TODAY’S QUICK HURRICANE IRMA AFTERMATH UPDATE: Hi everyone!! I’m awake and all is well. 😀 It’s a bit messy outside and I haven’t walked around yet out there, but everything seems okay except for the lack of power.
P.P.S. SECONDARY UPDATE!!!! No electricity still and… my cell service keeps going off completely for hours (and HOURS!!!) at a time. *sigh* So if you don’t hear from me, you’ll know why.
Happy EARLYBIRD MONDAY!!! Some of our favorite authors snuck in early, and I have a feeling I know exactly what a few of our book-buddies will be reading next. 😉 Tee hee! Relief is just below…
EARLY BIRDS THAT JUST WENT LIVE!!
- The Outskirts: (The Outskirts Duet Book 1) by T.M. Frazier <— HE ESCAPES TO BE ALONE & THEN SHE SHOWS UP... “...After a tragedy, Finn Hollis escapes into the swamp to be alone. That is until Sawyer Dixon shows up, all SCORCHING HOT innocence, claiming she owns the land less than fifty feet from his front door…“
- Dirty Filthy Rich Love (Dirty Duet Book 2) by Laurelin Paige <— DUET CONCLUSION ALERT and I’m hearing he’s a BULLY!!! I won’t read the blurb ’cause I don’t want to spoil book #1 for myself, but I know a few of you’ve been anxiously awaiting this one, so… it’s LIVE!! RELIEF IS IN SIGHT!! 😛 P.S. Here’s book #1 in case you’re ready to jump in now that it’s complete! ➔ Dirty Filthy Rich Men (Dirty Duet Book 1)
Grey: I finished in the wee small hours. – “He won’t remember me,” I insisted. ~ Dirty Filthy Rich Boys by Laurelin Paige. I have to type up my review, but yes!!!! I really enjoyed it, other than than the cliffy that I should have expected, and that isn’t a deal breaker for me… I can throw myself over a cliff when I know the end is in sight, and she already has a release date for the next book posted, (it is just a duet). It was hella hot, had a jerkface bully, witty banter, in short…it checked a lot of my boxes!
Tessa: Filthy, Rich Men by Laurelin Paige – Seriously, CATNIP!! This is not for everyone but I’m so glad Grey brought it to my attention. *huggles Grey* My bully buddy. 😀
- The Four Horsemen: Bound (The Four Horsemen Series Book 2) by L.J. Swallow <— PARANORMAL SERIES & MUST BE READ IN ORDER but book #1 sure sounds good The Four Horsemen: Legacy (The Four Horsemen Series Book 1) “What’s worse than being pursued by the Four Horsemen Discovering you’re the Fifth.”
- Sledgehammer (Hard To Love Book 2) by P. Dangelico <— WHOOPS!! SHE MADE A MESS & now she needs a lawyer… “…He really shouldn’t have agreed to help his best friend’s wife’s bestie with her imbroglio. Now she’s remanded on bail––and living in his house. The woman is a walking, talking category five hurricane…” <— Oh yeah. She’s trouble. I wonder if her middle name is Irma. 😉
- Family Man by Heidi Cullinan & Marie Sexton <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT! “...Between working two jobs, going to school, taking care of his grandmother, and dealing with his mother’s ongoing substance abuse, Trey Giles has little time for fun, let alone dating someone who swears he’s straight. Yet after one night of dancing cheek-to-cheek, Trey agrees to let Vinnie court him and see if he truly belongs on this side of the fence...”
- Coming Home (The Protectors Book 5) by Leeanna Morgan <— HE NEEDS AN EVENT PLANNER... “…Mia Costas is a successful artist, not an event planner. But, when two of her best friends ask her to help stage a charity gala, she reluctantly agrees. When she realizes how important the event is, she knows she’s not the best person for the job–and so will Stan if he discovers who she is…” (P.S. It can be read as a standalone)
- Back in Black (Bad Billionaires Book 4) by Julie Kriss <— HE’S A CRIMINAL LAWYER & SCARRED FROM A BAD DIVORCE… “...Then Charlotte showed up on my doorstep. Willing to work as my assistant to pay off her brother’s legal bill. Beautiful and determined, even against the men trying to hurt her. She tells me I drive her crazy. She drives me crazy right back. I hired her. I watched her turn my life upside down. I saved her. I knocked her up. And then I fell for her...” It appears it can be read as a standalone, because I just backtracked and each book is about a different couple.
- After the Fall: Seven Winds, #2 (Seven Winds Series) by Katy Ames <— SHE HATES THE NEW OWNER OF THE HOTEL SHE WORKS FOR… “…Sinfully handsome, famously flirtatious, unerringly cocky. Paragon of men. Archetype of entitled a**holes. As a guest at her luxury hotel, Mark was impossible. As the new owner of her hotel, he’s become a nightmare...”
- Moon Hunted (Mirror Lake Wolves Book 2) by Jennifer Snyder <— SHIFTERS ALERT!! BUT!!! This series must be read in order so here’s book #1 ➔ Moon Kissed (Mirror Lake Wolves Book 1) OH OH. Her werewolf gene won’t trigger… “Unless her werewolf gene triggers in the coming months, Mina will become an outsider within her pack as well. It’s almost an unthinkable fate, one Mina finds herself needing to be distracted from. And who better to distract her than Alec Thomas, a charming Southern cutie…who happens to be human? Alec isn’t the only one who’s captured her attention, though. The handsome Alpha’s son, Eli Vargas, has his eye on her as well, much to the pack’s approval...”
- Teacher’s Pet (Windy City Weddings Book 1) by Kayla Drake <— SHE OWNS A PRESTIGIOUS SCHOOL & HE’S EXTREMELY DEMANDING iN REGARDS TO HIS SON’S CARE... “...No parent is more demanding than wealthy investment banker Dennis Delaney. Every day, Audrey receives a morning memo from him containing precise instructions for his son Cole’s care. No detail is too insignificant to escape this single father’s notice. When Dennis finds himself coping with a short-term summer childcare issue, Audrey agrees to be his temporary nanny...”
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! )
- Play On by Samantha Young – September 12th 2017
- Temporary by Sarina Bowen & Sarah Mayberry – September 12th 2017
- The Final Score (A Play-by-Play Novel Book 13) by Jaci Burton – September 12th 2017
- Fraternize (Players Game Book 1) by Rachel Van Dyken – September 12th 2017
- Lust (Vegas Nights, #2) by Emma Hart – September 12th 2017
- Bloodguard: A Mission Novel by Megan Erickson – September 12th 2017
- Autoboyography by Christina Lauren – September 12th 2017
- Drunk on You (Hope Town Book 4) by Harper Sloan – September 12th 2017
- Dirty Little Secret (Forbidden Desires Book 1) by Kendall Ryan – September 14th 2017
- The Outskirts: The Outskirts Duet: Part One by T.M. Frazier – September 17th 2017
- Exes with Benefits by Nicole Williams – September 18th 2017