I’m so excited about a new release just below (RAW), I just can’t even believe that synopsis! She falls for her freakin’ stalker. GAH!!!!!! What kind of thrill-ride-read will that be?!! I know… me and my crazy “love” stories.
And yes… I know a few of you made new years resolutions to control the one-click disorder that we’ve er… “developed” together, (we’re such book-enablers!) but ummm… this one might prove to be too tempting.
Lori: I know it’s 1:30am, but I just bought and started this, and I am in! There go my resolutions – I knew I couldn’t resist the shiny new things…but really, who could resist this?
Kandace: Belle Aurora is one of my favorite authors. I hardcore love all of her books. I’ve already started this one too and I’m LOVing it.
*sigh* We’re hopeless but it’s so fun. Tee hee!! 😛
Plus… did you guys see that Kristen Ashley one, up there to the left? Law Man —> A sexy Kristen Ashley-alpha COP!! Fun fun funnnnn!! I loved how this one started, ’cause I could totally relate with her. He’s her neighbor and she crushes SO hard on him,
“I was in love with him and I didn’t know him and he definitely didn’t know me. This was not in a sick stalker-type way because I was too shy to be a stalker and I liked him too much to put him through something like that. This was an ohmigod he’s got the perfect body, perfect bone structure, perfect smile, most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen way. It was a totally benign, admiring from afar love. Except that we lived across the breezeway and one apartment down from each other so it wasn’t that far.”
… but is so shy and tries to skirt past him all the time (while stalking him with her eyes). Ahhh yep. I’ve been there. 😉 How could anyone not jump into a read that starts like that?! I LOVE Kristen Ashley’s heroes, but I love her heroines just as much. I always feel like I have absolutely “been there” before, and I love to re-live it, through them. All that to say, “Law Man” is on sale right now. 😉
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
Todays latest reader recommendations and bargain ebook finds:
- Law Man (Dream Man) by Kristen Ashley <— (thanks Lisa and Sarah!!) and Lori says: “Love this series!! definitely one-click, even if you have to break your resolutions!! lol” (Dream Man Series Reading Order). P.S. I love this series, too! 😉
- RAW by Belle Aurora <— JUST RELEASED and YES PLEASE!!! This is mine next! Why, you ask? Look at this from the synopsis (this is the one I was telling you, above):
“I feel his eyes on me. I see him hiding in plain sight. He watches me.
He makes me feel.
But it’s real.I’m sure you’re wondering how a person falls in love with their stalker.
So am I.This isn’t a story.This is my life.”
- Consumed by Emily Snow <— JUST RELEASED and I know a ton of you have been waiting for it (Devoured Series Reading Order)
- Kayden: The Past (Love at Last #2) by Chelle Bliss <— JUST RELEASED (#2 but it says it can be read as a standalone)
- Untangle Me (Love at Last) by Chelle Bliss <— and here’s book #1
- Alluring Seduction (Bayou Stix) by Skye Turner <— JUST RELEASED and Sarah says: “Yah … Rock Star New Release …. Skye Turner Author … Alluring Seduction … Bad boy guitar player …. Loved book 1 Alluring Turmoil”
- Alluring Turmoil (Bayou Stix) by Skye Turner <— and here’s book #1 🙂
- Sex Snob by Elizabeth Hailey <— $1.29 today (thanks Louise!)
- Pieces of Perfect by Elizabeth Hailey <— $1.29 today (thanks Louise!)
- Flirting with Chaos by Kenya Wright <— Christine just recommended this one saying “Book right up your alley… Just read Flirting with chaos. Has rock stars, and taboo relationships. Was good.” –> “Parties, drugs, and sex flood Jude’s life, and music and scandal run through his veins. He’s the son of a rock god and grandson of a jazz legend. It’s no surprise that his own star is on the rise, and with so many groupies vying for his attention, his childhood best friend Rain keeps him anchored in reality.” Taboo, you say!? Okay I think I just saw “something” in the synopsis that nods to that…
- VIP by M. Robinson <— here’s a recent release that I mentioned a week or so ago (on my TBR list). Tumultuous affair and all that, and some of our fellow readers are weighing in! Beverly says: “Maryse this might be right up your alley. She’s an escort, he’s a married man. This one was so good. 5 stars!” and Amy agrees: “It was AMAZING !!5 stars for me too !!” So does Kim! “Awesome read. It had an Arsen feel but not as intense.” Yep! I can’t wait to give this one a go, too!
