Good morning everyone!! I’m having a coffee and thrilled over these great looking books that just snuck in, early. Take a look at the variety of potential awesomeness (from famous actors, to scary husbands, to mob-guys hiding slaves, to loose cannon bikers, to friends to lovers, to office romance to younger man/older women… and more). I think whatever love story you’re in the mood for, we’ve got one here!
AND!!! Scroll down and check out the awesome Skye Warren giveaway (and leave a comment to enter it) that she’s having right here on the blog to celebrate the release of her trilogy conclusion!! 😀 A bracelet and a $50 Amazon gift card. HOLY. MOLY.
CHECK OUT WHAT JUST WENT LIVE EARLY:
- The Marriage Pact (Viral Series) by K. Larsen & Mara White <— JUST WENT LIVE!!! K.LARSEN & MARA WHITE ALERT!! FRIEND TO LOVERS… Best friends for life, they made a pact to get married in their 30s if they didn’t meet someone else… “..When the two meet again, love and chemistry soar beyond their wildest dreams and they agree to make good on their promise. But a second chance at love can be fickle and fleeting…“
- Tempt The Boss by Natasha Madison <— LIVE!! OFFICE ROMANCE ALERT!! “…when my new boss turns out to be an arrogant, cocky jerk, he quickly turns my professional life into a world of torture. Okay, fine, calling him an asshat before knowing he was my boss wasn’t my finest moment. Hating him should be easy…”
- Something To Be Brave For by Priscilla Bennett <— LIVE!!! SHE FEARS HER WELL-RESPECTED ABUSIVE HUSBAND ALERT!! “…so attentive and considerate during their whirlwind courtship, has become a monster. Nothing she does is right and she constantly walks on eggshells, terrified that she will unwittingly inflame his anger...”
- Twist (The Brazen Bulls MC Book 2) by Susan Fanetti <— LIVE!! SUSAN FANETTI BIKER BOOK ALERT! HE’S OUT OF CONTROL & SHE’S TRYING TO KEEP HER LIFE TOGETHER… “Leah has secrets of her own, and she’s faltering under the weight of all the things she cannot say, and all the things she must be and do to keep the truth at bay. She’s filled the hole her mother made, but it’s left her empty. When two such damaged souls, full of secrets and empty of hope, come together, they will either save each other or tear everything apart…“
- I Don’t (Enamorado Book 1) by Ella Fox <— LIVE!! ELLA FOX ALERT! SHE WALKS OUT ON THEIR WEDDING... “Walking away from her fiancé was the hardest thing Ava has ever done. After all, the sexy and charming Mateo is everything she’s ever wanted—and more. But she needs to protect herself—and her heart—before it’s shattered once and for all…“
- Someday Soon (the Not Yet series Book 3) by Laura Ward <— LIVE!! IS BEST FRIEND’S SISTER ALERT!! “…Jon is torn between his loyalty to the family and his desire for his best friend’s little sister. One delectable bite… As Daisy and Jon spend more time together, they can’t resist the attraction between them. Once they’ve had a taste, nothing can keep them apart–not their dreams, their families, or the difference in their age...”
- Inflict by Bethany-Kris <— LIVE!!! SON OF AN IRISH MOBSTER & A SLAVE GIRL... “A chance encounter puts the lost girl from his past back on his path, and he no longer has a choice but to face the darkness he’s been ignoring for years. Evelyn. Sasha. Slave. She doesn’t really know who she is anymore…”
- A Sky Full of Secrets (Cosmic Love Book 1) by Briana Pacheco <— LIVE!!! HE’S HER BEST FRIEND & ROOMMATE ALERT! “…In his eyes, I wasn’t just the deaf girl or the family burden. I was beautiful and smart and a bit crazy with some anger issues which he overlooked because to him, I was normal. We were never supposed to be more…“
- Two Wrongs: A Second Chance Romance (Trouble by Numbers Book 2) by Donna Alam <— LIVE!!! HOLLYWOOD HEARTTHROB IS HER SECRET HUSBAND ALERT!! “…Estranged as long as they’ve been married, Ivy’s never told anyone she even has a husband, let alone he’s the Scots born movie star, Dylan Duffy...” (I think it can be read as a standalone ’cause book #1 is about different characters).
- A Much Younger Man (Tryst Series Book 1) by MIA FOX <— LIVE!! YOUNGER MAN (ATHLETE) & AN OLDER WOMAN ALERT!!! He comes to her rescue and the spark is there…”…Other women might entertain a fling, but Kat’s been hurt by a cheating ex, faces mounting bills, and her job is at risk. Not to mention, this guy is the same age as her son. There’s no room in her life for a man, especially a much younger man…“
PREORDERS (GOING LIVE AT MIDNIGHT!!! )
- The Chosen: A Novel of the Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward – Xcor’s book!! APRIL 4th 2017!!!!
- Easy Magic (The Boudreaux Series Book 5) by Kristen Proby – April 4th 2017
- Wild Ride (Black Knights Inc. Book 9) by Julie Ann Walker – April 4th 2017
- Ends Here: Road to Nowhere Book 2 by M. Robinson – April 4th 2017
- Fighting for Love: A Boston Love Novel by Kelly Elliott – April 4th 2017
- The Castle by Skye Warren – April 4th 2017
- Between a Wolf and a Hard Place (Silver Town Wolf) by Terry Spear – April 4th 2017
- Fighting Attraction (Redemption) by Sarah Castille – April 4th 2017
- 72 Hours by Bella Jewel – April 4th 2017
- Master Professor (Lessons from the Rack) by Tara Sue Me – April 4th 2017
- A Fare to Remember by Opal Carew – April 4th 2017
- More Than a Feeling (Rock Star Romance #4) by Erika Kelly – April 4th 2017
- Oh, My Dragon (The I Like Big Dragons Series Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – April 6th 2017
- His Dirty Little Secret by Terri Anne Browning – April 6th 2017
Fallen Heir: A Novel (The Royals Book 4) by Erin Watt <— ERIN WATT “THE ROYALS” ALERT!!! Did you guys know this one was up for preorder?? August 28th 2017
NOW FOR THE GIVEAWAY!!
- Skye Warren’s TRILOGY CONCLUSION, The Castle, is releasing tomorrow and to celebrate, one lucky commenter will win a Knight Charm Bangle from Alex and Ani (see it here) and a $50 Amazon gift card. (P.S. Plus!! Book one, The Pawn, is free through 4/8 to celebrate the completion of the trilogy!)
How to enter for a chance to win it? Just leave a comment below (or better yet, tell me what book you are most anticipating) and by 10pm EST, Sunday April 9th 2017, I will randomly select one lucky commenter as the winner.
Also, while not necessary to enter, it would be awesome if you’d share this giveaway on Twitter or Instagram, or Facebook.
The winner will be contacted and will have 48hrs to respond with a mailing address, so if you are picked, do not delay or you will lose your chance. This prize will be sent to the winner directly by author.
Giveaway open internationally!