- Sweetest Venom (Virtue Series Book 2) by Mia Asher <— IT. IS. LIVE!!!!!! 😀
- Easy Virtue by Mia Asher <— And here is book #1 super-bargain priced!!!
- The Cuckoo’s Calling (Cormoran Strike Book 1) by Robert Galbraith (which is actually J.K. Rowling) <— J.K. Rowling ALERT! #1 & #2 on super-sale!!! 😀
- The Silkworm (Cormoran Strike Book 2) by Robert Galbraith (which is actually J.K. Rowling) <— Claudia says: “It’s just me that are addicted to Cormoran Strike? I’m reading book 3 of Cormoran Strike book#3 by the one and only (J.K. Rowling) by Robert Galbraith. Loving it!“
- TORN: A Standalone Novel by Deborah Bladon <— SHE’S A FAMOUS PHOTOGRAPHER & HE’S A ROCK STAR ALERT! “After he dug himself out of the pit of his addictions, he turned his life around. He found not only solace on the stage, but fame as well. He’s trying to put his demons behind him and right when he thinks life can’t get better, it all crashes down around him. She’s there to help him pick up the pieces.”
- Heartfall by J.B. McGee <— ELITE BALLET DANCER that doesn’t think she’s good enough… “When tragedy strikes, Claire finds herself in a very unlikely and unfavorable position. Regardless of the weight of the emotion, she must make difficult decisions that impact the rest of her life.”
<— Oooooh that book there to the left (After I Do) that is super bargain priced and a HUGE favorite here amongst our fellow readers and it’s on super-sale and I 5-starred it!!! Plus, it looks like many of our crew are in book-love right now with quite a few books, ’cause the recommendations are plentiful and there’s some swooning and fanning going on.
In fact, I’ve already found my weekend read from this list. 😉 Forbidden love is right up my alley! *gasp*!! BOOK alley I mean. 😉
And… I finished Unseen Messages: a survival romance novel and it was great!! There’s no way I could ever forget this one. Maybe not 5 stars for me, but darn good (I’m thinking 4 stars). Absolutely unforgettable and detailed and had SO many ups and downs and… an ending… and then another… and then another. LOL!!! Hard to explain what I mean (’cause I don’t wanna spoil it) but very good. And the longest book I think I’ve ever read. *phew* I feel like I’ve been living on an island forever now… I’ll post the review today!
Just wanted y’all to know i’m still here. *snort* 😛 Been absorbed by the sand and the sea and all the crazy that goes with it.
Amy: *hands mojito martini with EXTRA vodka to Maryse* …to welcome you back from the island.
Maryse: YAY!! Thank you Amy… there weren’t any of these on that deserted island, that’s for sure. They did try to ferment some fruit, though. 😉 Crafty!!
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
JUST WENT LIVE!!
- The Darkest Angel (Lords of the Underworld) by Gena Showalter
- Sweet One (Titan Book 9) by Cristin Harber
- Teasing Destiny (Wishing Well, Texas Book 1) by Melanie Shawn
- Savage Lover (Savage Angels MC Book 4) by Kathleen Kelly
- Highland Storm (Guardians of the Stone Book 3) by Tanya Anne Crosby
- Finn by Ahren Sanders
- Casting Stones (Stones Duet Book 1) by L.M. Carr
- Down to My Soul (Soul Series Book 2) by Kennedy Ryan
- Revived by Kasidy Blake
- Crosscurrents (Southern Elemental Guardians Book 2) by D.B. Sieders
- Ruthless (Fractured Farrells: A Damaged Billionaire Series Book 1) by Mallory Crowe
FIVE-STAR READER RECOMMENDATIONS (and bargain finds!) (NOTE: bargain priced when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order).
- After I Do: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid <— 5 STARS!!! One of my 5-STAR favorites is super-bargain priced today. JUMP ON IT!! IT IS SOOOOOO GOOD!! (Thank you for finding it, Jen! She says: ” (It was over $10 when I added it to my wishlist!”) OMG read it Jen!!! P.S. ➜ my review
Isadora: I just finished this book!!!! I LOVED it!!! This author’s writing style is just amazing. Everything felt real.
Jean: Wow, wow, wow! I just loved this book so much! I have been married for 17 years…. have been with my husband since I was 16, so this book was intense for me and so real and so understandable. My feelings were all over the place with this one! Thank you so much for the recommendaton! So worth the money! Great author!
Carol: It is a great book! I loved it. I really like books about marriage struggles that are portrayed realistically.