- Remembering Joy (The Joy Series) by Jenni Moen <— whoa a ton of awesome reviews and Patty just brought it to my attention saying: ” I recently read a book that I haven’t heard much about that I wanted to suggest to you. It’s called Remembering Joy by Jenni Moen and there is a second book called Finding Joy. I don’t know the author, I just love to read and I think this is a good one.” <— Ohhhhh yes, the synopsis does have a touch of “eeeep!” to it. Something bad happened to her in her past but she can’t quite remember it… “The film student is dark and brooding and strangely charming. He’s the perfect distraction from the mundane life she’s created for herself. And, as if fate is pushing them together, he seems to be around every corner. It’s enough to almost make her entirely forget about her past and take a chance. Unfortunately, Adam’s memory isn’t hazy . . . not in the least. And, what she doesn’t remember, he can’t forget.“
- Finding Joy (The Joy Series) by Jenni Moen <— here’s book #2
- Beautifully Awake by Riley Mackenzie <— Louise recommends this one! “I don’t Know if I mentioned it before but I read Beautifully Awake and I loved it. The book is addictive and the hero is just yummy! If Anyone has some recommendations in the same style I am in!“
- Shooter (Burnout 1) by Dahlia West <— Rori recommends! “I just finished reading the Burnout series by Dahlia West! They’re ex Army Rangers! So good. Very steamy (especially book 2 “Tex”). Must read!!!” Oh yessss I remember this from a few weeks ago. I liked that he was ex-military and didn’t like “her”. “She doesn’t want to make friends, or enemies, least of all the ex-Army Ranger who obviously doesn’t like her. She bristles under his watchful eye. He’s even got her convinced she’s bad news.“
- Move the Sun (Signal Bend Series) by Susan Fanetti <— BIKER BOOK ALERT! Rori also recommends this one: “I also want to recommend the Signal Bend series by Susan Fanetti. Motorcycle club with lots of drama!”
- The Rosie Project: A Novel by Graeme Simsion <— Aimee found us this one “someone recommended this book a while back and looked interesting” and Claudia recommends it! “SO GOOD!! Loved it!” <— oh this does look good! “MEET DON TILLMAN, a brilliant yet socially challenged professor of genetics, who’s decided it’s time he found a wife. And so, in the orderly, evidence-based manner with which Don approaches all things, he designs the Wife Project to find his perfect partner: a sixteen-page, scientifically valid survey to filter out the drinkers, the smokers, the late arrivers.” (of course, he meets a woman who does all of those things…) hehe.
- Falling Into Infinity (Infinity Series) by Layne Harper <— Lisa found us this one “…has over 60 five star reviews. It is a trilogy but all books are out. Looks good so I one clicked.” and Maria recommends it: “loved this series… there are 3 books out now with a fourth due.” College students become friends, that develops into so much more buutttt… they “must learn to cope with his transition to playing professional football, the crushing attention of the media, and constant demands of his fans. At the same time, she’s struggling with how her dream of attending medical school will fit into their already stressed relationship and Colin’s new life.” <— Sounds angsty!!!
- From Now Until Infinity (Infinity Series) by Layne Harper <— book #2
- Finding Infinity (Infinity Series) by Layne Harper <— book #3
- Beat of the Heart (Runaway Train) by Katie Ashley <— Rose just found us this price drop! “I saw that Katie Ashley’s book “beat of the heart” was lowered.”
- Looking for Alaska by John Green <— Recommended by Debbie “If you haven’t read Looking for Alaska by John Green, buy it and read it. The book is currently on sale.”
- 100 Days in Deadland (Deadland Saga) by Rachel Aukes <— Looking for something different? Shirley recommended this one in the comments section of my “Top 25 2013” list saying: “My favorite book of the year has to be 100 Days in Deadland by Rachel Aukes. Great, great book! Looking forward to book 2 in the spring.” (not our usual read, and it DOES sound awesome, and strangely enough, sounds right up our alley!). –> “Still in her twenties, Cash has watched her friends die, only to walk again. An office worker with few survival skills, she joins up with Clutch, a grizzled Army veteran with PTSD. Together, they flee the city and struggle through the nine circles of hell, with nothing but Clutch’s military experience and Cash’s determination to live. As they fight to survive in the zombie inferno, they quickly discover that nowhere is safe from the undead…or the living.“
- Find You in the Dark by A. Meredith Walters <— and Heidi suggested this one as her favorite from 2013: ” My absolute favorite for 2013 was FIND YOU IN THE DARK. I am still thinking about Clay and Maggie!”
- Trouble by Samantha Young <— Louise suggests this one as one of her 2013 favorites.
- Fighting Destiny (The Fae Chronicles) by Amelia Hutchins <— Michelle suggests this one as one of her 2013 favorite saying: “I would add the Fae Chronicles to my list (so so hot)”
- The Dom Who Loved Me (Masters and Mercenaries) by Lexi Blake <— Lisa highly recommends! “Hi Maryse, I just finished the Masters and Mercenaries Series by Lexi Blake and Wow, wow, wow what a ride! All of the 5 books are on sale on Amazon. I friend recommended the series to me and I cannot wait for the next set of characters in the series in 2014!!” Ohhhhh thank you for that Lisa. I will be creating the reading order and I’m thinking I need to jump in. 😉
- Under My Skin (Skin Deep #2) – book #1 has made it on a reader recommendation list before, but Lisa brought it back, with book #2 saying: “I wanted to let you know I just finished Under My Skin (Skin Deep #2) by J.M. Stone and WOW! I really liked book 1 but this book had me doubled over with laughter at certain points I laughed so hard I had tears in my eyes with the scene with the dog and the “toys” but this book also has many REALLY steamy m/f/m scenes. Can be read as a stand alone but I highly recommend reading the first as it provides so much more depth to the characters.”
