Wow, today’s a big SALE day, for many of those on my TBR list! I figured I’d make a quick list to feature a few of those that tempt my one-clicker! So many SUPER-SALE books by our favorite authors! *squeeeeee*
NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
- No Regrets Trilogy: The Thrill of It, The Start of Us, Every Second With You by Lauren Blakely <— the entire trilogy
- Number Thirteen by Bella Jewel <— just released a couple of days ago, synopsis indicates this DARK READ is totally up my alley, and now? Me <— CLICK!!!
- Three Rivers (A Gateway to Love Novel) by Chloe T. Barlow <— This one tempted me from Friday’s list BIG TIME, and now I’m getting some GREAT feedback, plus now! (Mari says: “It was a 5 star read for me. Super hot!”)
- The Mighty Storm (The Storm Series #1) by Samantha Towle <— <— ROCK STAR ALERT and I LOVED this one!!!! and so is it’s sequel! (see below). P.S. Here’s my review of The Mighty Storm.
- Wethering the Storm (The Storm Series #2) by Samantha Towle <— #2!!!!
- Shame On You (Fool Me Once) by Tara Sivec
- Seduction and Snacks (Chocolate Lovers #1) by Tara Sivec <— I LOVED this hilarious comedy romance read! (Here’s my review: Seduction and Snacks)
- Futures and Frosting (Chocolate Lovers #2) by Tara Sivec
- Troubles and Treats (Chocolate Lovers #3) by Tara Sivec
- Private Practice (Entangled Brazen) by Samanthe Beck <— Bad boy ALERT!
- While It Lasts (Sea Breeze) by Abbi Glines <— (Sea Breeze Series Reading Order)
- Existence (Existence #1) by Abbi Glines <— paranormal (by one of our FAV authors!) and so many of my reading buddies went NUTS for this one (and the series) a year or so ago! Existence Trilogy Reading Order
- Predestined (Existence #2) by Abbi Glines
- Leif (Existence #2.5) by Abbi Glines
- Ceaseless (Existence #3) by Abbi Glines
- Never Close Enough (The Never Series #1) by Anie Michaels lots of good reviews (except for the cliffhanger!!!) BUT BUT BUT!!! —> #2 was just recently released (lots of good reviews for it, too!)
- Never Far Away (The Never Series #2) by Anie Michaels
- Toxic (Lights of Peril) by A.C. Bextor <—- BIKER ALERT – JUST RELEASED (I think this is #3)
Thanks Maryse!! I love me a bargain price….something about those 99 cent ones….lol I just one-clicked Three Rivers.
Three Rivers is awesome! ❤️ Definitly add to TBR list Maryse.
YAY Erin! I got it, too. And thank you Marilyn for that update!
I just added two more rock star books (Samantha Towle’s are only 0.99 cents!)
Wethering The Storm was fantastic and The Mighty Storm got even better! Tru and Jake’s story is beautiful, aggravating, romantic, angsty, heartbreaking, sweet, and everything in between. And they’re $0.99 now? That’s a no-brainer! If you haven’t read these yet…one-click these babies now!
Thanks Maryse! One quick comment, I think you have Samantha Towle’s Storm series backward on the list. The Mighty Storm is book #1 and Weathering the Storm is book #2 correct? Just thought I’d mention in case someone started reading Weathering the Storm without looking at the other.
Whoops!! How’d I mess that up? LOL!!! Okay I’m fixing now. 😀
I read private practice and it was great!!!!
Three Rivers is definitely a must read! When I first saw the blurb on a fb page’s wall I knew I need to read it. After actually reading it, I can’t say enough good things about this book!
Just finished the Innocence Series by Alessandra Torre. I LOVED them!! A must read- HOT and has some suspense. Although, did anyone else notice thatI in book one, Julia says her Mom is a nurse and her Dad is a retired college professor and Brad is ?40. In book 3, Julia says her Mom is botanist and her Dad is retired from Gulfstream and Brad is thirty-four. Not a biggie, just one of those little things that makes you scratch your head. 😉
I’m so excited you got Three Rivers – it’s my favorite book of the year so far! Can’t wait for you to read and let us know if you love it as much as I do! 🙂
Three RIvers does not disappoint!!! Loved it so much!!!
Read Three Rivers and loved it! I am a Pittsburgh girl! Love all the references to home! Great characters! Great Read! ❤️❤️