I was alerted to a few brand new pre-orders that are from our FAVORITE authors, and while I was squeeing over them, I found a few more that are live right now that look pretty darned good, too! Three are pre-orders and three are live right now. 😀
- Keys To My Cuffs (The Heroes of The Dixie Wardens MC Book 4) by Lani Lynn Vale <— I’ve not heard of this series before but this one seems like it can be read as a standalone and sounds quite exciting! It’s a pre-order but coming out this February! He’s a cop AND an MC member. “Everything he’d done for the last eight years was under an assumed name for the Benton Police Department. He’d lied, cheated, and stolen all in the name of the law. He wore himself thin, and not even the open road could take away the pain anymore. Then his little next door neighbor moved in, and suddenly he had a reason to get out of bed every morning. Except he was an officer of the law, and a member of a prominent motorcycle club in the area, The Dixie Wardens MC. Neither of which she could deal with.“
- Ride Steady (Chaos) by Kristen Ashley <— BIKER ALERT!!! And on top of that, one of my FAV authors alert!!! This one will be out in June, but the pre-order is up on Amazon and she is “saved” by a biker…
- Sweet Nothing: A Novel by Jamie McGuire and Teresa Mummert <— FAV AUTHOR alert and a blurb that made me go whaaaaaaa??? It’s up for pre-order (releasing in November) and I can’t wait!! “When you think you know what’s happening, you’re only half way there.” I BET!! There is no way I have any idea what this one’s about other than angst! YAY ME!
- Strictly Temporary by Ella Fox <— JUST RELEASED and it’s making me sing an old Journey Song… 😉 “Raised on fairytales and dreams of true love, Arden Winger left for college with a smile on her face and a happy, hopeful heart. Fast-forward seven years and that small town is behind her, but not the baggage she’s been carrying since she left.“
- A Near-Life Experience (The Survivors) by Sunny Cole <— This one was just released and the blurb made my heart clench. “...she has a bucketful of lies and a heart full of hope once she’s released from the psych ward after a suicide attempt. While searching for coffee and donuts, she inadvertently enters a meeting of cancer survivors. Loathe to admit she’s made a mistake, she stays…and keeps going back. Their lessons and friendships feed her lonely, hungry soul, and there’s the problem. Continue lying? Or come clean and risk losing everything?“
- Dare (Brothers of Ink and Steel Book 1) by Allie Juliette Mousseau <— MMA fighter alert just recently released! “Sophie Garner is a single mom who’s been raising her daughter on her own, fighting for both of their lives ever since going into hiding to escape her abusive husband. When Sophie gets offered the job of a lifetime as the exclusive massage therapist for Josh “The Jackhammer” North’s team, it’s difficult to say no to the outrageous salary—and the bet—that Josh proposes.“