HOLY MOLY we’re having an awesome Monday again!!!! These earlybird surprise releases look as good as tomorrow’s list is gonna be (I posted them below, too).
And then… yesterday?? It was crazy in surprise releases, too so I’ve reposted them here, in case you missed them. In fact there were three from yesterday’s list and now three more from today’s that I want to read so badly. Immediately.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE!!!!
- The Wright Brother by K.A. Linde <— JUST WENT LIVE!!!! SHE ONCE DATED HIS BROTHER… and now that she’s back in town, “...I couldn’t resist our charged chemistry, or the way he fit into my life like a missing puzzle piece. Too bad he’d forgotten the one thing that could destroy us. Because Jensen Wright doesn’t share. Not with anyone. And if his brother finds out, this could all go down in flames...”
- Cole by Tijan <— TIJAN ALERT!!!!! HER LATEST MAFIA ROMANCE JUST WENT LIVE EARLY! “…Our eyes met for a fleeting second before the doors closed, and I was staggered. My breath was robbed. My senses on high alert. My body hummed. That was just the beginning.He was the leader of the mafia. I was about to fall in love with him…”
- Undeclared (Burnham College Book 2) by Julianna Keyes <— IT’S LIVE!!!!!! I went crazy for book #1, and now there’s more. YAY ME!!!! Both can be read as standalones, but I suggest reading #1, too, if you haven’t yet. It’s got that awesome old-school new adult feel. “…Kellan thought he’d moved past that last summer’s heartbreak, but with Andi sitting next to him in class, befriending his friends, and battling for the same once-in-a-lifetime job opportunity, he’s starting to remember why he hated her…and why he loved her. Kellan has a long list of reasons that falling for Andi again is a terrible idea, though every new moment together challenges that theory. But Andi’s all too familiar with Kellan’s love ’em and leave ’em approach—and she’s found someone else to get serious about...” P.S. Here’s my review for book #1
- Making Changes by Lila Rose <— LIVE!! SHE’S LEAVING HER HUSBAND & STARTING OVER… “This is my chance to begin again, to rip my backbone out and yell, “I’ve found it.” It may take time, it may take new friends, a job and even a jerk of a boss who is annoyingly handsome, but I will get there…”
- Something in the Way by Jessica Hawkins <— LIVE!!! SHE’S TOO YOUNG FOR HIM… OMG!!! This sounds angsty as all get out!!!!!!!!!! Older “blue collar” man, and they go CRAZY for each other upon sight, but she’s too young and then… “…no matter how much you achieve, none of it matters if you suffer the heartbreak that comes with falling for someone you can never have. Because even though I saw Manning first, that didn’t matter. My older sister saw him next…” <— OOOMPH!! BLURB JOLT ALERT!!
- Mr. Popular: A Falling For My Brother’s Best Friend Romance by Nicole London <— LIVE!! SHE HATES HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT!!! “We became friends–close friends, but right when I thought he could possibly turn into my everything, he made it clear that what we had was nothing. Now that’s he’s a senior, and I only have to deal with him for one more year, I’ve vowed to keep repeating the same set of rules to myself. Especially since he seems so hell-bent on wanting to talk to me for some reason, and especially since he seems to be staring at me every time we’re in the same room together…“
- Blackbird (Redemption Book 1) by Molly McAdams <— MOLLY MCADAMS ALERT!!! HE’S BROKEN DARK ROMANCE READ (and he’s buying her… He’s dark and damaged and he’s there to BUY her… “I’ve perfected the lethal calm required for this life. Now it’s time to buy my first girl. But all it takes is one look at the brave girl who starts singing mid-auction for that calm to slip. Briar Chapman is going to be the death of me, and I don’t care. I’ll take every day with her until that death comes, and I’ll welcome it
- Lines Drawn by Ker Dukey <— LIVE!!! KER DUKEY ALERT!! I have NO clue what this blurb means but it sounds angsty!! “One phone call. One secret. One moment changed us all. Everything is different now and learning to survive all over again comes with a price…“
- Don’t Speak (a modern fairytale Book 5) by Katy Regnery <— LIVE!! KATY REGNERY’S LATEST JUST WENT LIVE!! Oh wow! I’m dying to know the terrifying depths of the secrets!!! That part of the blurb gave me a jolt for sure! Small town girl meets worldly man… “The two spend a whirlwind summer together that ends on the knife-point of heartbreak and forces them to go their separate ways. Years later, when fate finds them together once again, they will discover the terrifying depth of the secrets they kept from each other…“
