LOL! Okay yes, that title is corny, but it’s cute right? I couldn’t figure out whether to call them “early birds” or “late birds” since they missed Tuesday by a couple of days, so a bundle o’ books it is! *snort* Maybe I need more coffee. 😉
Today is reader question day, :D!!! and I have THREE that I’ll be posting for us to guess, but I couldn’t help myself on this extra “goodies” post. P.S. Don’t forget to send me your reader questions if you’re looking for a book, or an author, or anything book-related. 😀
So here’s what JUST WENT LIVE:
- Co-WRECKER by Meghan Quinn <— LIVE!! MEGHAN QUINN’S LATEST!! He wants his coworker to notice him… “I wanted to be friends — I would have even settled for her seeing me as anything but a nerd — but there was no getting through. So just like any hard-headed, red-blooded man out there, I made up my mind. I’d make my coworker fall for me…”
- The Tempting Series: Books 1-4: Tempting, Beguiling, Provocative, Addicted by Alex Lucian <— FORBIDDEN ROMANCE SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN JUST WENT LIVE!!! TEACHER-STUDENT… “It had begun innocently enough, bumping into one another in a crowded Boston bar. What followed that night had been anything but innocent. Because I’d known, even as he’d slid inside of me, that he was my professor. I’d pursued him, a predator stalking its prey. And he didn’t know I was his student. But he would.”
- Animal: A Prisoned Spinoff Standalone by Marni Mann <— MARNI MANN’S LATEST SUPER-DARK ROMANCE READ IS LIVE!!! HE’S THE GUARD…. REMEMBER “Prisoned: A Dark Twisted Erotic Standalone“?!!! So many dark-read lovers went crazy for it!! Well lookie what we have here!!!
- The Perfect Catch: A Sports Romance (The Darcy Brothers) by Alix Nichols <— LIVE!! SPORTS ROMANCE ALERT!! She’s in Paris to prove her job skills and she’s focused… “…That is, until a hunk of a tenant mistakes me for a thief and presses me against the wall in his kitchen. Noah Masson turns my life into a mess…”
- Moments Of Beauty by J.B. Heller <— LIVE!! SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!!! He left her… “She showed me more beauty than I ever thought possible. And I took it all, despite knowing I was going to leave her, and never come back. Leaving her five years ago was my biggest mistake, and my greatest regret. Now I need to make amends...”