BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! A new one was just released today that look right up our alley!! Saving Mercy by Nicole Tillman <— This super-bargain new release is calling me… big time. I always seem to fall for the love stories where the girl falls for the ghost.
Just check out this blurb and you’ll see what I mean…
“MERCY HUNTER was certain she had left the clairvoyant tendencies of her bloodline behind. However, when she arrives at her new apartment in blustery Chicago, she is shocked to find that the previous tenant, Ryan, has stayed behind.
Eventually, a unique friendship begins to blossom.
Ryan starts to think he’s been left behind to act as Mercy’s protector, but she doesn’t seem to be the kind of woman who wants to be protected.
Meanwhile, Mercy is convinced it’s her job to help Ryan cross over, but as she grows to know him, she’s not entirely sure she’s selfless enough to let him go…”
I’m ready to squee over trying quite a few of these… below. My TBR list is bursting at the seams and yet I continue to add. 😉 But how can i not, when I see a book like this one: The King Trilogy (okay this isn’t a new one, but those recommendations HAVE me!! LIKE BARRONS?? YES PLEASE!!!) and Need Me (I love Tessa Bailey’s brand of steam, so this college-aged student-teacher romance sounds titillating!) and Diamonds (I love K.A. Linde, too – queen of throw-your-kindle angst!! And this heroine is only 17… yet HE doesn’t know that) *gasp!!!* and Things We Know by Heart (Kim & I love angst and feels, and she highly recommends this new release). Oh!! Of course, Do Not Disturb (but I need to read book #1 first, and since I LOVE Alessandra Torres, I can’t WAIT to get to these two!!) and Fracture (In a war-torn part of Sarajevo… she finds and saves and nurses him back to health, but now she’s stuck with him and he’s surly as heck. YES!!!)
AND OMG!!!!! The pre-orders list (below) is already super-squee-worthy (and I’m still adding to that, too). Quite a few on there that we are IN LOVE with… like… Beautiful Sacrifice: A Novel (Maddox Brothers Book 3) by Jamie McGuire – expected release date May 31st 2015
Also check out yesterday’s 10 more of the latest awesome sounding books (there were some early birds on there). 😉
AND a reminder: for those accessing my blog via their mobile device (phone or tablet) you’ll notice the look of it has changed (for now, that’s the “mobile compatible” version and I’m hoping we can get it close to the usual “look” while still keeping it “mobile friendly”). On a desktop computer/laptop the look of the blog is the usual one.
P.S. Let me know if I’m missing any or if you loved any (from this list or elsewhere).
AUDIOBOOK RELEASES PLUS check out the free audible trial + 2 free ebooks deal ————->
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
In fact, MichelleS just used it and said:
MichellleS: Maryse – I just tried out the “Matchmaker” Amazon feature you mentioned. How cool is that? So many of my books are bargain priced. Even some that are still on my TBR. I can download the audio book and listen on the plane or on the beach, and not have to “read”. Yay for me. LOVE THAT. Thanks for finding all this cool stuff for us.
Maryse: I know!!! Audiobooks for ebook super-sale prices. I’m thrilled with that, and what’s fun is you can flip flop from reading it, to listening to it without losing your spot… 😀
- Master of the Mountain by Cherise Sinclair <— DOM ALERT! The author says “Woohoo! Master of the Mountain is now an audiobook! Narrated by the popular Phil Gigante.” <— OH I HEAR HE IS AWESOME!
- Aflame: Fall Away, Book 3.5 by Penelope Douglas
- Three Hours: Seven, Book 5 by Dannika Dark
- Asa: A Marked Men Novel by Jay Crownover
- All the Possibilities: The MacGregors, Book 3 by Nora Roberts
- The MacGregor Grooms: The MacGregors, Book 10 by Nora Roberts
- The Perfect Neighbor: The MacGregors, Book 11 by Nora Roberts
- Valorous: Quantum Trilogy, Book 2 by M.S. Force
- Dragon’s Lair by Chantal Fernando
- One Night by Eric Jerome Dickey
- All the Stars in the Sky: Until the End of the World, Book 3 by Sarah Lyons Fleming
- Beauty’s Kingdom by Anne Rice
- Ghost Story: A Novel of the Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
BARGAINS & READER RECOMMENDATIONS:
- The Capture Fantasy Collection by Kitty Thomas <— QUEEN OF DARK READS!!! I LOVED her book “Comfort Food” and Mafia Captive (<— my reviews) and it appears she has bundled some of her “Capture” books and made us a little bargain priced bundle!!!!
