Happy EARLY BIRD Monday and happy big new release-day Eve!!!! 😉 It’s going to be a good one.
In fact, one that so many of us have been waiting for (and one that I just finished a review copy of) will be going live soon and I can assure you, it too, was awesome. The Brightest Sunset (The Darkest Sunrise Duet Book 2) by Aly Martinez <— I pretty much read it in one day, could barely out it down, and had my heart in my throat the entire time. Yes. This book, and the entire duet is an easy 5 stars!!!!
My review for #2 is UP, but here’s the short form of the review. 😉 It’s a must read, you won’t be disappointed, and it’s just as intense and intoxicating and emotionally nerve wracking as the first one. :D!!! If you haven’t started the duet yet, now’s the perfect time, ’cause the wait is over!! In fact, in case you missed it, here’s my review of book #1 ➔ Book Review – The Darkest Sunrise by Aly Martinez.
And don’t even get me started on how excited I am over Rachel Higginson’s new release (The Difference Between Us: An Opposites Attract Novel) that is going live at midnight too. Aly and Rachel are two of my absolute favorite authors in the world, so I’m jumping right into hers, next. 😀
But that’s not the only excitement for the day, because take a look at the…
EARLY BIRDS THAT JUST WENT LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
- Malentendido (Misunderstood) by Mara White <— FORBIDDEN LOVE/TABOO ALERT!!!! This is book #2 (so read #1 first) but I’m hearing it’d delightfully forbiddeny!! 😀
Kristy: This is the second book I believe. Maldeamores (sp) is the first I think
Natasha: Yes it is. The first book was meant to be a standalone but it never had a proper HEA. So she wrote this book for the people who needed it. And yes, Maryse, it’s super forbidden
Val: I read the first a few weeks ago! Forbidden and really great. Highly recommend. I am excited for this.
- Love Sick by H.J. Bellus <— HE’S AN ESCORT BUT THEN HE MEETS HER… “Iris, his best after hour customer, takes him on a yearly cruise with her friends. He’s there for one purpose and one purpose only…their boy toy. Memphis is no fool. A two week, all paid cruise to soak up the sun and sights is a no brainer. Only thing is he didn’t expect a little ray of sunshine on the ship this year…”
- All I Need: A Dark Alpha, Virgin Romance by Callie Harper <— SHE’S HIRED TO TAKE CARE OF HIM ALERT! “I was not told that I’d be looking after a dark, brooding, rich man mired in a world of pain. I was not told that this man would push all my buttons and test even my strongest limits. I was not told that he was devastatingly gorgeous with a wickedly, sinful mouth. I was definitely not told that what I’d end up feeling and what he would propose would drive me wild…”
- Trixsters Anonymous by Ahren Sanders <— SHE’S OUT TO CATCH CHEATERS & HE’S A DETECTIVE ALERT! “…We are the moonlighting duo hell-bent on helping those who suspect their lovers are cheating. We’re professional, careful, and completely anonymous…What could possibly go wrong? Walker Scott… that’s what goes wrong. I never stood a chance against the gorgeous, hazel-eyed, fiercely determined man who storms into my life and completely blindsides me…“
- Dark Temptation (Dark Saints MC Book 2) by Jayne Blue <— BIKER BOOK!! SHE HATES HIM ALERT!! “...I hated him. I hated his club. I hated. My path was set the moment that bullet killed my daddy. I knew what I was going to do and just how to do it. But the funny thing about my plans? They didn’t take into account how I felt when I really saw Benz. I knew in my head he was everything wrong for me...”
- Flutter by Olivia Evans <— WHOA!!! I LOVE this blurb… but I have no real idea what it’s about or where it’s going, but it sure sounds intense!!! HE LOST THE LOVE OF HIS LIFE...”...Motivated by grief and the desire to do for others what he couldn’t do for her, he burns the candle at both ends to make it through medical school. After graduation he moves west, putting as much distance as possible between his past and his present. Or so he thought. Unknowingly, Dylan has been set on a path that will destroy everything he thought he knew. All the pain, all the grief, was all for nothing...”
- Last Call (The Landing Strip Book 1) by Shelley Springfield & Emily Minton <— EX-MILITARY MAN OPENS A BAR… “...Lark Shelton finally puts down his gun and hangs up his uniform. Opening The Landing Strip bar with his two best friends and brothers at arms seems like the perfect escape from his past. One-night stands are all he will commit to, but when he encounters the feisty and sensual Paisley Black...”
- Addicted to Rhapsody: A Rhapsody Novel by Selena Laurence <— ROCK STAR OVERCOMING ADDICTION & THE YOUNG WIDOW HE WANTS TO HELP ALERT!! “...Savvy O’Roark is a widow and a mom at twenty-eight. She watched as her husband was murdered while trying to protect her. Now she’s struggling to keep her husband’s business and his memory alive, and Garrett wants to help. The only problem is she can’t stop the guilt she feels whenever she looks at him...”
- Screw Up (Hard Rock Roots Book 10) by C.M. Stunich <— C.M. STUNICH GRITTY ROCK STAR BOOK ALERT! And it CAN be read as a standalone! “...She thinks she can look at me all wide-eyed and innocent like that and walk away unscathed? If I could, I’d hide her away from it all—the sex, the drugs, the rock ‘n’ roll—keep her shining soul away from my tarnish, but those things … they’re a part of who I am…:
- Moon Struck (LaRue Book 3) by Donna Grant <— DONNA GRANT ALERT!! A Voodoo Priestess and a shifter… “…For most of her life, Minka Verdin thought she was nothing more than a gifted fortune teller until a life-altering experience brought her into her powers. Now, honed and hardened to be the weapon she knows she can be, she has no time for lust and love in her life. Unfortunately, a certain sexy-as-sin werewolf occupies her thoughts—and her heart—day in and day out...”
- How to Marry a Billionaire (Operation Billionaire Trilogy Book 1) by Elise Sax <— SHE’S TIRED OF LOSERS ALERT!! “Every time Beatrice Hammersmith falls for a guy, he breaks her heart and steals her appliances. It’s no fun sleeping alone and waking up without a coffeemaker. Fed up, Beatrice hatches a plan with two other women to move on from the losers. First on their agenda is to capture the heart of a man who’s the opposite of a loser…”
- Say Yes by J.R. Gray <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT! “…Charles thrives off the exchange of power. He knows the world revolves around control. It’s given and taken like currency, in business and in pleasure. He won’t get attached, though, or so he tells himself, until James turns his world upside down. He’s defiant and snarky, but Charles can taste the submission on him…”
- Cocktails and Dreams: A romantic comedy with a perfect feel-good ending! (Martini Club Book 1) by A. L. Michael
- The Cowboy’s Socialite by Carmen Falcone
- The Vampire’s Pet: Part One: Prince of the City by S.E. Lund <— VAMPIRE ALERT! “…While her parents are away on a trip, Calla is drawn into a mysterious world that exits just under the surface and into the arms of a young man with powers she can’t escape and attractions she can’t resist. Out of the storm clouds materializes Kier MacLaughlin who asks for refuge in her family’s guesthouse to escape his enemies. Unable to refuse his request, Calla provides him shelter...”
- Accidental Sire (Half-Moon Hollow Series Book 14) by Molly Harper <— MOLLY HARPER PARANORMAL COMEDY ROMANCE ALERT! “…When his new girlfriend is killed in a freak Ultimate Frisbee accident, he’s determined to save her, no matter the cost, even if it means bringing her into the darkness of vampire life!”
- One Week with the Marine (Love on Location) by Allison Gatta <— HER BEST FRIEND IS A MARINE & HE WANTS TO SETTLE DOWN... “U.S. Marine Holden Morris has never backed down from a challenge. And this time, that challenge is persuading wild child Avery Forrester, the woman he’s loved his entire life, to marry him. He wants the whole deal—a wife, a family. But convincing her to become a military wife won’t be easy...”
- Casual Affair (Slow Seductions) by Melanie Munton
- Bonding Games (Tropical Temptation) by Cathryn Fox
- Chance Seduction (The Seduction Series) by Jess Dee
- The Difference Between Us: An Opposites Attract Novel by Rachel Higginson – July 25th 2017
- Wildfire: A Hidden Legacy Novel by Ilona Andrews – July 25th 2017
- All or Nothing at All (The Billionaire Builders Book 3) by Jennifer Probst – July 25th 2017
- Say No More (Gravediggers Book 3) by Liliana Hart – July 25th 2017
- Cross Check: A Bayard Hockey Novel by Kelly Jamieson – July 25th 2017
- When I Need You (The Need You Series) by Lorelei James – July 25th 2017
- The Brightest Sunset (The Darkest Sunrise Duet Book 2) by Aly Martinez – July 27th 2017
- Whiskey Sharp: Unraveled by Lauren Dane – July 25th 2017
- Fall by Eden Butler – July 25th 2017
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).