Happy Monday everyone!!! Looks like we’ve got a few awesome-sounding (and highly anticipated) earlybirds that snuck in today!!
<–Like that one to the left. 😉 Tee hee!!! All angsty and forbiddeny, and I get to jump back in. But that’s not the only one I want to read from today’s list…
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE!!
- Move the Stars (Something in the Way Book 3) by Jessica Hawkins <— JESSICA HAWKINS FORBIDDEN LOVE TRILOGY RELIEF!! I read book #1 and loved it, and now I shall continue. 😀 YAY ME!!!! Fran can’t wait either… “I just read Something in the Way by Jessica Hawkins. OMG! I almost forgot to breathe and my pulse was over 180 The story is super angsty and I suffered with both of them. It’s a trilogy but the third book comes out this October (can’t wait). Teenage girl falls in love with construction worker. But he gets together with her older sister even though he’s in love with the younger one.”
- The Final Fight (Fighting Series Book 8) by J.B. Salsbury <— J.B. SALISBURY ALERT!! THEY ARE SO INTO EACH OTHER AND THEN HE GETS DEPLOYED… GASP!! Oh my heart already hurts… “...A few stolen weekends and neither can deny the feelings quickly growing between them. But the obstacles that keep them apart become more devastating when the Marine Corps calls Braeden away for a six-month deployment. It’s only six months. What could possibly happen?”
- The 7: Pride by Scott Hildreth <— ANTHOLOGY! 7 authors, 7 novellas, 7 deadly sins. It looks like ALL the books have been released today! Each one written by each of these authors, and released as their own novella – not in a bundle – Scott Hildreth, Kerri Ann, M.C. Webb, Geri Glenn, Gwyn McNamee, FG Adams, Max Henry. Here they are in order (including THIS one): The 7: Pride by Scott Hildreth, The 7: Greed by Geri Glenn, The 7: Sloth by Max Henry, The 7: Wrath by Gwyn McNamee, The 7: Envy by Keri Ann, The 7: Lust by F.G. Adams, The 7: Gluttony by M.C. Webb <— P.S. YIKES!!! It sounds like a great series but I’m not quite sure what’s going on with the pricing of each of these, considering the extremely short length of each installment. I’m hoping there’s an error somewhere in the page lengths listed?
- Too Distracting (The Lewis Cousins Book 3) by Bethany Lopez <— UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT!! HE CONSIDERS HER HIS SISTER’S PESKY LITTLE FRIEND (and she’s been in love with him since she was 9!!!)… “…Laurel has been in love with Dillon since she was nine years old. Unfortunately, he’s always seen her as his little sister’s pesky best friend. She can’t stop her heart from beating frantically whenever he’s near, but she’s become an expert at keeping her feelings from everyone, especially Dillon. Her secret has been safe, until now…“
- Dark Justice: Morgan by Jenna Ryan <— THEY’RE FORCED TO BE IN THE WITNESS PROTECTION PROGRAM because a drug dealer was exposed… “…Amber Kelly enters the Witness Protection Program. Unfortunately, her sister, who was once married to said drug dealer, is forced to join her—key word, forced. When Rachel grows tired of their new life and runs off with a local man, a nightmare ensues for Amber. The only person who can help her is Gage Morgan, an edgy former police officer...”
- Homecoming in Christmas Falls (Return to Christmas Falls Book 1) by Ciara Knight <— ENTIRE CHRISTMAS SERIES WRITTEN BY DIFFERENT AUTHORS!! All the books are out.
- Honeymoon for One in Christmas Falls (Return to Christmas Falls Book 2) by Jennifer Peel
- Once Again in Christmas Falls (Return to Christmas Falls Book 3) by Becky Monson
- Rumor Has It: In Christmas Falls (Return to Christmas Falls Book 4) by Melinda Curtis
- Forever Yours in Christmas Falls (Return to Christmas Falls Book 5) by Susan Hatler
- Love Notes in Christmas Falls (Return To Christmas Falls Book 6) by Beth Labonte
- Finding the Truth in Christmas Falls (Return to Christmas Falls Book 7) by Danielle Stewart
- Second Chance Hero (Bad Boys Redemption Book 1) by Kimberly Readnour <— BASEBALL STAR!! ONCE UPON A TIME, HE LET HER GO... “...Life is great. Until it’s not. And the day it all went south? The day Lacey Stark appeared at my post press conference. The reality of not having her slams against my chest. Lacey’s still sexy as hell, sporting more curves and a little more sass. Pitching in the Major’s isn’t the only thing I want anymore...”