- Homefront by Jessica Scott <— MILITARY HERO returns home… this is one I missed from a couple of weeks ago, but book #2 will be out in just a couple of weeks!
- Five Days Until You (One Week Girlfriend Book 5) by Monica Murphy <— released a few days ago!!! CONTINUES THE STORY from Four Years Later. “We keep making the same promise–only five more days until we see each other again. But we keep breaking that promise. Is our relationship strong enough to survive all of these changes?” Jen loves the series! “I love Monica Murphy’s One Week Girlfriend Series! The best!” (Here’s the series reading order)
- Blurred Lines by Jennifer K. Brand <— Judy recommends it! “Blurred Lines by Jennifer K. Brand is also on sale! It’s a mafia romance I absolutely loved!”
- Under By Treaty (SciFi Romance) by Kayla Stonor <— Fabi is enjoying it! “I’m almost done with Under by Treaty. I am happily surprised by good it is. Yes, there are cringe worthy moments when I’m holding my reader away from me and scrunching my eyes half closed, but they are an integral part of the story. There is a reason to them. They are not just there to shock the reader. It’s a real sci-fi romance with an h that doesn’t look wholly human. That’s unusual in this genre.“
- The Understatement of the Year (Ivy Years #3) (The Ivy Years) by Sarina Bowen <— AussieDonna recommends it! “I read Understatement of the Year and really enjoyed it. I then devoured most of the others in the series” (here is the The Ivy Years Series Reading Order)
- Boxed Set: The King Trilogy by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff <— Amy LOVED it:
Amy: I just finished reading the KING TRILOGY, to me it was one of the best stories I have ever read. It started out kind of slow in book one but once the story got going I could not put it down.. Too many times I was still up at 3 in the morning. I had to write the author Mimi Jean Pamfiloff to tell her how thoroughly I enjoyed her creative imagination. Her writing is something else. If any of you read it , I would love to hear what you thought…
MichelleS: I read the King Trilogy and loved it. Had no clue where it was going at first but turned out to be a great story. He’s a fabulous character – I put him up there with Barrons!
- The Hook Up (Game On Series Book 1) by Kristen Callihan <— bev recommends this one: “If you liked The Deal you may want the try The Hookup. They had a similar vibes. The next in that series I’m looking forward to, also.”
- Shark Bait (Grab Your Pole Book 1) by Jenn Cooksey <— Deborah loves it! “…have you read the Grab your pole series????? That’s my go too lol books….and the 2nd and 3rd books are even better than the first:)” and JenC agrees: “I absolutely loved the Grab Your Pole series! <3”
- Still Into You (Never Over You Book 2) by Ryleigh Andrews <— RECENTLY released!! Which is the follow up to….
- Bring Me You (Never Over You Book 1) by Ryleigh Andrews <— THIS ONE! And it’s on super-sale. She’s a rock star and he’s a pro football player… “Things may not have been perfect. Their individual careers made being together difficult. Her touring. His away schedule. As her success grew, they spent more extended periods apart.“
- Cartel: Book 1 by Lili St. Germain <— Nancy found us this one at a super-bargain price today, and Lauren is excited! “Yea!!!! Nancy Parkin, I’ve had my eye on that one….waiting on the price to drop. Guess that means book 2 is out soon?”
- Ashes (The Divided Kingdom) by Sophie H. Morgan
- Dark Stranger (new adult shifter romance) (Chateau Seductions Book 3) by Lisa Carlisle
- Marcus 582: Book Three of Cyborgs: Mankind Redefined by Donna McDonald
- Hoarfrost (Whyborne & Griffin Book 6) by Jordan L. Hawk
- The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl Series Book 2) by Laura Thalassa
- Avenging (The Rising Series Book 3) by Holly Kelly
- Weakest Lynx by Fiona Quinn
- Chasing Midnight (Dark of Night Book 2) by Ranae Glass
- Angel 6.0: Escape (Space Opera Romance) (Angel 6.0, Book 2) by Travis Luedke
- Girl From Above: Betrayal (The 1000 Revolution) by Pippa DaCosta
- Empire of Shadows: The House of Crimson & Clover Volume 5 by Sarah M. Cradit
- Unforgiven: A Soulkeepers Novel (The Soulkeepers Book 3) by Lori Adams
- Need Me: A Broke and Beautiful Novel by Tessa Bailey <— STUDENT-TEACHER ALERT!!!! “Honey is completely focused on her medical degree … until she sees newly minted professor Ben Dawson, and her concentration is hijacked…“
- Them by Carey Heywood <— JUST RELEASED TONIGHT!!!
