Ooooh today is sort of a blast from the past, since a few authors on here are from my old indie days!!! It’s not a huge earlybird list, but we’ve got some of our favorite kinds of “heroes” to choose from (a hockey star, a cop, a mafia man, rock stars… even a surprise step-brother). LOL! Let’s read!!
EARLY BIRDS THAT JUST WENT LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
- Resisting Love: Behind Blue Lines Series by Christine Zolendz <— CHRISTINE ZOLENDZ LATEST IS LIVE!!! She is one of my “original indie” favorites from back when I first fell hard for these “new adult” stories. He’s a cop and he’s trying to stay away from her… “…my job alone threatens it all, Threatens everything. I have to stay away, Otherwise, I’ll break her, Ruin her, And destroy us.”
- Roadie (Rock-Hard Beautiful Book 2) by C.M. Stunich <— C.M. STUNICH ALERT!!! Another one from our original indie days!!! The author says… “WARNING: This book features one stronghearted young woman and her five rockstar lovers. All six of them are struggling to overcome their dark pasts while falling more deeply in love. P.S. Nobody said she had to pick just one.”
- Taming A Maverick (The Sterling Shore Series #11) by C.M. Owens <— C.M. OWENS ALERT! SHE HAS A ONE NIGHT STAND (and finds out he’s her new stepbrother)… “Unless that moment happens to be unknowingly landing in bed with my brand new stepbrother. The universe is a mean, twisted jerk. And one consequence is that I have to be around him and get to know him. The worst consequence is the fact that Maverick Sterling, the infamous playboy who can’t possibly be tamed..” (it can be read as a standalone)
- When Danger Bites by Heather Long <— MILITARY SHIFTERS ALERT!!! “Military intelligence specialist Corporal Kaitlyn Amador is the first woman in the Marines to be assigned to a recon team. And everyone’s watching her. Her mission? Not only prove herself worthy of her place in the group, but uncover the mystery of why Bravo Team is so successful...”
- Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny (Taking Shots) by Cindi Madsen <— HOCKEY PLAYER ALERT!!! She’s sworn off hockey players since she’s had her heart broken and is focused on school but… “Ryder “Ox” Maddox’s deep, sexy voice sends fuzzy tingles through my entire body, and I’m powerless to stop it. Which is a big problem since the hot, surprisingly funny hockey player is my new math tutor.”
- Someone To Hear Me by T.A. McKay <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! The one he’s falling for is on the run from his dangerous husband… “What Kohan doesn’t know is he’s falling for a guy that has been through more than he could ever imagine, and when Ares’ dark past catches up with him, there might be a chance that neither man will walk away unhurt…“
- Sovietnik’s Fury by V.F. Mason <— HE’S BEEN IN PRISON FOR A CRIME HE DIDN’T COMMIT… and SHE put him there. “To save the man I loved, I had no choice but to betray him. He was out of prison now. He would come for revenge. All I could do was pray for mercy…”
- Betting the Bad Boy (Behind the Bar) by Stefanie London <— SHE NEEDS A JOB DESPERATELY and… “...he’s looking after his best friend’s bar for one month, and he can’t do it alone. Things get steamy when Noah hires Paige, but she’s determined not to repeat her mistakes and she bets Noah that she can keep her hands to herself while they’re working together. Too bad for her, Noah is an expert at breaking the rules…“
- Where I Found You (Heart’s Compass Book 1) by Brooke O’Brien <— SHE’S STARTING OVER and running from her past… “Then I met him… He takes my breath away. I can’t ignore the way he makes me feel. I know he has the power to destroy me. And that’s what scares me the most…”
- Good Lies (A Wild Minds Novel) by Charlotte West <— SECRETLY MARRIED TO A ROCK STAR (and she hates him!!) “Fast forward a few years and Addy is planning to attend her father’s farewell tour when she hears the news—Wild Minds is back in the good graces of Wanks and Janks. The two bands will be headlining together. This is going to make avoiding Warren difficult. Especially since it seems Warren doesn’t want to be ignored. He also doesn’t want a divorce. That’s right, Addy is married to the Wild Minds front man. Shh. Don’t tell…”
- Solo (Symphony Hall) by Lauren E. Rico <— STUDENT TEACHER ALERT!!! HE’S HER PROFESSOR… “If it wasn’t for that blizzard, if her car hadn’t broken down outside my house, if she hadn’t looked amazing by the firelight, I never would have kissed her. No matter how hard I try, every excuse I make not to see her comes up flat…”
- Trusting Tanner (The Collins Brothers) by Lexi Lawton <— SHE FRIEND-ZONED HIM... “Juliana is exactly what Tanner wants, and he’s determined to win her over with his kindness and humor… But one night—a night he can’t even remember—threatens to take it all away. With the flick of a “send” button, their hope for a future together is shattered. But Tanner isn’t the type to give up on what he wants...”
- Misfit by Alyne Roberts <— THEY WERE FOSTER KIDS IN LOVE… IN THE SAME HOME… “Getting close to Keaton was September’s biggest mistake. One that comes back to haunt her four years later, when the stakes are higher than ever. The two are going to have to work together on something dangerous and wrong but done for the right reasons. The chemistry and attraction are still there, buried under resentment and blame...”
- One Little Kiss (Smart Cupid) by Maggie Kelley <— SHE’S A LOVE BLOGGER & HE’S A RECLUSIVE RELATIONSHIP EXPERT... “The last thing Jake Wright wants is to be dragged back into the spotlight as a bachelor for his sister’s dating website. But when a sweet and sexy blogger crashes onto his island in the middle of a storm worse than his love life, keeping his hands off proves to be a challenge—especially when they’re stuck sharing the same bungalow...”
- Love & Lies by Jessica Wood <— HE’LL HELP HER BUT THERE’S A CONDITION… “He will help my family business out of its financial crisis under one condition: I had to spend a month with him and obey his every will and command. Desperate with no other options, I agreed to his terms and moved in with him. And to my surprise, I quickly fell for him and wanted him for more than just a month. But unknown to me, Liam had other plans in store for me…”
PREORDERS (going live at midnight! )
- The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles Book 2) by Amy Harmon – May 9th 2017
- Just One Touch: A Slow Burn Novel (Slow Burn Novels) by Maya Banks – May 9th 2017
- Deadmen Walking by Sherrilyn Kenyon – May 9th 2017
- Tangled: A Dark Protectors Novella by Rebecca Zanetti – May 9th 2017
- Until Sage (Until Him) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – May 9th 2017
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).