Ooooh it’s starting to feel like Fall here in Florida, and I am just full of energy today. I hope it lasts until tonight, cause I want to write a review for the latest book I read this week, Kerrelyn Spark’s “Eat Prey Love (Love at Stake)“. Now you all know I’m a big fan of her series, but do you even know how GOOD this book was? No? Well I’ll tell you soon 😉 No but really. I pretty much read it straight through. Couldn’t put it down. Thinking about that, I wonder if she’s on Twitter? I’d love to see what she’s up to, and what better place to get author updates then, Twitter, right?
So let’s snoop!
- Larissa Ione is starting to work on book#2 of her new Four Horseman series today. She just tweeted the first line (hehe – it’s really good) – I’ll only partially quote it here. Follow her to get the rest 😉 “Arik didn’t know how long he’d been in hell. Time was one never-ending…”
- Jill Myles is hosting a giveaway on her blog (chance to win cover flats, bookmarks and signed copies). She also blogs about stuff here
- Laurell K Hamilton is working on her latest book as we speak. I believe that would be the latest Anita Blake book entitled “Hit List”
- Johanna Harness just finished a short story featuring Claire Morgane from her YA novels. She will be providing a link soon.
- Katie Macalister’s Ben wallpaper is ready – check it out.
- Marta Acosta is on a blog tour for Haunted Honeymoon –> check out all the contests!!
- Yasmine Galenorn will be at a book signing with other authors tomorrow —> “at the ECWC Book Fair 4-6 PM tomorrow: Bellevue Hilton, 300 -112th Avenue SE, Bellevue, WA 98004”
- Katie Macalister will also be at that booksigning tomorrow!
- Yasmine Galenorn also posts her latest Moon Daughters Web Comic .
- Christina Dodd is hosting a contest and it’s for a great cause. Check out the details here.
- Lara Adrian tweets a cute picture of her signing books for her “Taken by Midnight: A Midnight Breed Novel” virtual signing event. Here’s another impressive book pic —> I want one!! Check out all her cool twitpics of the event.
- Michelle Rowen working on copy edits for Nightshade and Bleeding Heart. She tweets: “Michy loves vampires!”
- Stacia Kane tweets and now I feel like squee-ing because it makes me think of Terrible:
You know what I hate most about writing proposals for future books? When I realize that an idea for a later book fits perfectly in this one.
- Melissa Marr wrote Alicia’s own story in the Naked City anthology.
More to follow as I find more cool tweets…
Want to read these tweets directly? Check out my Authors Who Tweet post, and make sure to follow them! It’s always good stuff!