makes me want to put my life on hold. 🙂 Tethered definitely did that and reminded me of how I felt when I read Thoughtless and Avoiding Commitment. A must read.
Danielle, have you read the Accidentally on Purpose series by L.D. Davis? *oomph* Ovary puncher, that first book…
I read the first one and loved it but have yet to finish the series. After finishing Tethered this morning I’m going to have to move them up my TBR list because my book hangover needs a cure lol.
The Other C Word just price dropped to as well! .99! Click!
I read Arrow of Time (MC book) and really enjoyed it. Hoping a second book comes out soon.
I received an ARC for Hard Time (Cara McKenna) and it is MUST READ material! It is so hot! The letters back and forth, both sensual and sexy. The dirty talk… OMG. LOVED IT!
I can’t wait, Victoria! I LOVE THAT AUTHOR!!!!!! That’s what I’ll be reading on Tuesday for sure!
Okay now lemme go look up Tethered, again… I remember a jolt, I think, from that blurb.
Taking another break from the BDB series to read Veiled Innocence with you guys! I’m excited about some of the above books which I immediately 1-clicked…..Fight for Me (because I’m a sucker for a fighter), Crow’s Row (because I loved Sempre), The Wedding Game (because it looks FUNNY), and Still Life With Strings (because I’ve been wanting it and it’s only .99$ today….that’s like free in book world)!! And, I’m dying for Hard Time to come out….I think I will drop everything to read that one! Happy reading everyone!!
Jean!!! You ‘n me are reading the same thing again. Yippy!!! And, we will be on Tuesday, too.
I LOVED the 2nd edition of Crow’s Row and you may want to let your followers know that Scarecrow is also live on Amazon now!! I downloaded on my Kindle app and am two chapters in and LOVING it!!
Thank you so much for the update Heather. I just posted “Scare Crow” above. YAY sequels!!!!:P
Seriously where do I begin my one-clicking!! Ok Mud Vein…family man…jahleel…gotta do Compromising…loved the first. Way too many good ones on this list….this is just the 1st round!
Yes I agree Erin, this list is exceptionally good this week!! 😀 I’m reading “Veiled Innocence” right now!
Amy, wish I could tell you it gets better but it doesn’t. I have 17yr & 13yr old sons & let me tell you….it gets worse. I may be biased but my 17yr old is a good-looking guy & the texts & Facebook comments that girls send him are UNREAL. Girls send him naked pics all the time. I just want to cry for them because they may think its funny & sexy & bold now but they WILL regret it later. My son deletes every pic sent but my heart breaks for these girls if/when a pic surfaces when they try to apply for a job or get married. Moms of teenage daughters…..snoop, spy, stalk….know what your girl is doing before they do something they can’t take back!!!
Lauren… I know what you are saying. It’s disturbing! When did young girls get so bold? By chance did you read this letter that went viral.. It was written by a mother of a teenage boy to the girls who send him pics etc… Give it a read if you like. It’s great and also quite humorous! Here is the link: https://www.viralnova.com/a-concerned-mothers-letter/
Lauren – it’s crazy, right?? I read that stuff in books and end up swooning and fanning myself, but knowing it was from one 14-year-old to another…ugh, let’s just say I could use some mind bleach! Onto more appealing things now for me, like Veiled Innocence. 😉
You need to read the Skin Deep series. I love it and am excitedly awaiting the next one. It is funny, raunchy and has the requisite alpha-males. What’s not to like!
I’m 70% in! Whooo very good! 😀
Finished!! 😀 Very good book indeed!
Are you talking about Veiled Innocence? I’m at 52% of VI, and I’m just waiting for it… *leg bouncing*
so i spent the 8.99 (way to much money) and bought and read book last nite and i’m sorry to say that i was totally disappointed with the ending…. does she intend to write a third book? because i felt this one left me hanging:(
I read the Infinity series not too long ago & absolutely loved it. Fell in love with all the characters. Such a great story
I don’t know what to read right now!?! I’m starting the 8th BDB book, I would be further along but I had to stop and read “The Will” this week, Maryse, I have to agree with you, I think that Z is my fav!!! So should I “pause” on BDB right now, and start VI or Mud Vein?? I NEED an intervention!!!
FYI….the Dangerous Dozen, 12 full length books is a collection of paranormal stories.
Maryse just finished jahleel!! I loved it! It’s sort of a mix feeling of beautiful disaster and the opportunist/dirty red. Although the author gives the warning about the crazy obsession it’s not as crazy as opportunist/dirty red but still up there but I loved it!!! Put it on the tbr!!
I too loved the Infinity series. 3 books right now are on sale, good time
to pick them up and have a good long read! Her last book of the series
is coming out very soon. You will fall in love with Charlie and Colin.
Also I read “For Your Sake”, a biker book that I liked. An easy read, not too gruesome for a biker book, but got hooked on it.
Joy, here’s your intervention. Take a break from BDB and read Mud Vein and Veiled Innocence…they are worth it!! I am also in the middle of the BDB series, but took breaks in between books to read these two. Oh, and Z is also my favorite of the brothers!