Good morning everyone!! I’m having a coffee and thrilled over these great looking books that just snuck in, early. Take a look at the variety of potential awesomeness (from famous actors, to scary husbands, to mob-guys hiding slaves, to loose cannon bikers, to friends to lovers, to office romance to younger man/older women… and more). I think whatever love story you’re in the mood for, we’ve got one here!
AND!!! Scroll down and check out the awesome Skye Warren giveaway (and leave a comment to enter it) that she’s having right here on the blog to celebrate the release of her trilogy conclusion!! 😀 A bracelet and a $50 Amazon gift card. HOLY. MOLY.
CHECK OUT WHAT JUST WENT LIVE EARLY:
- The Marriage Pact (Viral Series) by K. Larsen & Mara White <— JUST WENT LIVE!!! K.LARSEN & MARA WHITE ALERT!! FRIEND TO LOVERS… Best friends for life, they made a pact to get married in their 30s if they didn’t meet someone else… “..When the two meet again, love and chemistry soar beyond their wildest dreams and they agree to make good on their promise. But a second chance at love can be fickle and fleeting…“
- Tempt The Boss by Natasha Madison <— LIVE!! OFFICE ROMANCE ALERT!! “…when my new boss turns out to be an arrogant, cocky jerk, he quickly turns my professional life into a world of torture. Okay, fine, calling him an asshat before knowing he was my boss wasn’t my finest moment. Hating him should be easy…”
- Something To Be Brave For by Priscilla Bennett <— LIVE!!! SHE FEARS HER WELL-RESPECTED ABUSIVE HUSBAND ALERT!! “…so attentive and considerate during their whirlwind courtship, has become a monster. Nothing she does is right and she constantly walks on eggshells, terrified that she will unwittingly inflame his anger...”
- Twist (The Brazen Bulls MC Book 2) by Susan Fanetti <— LIVE!! SUSAN FANETTI BIKER BOOK ALERT! HE’S OUT OF CONTROL & SHE’S TRYING TO KEEP HER LIFE TOGETHER… “Leah has secrets of her own, and she’s faltering under the weight of all the things she cannot say, and all the things she must be and do to keep the truth at bay. She’s filled the hole her mother made, but it’s left her empty. When two such damaged souls, full of secrets and empty of hope, come together, they will either save each other or tear everything apart…“
- I Don’t (Enamorado Book 1) by Ella Fox <— LIVE!! ELLA FOX ALERT! SHE WALKS OUT ON THEIR WEDDING... “Walking away from her fiancé was the hardest thing Ava has ever done. After all, the sexy and charming Mateo is everything she’s ever wanted—and more. But she needs to protect herself—and her heart—before it’s shattered once and for all…“
- Someday Soon (the Not Yet series Book 3) by Laura Ward <— LIVE!! IS BEST FRIEND’S SISTER ALERT!! “…Jon is torn between his loyalty to the family and his desire for his best friend’s little sister. One delectable bite… As Daisy and Jon spend more time together, they can’t resist the attraction between them. Once they’ve had a taste, nothing can keep them apart–not their dreams, their families, or the difference in their age...”
- Inflict by Bethany-Kris <— LIVE!!! SON OF AN IRISH MOBSTER & A SLAVE GIRL... “A chance encounter puts the lost girl from his past back on his path, and he no longer has a choice but to face the darkness he’s been ignoring for years. Evelyn. Sasha. Slave. She doesn’t really know who she is anymore…”
- A Sky Full of Secrets (Cosmic Love Book 1) by Briana Pacheco <— LIVE!!! HE’S HER BEST FRIEND & ROOMMATE ALERT! “…In his eyes, I wasn’t just the deaf girl or the family burden. I was beautiful and smart and a bit crazy with some anger issues which he overlooked because to him, I was normal. We were never supposed to be more…“
- Two Wrongs: A Second Chance Romance (Trouble by Numbers Book 2) by Donna Alam <— LIVE!!! HOLLYWOOD HEARTTHROB IS HER SECRET HUSBAND ALERT!! “…Estranged as long as they’ve been married, Ivy’s never told anyone she even has a husband, let alone he’s the Scots born movie star, Dylan Duffy...” (I think it can be read as a standalone ’cause book #1 is about different characters).
