MARCH 31st 2015 (TODAY!!!) UPDATE!!! While I work on ALL of today’s NEW RELEASES, I just thought I’d remind you that the “7 highly anticipated pre-orders” (below) ARE NOW LIVE! 😀 Like this one ————>
Happy Monday everyone, and what a way to kick off a week! Looks like some of our favorite authors have been busy this weekend, ’cause a slew of new books just went live yesterday and today! Plus of course, our book-world is a-buzz with tomorrow’s big day!! J.R. Ward, Karina Halle, Kylie Scott just to *squee* a few. 😉 ♪♫ ♪ TOOOOOOMORROW TOMORROW… I love ya… tomorrrrrowwwwwwww, you’re only a days ahhhhhwayyyyyyyyy. ♪♫ ♪ *snort* 😛
Oh!! Also… for those accessing my blog via their mobile device (phone or tablet) you’ll notice the look of it has changed (for now, that’s the “mobile compatible” version and I’m hoping we can get it close to the usual “look” while still keeping it “mobile friendly”). On a desktop computer/laptop the look of the blog is the usual one.
Okay… so here’s a weekend recap!
- Jake Understood by Penelope Ward <— JUST WENT LIVE!! Jean recommends “Jake” —> “Jake Understood released today! Limited sale for one day only! I loved Jake Undone!!”And the author posted a note regarding this one. She says:
“I thought I’d address a frequently asked question. “Is Jake Understood a complete retelling of Jake Undone?” It’s not. While some pivotal scenes from the first book are retold from Jake’s pov, this book is also the story from a different perspective, encompassing both the time period of Jake Undone and beyond. It includes many new scenes from both the past and present. You will see their love story through a different set of eyes and learn things you never knew. People could also read it as a standalone if they’ve never read Jake Undone. I hope you enjoy it!”
- Taz (G-Man Series Book 4) by Andrea Smith <— JUST WENT LIVE! My friend Kandace LOVES this series! And while I’m here, here are all of the books in the series before this new release bundled at a rock bottom price —> G-Men: The Series
- A Perfect Ten (Forbidden Men Book 5) by Linda Kage <— JUST WENT LIVE! Already another one in her “Forbidden Men” series. I wonder what makes this one forbidden… 😉 Oh! First, he’s a total jerk… and 2nd: “My brother would disown me for doing anything with his best friend… But if I play my cards right, no one will ever know about this. Not even Ten.” WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAT!??
- 10 Years Later: A Second Chance Romance by J. Sterling <— JUST WENT LIVE AND!!! It’s like… #4 right now in ALL of Kindle books. That means she’s almost at #1 with this one. AND!!! She released it at a super-bargain price. Rock bottom. The author says: “It’s simply a release day special to say thank you for all the support over the years. I know many people are struggling right now and so many people LOVE to read, but find it hard to feed their habit… so this is for you. But it won’t last. It can’t. But I hope this tiny price tag helps some of you a little. :)”
- Stygian (Scars of the Wraiths Book 1) by Nashoda Rose <— JUST WENT LIVE!! The author says: “*This was previously published as JUMP. Now, completely re-written and in First person POV. Gritty and sexy.”
- Sweet Hope (Sweet Home Series) by Tillie Cole <— JUST WENT LIVE!!! (and here is the Series Reading Order)
- His Only Wife (The Compound Series #1.5) by Melissa Brown <— JUST WENT LIVE!! **Note to reader: You must read Wife Number Seven before you can enjoy this follow-up novella.**
- Brie’s City of Angels (Submissive in Love, #6) by Red Phoenix <— JUST WENT LIVE!!
- Crash & Burn (Cut & Run Book 9) by Abigail Roux <— JUST WENT LIVE and I know SO MANY M/M romance fans are squeeing right now!! This series is HUGELY popular!! (here’s the series reading order).
- Love Surfaced by Michelle Lynn <— JUST WENT LIVE!! She’s crushed on her twin brother’s best friend…. but… “One deceit of mega proportions and the relationship we built for that short month vanished. I swore never to speak to him again and it’s worked. Until now—two years later, when my brother’s wedding places me face-to-face with the best man…”
- Stolen Donor (Stolen Series Book 1) by Cee Smith <— JUST WENT LIVE – DARK READ ALERT! She’s been kidnapped… but “the one thing that threatened to unravel us both was my secret, the reason I took her in the first place…” <—- ooooohhhh WHAT IS IT?!!