- Heart of the Matter by Emily Griffin <— ANOTHER MARITAL STRIFE BOOK ALERT! Carol also found us this one!
“Have you read Heart of the Matter by Emily Griffin? I read that one a couple years ago and I still get a lump in my throat thinking about it.” <— HEY!! I remember this author from Kandace’s list last week! 😀
- Live: A Burnside Novel by Mary Ann Rivers <— Kandace was reading this one and LOVING it! She says:
“I’m reading one of the most sensual books i’ve ever read… live by Mary Ann Rivers …The blurb isn’t that great…”
- King by T.M. Frazier <— Lauren found out this one is super-bargain priced today!
- Ghostly Encounters: Confessions of a Paranormal Investigator by Jeff Scott Cole <— REAL LIFE GHOST HUNTING STORIES!! Well I couldn’t resist putting this one up ’cause I’m a sucker for real life ghost stuff!! Plus it’s bargain priced! “Mumbled voices in an empty attic, heavy footsteps on the stairs when all in the house are asleep, darting shadows across a darkened room . . .”
- The Girl With No Name by Diney Costeloe <— YOUNG GIRLS ESCAPES NAZI GERMANY AND ENDS UP IN ENGLAND… “Lonely and homesick, not knowing if she will ever see her family again, Lisa is adopted by a childless couple and then bullied at school for being German. But worse is to come when the Blitz blows her new home apart and she wakes up in hospital with no memory of who she is, or where she came from…” and it’s bargain priced today and sounds pretty darn good!
- Stanton Series Box Set: Stanton Series (Box Set) by T.L. Swan <— FORBIDDEN/TABOO SUPER-BARGAIN BUNDLE that so many are loving!! Cristina jumped into this one and is IN LOVE!!!
Cristina: I am officially 64% into the Stanton series and I AM IN LOVE!!!! The feels are very real and very raw!!! I have never loved a couple so much, yet wanted to strangle them at times!!! This book has my emotions all over the place!! Joshua Stanton is This is definitely a 5 star read for me!! Be aware, this is not an easy love story. It will rip you apart and then slowly put you back together. I find myself talking/lecturing out loud to my Kindle as if Natasha and Joshua can hear me. Hand movements, grabbing my hair, and all! LOL When I’m not reading it, I’m thinking about it. That’s how I know, I’m hooked! I’m starting book three today and I really don’t want it to end. This epilogue could have me sobbing. I’m bracing for impact! Supplies needed: blanket fort, kleenex, Manny, brownies, and wine. You guys this series is just… WOW! …So I forgot to finish my sentence about Joshua Stanton… *one eye opened embarrassed* (Shhhh.. I’m at working blogging) Anyways… Mr. Stanton is just… *sigh* This book literally has me just all over the place. I can’t even finish my own sentences!!
MichelleS agrees: “I caved to peer pressure and am reading Stanton Series, Book one, Adore. I am at 4% and things JUST GOT REAL…. complicated. Woopie!!! Wicked and sexy. Fitting the bill right now.”
- Fighting Silence (On The Ropes Book 1) by Aly Martinez <— Fabi is going crazy for this one!
“I’m reading/listening Fighting Silence by Aly Martinez right now and it is really great. It’s also a 3 book series but each is a stand alone with different characters. …I’m loving it so far. …I am literally having to bite my fingers so I don’t end up here with quote after quote. I LOVE this book. Even if Till is being SO STUPID. ok…can’t resist…(honestly, I’ve resisted the last 5, so bear with me) “You living in this ridiculous-a$$ fantasy world is f***ing up reality for the rest of us.”
- Stripped: (A Sexy Standalone Romantic Comedy) by Allie Juliette Mousseau <— SUPER-SEXY SOUNDING ALERT! DG is loving this recent release!“
“…started on Stripped and got to say it looks really promising and hawt!!! I soooo LOVE a accent on a man! (….and a V, a 6-8 pack, and yeah probably need to stop there!). So excited that it is Friday and found my read to start the weekend! …‘They shower him with a standing ovation – or maybe ovulation – take your pick’ Stripped Just couldn’t help but share….whewwee! *fans face*”
- The Betrayal: A gripping novel of psychological suspense by Laura Elliot <— Super-bargain priced (today!) psych-thriller that is calling me big time. “A perfect divorce. A new flame. And a deadly obsession.“
- A Thousand Boy Kisses by Tillie Cole <— And back on the list again, ’cause MichelleS went CRAZY for it! At first, she wouldn’t tell us which one until she was absolutely sure. And now she just commented that it’s a 6 or 7 star book for her. WOW!! And she finally told us…
MichelleS: “I didn’t want to say anything just in case, but I am 100% sure that this is my favorite of the year so far. It shot right up there to number one. And maybe it’s just my mood. I started like 15 books, I swear. All were good. Great authors. I just was not getting into any of them. But THIS ONE. I was hooked pretty early on and then it had me. I am so invested now. My poor gut – I need the blankie fort for sure. What is it? “A Thousand Boy Kisses” by Tillie Cole. Be still my poor little heart. It’s just the perfect read for me. I adore the H and h. I am going to finish it right now and I am sure I will give it 6 or 7 stars!!! LOL.”
