Here are this week’s latest reader recommendations & bargain deal finds. Actually they’re all bargain finds. 🙂 I’ve got a few in here that have completely shifted my TBR list for the weekend (<—– like that one there to the left), and I’m very anxious to get started to see if one makes me go crazy. I love being book-crazy. Best feeling ever!
P.S. I’ve got fun surprises for you next week. 😉 Next Tuesday is another awesome release day (a few from our favorite authors) and I’m so excited to celebrate them! Just you wait!!
- Light in the Shadows (Find You in the Dark #2) by A. Meredith Walters <– latest release (book #2 after Find You in the Dark) and Melissa says: “Just finished Light in the Shadows, book 2 in the Find You in the Dark Series…5 stars for me..This book was emotional and intense and dealt with mental illness issues in a very real way..I love Maggie and Clay..Clay is a tortured and romantic soul, a modern day Heathcliff”
- Grasping at Eternity (The Kindrily) by Karen Amanda Hooper <— Shannon recommends this one! “Just finished this book. I am in a book fog…loved it!!! New author on my must buy list….”
- Going Under by S. Walden <— Mariah recommends this one! “Got a good one for you ladies. Going Under by S. Walden. Finished it this weekend and I loved it. Tough subject matter but great writing and a story that sucks you in. Characters are in high school but it is mature. I would not consider it YA.”
- Fighting Faith by Brandie Buckwine <— Aimee found us this bargain priced book!
- Connected (Connections) by Kim Karr <—A friend of mine recently recommended this one and I will be reading soon. Like VERY soon. Especially after another fellow reader, Michelle said: “i adored it…such a great book…wait til the end…big wow”
- Broken Aro (The Broken Ones) by Jen Wylie <– Mihaela recommends this one! “I just finished it about a week ago and love it and I think you will love this book to :)”
- Chasing Nikki (Chase Walker #1) by Lacey Weatherford <– I’m putting this one back on the bargain list ’cause my friend Joanna LOVED it. “Finally read “Chasing Nikki.” AGGGGHHHH!!!! Great book, but I think my head might explode. Or my heart. Can’t decide…”
- Finding Chase (Chase Walker #2) by Lacey Weatherofr <— and here’s the second book! Joanna says: “I’m going to read it soon, but needed a little break to staple myself back together, LOL”
- Misguided Heart by Amanda Bennett <— Nancy found us this one saying: “MISGUIDED HEARTS by Amanda Bennett is reduced. I have not read it yet, & reviews are all over the place (4*) & the cover makes you blush!” (I just skimmed some of the reviews and it looks like the main characters will really tick us off!)
- Metamorphosis (Book Boyfriend Series) by Erin Noelle <– recommended by Kellie: “… have you read ‘Metamorphosis’ by Erin Noelle??? I’m nearly finished it, and can’t put it down. I know you’ll love it!”
- Music of the Heart by Katie Ashley <— Toski loved it: “… five huge gigantic gold shiny glowing stars. Loved every word so much – I didn’t want it to end.”
- The Opportunist (Love Me With Lies #1) by Tarryn Fisher <— both of these are highly recommended by me!!! If you haven’t read this series yet, you must!!
- Dirty Red (Love Me With Lies #2) by Tarryn Fisher <— here’s #2 (and we are all anxiously awaiting #3). Tracy says: “I frickin LOVED those two books!!!! Can’t wait for Thief!!”
- Give Me Something by Elizabeth Lee —> Amy found us this deal.
- Flat-Out Matt by Jessica Park <— latest release after her hit “Flat-Out Love” and Claudia loved it: “Flat-Out-Matt = 5 stars!!!!! There’s a few new scenes..*sigh* and yes it’s Matt’s POV… I cried at the end..the last chapter is so romantic..sigh”
- Wethering the Storm by Samantha Towle <— On pre-order (will be out in August) but there’s a temporary pre-order price drop!
- The Bet by Rachel Van Dyken <— Michele just found us this deal!
- Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire <— one of my favorite books just dropped down even LOWER in anticipation of the upcoming Walking Disaster: A Novel release on Tuesday.