Although I’m currently reading something out of the latest releases (Sacrificial Magic by Stacia Kane) I took a quick break to find us some freebies. It’s been awhile since my last freebie list, and I know I must have missed out on some goodies! But, never fear!! There are plenty more where those came from, and I found us a whole bunch more great free e-book finds.
I added a few more to my ever growing collection and I’ve highlighted some of the ones that had my attention (either because of the seemingly awesome storyline, or the good reviews). If anyone has read any of these and finds them exceptional or even just really really good, let me know! I’d love to hear it!!
NOTE: Free when I added them, but prices can change on Amazon, so make sure to check before you finalize your order.
Free e-books that you can read on your Kindle, or even on your computer with the Kindle software. (NOOK USERS: I’ve been told that often, many of these freebies and bargains are also available on the Nook).
- Alone (The ‘Serenity’ Series) by Marissa Farrar – OHHH! I think I wanna read this one! “Caught in a violent and abusive relationship, Serenity thinks there is no escape. On the day she fears her life can get no worse, she meets a stranger, Sebastian, who shows her the possibility of a different future. Only Sebastian has a dark secret; he is a vampire.”
- Anathema (Cloud Prophet Trilogy, Book 1) by by Megg Jensen
- This Man and Woman (Vampire Assassin League) by Jackie Ivie —> “Vampire Jean-Pierre de Margolis is a romantic. Lonely. His free time spent wandering the earth in search of the one thing he craves and cannot locate: His mate – the person that will make him whole. ” awwwww!!
- Dancing With the Devil (The Goddess Connection) by Cate Masters – Paranormal!!
- Justice Incarnate (Shadows of Justice) by Regan Black “Not only must she battle to avenge the souls of the demon’s victims – she must battle for the love that has always managed to slip through her grasp.”
- Slow Burn (The Fitzgerald Family series) by E.B. Walters
- No Future Christmas (Love Beyond Time, Book One) by Barbara Goodwin (a time travel story – I like those!)
- Millie’s Rose by Donna Sturgeon <—- This one looks like it wants to make me cry!!
- Avenging Angel by Tara Janzen —-> “Johanna is shocked when she recognizes her captor, the bad boy bodyguard who had once worked for her powerful boss. She had been dangerously attracted to him, and now she’s in his clutches and at his mercy.” Oh!! This one had the magic words AND looks like fun!
- Eagle’s Run (Texas Passions, Book One) by Desiree Holt – Errr… look at that cover…
- Perfect for You (A Laurel Heights Novel) by Kate Perry
- Her Italian Millionaire by Carol Grace – an Italian Millionaire? Sounds good to me!
- Broken Wings by Alexandrea Weis – looks like one I might like. “Bob promises Pamela financial security in exchange for a life as his obedient wife. When Daniel unexpectedly returns, Bob is not willing to give Pamela up.” By the way… Daniel was the love of her life that skipped out on her and broke her heart.
- Before the Midnight Bells (Once Upon a Romance) by Jessica Woodard
- Meg’s Moment by Amy Johnson
- Kissing Through a Pane of Glass by Peter Michael Rosenberg (not my usual type of read, but it sounds good!! Looks like she might be another version of Fatal Attraction…)
- Friends With Partial Benefits by Luke Young
- Wildflower by Beth Muscat
- Taken (An Erotic Menage Romance) – by Selena Kitt (the cover says it all 😉 )
- Threesome: A Trio of Sinfully Decadent Erotic Stories by Tawny Taylor (uhhh… yah. This one too. Well. The title says it all 😉 *blush* )
- Beautiful Mess by Lucy V. Morgan – this one sounds super fun, but it’s SO short. I still had to put it up, as it’s free and it has a sequel coming. I hope that one will be full length…
- BAIT (The Angler) by Annie Nicholas
- A Chance for Charity (The Immortal Ones – A Paranormal Romance) by S.L. Baum
- Closer to My Heart by Becky Moore –> I’ll give this one a go… a reviewer said those who liked Fifty Shades might like this… magic words. Let’s hope it’s more than just that 😉
- The Rock Star’s Daughter (The Treadwell Academy Novels) by by Caitlyn Duffy –> YA but the story sounds good…
Don’t have a Kindle? That’s okay, you can read these on your computer or phone with Kindle Apps:
Download Kindle for PC
Download Kindle for MAC
Download Kindle for iPhone
Download Kindle for Blackberry
Download Kindle for iPad (that’s how I’m reading these!)
Download Kindle for Android
Thank you for finding and posting these!! Should keep me busy for awhile. 🙂
I downloaded a bunch. Thanks Maryse:)
Thank you , Maryse!! You are awesome!!
Thanks Sweetpea… I got a whole bunch of them… I’ll let you know after I read each one of them!
Can’t wait mom!
Thanks for the list. Downloaded all but one! Should keep me reading for quite a while!
Sheri! So happy to help! I downloaded a bunch of ’em too.
Downloaded Alone, thanks for the list!
Scamp. Would love to know what you think of Alone when you finish it 😉
Read Beautiful Mess last time it was free. Cute short story.
Yeah just finished Beautiful Mess, I liked it and very short
Thanks guys for that! I’ll definitely give it a read in between reads.
Wow, thanks for the heads up girl! 🙂
Thanks for posting! FYI…Closer To My Heart was not at all like 50 Shades! I think the reviewer was shooting tequila or something. But it’s a cute story though you’ll be disappointed if you want a 50 like feel. Also, I read Friends With Partial Benefits a few months ago. It’s a trilogy and I really liked it. I usually don’t like romance written by guys but these were good!
I agree with Jodi B. Just read Closer To My Heart. Not very good. Nothing like 50. The writing is pretty bad. Not sure where the three 5 star reviews (the only reviews) on Amazon came from but I have an idea.
Thanks you guys. What a bummer. 🙁
OK I just read Alone and I was captured!! It killed me to stop reading long enough to get dressed! I was shocked by the ending, totally not what I expected. I got to 97% and still thought that someway somehow it would be …well I dont wanna say anymore. It was good and I will definitely be getting the sequel.
ok I just finished the sequel to Alone, called Buried, and now Im grabbing the 3rd. I dont know how much more I can take! very suspenseful and just absolutely grabs you, Serenity is just an awesome char. Very highly recommend,