- A Much Younger Man (Tryst Series Book 1) by MIA FOX <— LIVE!! YOUNGER MAN (ATHLETE) & AN OLDER WOMAN ALERT!!! He comes to her rescue and the spark is there…”…Other women might entertain a fling, but Kat’s been hurt by a cheating ex, faces mounting bills, and her job is at risk. Not to mention, this guy is the same age as her son. There’s no room in her life for a man, especially a much younger man…“
PREORDERS (GOING LIVE AT MIDNIGHT!!! )
- The Chosen: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward – Xcor’s book!! APRIL 4th 2017!!!!
- Easy Magic (The Boudreaux Series Book 5) by Kristen Proby – April 4th 2017
- Wild Ride (Black Knights Inc. Book 9) by Julie Ann Walker – April 4th 2017
- Ends Here: Road to Nowhere Book 2 by M. Robinson – April 4th 2017
- Fighting for Love: A Boston Love Novel by Kelly Elliott – April 4th 2017
- The Castle by Skye Warren – April 4th 2017
- Between a Wolf and a Hard Place (Silver Town Wolf) by Terry Spear – April 4th 2017
- Fighting Attraction (Redemption) by Sarah Castille – April 4th 2017
- 72 Hours by Bella Jewel – April 4th 2017
- Master Professor (Lessons from the Rack) by Tara Sue Me – April 4th 2017
- A Fare to Remember by Opal Carew – April 4th 2017
- More Than a Feeling (Rock Star Romance #4) by Erika Kelly – April 4th 2017
- Oh, My Dragon (The I Like Big Dragons Series Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – April 6th 2017
- His Dirty Little Secret by Terri Anne Browning – April 6th 2017
Fallen Heir: A Novel (The Royals Book 4) by Erin Watt <— ERIN WATT “THE ROYALS” ALERT!!! Did you guys know this one was up for preorder?? August 28th 2017
NOW FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!
- Skye Warren’s TRILOGY CONCLUSION, The Castle, is releasing tomorrow and to celebrate, one lucky commenter will win a Knight Charm Bangle from Alex and Ani (see it here) and a $50 Amazon gift card. (P.S. Plus!! Book one, The Pawn, is free through 4/8 to celebrate the completion of the trilogy!)
How to enter for a chance to win it? Just leave a comment below (or better yet, tell me what book you are most anticipating) and by 10pm EST, Sunday April 9th 2017, I will randomly select one lucky commenter as the winner.
Also, while not necessary to enter, it would be awesome if you’d share this giveaway on Twitter or Instagram, or Facebook.
The winner will be contacted and will have 48hrs to respond with a mailing address, so if you are picked, do not delay or you will lose your chance. This prize will be sent to the winner directly by author.
Giveaway open internationally!
I am FIRST!!!!! Wahoo!!!
I am so excited for The Chosen to get here that I can’t pick anything new to read. I did start The Opposite of You this weekend – – I am only a little way in and am waiting for the pull to keep me reading. I looked like a loon reading in my hot tub with my Kindle wrapped in a plastic bag. Maybe the bubbles were too distracting for me to like the book. I added the new Megan Hart to my to-read list. It is getting so-so reviews, but the negative reviews swayed me to it even more. It’s going to be decent weather here today. Is anyone April watching? Happy Monday everyone!
I can’t wait for the next Lauren Gilley book!
I am looking forward to Easy Magic (The Boudreaux Series Book 5); thanks for the chance to win 🙂
jslbrown2009 at aol dot com
Ooh this is AWESOME! I can’t wait for M. Robinson’s Ends Here, The Castle by Skye Warren and The Chosen by J.R. Ward. I can’t just pick one! Too many great books releasing tomorrow! Love this! Thanks for the chance!
Kristen Ashley’s the Farthest Edge and Complicated are the two books I’m looking forward to reading. I love everything Kristen Ashley. Trying to find more authors that right similar to her. Any suggestions? I’ve read everything she’s written.
