So I was trying to pick between either Sloth: A Sinful Secrets Novel or King for today’s read and then, lo and behold, that one over there to the left was released. *gah*!!! All of these books sound like so much tumultuous reading-fun and I can’t pick.
Help me!!! One of the 3. I need assistance please. 😀
And don’t get me started on the other latest releases below PLUS those that are coming out tomorrow.
- Priest: A Love Story by Sierra Simone <— FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!!! Oh the taboo-ness. 😉 “Six months ago, I broke my vow of celibacy on the altar of my own church, and God help me, I would do it again. I am a priest and this is my confession…”
- About Last Night by Belle Aurora <— MALE ESCORT ALERT + he’s her brother’s best friend… “An enquiring email from a potential client finds him intrigued about the shy, awkward woman. A back and forth is started and before Quinn knows it, a friendship is formed. Time passes and Quinn is smitten. There’s only one problem… The client is his best friends little sister.” <— Ooooooohh!!!!
- Spin Ruin: (A Mafia Romance Two-Book Bundle) by C.D. Weiss <— SUPER-BARGAIN MAFIA BUNDLE ALERT!!! Mafia-romance lovers that don’t have these yet can jump on this mega-sale! “…she keeps getting shelved. Most recently, by her fiancé who happens to be the DA. And she’ll get over it, really. No problem. She’ll just have a nice, short encounter with a mysterious Italian named Antonio who may or may not be involved with some kind of alleged criminal activity…blah blah… Let’s call a spade a spade. He’s a mobster.“
- Corrupted (Russkaya Mafiya Book 4) by <— MORE MAFIA ROMANCE!! “I’m the dirty side of the Mafiya. I clean up the messes. The bodies. The problems. Here in America, I’m the Russian King. I never expected to want my mark. To crave her, to need her.“
- Sins of the Innocent: A Novella by Jamie McGuire <— JAMIE MCGUIRE ALERT!! I LOVED this trilogy, (and this is the *surprise* 4th book…) Her mother is a direct descendant of Christ–and her father, the half-human son of a fallen angel… “her very existence had prompted The Great War“. This is their DAUGHTER’S BOOK and the she falls for the half son of the devil himself!!!!! GASP!! “…the overconfident and charming half-human son of Lucifer takes nothing seriously. Not even when he finally meets the young woman who is destined to end his existence. A common bond is formed under the pressures they face from both sides, but their respective religious texts predict opposite outcomes. Either way, they must choose: war, death, or love.”
- A Lush Reunion by Selena Laurence<— ROCK STAR ALERT! But this is book #4 and I *think* it should be read in order considering what I just read in this blurb.
- Breaking Stars: The Celebrity Series by J. Sterling <– SUPER-STAR ACTRESS ALERT just trying to get away… and then her car breaks down in a small town, and meets him…
- Cole: A Navy Seal Romance by <— STANDALONE & HE’S A NAVY SEAL… and he meets her. But he’s got a BIG secret. “In this small Midwest town everybody knows everything about everybody. Will Cole be able to keep his secret or will Carissa break down his walls and become his trusted ally? His confidant. His lover.“
- When You’re Back: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series Book 12) by Abbi Glines
- Ride Steady (Chaos) by Kristen Ashley
- Insider (Exodus End World Tour Book 1) by Olivia Cunning
- Sweet Sinful Nights by Lauren Blakely
- Burned by Darkness (Dragons of Eternity Book 1) by Alexandra Ivy
- Violent Things (Chaos & Ruin Book 1) by Callie Hart <— BLOOD & ROSES/ZETH FANS!!
- Searching for Always (Searching For series Book 4) by Jennifer Probst
- Hard to Let Go: A Hard Ink Novel by Laura Kaye