- UnTouch Me (Angels Warriors MC Book 2) by Dawn Martens <— BIKER BOOK JUST RELEASED TONIGHT!!! “Vincent “Zippo” Torino knows he’s a goddamn bastard. And he’s willing to use Lilly’s loyalty to Eden as his own escape from a hell he created. He doesn’t give a damn that he’s leaving the woman pregnant with his child behind—not when he has to protect his own destructive secret. And not when he’s sure she’s going to beat him to the punch and leave first.“
- Diamonds (All That Glitters Book 1) by K.A. Linde <— FORBIDDEN ALERT? The age thing tells me quite possibly… oh yes. I just saw a review… 😉 “He’s at least ten years older than her seventeen years, and he knows exactly what he’s doing to her with that look. Walking away would be the smart thing to do…” PLUS this one’s super-bargain priced!!
- Valorous (Quantum Trilogy Book 2) by M.S. Force
- Getting It All: Sapphire Falls book four by Erin Nicholas
- Don’t Walk Away (DreamMakers Book 3) by Elle Kennedy & Vivian Arend
- Remind Me (A Chasing Fire Novel) by Ann Marie Walker & Amy K. Rogers <— BILLIONAIRE ALERT!!
- Chasing Danger: A Deadly Ops Novella by Katie Reus
- Forbidden Pleasure: Part 2 (Bound Hearts) by Lora Leigh
- Rules of Seduction by Jenna Mullins <— SHE’S ASKED TO SEDUCE AN ACTRESSES’S ACTOR BOYFRIEND… “Elise wants Dani to seduce her boyfriend, Vamp Camp superstar Tate Lawrence. Turns out Elise has some major trust issues, and needs Dani to test Tate’s faith. The only rule: don’t fall in love with him…“
- Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby <— KIM recommends it!! She says “I’m reading a new one that came out today that’s AWESOME!! Things We Know By Heart by Jessi Kirby! The synopsis grabbed me!!! The female lead boyfriend dies and she “meets” up with the guy who received his heart!!!! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH the feels “
- Hard Landing (The Echo Platoon Series, Book 2) by Marliss Melton <— “Rebecca is the wife of Mad Max, Brant’s commanding officer and safely off-limits—until she confesses that she’s desperate to escape her nightmare of a marriage and that Max isn’t the upstanding commander they all think.“
- Aflame: A Fall Away Novella (The Fall Away Series) by Penelope Douglas – SHE’S a racer driver!!! “I dominate the track, the speed rattles my bones, and the wind and the crowd screams my name. I’m her. The girl driver. The queen of the race. And I’m surviving—something he thought I’d never do.” Tessa says: “Aflame is Jared and Tate from Bully a little more grown up. *squees*”
- Never Too Late (Willow Creek Book 2) by Micalea Smeltzer <— ROCK STAR ALERT!!
