Great book giveaways this weekend – and cool tweets!!
- Lisa Hendrix is working on “Immortal Defender” (loves hero Torvald)
- Rachel Vincent is doing an “Alpha (Shifters Book 6)” giveaway – deadline to enter is 11:59 pm (Central) on Monday, August 30, 2010!!
- Gabrielle Faust tweets some “vampire” news: Paris Hilton wants to be a vampire on True Blood.
- Gabrielle Faust will also be signing her latest vampire book (Eternal Vigilance Bound in Blood) at Eerie Books in Texas on Oct. 2 (3-6pm)
- Meljean Brook also giving away books! 10 copies of Must Love Hellhounds, and 10 of Demon Blood (The Guardian Series)!! Go now!! …then come back again!
- Laurell K Hamilton blogs about Dragon Con (there is also a video and some racy questions). She also gives us a little insight on the evolution of “Nathaniel and Anita’s” relationship:
Listening to the CD I made for way back when Nathaniel was first big on Anita’s radar. The songs don’t remind me of him anymore.
Their relationship has grown so that the dreamy, early romance, & lust songs seem pale & less real than what’s grown between them.
- Melissa Marr twitpics a “Mercy” spoiler (and warns not to read if you don’t like spoilers) –>The Darkest Mercy release date is Feb 22nd 2011
- Christina Dodd gives us an excerpt of her book Chains of Fire: The Chosen Ones (this one’s coming out Sept 7th 2010)
- Marta Acosta’s Haunted Honeymoon get’s a great review! Gorgeous cover! In fact, even if it’s not a hunky male, the image is just so pretty I’m making it my cover of the day!
- Kathy Love’s –> Ok old tweet, but good info! Her next book, Truth or Demon will be out March 2011 – YAY (Amazon says Feb 22nd 2011)!! One of my absolute favorite authors – I love her style of writing. She makes paranormal romance feel real, modern (and possible)!
More to follow as I find more cool tweets…
Want to read these tweets directly? Check out my Authors Who Tweet post, and make sure to follow them! It’s always good stuff!
Again…not a hunky male, but I “oooooooh’d” when I saw the cover so I’m making it my cover of the day!