- Nailed It by Cindi Madsen <— SHE NEEDS HELP RENOVATING HER FLIP… “I’m Ivy Clarke. Bartender, best friend, and disbeliever in love. And now I’m in over my head, trying to flip a house all by myself. Thanks, HGTV. I’m not too proud to admit I need some help. Too bad the only one who can help me is the same man I want to throw out this house’s second-story window…”
- Immense Tension (Southern Chaotic’s MC Book 3) by Dana Arden <— MC PRINCESS CRAVES STABILITY... “Everyone’s perception of an MC Princess is that she’s cherished and protected, but this MC “Princess” was left to the wolves. My father, the loved Southern Chaotic’s President, dropped me like a bad habit when I was thirteen. My mother went off her rocker when I was fourteen...”
- Don’t Baby Me: Maple Mills Book Four by Kate Gilead
- Charade (A Fake Fiancée Romance) by Jade C. Jamison <— SHE’S READY TO QUIT BUT THEN HE MAKES HER AN OFFER… “...Erica is ready to pull up stakes and move home—until devilishly handsome but arrogant Brock Ford, the youngest son, makes her an offer she can’t refuse. Play his fiancée for a month…maybe two, because his future with the firm depends on deception. Just attend a function here and there. No kissing and definitely no sleeping together...”
- Saving Brad (The Kennedy Boys Book 5) by Siobhan Davis <— SOUNDS LIKE UNREQUITED LOVE (on both ends??) IT CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE. “…I need to escape. To put as much distance between me and that monster so I can start living my life. Yet, even the vast Atlantic Ocean isn’t enough to sever the connection. To allow me to forget how he’s ruined me. His hold is more than just physical. He has a vise grip on my head and my heart, and I can’t breathe, can’t think, can’t function. So, I do everything to blot it out. Until he reappears in my life. Brad McConaughey. So hot. So infuriating. So in love with my best friend...”
- Cuffed (Everyday Heroes Book 1) by K.A. Bromberg <— LIVE!!! K. BROMBERG’S SEXY COP ALERT!! “...Twenty years does a lot to turn a boy into a man. One who hits all my buttons—sexy, funny, attractive, and a police officer. But Grant is off limits because he knows too much about my past. But I’m drawn to him. That damn uniform of his doesn’t hurt either. It’ll be my downfall. I know it...”
- Finding Me ~ Complete Boxed Set with Bonus Scene by KL Kreig <— SERIES BUNDLE!! SHE’S HAPPY AGAIN WITH HER NEW MAN BUT HER EX COMES BACK… “…the world has a cruel way of slapping me across the face as she always does. Just when I think Shaw and I might have our happily ever after, my ex-fiancé re-enters the picture and flips our lives upside down with devastating secrets neither of us see coming, but more importantly, neither of us will be able to escape…“
- Hard Wood by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY’S LATEST IS LIVE TOO!!! Tee hee. That title makes me blush. He wants to settle down and he’s totally into his long-distance best friend… but he can’t get attached. “...All I have to do is resist her for the week she’s in town. I try. I swear I try. But yeah, that doesn’t work out. And after one fantastic night with my good friend Mia, I’m ready to give her years of nights under the stars. What’s a few thousand miles when love’s involved?”
- Hurricane (Heaven Hill Generations Book 1) by Laramie Briscoe <— LIVE!!! LARAMIE BRISCOE’S LATEST BIKER BOOK!!! SHE’S AN MC PRINCESS & HE’S ONE OF THE MEMBERS…”…Being the daughter of the President of the Heaven Hill MC is a burden, but one I’ll face every day with pride. It’s hard for me to know what people like me for. Is it my personality, my looks, or are they trying to get close to the Club? There’s one person I’ve never doubted. Remington Sawyer. A year ago we had one night of almost passion – that ended with me walking away in tears – and him walking away in anger...”