- Deep (Stage Dive Series Book 4) by Kylie Scott <— GOING LIVE TOMORROW (or maybe already live in some parts of the world). 😉 Here’s a little excerpt that she posted on her Facebook page… it’s *snort*-worthy. 😛
- Where Sea Meets Sky: A Novel by Karina Halle <— GOING LIVE TOMORROW!! “…Working dead-end jobs and living at home has left him exhausted and uninspired, with little energy to pursue his passion for graphic art. Until he meets Gemma Henare, a vivacious out-of-towner from New Zealand. What begins as a one-night stand soon becomes a turning point…“
- Instinct (Chronicles of Nick) by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— GOING LIVE TOMORROW!! I LOVED Nick in the adult “Dark-Hunters” series, and this one’s pretty darn cool too.
- The Slayer by Kele Moon <— *squeeee!!* I LOVE ALL HER BOOKS!!! And here’s the latest in her MMA bad boys…
- Nobody’s Dream (Rescue Me Saga #6) by Kalypso Masters <— BDSM-MILITARY MEN FANS! HOLY MOLY over 700 pages!!!!
- Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— “She’s been in love with him since she was fifteen, and he wishes that night they shared never happened…”
- The Shadows (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 13) by J.R. Ward <— GAH!!! GOING LIVE TOMORROW!! *thud* OH!!! And look what the author posted. Now I’m REALLY nervous. Eeeeeep!! J.R. Ward says:
“So I’m thinking about doing a spoilers blog post about The Shadows and where I was coming from when I wrote it. Not until the book releases on Tuesday… but I think it might explain some things? Not sure.” ——–>
I cannot wait for Deep. I wish she made that band bigger so we’d have more books. Maybe she can add a keyboardest or something??? LOL!
LOL Carol!!! I know…
Thank you for mentioning Brie! Hope you enjoy her, Maryse! ~Red
My pleasure, Red! 😀
“Keyboardest” ~ lol.
*snort*!!!! 😛 So cute. That’s totally how I would’ve typed it. LOL!
Maryse, you know how some sites have an option to view the desktop version on a mobile device? Maybe that’s a possibility. Yeah, as if I have any idea how techy stuff works. *eyeroll*
I’m snagging Ten Years Later, but I am *really* hoping there is not a repeat of The Perfect Game. I really, really like J. Sterling’s writing but I went from loving Jack in TPG to being sickened by him, and I never was able to go back to loving him again. It sucked. 🙁 I don’t mean the book sucked…it was the not being able to like him again part that I was disappointed about.
I wanna find out what’s going on in Stolen Donor. Oh, and Love Surfaced! *squealing* Happy Monday to us!! 😀
Amy! Agreed, I’d love for it to be able to do that. Google has all sorts of mobile requirements now, so we’re working on it and I’ll put this request on our list of work-ons. Personally I thought the site looked darn good and worked darn good too on mobile devices but alas… 🙄 there are “mobile requirements”, and my page, as it was… didn’t have ’em. LOL! 😛
I just got Jake Understood, can’t wait to read it and I pre-ordered Deep of course. It’s going to be a great week!!!
This is the only bonus to living in the uk I’m what? About 6 hours ahead of u guys do it’s almost Tuesday!!!! Man I don’t know what to read 1st the shadows or deep? What are u guys reading 1st? AND I have to make an Easter bonnett tomorrow and read at the same time I could just say I glued my fingers to my kindle
Cannot WAIT for Sabato (Ties of Steel 4) by MJ Fields….out tomorrow. Eroe (book 3) came out 2wks ago & ended with such a cliffhanger I’ve been stalking the author ever since.
Amy, I agree about Jack, what a moron!!
That said I’m still clicking Ten Years Later, Sweet Hope (love this series), and Love Surfaced. 🙂
Laura your making an Easter bonnet?
Can not wait for Deep. If finish Radiance tonight I’ll probably wait to start another otherwise I’d just squirrel.