The bella jewel book looks good
Maryse, Amazon says Wicked Abyss release date is April 25. Please say that is NOT true.
Oooh. I want a gift card.
Next book I’m anticipating is Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett.
I’m also really looking forward to When Dimple Met Rishi.
YAY! So excited for The Castle to release – and what an amazing list <3 <3 <3
Would love to win!!! Waiting on The Chosen.
Thanks for the chance! Love this series and love Skye!! I am currently reading Make Me by Beth Kery. She along with Tara Sueme are go to authors for me. Jacob is sinfully delicious and this book is literally hotter than Haiti. No joke.
Can’t wait!!!!! THANK YOU!
I am patiently waiting for “The King” lol. Waiting on the Castle to hopefully DL early but like I said I’m patiently waiting, maybe.
Something to Be Brave For sounds like a good one. Thanks for the chance to win!
First off… Inflict, Someday Soon, and I Don’t are all Kindle Unlimited. I clicked on I Don’t already, but the other two will be mine. 🙂
Most anticipated book? It’s between two. Fallen Crest 6, of course, and Blade Bound by Chloe Neill. 😀 *sniffs* Blade Bound will be the last book of the Chicagoland Vampire series! That’s one I’m truly going to miss.
Something To Be Brave For by Priscilla Bennett sounds great and I can’t wait for Bella Jewel ‘s new book.
Thank you for the chance!!!!!
I am very much anticipating the release of The Castle! I read the first two over the weekend in anticipation.
I can’t wait to read Castle.
I wanna read Inflict from that list.
Inflict by Bethany Kris!! I seriously love that women’s words!!
Looking forward to A Girl Like Me by ginger scott
I’m waiting for The Castle to come out! I finished reading the first book in a couple of hours and I’m finishing the second book today! Can’t wait for the third book! Not long left!!
I have so many books to look forward to! The Castle, The Chosen, Sarah Castille’s latest in her fighter series and Full Mountie by Ainsley Booth and Sadie Haller all have my clicky finger twitching.
My most anticipated release isn’t one you listed, Saving Mercy by Abbie Roads. Out of the ones listed above, I would definitely choose The Castle by Skye Warren.
I’m waiting for The Castle am being holding from reading the first two books. Because I can’t deal with cliffhanger so I rather binge to read it all at once.
This is so awesome!! I’m most looking forward to Preppy Part 3.
Thanks for the chance and good luck y’all
Am so excited for midnight! My preorder has been teasing me on my Kindle app. ☺
Really looking forward to The Castle, Hundreds and Gun Shy!! Thanks for the chance to win ☺
The castle by Skye. The whole series is amazing!
Wohoooo! I love the list!
Can’t wait for the Castle and other books to be released tomorrow !!! Thank you so much for this generous chance! <3 <3
Sharing on my facebook !
I Ann really looking forward to the Castle. I loved The Pawn and The Knight!! Thanks for the chance!!
I am really looking forward to Bella Jewel’s 72 hours. I read ARCs of The Castle by Skye Warren and Fighting For Love by Kelly Elliott and both were amazing.
I can’t wait for the castle and other books to be released!!!! Thank you so much for this lovely chance <3 <3
Sharing on my facebook 🙂
can’t wait for The Castle, Hundreds (Dollar Book 3) by Pepper Winters and
Deception (Infidelity Book 3) by Aleatha Romig
I am new to you. But love what I’ve seen so far
I’m really excited that The Chosen releases tomorrow! Those Black Dagger Men
Kresley Cole’s Wicked Abyss. Shared on facebook. Thank you for the chance! <3 <3 <3
I so excited and can’t wait for The Castle!
I’m looking forward to Rose for the Billionaire by Jeannette Winters but also looking forward to reading the other Skye Warren books
“But a second chance at love can be fickle and fleeting…” <——- *oomph!!* MINE.
The Marriage Pact, Something to be Brave For, I Don't, Two Wrongs…what a great start to the week! Thank you, Maryse!! 😀
I'm with Tessa in being excited for her book husband's next book, aka Fallen Crest. BUT bev's questions yesterday refreshed my memory and now I am CRAZY excited for 16 Ways to Break a Heart!!
Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire is FREE right now.
I am looking forward to It Ends Here….
I’m in line with Tessa and Amy, Fallen Crest Home is my most anticipated. Thank you, Maryse for everything you do for us on a daily basis and to you as well, Ms. Warren for the super generous giveaway. Best wishes to you on your upcoming release!
What a wonderful opportunity!! I am so grateful that you offer these giveaways to us, your loyal subjects! Lol. And I can’t wait for the next Taylor Jenkins Reid.
Thank you so much Maryse and Skye for such a unique opportunity! ♡ I’m anxiously biting my fingernails waiting for The Castle’s release day tomorrow! ♡ I have read and reread The Pawn and The Knight because of the addictive storyline and fascinating characters. I’m graduating from University this Friday so I’d love these beauties so much! Good luck!
What an amazing giveaway! This is AWESOME!!!! Most anticipated book? How many can I list? Skye Warren’s The Castle, of course, as well as Abbie Road’s Saving Mercy, and let’s not forget Ellie Masters’ Learn to Breathe Again! Thanks for the chance!
Looking forward to The Castle, of course, and Just Like That by Nicola Rendell!
Thanks for an amazing giveaway
Woohoo. This is awesome. I am waiting for The Chosen
Oooh! !!! I can’t wait for several books. One is Hundreds by pepper winters and the other is Master Professor by tara sue me. Of course there are loads of others!!!!
I can’t wait to read the Castle. Thanks for the chance.
Well then I guess I’m totally excited over The Chosen if Wicked Abyss still has a 3 week wait time 🙄 😛
Dating You, Hating You by Christina Lauren. Loved her Beautiful Bastard series and can’t wait to read a new series by these two authors!
I am sooo excited to see The King is coming!!! Wooooot! Biting nails and holding breath. <3
Sharing this all over the web.
I am eagerly waiting for White Hot by Ilona Andrews!
Ela, Wicked Abyss can still be the one. Blade Bound comes out the same day. 🙂 Or is it 🙁 because too many come out on the 25th? [also Snared (Elemental Assassin series) that day].
Anything from Leslie Fear.
Good luck everyone!!
So excited for the Castle to release. Have been in serious withdrawals here!!!
I excited for the Castle to most. I have heard preorder. I want to know how the series will end. This was a fantastic series. Thank you so much for the opportunity, with the gift card I would buy all the books in paperback <3
I collect Alex & Ani bracelets!!!
Anticipating Sarah J Maas, and both of her amazing series.
And freaking Outlander #658… or whatever number we are in now. Ugh. Slowest releases EVUH.
Ooooh, I’m excited for Rocked Up by Karina Halle.
I am definitely most excited for The Castle! Can’t wait!
I’m currently reread the burg series by Kristin Ashley for the millionth time. I can’t wait for A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah Mass also the next KA novel of course!!
Definitely could use the gift card with so many great books releasing this month! I love The Pawn series and I’m super excited for The Castle release, but as a long time BDB book lover, I really can’t wait for The Chosen! Thanks for the chance!
I am super excited for Roni Loren’s new book, By The Hour.
I’m currently waiting for 72 hours to come out!! Thanks for the chance btw!!!
I’m looking forward to Rocked Up too and Fallen Crest Home (but I really need Logan to be in it….does anyone know? )
Jean, all joking aside, why wouldn’t he be in it? He’s pretty central to the story.
I have yet to catch up on Chicagoland Vampires, I think it was book 5? that didn’t impress me either that or I read too many bad reviews *shrugs*, I need to lay off reading of the reviews! BUT WICKED ABYSS
I can’t wait to read The Chosen. It feels like I been waiting forever for Layla & Xcor’s book.
I cannot wait for Turning Back by JA Huss!! 🙂
I am waiting for “The Trouble With the Twelfth Grave”, I love the Charlie Davidson series.
I can’t wait for Mr. Moneybags!! :))
I really want to read M Robinson it ends here and Skye new one thanks for chance
I can’t wait for Fallen Crest Home!
Actually, I’m looking forward to reading any Skye Warren books. I’ve only heard positive things about her work and it has piqued my curiosity. Thank you for this amazing giveaway!
