HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEK!!! I LOVE THIS WEEEEEEEEK!!! :D!!!! The whole week is going to be awesome, and special, and loaded in holiday preparation, from cooking, to seeing friends and family, to days off, to shopping, to reading our hearts out.
In fact, I already know my next read. I can’t get enough of Mariana Zapata, and someone just reminded me of one of her latest 5-star books (Dear Aaron), and I one-clicked that sucker so HARD!!!
D.G.: Maryse, Dear Aaron was a five star for me also! Heck, I love all her books. It is definitely a slow burn…
Melinda: Just finished Dear Aaron. I just absolutely loved it. Couldn’t put it down. We had a fire scare in the hotel at 6am this morning we all got dressed went downstairs took my book with me. False alarm went back to room and read even though I went to bed at 4am. Don’t you love a good one. I live for these.
I’m going in. *squeeeee meeeeee!!!!*
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE!!
- Dr Stantons The Epilogue by T.L. Swan <— T.L. SWAN’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!! DR. STANTON EPILOGUE!! And it’s bargain priced! I know so many in our crew had serious book-hangovers after this series. 😀 Here’s the reading order, although I hear “Dr. Stanton” (the one right before this one, CAN be read as a standalone.
- Lips Close to Mine (Wherever You Go) by Robin Bielman <— SHE STARTS SEEING HER ONE-NIGHT STAND EVERYWHERE... “...Pretty soon everywhere I turn, I see him. Our best friends are dating. My mother mistakenly—and happily—thinks he’s my plus-one to my cousin’s wedding. And he’s the guy I have to work with on the most important job opportunity of my life. Here’s my problem: I like Levi...”
- The Consumption of Magic (Tales From Verania Book 3) by T.J. Klune <— T.J. KLUNE M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “Sequel to A Destiny of Dragons”
- Love in Real Life by Seth King <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT! “Bookworm and book blogger Theodore Martin knows he could never love anything like he loves books – until George Charles walks into his family-owned bookstore one day and starts rewriting Theodore’s story, page by page.”
- Unexpected Arrivals by Stephie Walls <— HE’S MARRIED & HE GETS A PATERNITY TEST LETTER FROM ANOTHER WOMAN!!! Kooloo found us this one saying: “I mean this has Big Drama and Heart Ripping all over it! Your Welcome” Eeeeep, Kooloooooo this sounds like a great find for sure! “…The words on the page jumbled into a toxic mess my brain refused to comprehend, much less accept. Please consider this letter as a formal request to arrange a paternity test (DNA). I barely remembered Chelsea Airy. That wasn’t true—we’d gone out once, and we’d been friends for a while after. But I hadn’t heard so much as a peep from her since I’d gotten married. I’d reached out a handful of times, but she’d quit responding and fell off the face of the earth. There hadn’t been a text, an email, a phone call, not even a Facebook message, much less a stork in the last five years. My wife could forgive a lot, but she’d never wanted children—much less another woman’s.“
- Las Vegas Sidewinders: Brock by Kat Mizera <— HOLLYWOOD STARLET & HOCKEY STAR ARE ACCIDENTALLY MARRIED!! “...Hollywood starlet Ashleigh Hunter is living the dream with a role on one of the hottest shows on television. Her life would be complete if only she could adopt the sweet orphan girl she’s fallen in love with, but a single 25-year-old woman who spends the majority of her time in the spotlight may not be able to get custody. When Brock and Ashleigh find themselves accidentally married, they balk…“
- ETERNAL BEAUTY (Mark of the Vampire) by Laura Wright
- The Risks We Take by Barbara C. Doyle <— ROCK STAR & TRAIN WRECK USED TO BE BEST FRIENDS... “…All he wanted was to get to know the girl he used to love spending every waking moment with, but all she wanted was to be left alone by the boy she blamed for all the pain. He was an up-and-coming rock star, and she was an up-and-coming train wreck…“
- Money Can’t Buy Love #3: (A Sexy Billionaire Bad Boy Novel) by Ali Parker <— SINGLE MOM & HER NEW JOB & THE BOSS THAT’S GRIEVING HIS WIFE… “...Rainey Foster has finally graduated college, and as a struggling single mom, she just needs someone to give her a chance. She’s willing to go all in with the right employer, as long as the buck stops there. He can have her time, her commitment and her attention, but no one will ever have her heart again. She thinks she has things figured out until she comes face to face with the illustrious Michael Carrington...”
- Eversong (The Kindred Book 1) by Donna Grant <— DONNA GRANT ALERT!! “Unparalleled in beauty and daring, Leoma has been raised with a single-minded focus—to wipe out corrupt witches. But when her new target leads her to a discovery that unveils a graver plan from the Coven, she doesn’t hesitate to follow. Yet, she’s not the only one on the hunt. And the sexy, infuriating man who crosses her path could prove to be a distraction—something she’s never encountered before…“
- Wicked Seduction (Wicked Brand) by Tina Donahue <— SHE’S TRYING TO ESCAPE HER ABUSIVE EX… “...As part of her new life, she arrives at Wicked Brand in search of tattoos to cover scars from a long-ago trauma, hoping it will allow her to finally feel pretty. What she gets is a hot Latin tattoo artist who sets every part of her afire...”
- Dirty It Up by Elizabeth Kelly, Amelia Bond, Elizabeth Brown, Aubrey Bondurant, Ramona Gray
- Mason James (Heartbreakers & Heroes Book 2) by Ciana Stone
- Madame Moll (Gun Moll Book 3) by Bethany-Kris & Erin Ashley Tanner
PREORDERS (just a few highlights of those going live at midnight!!! )
- Hardcore Twenty-Four (Stephanie Plum) by Janet Evanovich – November 21st 2017
- Dirty Filthy Fix: A Fixed Trilogy Novella by Laurelin Paige – November 21st 2017
- Night Games: A Games Novella by C.D. Weiss – November 21st 2017
- Little Broken Things: A Novel by Nicole Baart – November 21st 2017
- In Sir’s Arms (Brie’s Submission Book 16) by Red Phoenix – November 21st 2017
- The Complete Sookie Stackhouse Stories by Charlaine Harris – November 21st 2017
- Love: A Hollywood Romance (The Keatyn Chronicles Book 12) by Jillian Dodd – November 21st 2017
- Sweet Tea and Sympathy (Southern Eclectic Book 1) by Molly Harper – November 21st 2017
- Dirty Scoundrel (Roughneck Billionaires) by Jessica Clare – November 21st 2017
- Hotbloods by Bella Forrest – November 26th 2017