Happy Monday everyone, and what a way to kick off a week! Looks like some of our favorite authors have been busy this weekend, ’cause a slew of new books just went live yesterday and today! Plus of course, our book-world is a-buzz with tomorrow’s big day!! J.R. Ward, Karina Halle, Kylie Scott just to *squee* a few. 😉 ♪♫ ♪ TOOOOOOMORROW TOMORROW… I love ya… tomorrrrrowwwwwwww, you’re only a days ahhhhhwayyyyyyyyy. ♪♫ ♪ *snort* 😛
Oh!! Also… for those accessing my blog via their mobile device (phone or tablet) you’ll notice the look of it has changed (for now, that’s the “mobile compatible” version and I’m hoping we can get it close to the usual “look” while still keeping it “mobile friendly”). On a desktop computer/laptop the look of the blog is the usual one.
Okay… so here’s a weekend recap!
- Jake Understood by Penelope Ward <— JUST WENT LIVE!! Jean recommends “Jake” —> “Jake Understood released today! Limited sale for one day only! I loved Jake Undone!!”And the author posted a note regarding this one. She says:
“I thought I’d address a frequently asked question. “Is Jake Understood a complete retelling of Jake Undone?” It’s not. While some pivotal scenes from the first book are retold from Jake’s pov, this book is also the story from a different perspective, encompassing both the time period of Jake Undone and beyond. It includes many new scenes from both the past and present. You will see their love story through a different set of eyes and learn things you never knew. People could also read it as a standalone if they’ve never read Jake Undone. I hope you enjoy it!”
- Taz (G-Man Series Book 4) by Andrea Smith <— JUST WENT LIVE! My friend Kandace LOVES this series! And while I’m here, here are all of the books in the series before this new release bundled at a rock bottom price —> G-Men: The Series
- A Perfect Ten (Forbidden Men Book 5) by Linda Kage <— JUST WENT LIVE! Already another one in her “Forbidden Men” series. I wonder what makes this one forbidden… 😉 Oh! First, he’s a total jerk… and 2nd: “My brother would disown me for doing anything with his best friend… But if I play my cards right, no one will ever know about this. Not even Ten.” WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAT!??
- 10 Years Later: A Second Chance Romance by J. Sterling <— JUST WENT LIVE AND!!! It’s like… #4 right now in ALL of Kindle books. That means she’s almost at #1 with this one. AND!!! She released it at a super-bargain price. Rock bottom. The author says: “It’s simply a release day special to say thank you for all the support over the years. I know many people are struggling right now and so many people LOVE to read, but find it hard to feed their habit… so this is for you. But it won’t last. It can’t. But I hope this tiny price tag helps some of you a little. :)”
- Stygian (Scars of the Wraiths Book 1) by Nashoda Rose <— JUST WENT LIVE!! The author says: “*This was previously published as JUMP. Now, completely re-written and in First person POV. Gritty and sexy.”
- Sweet Hope (Sweet Home Series) by Tillie Cole <— JUST WENT LIVE!!! (and here is the Series Reading Order)
- His Only Wife (The Compound Series #1.5) by Melissa Brown <— JUST WENT LIVE!! **Note to reader: You must read Wife Number Seven before you can enjoy this follow-up novella.**
- Brie’s City of Angels (Submissive in Love, #6) by Red Phoenix <— JUST WENT LIVE!!
- Crash & Burn (Cut & Run Book 9) by Abigail Roux <— JUST WENT LIVE and I know SO MANY M/M romance fans are squeeing right now!! This series is HUGELY popular!! (here’s the series reading order).
- Love Surfaced by Michelle Lynn <— JUST WENT LIVE!! She’s crushed on her twin brother’s best friend…. but… “One deceit of mega proportions and the relationship we built for that short month vanished. I swore never to speak to him again and it’s worked. Until now—two years later, when my brother’s wedding places me face-to-face with the best man…”
- Stolen Donor (Stolen Series Book 1) by Cee Smith <— JUST WENT LIVE – DARK READ ALERT! She’s been kidnapped… but “the one thing that threatened to unravel us both was my secret, the reason I took her in the first place…” <—- ooooohhhh WHAT IS IT?!!
- Deep (Stage Dive Series Book 4) by Kylie Scott <— GOING LIVE TOMORROW (or maybe already live in some parts of the world). 😉 Here’s a little excerpt that she posted on her Facebook page… it’s *snort*-worthy. 😛
- Where Sea Meets Sky: A Novel by Karina Halle <— GOING LIVE TOMORROW!! “…Working dead-end jobs and living at home has left him exhausted and uninspired, with little energy to pursue his passion for graphic art. Until he meets Gemma Henare, a vivacious out-of-towner from New Zealand. What begins as a one-night stand soon becomes a turning point…“
- Instinct (Chronicles of Nick) by Sherrilyn Kenyon <— GOING LIVE TOMORROW!! I LOVED Nick in the adult “Dark-Hunters” series, and this one’s pretty darn cool too.
- The Slayer by Kele Moon <— *squeeee!!* I LOVE ALL HER BOOKS!!! And here’s the latest in her MMA bad boys…
- Nobody’s Dream (Rescue Me Saga #6) by Kalypso Masters <— BDSM-MILITARY MEN FANS! HOLY MOLY over 700 pages!!!!
- Fall With Me by Jennifer L. Armentrout <— “She’s been in love with him since she was fifteen, and he wishes that night they shared never happened…”
- The Shadows (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 13) by J.R. Ward <— GAH!!! GOING LIVE TOMORROW!! *thud* OH!!! And look what the author posted. Now I’m REALLY nervous. Eeeeeep!! J.R. Ward says:
“So I’m thinking about doing a spoilers blog post about The Shadows and where I was coming from when I wrote it. Not until the book releases on Tuesday… but I think it might explain some things? Not sure.” ——–>