Wow today should be called “Dark Monday” instead of Cyber Monday, if we go by the few “dark reads” that just went live today!! Eeeeep! I love the exciting psych-thrillers and dark romance books. That said… it’s also the land of the “sweet romance books” by some of our favorite authors over here (like Kristen Proby, Emma Chase and Jennifer Probst), ’cause we got a few Holiday love affairs going on, to soothe our aching-scaredy-cat-souls. Yep… today looks like a fantastic early-bird book release Monday!
Oh!! And check out all of today’s CYBER MONDAY SALES (the online version of “Black Friday”)! Like the All-New Kindle Paperwhite (still on sale!!) and the Harry Potter complete movie set deals! AND AND!!! The “BIGGEST KINDLE DAILY DEAL” of the year! <— HOLY MOLY!!! For example… The Nightingale by Kristen Hannah, is SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED right now and I 5-star LOVED THIS BOOK!!!!!
- Misconduct by Penelope Douglas – December 1st 2015
- Oblivion (A Lux Novel) by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— GASP!! “In this special eBook version, experience OBSIDIAN, ONYX, and OPAL as told by Daemon Black…”
- Watch Me Fall by Cherrie Lynn – December 1st 2015
- Sweet Ruin (Immortals After Dark Book 12) by Kresley Cole – December 1st 2015
- Blood Kiss: Black Dagger Legacy by J.R. Ward – December 1st 2015
- The Best Goodbye: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series) by Abbi Glines – December 1st 2015
- The Death of Lila Jane by Teresa Mummert – December 1st 2015
- Precious Gifts: A Novel by Danielle Steele – December 1st 2015
- Anarchy Found – Alpha Lincoln by J.A. Huss – December 2nd 2015 FALLING FOR A SUPER-VILLAIN (not the super-hero! YAY!!)
Okay and here are yesterday’s EarlyBird Book Releases:
- Letters Written in White by Kathryn Perez <— OMG WENT LIVE TODAY!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! How did I miss THIS one?!!!!!! I’ve been WAITING for it, after interviewing the author at RT about it, and just her telling me what it’s about BROKE. MY. HEART!!!!!!! I have a video “interview” with the author about this very book and it is RIGHT UP OUR ALLEY!!!! She’s dead… she killed herself and now goes over her life with her husband and children… so much regret, my friends!!!!!!!! (Here’s the video interview) and Louisa just said: “This book was EVERYTHING! Read it ASAP!!!” <— OMG I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!
- Final Debt (Indebted Series Book 6) by Pepper Winters <— DARK READ SERIES FINALE ALERT!! !! So many here are excited!! And now I get to devour the whole series without cliffhanger angst!! YAY ME! Makes the cliffhangers so much more fun that way. LOL! Grey is *squeeing* “I am really excited that the Indebted series is wrapping up so that I can finally read it. Pepper Winters can do almost no wrong for me, Tess and Q…Ermagherd…. those two… *squee* they were one of the first really dark reads for me…“
- Indebted Epilogue (Indebted Series Book 7) by Pepper Winters <— DARK READ EPILOGUE ALERT! !!
- Defaced: A Dark Romance Novel (The Monster Trilogy Book 1) by Marissa Farrar <— DARK READ ALERT! WEALTHY MAN THAT WON’T LET HIMSELF BE SEEN KIDNAPS LASER THERAPIST THAT CAN’T STAND BEING TOUCHED ALERT! “Traumatised by an event in her past, Lily Drayton has a phobia of being touched. Though she helps people externally with her skills as a laser therapist, she refuses to let anyone in, emotionally or physically. When Lily is kidnapped on the way home from work one evening, she discovers she’s not the only person who keeps themselves cut off from the rest of the world…“
- Take You Apart by T.J. Spade <— HE CAN SEE INSIDE THE MINDS OF KILLERS ALERT! And he works with the police department… “With a new case afoot, Caleb is himself being targeted by a killer, and with attractive journalist Makayla Dawson on the scene, it becomes a race against time to save them all…”
- Psycho Bitch: A Love Story by A.J. Rico <— SELFISH AND MANIPULATIVE NEEDS TO REEVALUATE HER LIFE ALERT! “Can a sociopath experience love? Charlotte Wolfe knows precisely what is important in life … she is. Her life is going exactly the way she planned until her selfishness costs her everything…”
- Saving Grace by Kristen Proby <— SEXY SKI INSTRUCTOR AND CLUMSY STUDENT ALERT! “Sexy hotelier Jacob Berkley is ready to play ski instructor, but he quickly discovers that the best place on the mountain for Grace is in the lodge with a hot toddy. Her sense of humor and easy laugh quickly pull him in, and soon he’s determined to help her get off the bunny slope for a fun vacation with her friends…”
- More Than Once (Chasing The Dream Book 4) by Elizabeth Briggs <— FAKE BOYFRIEND FOR THE HOLIDAYS ALERT! It’s a standalone! “To impress her parents, Becca convinces him to pretend to be her perfect boyfriend for their holiday dinner. After Andrew shows Becca he’s all bad boy in the bedroom, neither wants to pretend anymore. But when Becca’s invited to rejoin her band for a show and Andrew’s forced to face his ex, they both wonder if they’re ready to take a leap again–or if they’re doomed to fail in life and love a second time…”
- Safe in his Arms by Melody Anne <— FIREMAN & A TEACHER ALERT! She’s new in town… “For a man dedicated to putting out fires, Hawk really knows how to add heat to Natalie’s life, especially when he’s rescuing her from compromising situations…”
- Searching for You by Jennifer Probst <— STRANDED IN A CAR & BLIZZARD WITH HIM ALERT! “…her car breaks down in a blizzard, trapping her with the one man she’s always loathed and secretly crushed on: wealthy womanizer Dylan McCray…”
- It’s a Wonderful Tangled Christmas Carol (The Tangled Series) by Emma Chase <— Tee hee!! THREE HOLIDAY SPIRITS VISIT DREW IN A DREAM ALERT!!! “After a blowout fight with Kate about his workaholic habits sends Drew to the office in anger on Christmas Eve, he falls asleep at his desk…”
- Tracing Hearts by Kate Squires <— PEN PALS SINCE THEY WERE CHILDREN that have formed an incredible bond… but now as adults “fate finds Army Captain Vaughn in a dangerous situation, where he’s forced to go into hiding. Out of desperation and a primal need to be near her, he unintentionally drags Julia into his treacherous world. Feeling responsible, he vows to protect her above all else, but will the cost be too high?”
- Act Like It by Lucy Parker <— FAMOUS ACTORS GET TOGETHER SPARKING RUMORS ALERT! He’s a bad boy with a bad temper, and she’s suddenly on his arm… “Sources say the mismatched pair has been spotted at multiple events, arm in arm and hip to hip. From fits of jealousy to longing looks and heated whispers, onlookers are stunned by this blooming romance.”