BREAKING NEWS UPDATE! I think father’s day is kind of like Christmas. At least today’s, considering the new releases that just went SURPRISE LIVE today. Look below. You won’t believe your eyes with what is available to us today. I added a bunch more and we’ve been waiting for ’em!
First… HAPPY FATHER’S DAY to all of the wonderful fathers in our lives! 😀 I hope you get to share some wonderful time with them, and that you all have an amazing day. Next…
MIA SHERIDAN FANS!!!! SURPRISE!!! Ramsay just went LIVE TODAY!
“Brogan Ramsay can’t let go of the memory of Lydia tricking him cruelly, leaving his heart shattered and his family penniless. And now he’s back to destroy her family the way his was destroyed. There’s only one problem . . .”
ALSO JUST WENT LIVE (like at 8pm EST!!!) MELANIE HARLOW NEW BOOK ALERT! Yeah… this cover. *thud* Man Candy 😀 *waggles eyebrows*
“He’s back. Not just back in town, but living in the flat right beneath mine. And he looks good enough to eat, which is just one more reason to stay away from him.
But I can’t resist.”
<— JASINDA WILDER ALERT!!! SURPRISE EARLY RELEASE! Yours: A Standalone Contemporary Romance just went LIVE! Her husband was an organ donor and when he died…
“…his heart, beating in another man’s chest, found its way back to me, and I found myself faced with an impossible choice: hold on to the pain and beauty of the past and the memory of the man I loved, or reach for a bold new future, knowing each heartbeat will be a reminder of all I’ve lost. “
“Alone, penniless, and with two boys, I had no choice but to return to Tennessee. He wasn’t supposed to be there. I should’ve been safe. However, fate has a way of stepping in…”
MORE FUN NEWS:
- Poesy (Low Book 5) by Mary Elizabeth <— MARY ELIZABETH’S LATES JUST WENT LIVE SURPRISE!!!!!! And super-bargain priced and considering how much I LOVED book #1, I just gotta *squee* over this!!! Although I’m not sure why it’s called “Low” book #5? I’d say #1.5… Oh and here’s my 5-star review of Low (yes… I LOVED IT. I devoured it!!!)
“Before Poesy Ashby becomes a renegade on the run, she’s a girl from the suburbs who finds acceptance for the first time in the most unexpected place: between rose petals and thorns.Bonnie and Clyde have nothing on her love story.”
- Low by Mary Elizabeth <— 5-STARS & SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!! Okay and while I’m here, I just realized Low (book #1) is super bargain priced today! I’d say devour ’em both today for a good, outlaw crazy, wild-ride, time! (and here is my review)
- Hopeless by Colleen Hoover <—- COLLEEN HOOVER SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT! This is one of my favorite books in the whole world and it’s super bargain priced today! My review!!
- Ramsay by Mia Sheridan <— JUST WENT LIVE! And the author wrote it with love! She said: “God speed, little book, tiny piece of my own heart.<3 Whatever the world thinks of you, you shall always be special to me for you were made with love!” P.S. It can be read as a standalone.
Maryse: I LOVE this author!!!! 😀
Marion: One of my top 5 authors……brilliant writing!
Linda: Totally agree!!! No brainer to one click anything from this author!!! Thanks Maryse for keeping us so updated and informed!!! Xoxo
- To See You by Rachel Blaufeld <— JUST WENT LIVE TODAY!! They meet on an airplane… “She has everything except happiness until the day she meets Layton Griffin. It’s a random encounter on an airplane; it couldn’t mean anything, right?” P.S. Check out the exclusive excerpt and signed book giveaway right here on the blog! You can still enter by commenting on that blogpost until 10pm EST tonight!
- Authors Max Monroe will be releasing book #2 entitled “Tapping Her” that follows their “Tapping the Billionaire” book in just THREE DAYS (June 21st 2016)!!!! They say:
- Author Andrea Smith‘s “Diamond Girl: G-Man Series, Book 1” is now available in audio format!
AMELIA HUTCHINS ALERT! Look what just went up for preorder!! Playing with Monsters and it’s coming out this month (Thank you Tessa!!)
- Author Jennifer Probst is having a LIVE CHAT & READING, on June 21st for her book Everywhere and Every Way (The Billionaire Builders) on Facebook!
- YOU MIGHT HAVE FREE CONCERT TICKETS from Ticketmaster!!!! Not really “book” news, but I know a TON here that don’t know this yet will FREAK out with happiness. Considering how much we love music and how it goes with our books, I think this news fits today’s list! Ticketmaster settled a lawsuit (overcharging for tickets?) and for many of those that purchased concert tickets between 1999 and 2013, it appears they may have added free concert tickets to your account. I checked… I don’t have any. In fact, according to them, it appears I don’t even have a Ticketmaster account. *sigh* LOL!!! 😛 The article at Gawker states:
“It’s easy to check—just log in to your Ticketmaster account and click “Active Vouchers.”