I’m deeply involved in book#2 of Terri Garey’s Nicki Styx series, and loving it. It’s a nice balance of comedy, sarcastic wit, and a bit of a thriller (I mean come on, the Devil himself is stalking her). And yup, there’s even a touch of romantic tension (Nicki’s struggling in this one…jealous much?)
So I’m thinking that this weekend will probably be more of the series (and of course some reviews), but like usual, today (aka not-too-stressful Friday) I will be actively scouring author tweets 😉
- Gena Showalter has blogged (Good News Friday) – I LOVE good news!!
- Jeri Smith-Ready has seen the cover of her next book “Shift’…but she can’t post it just yet (awww bummer!).
- Johanna Harness has posted another “Clare Morgane” story for all to read
- Jackie Kessler posted her Albacon schedule (for this weekend)
- Laurell K Hamilton is off to write an Anita “bedroom” scene. She tweets:
“Must run away and actually write the scene. I’m more in a silly, laughing mood than a serious tear the clothes off mood.”
“Unfortunately Anita is not with a guy that would take silly in the bedroom well. Nope. *pout* Ah well, I’ll find the mood I need. Always do.”
- Laurell K Hamilton’s music lately seems to be pretty much “Halestorm” themed, while writing this upcoming book.
- Sherrilyn Kenyon will be twittering allllllll weekend with ComicCon NY updates. I’m so jealous, I wish I could go! Follow her!
- Rachel Caine confirms she is writing three more Morganville books after Ghost Town (Morganville Vampires, Book 9)!
More to follow as I find more cool tweets…
Want to read these tweets directly? Check out my Authors Who Tweet post, and make sure to follow them! It’s always good stuff!