I can’t wait to read The Castle! So many great books also can’t wait for Ends Here: Road to Nowhere by M. Robinson!
Yay❣❣❣can’t wait for the Castle
I can’t wait for Easy Magic!
I’m excited about so many!!
Something To Be Brave For; Master Professor; The Castle; Fallen Heir…ahhh just can’t wait to fill my kindle with new books!
Super excited to start reading The Castle! The book I am most looking forward to atm is Execution by Lucia Franco.
Thanks for the chance!❤❤
Can’t wait to read the Castle. I’ve been waiting to to see how it ends. Thank you Skye Warren, I have never been this excited to read a book.
I’ve been waiting for all of them to be out so I can “mass consume” them. I hate waiting and waiting.
Next weekend will be the BIG READ.
Not one of this post as the release date is April 11, but I just can’t wait for Twist (Dive Bar #2) by Kylie Scott, Joe’s story.
Thanks for the chance at the giveaway and for opening it to international readers 😀
Ela, I’m behind on that one too. I thought 5-11 were all solid 4-star reads. I still haven’t read the final Cat & Bones book. I just can’t bring myself to do it! Ohhh, I see that you haven’t read it either–good idea to put it on your pick-for-me shelf. I’m copying you!
Oh, and right now, the book I’m most anticipating is The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid!
I am most anticipating Inflict by Bethany-Kris!!
Hmmm…The Pawn, The Knight, and now The Castle. This is one series I missed. I better start reading!
I was anticipating The Chosen, but as i am here in the future (being down under), I have this downloaded to my iBooks already. Now just to start!
I can’t wait to read The Chosen!!
love JR Ward, just purchased the chosen
I’m excited for Susan Fanetti!! Thank you for the chance!!!
waiting for the chosen and all more of JR ward’s books
The Chosen want more of JR Ward’s books Lyndsy Sands, Jacquelyn Frank and more
There are so many I am excited for! I really looking forward to Flame in the Mist by Renee Ahdieh, Alex & Eliza by Melissa De La Cruz and A Court of
Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas! Thanks so much for the amazing giveaway!
I am so excited for the release of The Castle! Yay =D I also have been waiting for XCOR’s book The Chosen! I cannot figure out how Ms. Ward will redeem him and make me like him. at. all!! Thanks for the chance to win!
I am so excited for The Castle to release!
Way awesome! Im dying to start The Chosen! So many questions to be answered
Super excited for Chosen and anything BDB. I am truly an addict I can not get enough; I am so thrilled that the series is still going and I hope it continues to for a very long time.
Hate to Lovers K webster, Jr ward the chosen, the castle skye warren!!
I am waiting on too many books to name just one!!! How cool would it be if I won onnmy birthday 4/8
Excited about KA’s upcoming Audible-only release. Saving my credits!
Can’t wait for The Castle by Skye Warren released today ❣
Hi Maryse Laura Florand’s new book Trust Me is OUT! Hooray. Ooh there’s a new Susan Fanetti. Mine. I’m looking forward to American Hellhound by Lauren Gilley but it’s not out til May :/ I’m also looking forward to new Christina Lauren and also new Kylie Scott out SOON. 🙂
Looking forward to reading The Castle
I’m on the lookout for whatever perviness Annabel Joseph has as a WIP; she gives random updates and her teasers give me tingles. Also waiting for May so I can sample the lighter side of Aleatha Romig when Plus One releases on the 16th of the month. Meanwhile, I’m keeping myself busy reading Skye Warren’s latest trilogy! Thanks for the chance to win a great prize!
Congrats to Skye! I read The Pawn recently so I’m looking forward to complete this series. I’m looking forward to The Chosen by J.R. Ward.
Also looking forward to Hotblooded by Erin Nicholas.
This looks awesome! I will check out the free book asap. Thanks for a chance to win some goodies.
I’m waiting for Before I Ever Met You by Karina Halle.
Also congrats to Skye Warren
Excited for The Castle and so many others, this is my first time writing (even if it’s for a contest), but I really love the site and follow daily. 🙂