- From A Distance by L.M. Carr <— LIVE!!! SHE JUST LOST HER HUSBAND & A MOTORCYCLE RACER ALERT! “…when tragedy strikes, Karrie is devastated and left to face the consequences of her husband’s deepest, darkest secrets. Discovering the strength to carry on while making important, life-changing decisions, she finds herself desperate for answers. And holding the key to the puzzle is the one man she loathes immensely…“
- The Hot One by Lauren Blakely <—LAUREN BLAKELY’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! LOL!!! sounds all like sorts of infuriating fun! He went to her work NAKED to try and get her back… “The nerve of Tyler Nichols to reappear like that at my job, showing off his rock-hard body that drove me wild far too many nights. That man with his knowing grin and mischievous eyes is nothing but a cocky jerk to saunter back into my life…”
- MISTER WRONG by Nicole Williams <— WHOOPS!! SHE MARRIES THE WRONG TWIN ALERT!! OMG HOLY MOLY this blurb!!! She’s about to marry a twin, but he doesn’t show up at the altar (*gasp*), so his identical twin brother (her best friend) steps in!!! <— (*double gasp*!!!!) “She always knew she’d wind up marrying one of them, and Jacob Adams is the epitome of Mister Right. At least until he fails to show up for their wedding. As Jacob’s best man, and identical twin, Matt makes a split-second decision that will affect the three of their lives forever—he steps in to take his brother’s place. In front of the altar, exchanging vows with the woman he’s secretly been in love with for years. But Cora finds out about the groom swap. The morning after the wedding…”
- End of Eden (Se7en Sinners Book 2) by S.L. Jennings <— LIVE!!! S.L. JENNINGS ALERT!! This is the sequel to book #1 (she was created for death & destruction and this part of the blurb doesn’t spoil anything ’cause it’s sort of similar to blurb #1): “I thought I knew what Hell was like. I thought I had been living it all these years on Earth—abandoned, forgotten, and left with a dangerous secret that not only made me the Se7en’s #1 target but also turned me into a deadly weapon, a threat to every human in my path. I was wrong…“
- Sexy Six by Ahren Sanders <— LIVE!!! FOOTBALL STAR ALERT! “NFL Golden boy, Super Bowl MVP, and the league’s hottest player–on and off the field. To most, I’m a celebrity, with the records to prove it. Fame, fortune, family… I’ve got it all. Except Grace Monroe…”
- Sweet Victory (Fighting for Love) by Gina Maxwell <— SHE HAS TO GET MARRIED FOR HER INHERITANCE & HE’S A FIGHTER ALERT!!! “He’s on the brink of a comeback that could make him a UFC champion, but his landlord wants to take away his last chance by shutting down his gym. Hell, no. Fortunately, his landlord’s niece has a problem of her own. Time for a proposal she can’t refuse…“
- Dark Protector by Celia Aaron <— HE’S A KILLER & HE’S OBSESSED WITH HER ALERT!! “From the moment I saw her through the window of her flower shop, something other than darkness took root inside me. Charlie shone like a beacon in a world that had long since lost any light. But she was never meant for me, a man that killed without remorse...”
PREORDERS (Going live at midnight!!! )
- Throne of Truth (Truth and Lies Duet Book 2) by Pepper Winters – February 28th 2017
- Devil in Spring (Kleypas) by Lisa Kleypas – February 28th 2017
- Till Death by Jennifer L. Armentrout – February 28th 2017
- The Bastard Billionaire (Billionaire Bad Boys) by Jessica Lemmon – February 28th 2017
- Sweet Rivalry (1001 Dark Nights) by K. Bromberg – February 28th 2017
- Life (A Trinity Novel Book 4) by Audrey Carlan – February 28th 2017
- Dirty Doctor: A Novella by Whitney G. – February 28th 2017
- Passion Restored (Gallagher Brothers Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan – February 28th 2017
- Till Death by Jennifer L. Armentrout – February 28th 2017
- You Drive Me Crazy (The Blackwells Of Crystal Lake Book 2) by Juliana Stone – February 28th 2017
- Cheater (Curious Liaisons Book 1) by Rachel Van Dyken – February 28th 2017
- EASY 5 (The Ferro Family) by H.M. Ward – February 28th 2017
- Into the Fire: A Night Prince Novel by Jeaniene Frost – February 28th 2017
- Wait for It by M. O’Keefe – February 28th 2017
- If You Were Mine by Melanie Harlow – February 28th 2017
- For His Eyes Only (Masters and Mercenaries Book 13) – February 28th 2017
- The Butterfly Project by Emma Scott – February 28th 2017 <— !!!! THIS ONE TOO!!!!
- The Wright Brother by K.A. Linde – February 28th 2017
- Shadow’s Seduction (Immortals After Dark Book 17) by Kresley Cole – February 28th 2017
- Four Crows by Lily White – February 28th 2017