Fans of New York Times & USA Today bestselling author, Kendall Ryan, it’s time to rejoice! She’s got another book coming out called “Working It” (<— pre-order is up on Amazon) that will be releasing on November 11th 2013!
And for that matter, fans of sexy yet dirty-mouthed “male model” bad boys. This one is for all of us… 😉
So what’s it about?
In a world of fashion, sex and secrets….
Sweet Southerner, Emmy Clarke meets the gorgeous, yet troubled male model Ben Shaw. His intensity, raw sexuality and filthy mouth prove to be too much, and they embark on a journey of sexual discovery. But when Ben’s twisted past is uncovered, it threatens both their relationship and careers …
Filled with passion, jealousy and heart-thumping sex, Working It is the tale of falling for a supermodel.
YES YES YES!!!!!! Can you imagine??! Oh I am so going for this romance ride! I bet it’s gonna hurt. I mean, he’s already… probably pretty unattainable, right? He’s larger than life, ’cause come on. How many supermodels do we actually know? Kinda of like THAT model (whichever model is your favorite… ;)) that we can’t stop swooning over. We’ve probably “used him” as a hero or two in a few of our favorite books. And now we get to experience actually falling for him in real life. Fictionally, that is. 😉 Tee hee!
And I found out some more, directly from the author…
5 Fun Facts About the Book:
1. Prepare yourself for Ben, he’s an intense, dirty-talking male model, yum!
2. The book is written in dual point-of-view, so you see both Emmy and Ben’s perspectives
3. This is Kendall’s longest book by far – nearly 90k words.
4. It’s book 1 in a series of 3, but there’s no big cliffhanger at the ending
5. The author interviewed several male models and watched fashion shows as research!
Oh wait. I want the scoop on the male models she interviewed. 😉 So are you ready for that cover? We’ve been teased enough, right?