- His First and Last (Ardent Springs) by Terri Osburn
- One Night by A.J. Pine <— HAD THE PERFECT LIFE… “…in a single night, her whole world changed. Now, Jess lives for the impersonal connection of drunken hook-ups and to-go coffee cups in the morning. All she needs is one night to pretend everything is fine…until she meets Adam.“
- Nice Girls Don’t Ride by Roni Loren <— BIKER BOOK ALERT!! “So when Natalie’s night goes from bad to worse, there’s no way he’s letting her spend her birthday alone. He makes her a deal–he’ll take her home but not until the sun comes up…“
- Grind: A Legal Affairs Story: (Book #2 of Cal and Macy’s Story) (Legal Affairs Cal and Macy’s Story) by Sawyer Bennett
- Asa: A Marked Men Novel by Jay Crownover – SHE’S A COP & HE HAS A RECORD… “Asa has always been a predator. He doesn’t want to hurt those who love and rely on him, especially one luscious arresting cop who suddenly seems to be interested in him for far more than his penchant for breaking the law…“
- The Consequence of Loving Colton by Rachel Van Dyken
- The Wild Side Trilogy by R.K. Lilley <— The entire trilogy bundled into this book! Many in our reading crew loved it and IsDonIsGood says ” Wild Side Series – (Dair, Iris) – RK Lilley: ok it appears I am addicted to reading books in series. The covers really put me off (oh yes, I know so cliche haha), but everyone kept singing the praises of RK Lilley. So glad I jumped on board – so much fun.“
- Art & Soul by Brittainy Cherry <— “After one bad decision, and being labeled a slut, I was no longer unseen. I was the whore. The ignoramus. The tramp. I would never be invisible again. Particularly to Levi Myers. He was the odd boy with the beautiful soul who accepted and understood the broken girl inside me.“
- Do Not Disturb (A Deanna Madden Novel) by A.R. Torre <— ALESSANDRA TORRE ALERT!!! She’s one of my fav authors, and this is the follow up to “The Girl in 6E (A Deanna Madden Novel Book 1)” AND I haven’t read either of ’em SO YAY ME!!!! “1. Don’t leave the apartment. 2. Never let anyone in. 3. Don’t kill anyone.” <— RIGHT!???
- Down the Shore: A Rock-and-Roll Romantic Comedy by T. Torrest <— ROCK STAR ALERT! “Livia Chadwick is a photographer by day and a self-proclaimed rock slut by night.”
- There You Stand: Between Breaths by Christina Lee <— M/M ROMANCE
- Taken by HelenKay Dimon <— M/M ROMANCE
- Cowboy Secret (The Dalton Boys Book 4) by Em Petrova
- Shadow of Doubt (An SBG Novel Book 2) by P. A. DePaul
- Fighting for Keeps (Entangled Ignite) (Agents of TRAIT) by Seleste deLaney
- Reservations for Two: A Novel of Fresh Flavors and New Horizons (Two Blue Doors) by Hillary Manton Lodge
- Beauty’s Kingdom by Anne Rice writing as “A. N. Roquelaure” <— SUPER SEXY/DARK ALERT!! “Provocative and stirring, Rice’s imaginative retelling of the Sleeping Beauty myth will be adored by her longtime fans and new readers of erotica just discovering the novels.“
- Getting Lucky: A Fortune, Colorado Novel by Jennifer Seasons
- Seduced By My Doms (The Doms Of Genesis Book 5) by Jenna Jacob <— TWO DOMS “Sinfully hot, James Bartlett and his equally gorgeous boss, Ian Stone; two men, so tall, dark, and lethal, they conjured fantasies my body ached to fulfill. It was impossible to choose one or the other, and hungering for them equally tore at my moral code…“
- Mastered 2: Ten Tales of Sensual Surrender by Opal Carew, Portia Da Costa, Madelynne Ellis, T.J. Michaels, Emily Ryan-Davis, Jennifer Leeland, Cynthia Sax, Evangeline Anderson, Avery Aster, Karen Fenech, Ruby Foxx, Saskia Walker <— ANTHOLOGY with “11 AMAZING NEW EROTIC ROMANCE STORIES YOU’VE NEVER READ!” And it’s at a rock bottom price right now!