- Skin Deep by J.M. Stone <— and here’s book #1
- Night Moves (G-Man Series) by Andrea Smith <— brand new release (thank you Trisha!!) and Lori says: “Love her books!” (here is the G-Man Series Reading Order)
- Feel Like Makin’ Love (Rock and Roll Trilogy #3) by Barbara Stewart <— on sale for only one more hour (or less – from the time I posted this) (thanks Stephanie)
- Come to Me Quietly: The Closer to You Series by A.L. Jackson
- Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street) by Samantha Young
- Rome: A Marked Men Novel by Jay Crownover
- Wanted: A Most Wanted Novel by J. Kenner
- Masquerade: Book 3 in The Games Series by Nyrae Dawn
- The Destiny of Violet & Luke (Callie & Kayden) by Jessica Sorensen
I love Mitch Lawson (of Law Man fame) a whole lot! The whole Dream Man series is awesome, but Mitch was one of my favorite hot guys in this series. Plus this whole story is just really great and touching.
Also Looking for Alaska by John Green is great! He can do no wrong as far as I’m concerned. He always writes fantastic characters that I want to be friends with.
Hopeless by Colleen Hoover is free right now. Amazing book!
Pieces of Perfect and Sex Snob……
Must reads and a kinda sorta love triangle! One click those Bi****s ladies, you won’t regret it.
Omg, huge HUGE fan of Susan Fanetti & the Signal Bend Series (especially book 2)!!! Love, love Isaac!!! He reminds me of Tack (and I love Tack) BUT…. dare I say, he is the most LOVEABLE biker you will ever read about!!! Love – just love him & I love a lot of biker characters but right now he is just my very favorite & I think you’ll love him too! He is just the right amount of alpha badness but sweetness too! Sigh! The books have a Marked:The Missing Link feel to it too fyi! :). Sooo good!!!
Jeanie – I had to one-click the minute you said it has a Marked feel. Sold. Also, I’m really intrigued by RAW, can’t wait to read Maryse review.
LisaB, I really hope you like it. The 2nd book is even better. 🙂 Let me know what you think!!!
I knew I was on the right track buying VIP last night and Playing with Chaos today before I got home and saw this list Just finished Theirs To Play and there is a snippet of Playing with Chaos at the end and I’m dying to dive in
Jeanie – I will! I plan on starting it tonight. I’m exited, I love biker books. Bad boys on bikes are my weakness…
I am going to be all over RAW this weekend. Daaaaaamn, butterflies just from reading the synopsis and some of the reviews! I love that wanting to read books which twist us up is the norm here.
Oh! Maryse, check this out: https://wanelo.com/p/8691128/sons-of-anarchy-nail-decal
And yes, I finally started watching it on Netflix with my hubby this week. Makes me want to read some Madeline Sheehan. 😉
Jessica Sorensen’s Lila and Ethan is free right now!
Amy! WHoa. I LOVE!!!!!! My nails are finally coming back…
Just finished Raw. It’s great but you’re gonna cry. And the ending is just….OMG….I REALLY hope there is another book.
Amy, I’ve been watching SOA on Netflix too. I’m limiting myself to 2 a day to make it last (I went on a Walking Dead bender last month, watching all the episodes in a weekend & was pissed @ myself when it was over). The more SOA I watch, the more I wish Charlie Hunnam was Christian Grey.
I completely love SOA and watched the first five seasons on Amazon prime to get caught up not only for season 6 but for Charlie Hunnam as well! I was crushed when he backed out as CG because I thought he was perfect for that role. Let me give you a friendly warning – be prepared for season six!!! I had to take weeks off before I could go back and watch more especially because you get so invested in these characters and want it to all work out for them.
Thanks Maryse and Rori for the Shooter recommendation it’s great.
Just finished reading Raw..omg that was intense! Imagine 50 shades with a little Last hit thrown in. Mind=blown
Maryse, thought you’d like that. 😉
Lauren and Ashley – it can be addicting to watch episodes back to back, right? I’m always in good company here, no matter my vice. 😉 Seriously though, I’m so in the mood for some biker books after finishing Raw. *vroom vroom* Sorry, a little wound up here from too much sugar…
RAW, 39% in an HE is not nice…in the best way possible!
Love all of this SOA-Charlie-Raw talk.
Can’t wait for your review, Maryse!!!
Curled up on my couch today reading Kristen Ashley’s Law Man falling in love with Mitch Lawson…..ahhhhh!!! Love it!
Mystery Man is .99 now! This book started my KA addiction.
Ooooo…..thanks Lindsay! Just 1-clicked it! I have only read The Gamble, The Golden Dynasty and now, Law Man…..I love Kristen’s writing style and characters and there are so many more books I need to read of hers!!!!