Happy Monday everyone!!! 😀 Ohhhh don’t look at me like that. I’ve had coffee, so the world is wonderful (albeit my version of the world is rainy and soaked) but look! Book surprises… the sun is shining in those, of that I’m certain. Unless they’re angsty. 😉 Tee hee!! Yep… looks like a few books went live a little early, so instead of waiting until tomorrow with our huge new release page, I thought I’d highlight ’em today! AND!!!!!!!!!!
*sigh* I’m so sad the big Outlander bundle deal is already over… 🙁 I AM happy however, that I one-clicked that sucker when it was on super-bargain!!! I wonder if it was a mistake…
My reviews of ’em (back then I gave ’em 4.5 stars?! No. NO NO NO. 5 STARS!!!!):
- Book Review – Outlander – 4.5 stars
- Book Review – Dragonfly In Amber – 4 stars
- Book Review – Voyager 4.5 stars
Today’s latest releases:
- Love and Always (A Pound of Flesh Book 2) by Sophie Jackson <— I know many loved #1 big time (A Pound of Flesh – she tutors at a prison…), and #2 was JUST RELEASED!!!
- Indulge by Georgia Cates <— Over 300 pages, SUPER-BARGAIN priced, and the author says it’s complete, a standalone and noooooo cliffhangers. From the blurb, I think she falls for a bad-boy… “The things I desire from him will destroy me in the end. I want more than he’s capable of giving––something true and beautiful. He can never know how much of me belongs to him…“
- Girls Breaking The Rules – Tash by Kelsey Burns <— I actually missed this one’s release a couple of days ago. She’s a fellow reader that was very active on our Facebook page for years, and now… she’s written her own book. How cool!
- Forever Family Series Box Set by Trudy Stiles <— the entire series has been bundled at a bargain price! She just released the bundle today!
- Jax: A Navy SEAL Romantic Suspense by Autumn Gunn <— Bargain priced and he’s protecting her from her stalker…
- My Biggest Mistake by Leddy Harper <— She’s depressed and leaves her husband and children… “Donovan Leery loved his wife with everything he had and could never imagine life without her. Until he came home from work one day and found a letter from Edie, explaining she needed a break. Not only leaving him to live his life without her, but alone to raise their three small children. But what happens when Edie is ready to come home?“
- Trapped (Caged Book 2) by Shay Savage – August 4th 2015 <— CAGE FIGHTERS a la “Shay Savage”!!
- The Paper Swan by Leylah Attar <— OMG YES!!!!!!
- Kitty Saves the World (Kitty Norville) by Carrie Vaughn – expected release date August 4th 2015
- Dragonbane (Dark-Hunter Novels Book 19) by Sherrilyn Kenyon – expected release date August 4th 2015 <— HOLY MOLY!!!!
- Mastered (The Enforcers) by Maya Banks – expected release date August 4th 2015
- Omega (Alpha Book 3) by Jasinda Wilder – expected release date August 4th 2015 <— Oh YES I remember this series blurb!!
- Cooper: The Ties That Bind by Liliana Hart – expected release date August 4th 2015
- Edge of Darkness by by Christine Feehan, Maggie Shayne, Lori Herter – expected release date August 4th 2015
- Strong Enough (Tall, Dark, and Dangerous) by M. Leighton – expected release date August 4th 2015