- The One in My Heart by Sherry Thomas <— FAKE GIRLFRIEND ALERT! “…He needs an accomplished and presentable girlfriend to bring before his parents—and for six months of her time, he is willing and prepared to spend an obscene amount of money…“
- Cheaters Anonymous by Lacey Silks <— “…it’s easier to remain friends than hurt the only person you ever cared about – or so we thought.“
- Stay with Me / More of Me (Montgomery Brothers) by Samantha Chase
- The Cowboy’s Promenade (Lost in a Boom Town Book 4) by MJ Fredrick
- Saving Me (Finding You Series Book 3) by Amanda Mackey
- Love by Design (Crystal Falls Book 1) by Lynette Lee
- Matter of Time (Heat Wave Book 5) by Alannah Lynne <— SECOND CHANCE LOVE! They each can be read as a standalone… “Fifteen years ago, Logan Steele left the woman he loved to marry his high school sweetheart and be a father to the child he didn’t know he had…“
- Caught up in You by Kim Boykin
- Forever Devoted (Tempting Signs Book 2) by Virginia Nelson
- Fringe Benefits (The Ladies Who Lunch) by Sandy James <— TEACHERS IN LOVE/OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN ALERT! “…while she’s everything he’s ever wanted, he knows his place on her staff-and his age-may be problematic for his sexy boss. How can he convince her to ignore the gossip mill currently in full swing in the teacher’s lounge and surrender to what’s meant to be?“
- Under the Mayhaw Tree by Charlotte Boyett-Compo <— “When Allison Bennett looks in the mirror, she sees a woman whose life has gone from bad to worse. At the mercy of an abusive husband, sweet tenderness is something she can only dream about…until she finds it in the arms of Drew Dunne.“
- Starstruck (Lovestruck Book 4) by Rachel Schurig <— BIG CRUSH ON A FAMOUS ACTOR ALERT! “…everything changes when her cousin Lizzie marries Jackson’s co-star, Thomas. Suddenly, Sofie finds herself actually meeting Jackson Coles, up close and personal. It’s every fan girl’s dream come true.“
- Two to Spark by Marie Harte
- Crazy Baby (The Crazy Series Book 2) by A.D. Justice
- DARK LOVE: Nothing Grey About It Boxed Set (A Dark Love Novel Book 6) by Stella Hunter, Morgan Malone, JC Wardon, Lana Cordova, Bella Masters
- Treasured (Embracing Series Book 1) by Delisa Lynn
- Hooked (TKO Series Book 2) by Ana Layne
- Winning Glory: Military Romantic Suspense (GenTech Rebellion Book 1)
- Bound to be Tempted (Emergence) by Becca Jameson <— LOOKING FOR A DOM “The only man who’s caught her interest in all that time is the bouncer…”
- Tempting the Devil by Patricia Potter
- Winning Glory: Military Romantic Suspense (GenTech Rebellion Book 1) by Ann Gimpel
- A Country Affair by Alice Ross
- One Night by Eric Jerome Dickey
- Twenty Grand by Austin McLellan
- Evergreen by Jessica Florence <— FBI AGENT in love with her… (she’s helping their case).
- Fracture by Amanda K. Byrne <— OH I WANT TO READ THIS ALERT!!! “There’s no way Nora can ignore the beating. Same heavy boots. Same curses, same pained groans. But that was two years ago, and this a different man, a different part of war-ravaged Sarajevo. This is her second chance. She has to try. And then she’s stuck with him, nursing him, putting up with him. Declan’s an ass. He’s rude and tactless. He’s arrogant. Dismissive…“
- Love, Lies & Consequences by Natasha D. Frazier
- Love Confessed by Amber Tracey
- In Love with a Gentleman by Elisa Ellen
- Acting the Part: Destiny Romance by Justine Lewis
- Rescued by the Cowboy (The Texas Flyboys Series, Book 1) by Lindsay Randall
- Two for Love by Lynne Silver
- Measure Twice, Love Once: Flynn’s Crossing Series Book Eight by Yvonne Kohano
- Tropical Temptation: The Collection by Isla Dean
- Just Three Words (Soho Loft Romances) by Melissa Brayden
- The Mistake (Off-Campus Book 2) by Elle Kennedy <— APRIL 28th 2015!!!
- Elements of Chemistry: HEAT (Hypothesis Series Book 2) by Penny Reid – April 24th 2015 (thanks Tessa!!!)
- Wicked White by Michelle A Valentine – April 24th 2015
- Sweet (Contours of the Heart) by Tamara Webber – April 27th 2015
- While We Waited (Reed Brothers) by Tammy Falkner – April 27th 2015
- Overruled (The Legal Briefs Series) by Emma Chase – expected release date April 28th 2015
- Broken Juliet (Bad Romeo) by Leisa Rayven – expected release date April 28th 2015
- Black Iris by Leah Raeder – expected release date April 28th 2015
- After The War (Homefront Book 2) by Jessica Scott – expected release date May 5th 2015
- Never Never: Part Two by Colleen Hoover & Tarryn Fisher – May 17th 2015
- Beautiful Sacrifice: A Novel (Maddox Brothers Book 3) by Jamie McGuire – expected release date May 31st 2015
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).