It’s FREEBIE FRIDAY day!! AND!!! It’s FRIDAY!! What could be better? I have a bunch of goodies on here, and I noticed that my spur of the moment “midweek freebie/bargain” post is also still pretty accurate. So use ’em both if you haven’t yet. 🙂 Oh!! And Katie Ashley’s “The Proposal” has just been released. I know many of you were anxiously awaiting it, and it IS bargain priced, too.
NOTE: Free and bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free and bargain e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- The Proposal (The Proposition) by Katie Ashley <– just released today
- The Proposition by Katie Ashley
- Second Rate Chances by Holly Stephens <— just released today (thanks Tiffany!)
- Eye of the Abductor by Elaine Meece <– Chrissy says: “Just finished Eye of the Abductor. It was a freebie a while back. It’s a suspense/romance and it was quite good.”
- A Beautiful Lie (Playing with Fire, #1) by T.E. Sivec <– Twin says: “Ok, I just finished A beautiful Lie by T.E. Sivec (aka Tara Sivec author of Seduction and Snacks) and HOLY CRAP was it good! It is very different from the Chocolate Lovers books and is more suspense romance rather than funny romantic, but I could not put it down. It has a bit of everything and it was definitely a 5 star read for me. I really recommend this one ladies!”
- Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines <— HUGE SUPER SALE for one of my absolute favorites!! (thanks Jules!)
- This Blood: (The Grace Allen Series, Book 1 Paranormal Romance) by Alisha Basso –> Katie says: ” Just found out that This Curse, the follow up to This Blood is coming out on Thursday! Yippie! I loved the first book and have been waiting for the 2nd for what seems like ages. Here is the link to the first one.”
- This Curse: (The Grace Allen Series Book 2 Paranormal Romance) by Alisha Basso <— Katie’s really excited about this one: “This Curse is now live on Amazon! Now what to do with my kids so I can read and not be bothered?????”
- Scandalous by H.M. Ward <— Nancy says: “Scandalous by H. M. Ward has been recommended on here & is on sale TODAY.” and Chrissy says: “Finished Scandalous by H.M Ward-it was good!!”
- Contessa (Choisie) by Lori. L. Otto: Jennifer says: “Finally finished Contessa by Lori Otto. I loved this book and all the books attached to the Lost & Found series. The writer caused me to become so emotionally attached to these characters, feeling their joy and definitely their pain. Looking forward to the continuing story of Olivia.” (probably should only be read after the Emi Lost and Found series as I believe this is a spinoff of sorts).
- Between The Sheets (Against The Wall) by Julie Prestsater –> Melissa says: “I just read Between the Sheets by Julie Prestsater and really enjoyed it. Its the 2nd book in the Against the Wall series. It was a fun & sexy read..Good chemistry with Mel and Ty and Shelly and Matt are back too..Just what I was looking for”
- Against The Wall by Julie Prestsater —>
- Raphael/Parish (Bayou Heat) by Laura Wright <— Nancy found us this one!!
- Something Like Normal by Trish Doller <— Kylee found us this one!
—-> Also check out all of the past freebies and bargains posts here: https://www.maryse.net/category/news/bargain-and-freebie-ebooks. BUT!!! Keep in mind. Many of these older bargain prices and freebies are temporary so they won’t all still be valid. Always verify with Amazon’s pricing first before finalizing your checkout.
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps: