Happy EARLYBIRD Day! These are the books that just went live, before tomorrow’s BIG release list, and it has quite a few of our favorite authors on it. Like Marie Force right there to the left (when the preorder for this one went up, it shot up into Amazon’s top 100!!). The latest by Abbi Glines was just released, A. Meredith Walters (that one’s a bit late on my part, ’cause it was released a few days ago, but it SOUNDS AWESOME!!), Chantal Fernando’s latest also sounds like it could be fun (and maybe angsty!!).
Let’s read!! 😀
EARLY BIRDS THAT JUST WENT LIVE RIGHT NOW!!!!!
- Sex God by Marie Force <— LIVE!!! HE’S GOT A LOOSE END HE NEEDS TO TIE UP. 😉 Sounds so funny! “I didn’t count on having unfinished business with one of my very best friends… When a man has a certain “reputation” to uphold, There can be no unhappy customers left behind. Lauren is a loose end that won’t be tied up no matter how hard I try. And I try hard. Really, really… hard.”
- The Beautiful Game (Man of the Match Book 1) by A. Meredith Walters <— A. MEREDITH WALTERS FOOTBALL (SOCCER?) FAMOUS STAR ALERT!! RECENT RELEASE that I missed last week? Renee (Kat!) found it! “…Having moved from America to the United Kingdom, she had hoped for a great adventure. Instead she’s floundering in a job she doesn’t like and a country she doesn’t understand. And she finds herself more than ready to leave the land of hot accents behind. Until a drunken kiss at the local pub changes everything…“
Renee: “I love A. Meredith Walters and her newest book is live…”
- Stalker, My Love by Zack Scott <— SHE HAS DISAPPEARED… “Some people in Pine Bridge say he’s obsessed. Some say he’s dangerous. Some say he’s hurt Rosalyn. All Rhett knows is he’s loved Rosalyn since they were kids and he’ll do what it takes to see her again.”
- The Irish Prince (The Billionaire Dynasties) by Virginia Nelson <—- LIVE!!! BILLIONAIRE FINDS OUT HE’S A FATHER ALERT!! And he needs his assistant to help him…“...Chelsea Houston is an executive assistant, not a nanny. The only person more clueless about kids is her boss. Helping him on a daddy-daughter road trip is her last task before he’ll accept her two weeks’ notice and she can be free of the infuriating man she’s had a crush on for longer than she’d admit…“
- Tinged (The Electric Tunnel Book 3) by Rachel Blaufeld <— LIVE!!! HE’S A BOUNCER & SHE’S BROKEN… “Michael Anthony Wind shed his pretty-boy upbringing and family legacy for his first job as a bouncer at the Electric Tunnel. Now successful in his own right, he’s only missing his woman. When she’s finally found, Lynx is broken, unsure if she can be put back together.” (P.S. It CAN be read as a standalone)
Lauren: I read books 1 & 2 a year or two ago & loved them. I’m re-reading them right now before I start this one. They are standalones but feature the same characters in all 3.
- Coming In by Michelle Ogilvy <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! THEY HAVE AN ARRANGEMENT... “Jay and Adam have been sharing a flat, and a bed, since they moved down to Adelaide after high school a couple of years ago. Neither man considers himself gay or mentions the sexual nature of their friendship to anyone else. Their arrangement doesn’t stop Jay from casually dating random women he meets through work and both men seem happy with the way things are. That is, until Adam meets April, a damsel in distress that latches herself onto Adam in a way that he doesn’t mind at all. Jay sure does, though…”
- Enemies Like You by Joanna Chambers & Annika Martin <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “Their red-hot chemistry is off the charts. Just one problem: Will has vowed to kill the billionaire that Kit is hell-bent on protecting. And Kit has secrets, too…”
- The List by Chantal Fernando <— LIVE!!! ONE NIGHT STAND THAT WILL BE HARD TO WALK AWAY FROM… “Decision made. She’s going home with this man, and she’s not going to regret it when she leaves him in the morning. Or at least that’s what she thinks.”
- Then Came Wanda…With A Baby Carriage (Accidentally Paranormal Series Book 15) by Dakota Cassidy <— LIVE!!! VAMPIRE JUST ADOPTED A BABY… “…there’s a tiny hole in Wanda’s heart she longs to fill with a baby. As she and Heath explore adoption, and finally bring home a beautiful baby boy with the support of their friends and family, everything that can go wrong, does…“
- Baby Daddy: A Sexy STANDALONE Romantic Comedy by Nelle L’Amour <— LIVE!!! COMEDY OFFICE ROMANCE ALERT! “…Just in time, she came along. The temp. Dee Walker. The minute the hot as sin brunette with her killer curves and those chocolate brown eyes stepped foot in my office and saved me from an ugly disaster with her magic hands, I wanted her to be mine. Except she’s totally off limits. And there’s someone else she loves with all her heart and soul that I can’t replace...”
- Rogue (Phoenix Rising) by Brynley Blake <— LIVE!!! NAVY SEAL & THE SISTER OF A DEAD NAVY SEAL ALERT! “Reeling from the death of her daring Navy SEAL brother, reserved McKenzie Prescott decides to honor him in the only way she can think of—by finishing his bucket list. Suddenly, she’s doing things she’s never dreamed of—like jumping off waterfalls…and inviting the intoxicating stranger she meets in Las Vegas to help her with some of the more racy items on the list…“
- Boys South of the Mason Dixon by Abbi Glines <— LIVE!!!! ABBI GLINES ALERT!!! THIS TIME I MEAN IT!! 😛 The author has been countdown teasing over the last few days, so I have no doubt it’s real. In fact, the author says:
“THIS MONDAY it’s finally here. BOYS SOUTH OF THE MASON DIXON releases. I’m in love with my own book this time but so incredibly nervous!!! Some FAQ’s:
– if you had preordered it on Amazon and got the unedited two chapters April 24
1. Returned it: then you can just purchase when it is available Monday.
2. Kept it: you can just upload the new file that Amazon will let you know is available.
– YES I once wrote a novella on this series under the pen name Effy Vaughn. The first novella was 20,000 words. This book has that novella in it plus 55,000 more words! I took the idea in that novella and gave you a complete finished novel. If you read the novella then YES you still need to buy this book. It’s 55,000 more words and gives you a complete story with an ending. If you didn’t read the novella then don’t worry!! The novella is threaded through this novel.
– is this the beginning of a new series? Yes it is. BROTHERS SOUTH OF THE MASON DIXON will release this fall. It’ll be Bray Sutton’s story. Then three more books to follow.”
- Fated Desires by Becky Flade <— EX-BASEBALL STAR NEIGHBOR & THE SINGLE MOM ALERT! “…Settling in the small, quirky town, she’s not in the market for a casual relationship but finds herself in one with the young widower next store. Former shortstop, Gabriel Foxx, is drawn to his difficult new neighbor. The more the prickly divorcee attempts to keep him at arm’s length, the more determined he is to break down her walls…”
- All You Need is Love and Coffee by Kasey Belle <— LIVE!! THE FIREMAN WANTS THE COFFEE GIRL ALERT!!! “Firefighter Nick DePere has two addictions, Maggie’s coffee and Maggie. For two years, he’s played the role of friendly neighborhood fireman waiting for Maggie to indicate she’s ready to allow another man into her heart. Thanks to a hair-brained scheme devised by Maggie’s meddling bestie, Nick may wait forever for that chance. How do you convince a woman who’s sworn off men for the rest of her life to take a leap of faith, one last time… for you?”
- Kiss of the Irish (Foreign Fling) by Lauren Hawkeye <— LIVE!!! SHE GOES TO IRELAND ALERT! “…she’d heard that there was nothing like an Irishman with a sexy accent and eyes as devastatingly green as the country’s rolling hills to make a girl feel better. But maybe she shouldn’t have hooked up with her new landlord on the first night in town. Cian Murphy wasn’t supposed to be her type...”
- Crescendo (Beautiful Monsters Book 1) by Lana Sky <— LIVE!!! FIANCEE OF A CRIME LORD ALERT! “After five years spent under his controlling thumb, Daniela knows her position with a man like Vincent Stacatto is precarious, but as long as she plays by the rules of his “game”, she’s safe… Until she’s taken by the devil. Kidnapped by a rival boss, Daniela becomes a pawn between two powerful forces...”
- Happy Hour (Love Lessons Book 1) by Mari Carr <— TWO MEN ONE WOMAN ALERT!!! “Jamie’s had his eye on Grace for years, but it never seemed the right time to approach her. Tonight, something’s different. The sexual signals she’s giving off are unmistakable—and he’s not the only man in the bar who’s noticed. His best friend, Trey, is breaking a sweat just looking at the delectable English teacher. The two men make her the offer of a lifetime, and Grace doesn’t hesitate…”
- Magnolia Grove: The Complete Series by J.B. McGee <— LIVE!!! SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!! SHE’S UP FOR A CHAITY AUCTION & HE WANTS HER… And it’s super-bargain priced, too! “The only woman he’s ever wanted is up for bids in a ‘secret date’ auction. This isn’t the first time he’s yearned for Cammie Spencer. Despite family drama and a web of deceit having nearly sealed their fates, Holden refuses to give up without a fight…“
- Wild Ride (Let it Ride Book 2) by Cynthia Rayne <— LIVE!!! TABOO ROMANCE ALERT!! The author warns… “Warning! This is a taboo romance, which involves a stepfather and an adult stepdaughter, and there is a large age difference between the hero and the heroine.”
- Sound of Silence by Elizabeth Miller <— LIVE!!! NAVY SEAL PROMISES TO TAKE CARE OF HIS BEST FRIEND’S FIANCEE & BABY… “One knock on Piper Stevens’ door and he knows she isn’t broken. Pregnant and mourning the only man she’s ever loved, Piper wields her anger as a sword, slashing into Caden’s grief and his heart. As Caden works to silence his demons, he finds a new mission, one far away from the heat and depravity that clawed its way into his soul. He demands his way into Piper’s life, intent on helping her pick up the pieces...”
- Date Night by J.F. HOLLAND <— LIVE!! MARITAL DISCORD ALERT!! “Fourteen-years of marriage, two-children – and Dan and Lauren were now on the rocks. Date Night, his mother-in-law suggested. Only problem was, Dan would have to wing it as he didn’t have a clue how to date his wife? He wanted to ignite the spark back into their marriage, however, Lauren wasn’t as keen...”
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!! )
- Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series Book 7) by Tijan <— TIJAN ALERT!!!!! LOOK WHAT’S GOING LIVE AT MIDNIGHT (and is on preorder right now!!!) The last full-length novel for the Fallen Crest Series!
- No Middle Name: The Complete Collected Jack Reacher Short Stories by Lee Child – May 16th 2017
- Playing The Millionaire by Sandi Lynn – May 16th 2017
- Lethal Lies (Blood Brothers) by Rebecca Zanetti – May 16th 2017
- Surrender (The Steel Brothers Saga Book 6) by Helen Hardt – May 16th 2017
- Buttons and Pain by Penelope Sky – May 16th 2017
- Devil’s Own: The Devil’s Keepers by Megan Crane – May 16th 2017
- Misconduct: Birmingham Rebels by Samantha Kane – May 16th 2017
- Hunger by Eve Langlais, Kate Douglas, A.C. Arthur – May 16th 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2017!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).
Morning! 🙂 I hate, loathe Mondays but at least I’ll get to wear my new sandals today because it’s finally sandal-warm!
Great list Maryse! I’m on reading already released goodness so nothing is really singing to me other than maybe Sex god?
Mine would be The Beautiful Game and also Chantal Fernando’s… both are singing to me. 😀
I’m feeling a book slump coming on so I need to read something good STAT!!! Maybe I’ll try Good Boy by Sarina Bowen/Elle Kennedy as Fabi rec’d that one.