Maryse I’ve only read your blog on mobile, 99% on my phone and it’s always worked great….and I in no way have a fancy one. I always appreciated that.
thanks bev… how’s it working out now of you in this new format?
Yep bev the daughter needs one for nursery on Thursday so we will be making and glueing and reading lol I’ve pre ordered both the shadows and deep but I’m in the middle or sort of start of KA’s lacybourne manor so think I will finish that 1st
I am halfway into Deep and it is everything I hoped for. I was a bit skeptical to start this book as I didn’t like Ben as he appeared in Lick – but of course this book is just as amazing and funny as the others and Ben is such a sweetheart 🙂 And I LOVE that we get more of Mal in this book – he is truely outstanding in the best ways 🙂 🙂
I really like the new tablet friendly version, it is nice and easy to read!
Maryse, on the new mobile site, I don’t see an option to subscribe to a post without commenting.
Although it’s easier to read, I miss the desktop version with all the links and options to view other content. Luckily, my mobile Chrome lets me easily switch to desktop view from the browser menu. I haven’t checked that option on Safari yet.
It’s such a great day for new releases! I can’t believe Nobody’s Dream is over 700 pages! I love this series! I think Deep well be first for me though!
Maryse, I love the new format! Looks great on my mobile!
Fabi it comes up on mine at the bottom to subscribe when I’ve clicked the write a comment button try that?
I really got confused with this new format of your blog Maryse as it was’t working yesterday on my phone, I just could’t get to see anyone’s comment and I thought you wanted to allow people to comment by invitation only but it’s now working on iPad. Thank God. I was seriously feeling depressed yesterday. Will go and check to see if it’s working on the phone as well.
Has anyone read G- Men Series ??? Are they good ?? Anyone to recommend these ??
Just finished Jake Understood, it was good I enjoyed it but if you have read Jake Undone recently then it will feel like you are reading the same story in alternate view.
Also… The Virgin by Tiffany Reisz is live!! Love the Original Sinners series!
Laura, just attach some flowers to baby’s MacHalo. 😉
Jean, I can’t believe I haven’t heard of that series! Or maybe I have but just forgot. It sounds good though so I may have to grab book one. Not loving the cover of ND though…just sayin’… 😉
Oh, and I’ve wanted to start the Stage Dive series for a bit but all this excitement over the new book *really* makes me want to! Good lord, my head is gonna start spinning if I think about all the series I want to start…
I love the Masters at Arms series! Each book is about a different couple struggling for one reason or another and the military men that that help or get help through their friends and their club! The first book (I believe) introduced you to each of the guys with a little of their back story.
Amy!!!!! You haven’t read the Stage Dive series yet?!?! Shame on you!!! You will love Malcolm (book 2, Play)! Get on it!!
Amy first book in Stage Dive Series ‘Lick’ is on rock bottom price of $88 at the moment, so that could be an encentive for you to start this amazing series.
Maryse it looks and works great.
Laura, I wish I was crafty. She will look adorable.
I’ve already seen some mixed reviews for Deep. 🙁
But still starting it today. 🙂
Shell, thanks for the info I was debating on Jake Understood. I think I’ll wait for now. I still have My Skylar unread. And honestly I dnf’d both Gemini & Stepbrother. But really liked the first Jake one. *shrug*
I’m starting Deep today too bev!
I loved My Skylar and Jake Undone. I did not love Gemini…
Yay, Jean. Fingers crossed for Deep.
Oh, nice because I really liked Jake Undone.
Those books are some of the ones that I feel like I should duck when I say anything.
Lol amy I wish it was that easy all tissue paper and cotton wool balls for bunny ears and little fuzzy chicks!! It also doesn’t help she’s only 1and a half so just try’s to eat everything the hat included!
Yay I’m starting deep now as I think it will be shorter tha. The shadows book need my concentration for that one when are you guys starting? Jean bev?
Cotton ball ears and fuzzy chicks, that sounds way to cute.
Deep will probably be later this afternoon or evening, so probably late your time.
Can’t wait to see Mal again.
Hoping to start Deep later tonight. Yeah, I miss Mal too…. never expected him to be my favorite of the group!!! Lol!
I started and that’s exactly what I thought when I started Awww I missed mal lol I wonder if we could deal with him in real life