EARLY BIRD DAY!!!! I’ve found us some awesome-looking early ones (one of ’em – the sports romance one below – is #7 on all of Kindle right now!!) Very cool!!!
And right now I’m reading A SUPER DARRRRRRRKKKKKKK BOOK but it is SO. FREAKING. GOOD. It’s THIS one ➔ Take Me With You
Oh MY this book!!!! The writing is absolutely incredible. The thought processes… to me? SO REAL despite being so hard to read, and to experience. An absolute nightmare. This is a DARK READ ALERT (triggers and all). But Lori and Sally were RIGHT. It’s unputtdownable.
“Oh come on!” I shout, hot tears falling down my cheeks. I’m so angry I’m letting myself cry over such mundane items. I’ve been reduced to an infant, relying on someone for my most basic needs and unable to communicate through anything but tears.“
It is so authentic-feeling. So real and raw, and hard to read, and yet I’m connected and I don’t want to put it down. I have a feeling this will be an easy 5-stars my friends. I can’t wait to review this one!!!!
But in the meantime… 😉
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE EARLY!!!!
- Dark Surrender (The Dark Ones Saga Book 3) by Rachel Van Dyken <— LIVE!!! RACHEL VANDYKEN’S LATEST ALERT!!! HE’S A VAMPIRE & HE HAS TO BE WITH A HUMAN... “What I’m not happy about? Being told I have to mate with some withering human and stay loyal to that one person for the next few centuries. There’s a war coming and being the idiot I am–I offered to take one for the team in order to help a friend. Now my sexual appetite is taking a freaking kick in the nuts. And I’m left wondering if it’s worth it. If she’s worth it, with messy hair and dirty human hands…“
- Scarlet Stone by Jewel E. Ann <— JEWEL E. ANN’S LATEST BOOK IS LIVE ALERT!! She’s a thief that loses everything, and decides to start over somewhere else, and HE disgruntledly becomes her roommate. “…She needs peace, but what she gets is a housemate who looks like Thor, acts like a warden, and smells her proximity like a Bloodhound. Theodore Reed is a carpenter and perfectionist with a body built of steel, a black, hollow heart, and a hunger for revenge. He doesn’t like company, girly-smelling crap, and British accents. He resents every breath she takes. She’s fascinated by his every move…“
- Even the Score by Beth Ehmann <— SPORTS ROMANCE ALERT!!! He’s a sports agent single father, and he needs help with work… “No parent likes being sidelined, so Andy decides to hire someone to share the workload. But when one of the hottest agents in the industry applies, Andy knows that this deal is definitely trouble…“
- Royal Atlas by H.J. Bellus <— HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND, NOW A BROKEN MILITARY MAN ALERT!!! “I hid my love for years. But now he’s back. Guy Webb returned a broken soldier after serving his country all over the atlas. And now it’s my job to help him heal. My family lost everything with his return and I can only hope I survive it…“
- Nice Guys Bite (Elemental Assassin) by Jennifer Estep <— LIVE!!! JENNIFER ESTEP’S LATEST ALERT!! “…a novella starring Silvio Sanchez, the vampire assistant of Gin Blanco, as he goes on a holiday date that turns out to be more deadly than romantic.”
- Unexpected by KG Fletcher <— She’s almost got all the luck, but greed and jealousy threaten her dream-come-true… “Recently jilted Josephine Davis wasn’t looking for love…. A chance encounter along the sweltering highway with Atlanta’s own millionaire bachelor changed all that…“
- Three Sweet Nothings (The Blindfold Club Book 5) by Nikki Sloane
- Never Stop (The Halo Series Book 3) by Kimberly Knight <— (must be read in order)
- Indelible: Beneath His Ink (Teal and Trent Book 2) by Inger Iverson <— “…when his pregnant ex plows into his life, all hell breaks loose—unearthing parts of his past he wished would stay buried…”
- Being Brooke by Emma Hart <— SHE’S IN LOVE WITH HER BEST FRIEND ALERT!!! “Not to mention I’m completely and utterly in love with Cain Elliott. The problem? He’s in a relationship. With a girl who’s so plastic she makes Barbie cry herself to sleep with jealousy.
The second problem? He’s my best friend.“
- Branded: A Father’s Best Friend Short Story (Best Friends Book 1) by Ryan Michele <— HER FATHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT!! “Grady shouldn’t make my body quiver. He’s my father’s best friend and everywhere. A misunderstanding taught me one hard lesson in love…”
PREORDERS (going LIVE at midnight!!! )
- Light After Dark: A Gansett Island Novel by Marie Force – December 13th 2016
- Dark Crime by Christine Feehan
- Bestie: Joker’s Wrath MC by Bella Jewel – December 13th 2016
- Sweet Surrender: A MacKenzie Family Novella (The MacKenzie Family) by Liliana Hart – December 13th 2016
- Max: A Cold Fury Hockey Novel (Carolina Cold Fury Hockey) by Sawyer Bennett – December 13th 2016
- Beyond Surrender (Beyond, Book #9) by Kit Rocha – December 13th 2016
- Jaded Hearts (Loaded Replay Book 1) by Harper Sloan – December 13th 2016
- Naughty Boss by Whitney G. – December 15th 2016!!!
- Devil’s Vengeance: Sydney Storm MC by Nina Levine – December 15th 2016
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).
Take Me With You is SO my next read (sounds like he Marmy list will be getting a new addition ;)) after I get done with She the Kingdom, which is just all kinds of WTF so far.
OOh, Nice Guys Bite is mine! 😀 How did I miss that one?
Amy–I’m with you. I’m starting She, the Kingdom right now, and then it’s Take Me With You.
Tessa–I know–me too! Silvio’s much better looking than I pictured in my head!
I downloaded Take Me With You when it posted on Friday’s list. Now…to get my courage up to read it.
Rofl I thought the same thing!
I’m all over Take Me With You too….and I need to hear whatcha all have to say about She The Kingdom…maybe an idea of what it’s about, cuz the blurb gives away NOTHING.
Lisa…She the Kingdom is nuts. I went in COMPLETELY blind and had a total WTF reaction. *snort* The whole concept of what is going on is absurd, the writing has a rather amateur feel to it and could use an editor, and yet I’m hooked ’cause I just HAVE to see how the author has this play out.
Too soon to say if I can rec it, but I’ll let you know. 😉
I see a Take Me With You buddy read forming……
If there’s a TMWY buddy read will you post it on one of the ‘Dolls’ threads on GR, Jean? There are so many different things going on here that I may miss it, but I have notifications set on those GR threads (I’m not good at checking my email, so I get GR notifications at the top of the page there).
I’m in for TMWY. Let me know when.
Starting TMWY today. 😀
As for She the Kingdom…it was what it was. *shrug* One of those where the WTF concept could have been really good but the execution ruined it. I skimmed much of the last part just to see where it was going but hey, I finished it so there’s that.
I posted about the BR of TMWY but it looks like my post was deleted and I don’t know why???? I posted it on this thread and on the new releases…
Ela… we updated the server again. It could be that it was posted in mid-transfer. I have a feeling that’s what it was, so post it again please. Everything is settled back in nicely now.