- Finding Our Course: Collision Course Duet by Ahren Sanders <— SHE FELL IN LOVE WITH HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND & HE SHATTERED HER HEART!! “…Bryce shattered my heart into a million pieces, leaving me devastated beyond repair. I took the only choice I had, leaving behind my dreams of him and any chance at a future together. Time and distance did little to heal my heartache, but I forced myself to move on. Right when my life starts to make sense, Bryce returns…”
PREORDERS (highlights of a few going live at midnight!!! )
- Forever Right Now by Emma Scott – October 24th 2017
- Hallow Be the Haunt: A Krewe of Hunters Novella by Heather Graham – October 24th 2017
- Strange Weather: Four Short Novels by Joe Hill – October 24th 2017
- Leopard’s Blood (A Leopard Novel) by Christine Feehan – October 24th 2017
- Forever Right Now by Emma Scott – October 24th 2017
- Tainted Butterfly (Tainted Knights Book 2) by Terri Anne Browning – October 24th 2017
- Falling Fast by Aurora Rose Reynolds – October 24th 2017
- A Little Too Late by Staci Hart – October 24th 2017
- Reddest Black: A Billionaire SEAL Story, Book 7 (In the Shadows) by P.T. Michelle – October 24th 2017
Good morning! An especially happy Monday for me because ‘Move the Stars’ is FINALLY out! Squee!!!
I thought of you Nay, with the relief that is to finally come. 😉
Meh! It’s cold, windy and raining! And I have to go to work!
Morning all! This is one of those “not enough coffee in the world” Mondays.
*trudges to kitchen for cup number 3*
I just had THE BEST coffee in the world. Nice and dark but with a touch of peppermint mocha creamer. BRING ON THE HOLIDAYS!!!!! 😀
Good morning everyone!!!!!
*throws cold water at Maryse and Renee* YOU LADIES ARE TOO CHEERFUL ON THIS SUCKY DAY!
*Grabs Leslie, let’s go get more coffee*
LOL you guys CRACK ME UP!!!
I am in a darn good mood today, though. 😛
Sounds good Ela! 😉
Good morning all! It’s a wonderful quiet rainy morning. Had an amazing coffee…now moving on to my first dessert of the day …cheesecake! It will be a dessert Monday for me!!!
I want dessert too. I would like apple pie and vanilla ice cream. I need some fall season yummies right now. Wednesday it’s going to finally get cool here. Im putting up the Halloween stuff as soon as I feel that crisp fresh air.
In the meantime… it’s in the 80s right now. *sigh*
Arghhhhhhhhhhhh NOT you too DG??? I could technically start on my “lunch” carrot cake?!
Happy official birthday DG! Eat all the cake!!
I’m at 80% of drive and I swear it’s like reliving my 20s!! She nails Austin and now I’m homesick!!
Also…if any of you are on FB I have my first takeover today. *gulp* I have the best prizes, I’m sure of it 😉 but if cool authors are more your thing, Emma Scott and Saffron Kent are part of it too! It’s starts at 5:45pm EST. My embarrassing debut is at 6:30 EST https://www.facebook.com/groups/316392242121489/
NOW NOW LADIES….DON’T BOTHER WANTING THE PRIZES….THAT MERMAID BLANKET IS M.I.N.E. RIGHT ROBIN?/??????
Happy birthday, D.G.! *tosses more birthday glitter*
R. I will be there, I will also be at swim practice with the littles 😆 so it may be a little hit and miss with me.
I am starving today… Maryse, your coffee sounds divine. Thank you for this list… And all of your lists, we love you! *tosses more confetti*
*snuggles Grey and dances in the leftover glitter*
Happy birthday my friend!!! <3 😀
*tosses mermaid blankets like confetti*
Thanks guys! <3
I’m with you Ela and Leslie.
I’m a grump this morning.
Coffee and a little Texas Flood to help my mood.
*hands a yummy peppermint mocha coffee to bev and doesn’t dare snuggle her*
“ I’d do it all again,” he whispered, crying as he cradled me against his chest.” I’d go through the hell of losing you to Xan, I’d welcome being cut off from my family and turning into this… this animal. I’d happily deal with all that pain as long as it led me right back here, right back to you. It was all worth it, Trinity, just to be with you. To be loved by you.”
― Madeline Sheehan, My Soul to Take
*hands bev a triple espresso vanilla latte*
“We were alone here. We had always been alone here. When we died and rid ourselves of our meaningless existences, we would die alone, our souls would abandon us for newer, better bodies and we would rot.
Eventually, probably not too far in the distant future, there would be no one left to remember us at all.
And then the world would be alone.
And maybe that was what nature had intended all along…”
― Madeline Sheehan, My Soul to Take
Thanks R and Grey! Ela it’s a cake ALL day kinda day! Cheesecake slice …gone! Moving on to cupcakes later!
HAPPY OFFICIAL BIRTHDAY!
I just had a bite of the carrot cake and the icing is not real cream cheese….so I’m not happy
Happy real birthday DG!!
, that’s proof right there that we NEED book three of the series. Also, rainy and cold… I’ll trade you! It’s supposed to be sunny and 85 here.
