BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! SPEAKING OF EARLYBIRDS… PRIME DAY JUST WENT LIVE EARLY!! My tummy hurts with anticipation. I’m not even kidding… Do you KNOW how many awesome deals I got last year? Stuff I needed so bad, and regularly use, and can’t believe the deals I got. I can’t wait to see what’s next!!
EARLY BIRD DAY!!!! And not just that… but my eyes bugged out in love for this book cover (that one there to the left) months ago, and now it’s LIVE!!! Holy moly, definitely an eye-catcher, and so many of us have noticed. Hang Le does it again!!!! And I bet the story is just as awesome.
Saffron: Gosh! So gorgeous!
Stephanie: Totally love the colorful font! Very eye-catching! I can’t wait to read it!
Robin: That’s a cover!
EARLY BIRDS THAT JUST WENT LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
- Train Wreck by T. Gephart <— A SOCIALITE THAT WAS DESTROYED BY CRITIQUES OVER HER ART EXHIBITION… OMG THAT COVER!!!! Perfection. And the blurb has me titillated! 😉 “…Plotting the demise of every critic who’d written her off was her first instinct. But that would come later. Instead, she would show them that she wasn’t a bored socialite with more money than talent. She would prove everyone wrong, and she wasn’t afraid to get her hands dirty. But when her journey for redemption crashed headfirst into Josh Logan, the sexy, talented tattooist from Queens, getting her hands dirty took on a whole new meaning…“
- Sin With Me (With Me Series Book 2) by <— FORBIDDEN ROMANCE ALERT!! Yep. He’s a priest. 😉 I know *smirk*. But I can’t HELP it. I watched The Thorn Birds when I was much too young to watch The Thorn Birds and it has permanently affected me. Tee hee! And well, this doesn’t look like any priest I ever saw, but I’m going with it. LOL! “He’s a priest. I repeat those words daily, hoping they’ll erase the picture of a perfect man from my mind. I don’t want to look at him intimately, but I can’t stop. Could any woman? I’ve seen the way they ogle him, and I’ve heard the whispers in town; the ones about committing the unforgivable sin with the new addition to our parish...”
- Donati Bloodlines: The Complete Trilogy by Bethany-Kris <— MAFIA ROMANCE SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!! She hates the man she’s married to… “…Until one day, a man with black eyes, a black soul, and a blacker heart wakes her up again. He’s dangerous. He’s all parts bad. He’s also her husband’s nephew, and she should know better. Calisto Donati gives Emma every single reason to live. And maybe die, too…“
- A Promise Broken by Anissa Garcia <— HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT!!! “Zach’s job as assistant to an A-list actor allows him the luxury of women, travel, and fun. But things change the moment Hilary makes her move, completely altering his world. Hilary is his fantasy come to life, his dream woman in the flesh, and…his best friend’s little sister…”
- Whispered Prayers of a Girl by Alex Grayson <— GRIEVING WIFE WITH CHILDREN… “A lonely man, a widowed woman, a carefree boy, and a broken girl… Can the four come together and help heal each other? Or will fear of the unknown and guilt about the past keep them apart?“
- The Millionaire’s Temptation by Sonya Weiss <— SHE’S TRYING TO PROTECT HER BROTHER... “Holly Campbell is trying to turn her life around. But, to protect her younger brother, she has one last job to complete. All she needs to do is use her unique skills to break into the safe on a yacht—millionaire Jake Lawson’s yacht—a man Holly had a one-night stand with before she knew his true identity…“
- Good at Being Bad (Rock Canyon, Idaho Book 8) by Codi Gary <— THE BAD GIRL & THE NERDY BOY ALERT!! “…Ellie has spent two years trying to clean up a reputation that won’t ever recover from her damaging past. Branded by her mistakes, she’s desperate for an extreme makeover. When Mike asks her for lessons in running wild, she has a deal of her own in mind. She’ll help him dirty up his rep if he’ll help clean up hers. But as the two embark on quid pro quo relationship, Ellie can’t deny the attraction neither of them saw coming…”
- The Caretaker (The Sin Bin Book 2) <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! THE NURSE & THE RUGBY STAR… “Nurse Freddie Whittle devotes every fibre of his being to his work with cancer patients. Their pain weighs heavily on his shoulders. Between losing clients, the expectations of his fathers, and bigot neighbours, he’s slowly reaching his breaking point. Taine Afoa retires from a storied career as an international rugby star. He’s moved away from London for a change of pace, never expecting to meet a man who’s far too young for him. No matter how hard he tries, it’s impossible to get Freddie out of his mind.”
- Before the Cherry Trees (The Cook Brothers Book 3) by Heather D’Agostino <— THEY WERE MARRIED & PARENTS SO YOUNG… “...As the years passed by so did our dreams. We grew up fast, but our love never faltered. Our marriage was solid, and I thought we could survive anything… but I was wrong. ‘For better or worse’ is easier said than done. When you feel like everything is crumbling around you it’s easy to give up and walk away, at least it was for her...”
- Stolen Songs by Samantha Armstrong <— THE FOSTER KID WITH A SCHOLARSHIP AND THE RICH POPULAR GUY... “…With a scholarship to one of the most prestigious schools in the country, she’s finally able to settle into one location until she graduates. But with foster parents hooked on drugs, Maddison is forced to steal to make ends meet, not only for herself but her foster siblings. Kingsley is filthy rich. An only child, he lives with a mother who is dependent on alcohol, a father who doesn’t talk to him, and his chef, the only real family he has. His life changes when he overhears Maddison playing the cello. She’s snappy, hot, and wants nothing to do with him, and he’s obsessed..“
PREORDERS (next week’s!!! )
- Shameless (White Lies Duet Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones – July 11th 2017
- Hunger: The Energy Vampires Book Two by Jacquelyn Frank – July 11th 2017
- Jilted: A Love Hurts Novel by Sawyer Bennett – July 11th 2017
- Two is a Lie (Tangled Lies Book 2) by Pam Godwin – July 11th 2017
- For the Birds: Rose Gardner Investigations #2 (Rose Gardner Investigatons) by Denise Grover Swank – July 11th 2017
- Wicked Grind by J. Kenner- July 11th 2017
- The Red: An Erotic Fantasy by Tiffany Reisz – July 11th 2017
- When I Need You (The Need You Series) by Melissa Foster – July 12th 2017
- Can’t Take My Eyes Off Of You: New York Sullivans Spinoff (Summer Lake, Book 2) by Bella Andre – July 12th 2017
- Eyes On You: A Blasphemy Novella by Laura Kaye
- The Unrequitedby Saffron A. Kent – July 13th 2017 <— OUR NEXT BUDDY-READ ALERT!! My friend Grey went CRAZY for this book, and a few of us have decided to buddy-read it!! Plus the preorder is super-bargain priced! I can’t WAIT!!! MINE MINE MINE!!!!!
- The Darkest Sunrise (The Darkest Sunrise Duet Book 1) by Aly Martinez – July 13th 2017
- Cocky Client: A Novella by Whitney G <— July 13th 2017
- Trust by Kylie Scott <— KYLIE SCOTT ALERT!!! HE SAVED HER & HE’S TRYING TO BETTER HIMSELF… Oh this one sounds poignant and intense!!!! “After being held hostage during a robbery at the local convenience store, seventeen-year-old Edie finds her attitude about life shattered. Unwilling to put up with the snobbery and bullying at her private school, she enrolls at the local public high school, crossing paths with John. The boy who risked his life to save hers...”
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2018!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).