I am reading my heart out right now and am DYING to get back to my book (The Darkest Sunrise <— It’s super-heartwrenching, super-nervewracking, super funny, super emotional… and just plain super. At least so far, but I’m already in the second half and am still so hooked. This was exactly what I was looking for.
Kim: Me too!!! Just started and I’m hooked
Susan: I’m **% in and HAVE to know if it’s going where I think it is. I’m LOVING IT!!
Maryse: Me too!!! Imagine???? Eeeeep!!! :D!!! *bites nails*
But!! I paused my reading momentum to bring you a few earlybirds that just went live like that one up there, to the left. *waggles eyebrows* From another one of our much loved authors, and this one sounds HILARIOUS!!! And we can all use some seriously good funny in our lives, right?
Take a look at the…
EARLY BIRDS THAT JUST WENT LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
- Beautiful Mistake by Vi Keeland <— LIVE!!! VI KEELAND ALERT!!! Her latest is LIVE (and I love this author!) She just TOLD HIM OFF BIG TIME for being a cheater, and then she realized she was yelling at the wrong guy… 😉 “Oops. My mistake. Embarrassed, I slunk out without an apology. I was never going to see the handsome stranger again anyway, right? That’s what I thought…until I walked into class the next morning. Well, hello Professor West, I’m your new teaching assistant. I’ll be working under you…figuratively speaking. Although the literal interpretation might not be such a bad thing―working under Professor West.”
- The Sound of Light by Claire Wallis <— LIVE!! HER DAUGHTER IS DIFFERENT... OMG this sounds wonderful and angsty!! “…I saw the way she looked at that boy on the day they met, and I knew right then that things were going to change. Two different people from two different worlds is nothing but a recipe for heartbreak, and when the lies pile higher and higher, it can change a person into something they’re not. It took me dying all those years ago to finally figure out just exactly how special my K’acy really is, and even though I’m not with her anymore, I don’t want that boy and his family to change her. I want her to keep doing what’s right, even when it hurts…“
- The Rising: Dark Fae Hollow 3 (The Dark Fae Hollows) by Eileen Cruz Coleman
- Behind the Bloodlines: A Donati Bloodlines Trilogy Companion Novella by Bethany-Kris
- The Daragh Deception (Conclave Worlds Book 1) by Kenley Davidson
- Bullets & Bonfires by Autumn Jones Lake <— LIVE!! SHE HAS ESCAPED HER ABUSIVE EX & THE DEPUTY SHERIFF IS HER PROTECTOR ALERT!! “With her abusive ex behind bars, Bree needs the summer to relax and recover before returning to school. But her overprotective brother decides she needs someone to babysit her in his absence, and he picks the one person guaranteed to drive her nuts.
- Taboo (Penthouse Pleasures Book 1) by Jayne Rylon, Opal Carew & Avery Aster <— LIVE!! TRIO ALERT! “…When Casey finds something in her new penthouse apartment that could put her in danger, he’s the first one to volunteer to keep her body safe—even if it puts their hearts at risk again. Jace counts on his partner Ian to chaperone his alone time with Casey. Instead, it seems the guy balances out Jace’s rough edges with a suave sophistication Casey always craved. The combination has the potential to fill the void in her life...”
- Smitty’s Sheriff: A May December Contemporary Romance (Hope Collection) by Cardeno C. <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!