Happy Birthday, DG!!
I’ll be there, Robin!
Mermaid blankie… For real?!? Dammit Robin, I am gonna be all sorts of dejected if I miss this because I am kid carting.
I’m unknown. I have to go in with guns blazing! I’m expecting, “who the heck is this chic–ohhhh mermaid blanket!”
This is basically me today:
Though I read almost 100 pages of a book this weekend.
The Bear and the Nightingale is 1.99. Was a take on Russian folklore. YA with strong heroine, enjoyed it.
*looks at bev’s link*
*spits out caramel macchiato all over table*
(HOT, because it’s chilly here)
Holy moly, I love your monkey pics. LOL!!!!!
YAY!! I can finally (soon) start the Something in the Way series!
And Finding Our Course sounds like delicious angst, but is the first or second in the duet? Anyone know??
Geez, every time I see a baseball-themed book and my interest is piqued, I remember Jack F$&khead Carter and I am repelled. Damn that H for ruining all future baseball books. 😡
*looks at bev’s link*
*spits out nice and dark coffee with a touch of peppermint creamer all over keyboard*
I love you guys. And your coffee sounds sooo niiicce Maryse.
*wipes off keyboard AGAIN*
Amy which book is this jack farthead carter? (so I can avoid). I like baseball books too.
Robin–I’m facebook-stupid, but I *am* watching your takeover!
Thanks Nay for the birthday wish! And apparently I am FB stupid as well! I am checking and watching as well R! Not sure why it won’t let me comment #3 had me LMAO!
DG–I think we have to ‘join group’ to comment.
Thank you guys! I read this and knew you were with me!! It was awesome. I have some killer friends. You guys are the best! <3
Wow–I really need to get on FB more. I was so confused! lol Everything was out of order. Then I finally realized that I needed to join and clicked on ‘join group’ and see Robin saying, ‘Well my time is up…’ That was fast!!
LOL!! You’re telling me! I’ve been practicing for weeks. I was so sure I’d butcher that, but it went really well. FB is confusing AF!
R, you did awesome! Nay you are probably right about needing to join the group. And apparently I am one clueless wonder…I had NO idea how HOT Tom Hardy was…I must be living under a rock or something….
Yes you needed to join the group. I probably should have mentioned that lol. But if you go back in later you can still enter all the giveaways!
R, glad the FB thing went well! 🙂 I don’t do FB, otherwise I would have checked it out.
Jan, The Perfect Game by J. Sterling. I didnt like that one either. (But still love athlete romance)
Everyone, be careful. Today I got an email from Amazon offering Audible for $99 for the year. Turns out it is not from Amazon, it is a scam to get your sign in information so be careful. Glad I checked before signing up.
Jan…The Perfect Game by J Sterling.
It ruined me for all other baseball books. And not in a good way. 🙁
Oops, Leslie already answered it. 😳
HAPPY for REALZ B-Day DG!!!!!!
Welcome to your PARTY…
Kooloo! My kinda party! Helllooo Mr Grey!
I am still crabby. I wanted to start Forever Right Now today. *grumbles*
I NEEDED a good book TODAY!!!!!
Leslie, I already have it cos Australia time is ahead of you. Mwahahahah. I’m liking it so far. (Forever right now).
And thanks for the info on Jack Fathead. (Thanks Amy too). I’ll avoid that one. Don’t wanna spoil my love of hot baseball Hs.
Kooloo those cakes – I guess that means people really do have those parties for realz. Wow. It’s fun to look at pics but I don’t know whether I’d go to an *actual* party. Hmmmmm.
*gives Jan stink eye for being in different time zone*
Ok seriously ladies I devoured BREAKING GRACE by Rose Devereux last night – where did this Author come from?!? Ok so the writing is a bit rough around the edges BUT it’s got EVERYTHING going on… and it’s going live tomorrow for .99 WHAT WHAT!!!
Happy Birthday DG!!!!!
R- bummed I’m not on FB and missed your takeover.
Amy, I’ve read MANY baseball books and Jack is a rarity; thank goodness!!!
Now I want coffee.
Thank you Cheryl! You guys still get free books for being awesome! Or accessible… 😀
I’m melting looking at all those sexy book covers…
Just wanted to again thank all you ladies for my birthday wishes, it definitely helped turn my weekend around!
I do believe I am finally coming down from my sugar high …maybe not with the coffee I am chugging this morning.
Kooloo–if by ‘rough around the edges’ you mean ‘not well edited’, I’m out! lol
Lol ok Nay Nay