Leslie!!!!!!!!! You should totally try The Bird and the Sword, it’s more fantasy than PNR and it’s just so beautiful and now the sequel The Queen and the Cure is awesomeness!
It really is more about the romance. She might like that one!
I have no idea what I’m going to read today… I want oit to be tomorrow. Fallen Crest HOME! 🙂 Yet, until then, um… no idea what to read.
Oh wait. Rick Riordan’s latest Apollo book came from the library to my tablet. I’m reading that.
Behind Your Back by Chelsea M. Cameron is free
Sugar Daddy: A Sugar Bowl Novel by Sawyer Bennett is 99 cents. (I grabbed it so fast. I didn’t get it last time it was that price}.
Thank you for including Tinged ❤
It made my day to read the comments too…thank you Lauren for re reading the series!
My pleasure Rachel!!! 😀
Thanks for the suggestion Ela. But I think with my crabby book mood, I had better stick to my contemp romance. I actually need an audiobook to get me through a cleaning job. I found Heartless by Winter Renshaw on Hoopla. I’m trying that one now.
Maryse… Max Monroe released a new novella yesterday, too. Mother Fluffer. *giggle* Oh Thatch, you naughty boy!
YAY GREY!!!! Is it in this series?? Ooooh *looking it up*
Tessa… Fallen Crest Home ~ Tomorrow?!? *Squee* and I’m gonna have an easy-ish day tomorrow and I’m off Wednesday. But… *pout* I’m not ready for it to be over… *sniffle*
Fallen Crest Forever. I got the name wrong but YES! 😀 I already pre-ordered it.
*sighs* Apollo book on the back shelf. I’m just not in the mood for that type of book.
Tessa, if I try to force a book that I am not in mood for….that almost always starts a mega book slump. *commiserating sigh* Book nerd problems!!!
Grey, I didn’t know Thatch has another book! Yay!!
I am only 20% in Heartless by Winter Renshaw, but so far its good. Its got a jerky hero and I know a lot of us love those! 😉
I was hoping I was in the mood, but yeah. However, I was sitting here typing how nothing sounds good and what sounds the best when, as I was typing Sugar Daddy… yeah. I’m reading that one. It looks like a real mind mess.
Thats funny Tessa, I almost picked Sugar Daddy to read today. I hope its good as I plan to tackle it soon.
I listened to Black Rainbow by J.J. McAvoy today and I really enjoyed it, I think it would be a great book to get you out of a slump! I absolutely loved the heroine in it and the chemistry between the two leads is great.
I LOVE that Tijan cover….
Now I’m looking up Sugar Daddy. I still have no idea what I’m reading next.
Okay I’m going to start tomorrow’s BIG list… I think it’s going to be extra big considering all the ones that JUST went live this evening…
Dating-ish (Knitting in the City Book 6)
Penny Reid Also out 5/16
Hey, Maryse? Just for fun, but do not need to stick with it, what would it be if you randomly pulled a peanut?
Mother Fluffer???? Ummm……… *quietly shakes head*
I’ve just started a new Grace Burrowes that rolled into my kindle this morning. Elias in Love. A cute CR. I’ve been reading her HRs and only realised recently she does CRs too. And it turns out this new one is set in the same fictional world as a couple of other I’ve just been reading, about 3 hawt lawyer brothers. Sweet. So far in the new book, the very hot GQ type but slightly impoverished Scottish earl has flown to Maryland to see about selling a farm he just inherited. But Violet who lives on the farm next door is dead set against her neighbour’s farm being sold to developers. Nice set up.
I don’t think any book was going to do today knowing what’s coming tonight. I’m enjoying Sugar Daddy, but my mind keeps wandering. I know it’s good, but darn it. My last Mason book!
…At least afterwards, I still have Seth.
I keep checking to see if it goes live early… O.o *tap, tap*
lol I’m hoping for another right after nine pm one. Those are awesome.
Yeah!! Thank you Ashley. I was in a book slump and couldn’t decide on a book to read. I have Black Rainbow so I will start that tonight!!
*stops reading at 44%* Okay, FCF is here. I’m reading that and going back to Sugar Daddy.