- Trapped (Delos Series Book 7) by Lindsay McKenna
- Mr. Big Shot by S.E. Lund <— LIVE!! SHE GETS AN ERRONEOUS TEXT ALERT!!! He thinks she’s an escort, and she decides to go for it!! LOL!! “…Now, I have to give the performance of my life and play an escort to one of Manhattan’s hottest young billionaires so I can tell the story to my girlfriends at brunch on Sunday. When the performance starts to feel too real, will I get out with my heart intact?“
- False Assumptions (Players of Marycliff University Book 6) by Jerica MacMillan <— QUIET GIRL & COCKY FOOTBALL PLAYER ARE PAIRED TOGETHER IN CLASS... “Layla Caldwell is finishing her senior year, intent on keeping her head down, acing her classes, and getting a job after graduation that allows her time to write. The last thing she has time for is a playboy football player who flirts with any and every female. But he’s just who she gets paired up with in class…”
- Lost Girl (Poison Wells Blades MC Book 3) by Amy Law <— LIVE!! BIKER BOOK ALERT!! He wants to leave the Biker life… “Even a rough tour of active duty with the Marines doesn’t shake Maryette from Jackson’s mind. Her image haunts him and, when he returns from the Middle East, she steps right into his life in the worst way…“
- The Scars Between Us by MK Schiller <— LIVE!! HE’S AN EMOTIONALLY SCARRED MARINE ALERT!! “Emma Cooper is determined to fulfill her mother’s dying wish to scatter her ashes with Aiden Sheffield in Linx, Texas. Just one problem. Why Texas and who the hell is Aiden Sheffield? The only clue is a faded piece of her mother’s stationary. Emma imagines Aiden is a former love of her mother’s, but when she meets the beautiful, damaged stranger, she realizes her assumptions couldn’t be more wrong. He’s hot and young. And Emma is as confused as ever…”
- Dead and Buried (Funerals and Obituaries Mysteries Book 1) by Jennifer Rebecca <— SHE’S AN OBITUARY NEWS REPORTER & HE’S A DETECTIVE... “…So, here I am, embarking on a new journey covering the Funerals and Obituaries section of the local paper, the San Diego Metro News, for the editor—brace yoursel—my uncle, Sal. Unfortunately, while my parents are on vacation, my Granny and her friends are determined to stir up some trouble—but this time, they may have bitten off more than they can chew—especially when some of the residents of the local retirement community are turning up unnaturally dead...”
- Office Affair by Jess Dee <— LIVE!! OFFICE FLING ALERT! “…The last thing Ben expects while working late one night is his serious, straight-laced colleague seducing him. Melissa turns his balanced world upside down with her offer of no-strings-attached sex. After an amazingly explosive night, he realizes a brief affair with Melissa is not enough, but she’s already clicked back into her distant and professional mode...”
- Her Unexpected Hero (Checkerberry Inn) by Kyra Jacobs <— LIVE!! HE’S GOING TO COACH HER INTO GETTING HER CRUSH... “Cole Granville is looking for a fresh start. When a part-time job opens in the Checkerberry’s kitchen, he takes it without a second thought. The only catch? He’s got to help his sexy new coworker snag a date for an upcoming dance. But as he coaches Maddie on attracting her crush, Cole realizes he’s the one falling for the curvy brunette…”
- Her Cowboy’s Promise (Fly Creek) by Jennifer Hoopes <— LIVE!! SHE’S GRIEVING AND TRYING TO START OVER… “…Since then, she’s kept her emotions safely tucked away—until she meets the new rancher at Sky Lake Dude Ranch. Stetson in hand, the gorgeous cowboy’s arrival in her store immediately shakes up her world…”
PREORDERS (some going live at midnight!!! And a few of next week’s!!! )
- Trust by Kylie Scott <— July 18th 2017
- Eyes On You: A Blasphemy Novella by Laura Kaye – July 18th 2017
- The Broken Puppet (The Elite Kings Club Book 2) by Amo Jones – July 18th 2017
- Kiss My Boots (The Coming Home Series Book 2) by Harper Sloan – July 18th 2017
- Getting a Grip: A #MyNewLife Romantic Comedy by M.E. Carter – July 18th 2017
- Sin (Vegas Nights, #1) by Emma Hart – July 18th 2017
- The Iron Tiara: A Nine Minutes Spin-Off Novel by Beth Flynn – July 18th 2017
- Buttons and Shame by Penelope Sky – July 18th 2017
- Spellbinder (Moonshadow Book 2) by Thea Harrison – July 18th 2017
- Wrecked by J.B. Salsbury – July 18th 2017
- Glamour: Contemporary Fairytale Retellings by AL Jackson (Author), Sophie Jordan (Author), Aleatha Romig (Author), Skye Warren (Author), Lili St. Germain (Author), Nora Flite (Author), Sierra Simone (Author), Nicola Rendell (Author) – July 18th 2017
- Elusive (Shipwreck Book 1) by L.A. Fiore – July 21st 2017
- When I Need You (The Need You Series) by Lorelei James – July 25th 2017
- The Difference Between Us: An Opposites Attract Novel by Rachel Higginson – July 25th 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2018!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).