Michele: I pretty much cried through most of the book! It was such a wonderful story! Definitely a must read!
Jenn: Amazing book!! Ugly cried for most of this one. It reminded me of Bright Side but so much better!!
Kelli: I cried and cried and cried some more. Amazing book
- So Much More by Kim Holden <— And I can’t help but have a kick over Amy’s reaction to this recent book release from one of our angst-queens!
Amy: “What is it about him that makes him better for you than me?!” he bellows.“He’s not broken!”
Maryse: LOL!!!! You tell her, Amy!!!!! Here, I’ll hold your earrings…
Amy: *hands earrings to Maryse* I’m gonna throat punch that woman. And yet…I still don’t hate her.
Maryse: See?!! It’s reactions like THAT that make me wanna squirrel. *sigh* It’s a good thing my book is giving me panic attacks and is hard to put down. Or I’d be squirreling and chasing Amy’s book-rush right now.
Tessa: Oh dear. See that reaction makes me avoid the book. She sounds horrible.
Fabi: woooaa Amy…that’s some serious angst you have there in that book
Amy: If/when y’all read SMM then you’ll see why that response from her is so awful and why I reacted that way. She really is somethin’ else but I still have hope for her, even if it’s not in a certain capacity.
And for AUDIOBOOK LVERS
- For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —>Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as AUDIOBOOKS AT AN AH-MAZING PRICE!<—Audiobooks for ebook super-sale prices. I’m thrilled with that, and what’s fun is you can flip flop from reading it, to listening to it without losing your spot… This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL! (This is the “Whispersync” thingie).
PRE-ORDERS (next couple of days AND next week’s)
- Feels like Summertime by Tammy Falkner – April 2nd 2016
- STRIPPED 2 (A Ferro Family Novel) by H.M. Ward – April 4th 2016
- Thrown Down (Made in Jersey) by Tessa Bailey – April 4th 2016
- Irish (Wind Dragons Motorcycle Club) by Chantal Fernando – April 4th 2016
- Make Me Forget by Beth Kery – April 5th 2016
- The Beast: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward – April 5th 2016
- Forest of Ruin (Age of Legends Trilogy) by Kelley Armstrong – April 5th 2016
- From the Ashes (Force of Nature Book 1) by Amber Lynn Natusch – April 5th 2016
- The Matchmaker’s Playbook (Wingmen Inc. 1) by Rachel Van Dyken – April 5th 2016
- White Tiger (A Shifter’s Unbound Novel) by Jennifer Ashley – April 5th 2016
- Shadow Rites: A Jane Yellowrock Novel by Faith Hunter – April 5th 2016
- Rock Dirty (Rock Candy Book 2) by Virna DePaul – April 5th 2016
- The Glittering Court by Richelle Mead – April 5th 2016
- Invision (Chronicles of Nick) by Sherrilyn Kenyon – April 5th 2016
- Smoke and Fire (Dark Kings) by Donna Grant – April 5th 2016
- White Tiger (Shifters Unbound) by Jennifer Ashley – April 5th 2016
- Remembering Everly by J.L. Berg – April 5th 2016
- One with You (Crossfire) by Sylvia Day – April 5th 2016
- Chandler: A Fixed Trilogy Series Spinoff by Laurelin Paige – April 5th 2016
- Dirty (Dive Bar) by Kylie Scott – April 5th 2016
- Brave Enough: A Tall, Dark, and Dangerous (“Tall, Dark, and Dangerous”) by M. Leighton – April 5th 2016
- Save Me by Heidi McLaughlin
- Shock Advised (Kilgore Fire Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale – April 6th 2016
- Right by Jana Aston – April 6th 2016
- Virgins: An Outlander Novella (Kindle Single) by Diana Gabaldon – April 8th 2016
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).