SATURDAY MORNING BREAK NEWS UPDATE!!! UNREQUITED LOVE SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! The Unrequited is super-angsty and it REALLY worked us over!! P.S. Here’s my review (and all the incredible comments – this was a real book discussion)!! ➔➔➔➔
Grey: Maryse, it’s awesome! I 5 starred it… it was fantastic…I can’t even tell you what it compares to… i want to compare it something… kind of arsen meets slammed… to the extreme… but not… it’s different, you can’t really use that comparison, but it’s on a level all it’s own.
Heather: AMAZING!!!! I haven’t read a book that affected me like this one in years. I’m so excited for you to read it!
HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!! So many awesome books just went live over the last 24 hours, and I’m still loading them in (including awesome recommendations that have been coming my way). YAY US & OUR READING WEEKEND!!!! Keep checking back, as I’m adding to the list as we speak.
Also! Breaking news:
- Tijan‘s got a new book coming out, “The Boy I Grew Up With” (no preorder yet) but what a cover reveal and blurb!!!!
- Roya Carmen has a second book coming out in her “One Week” series (first one was about marital strife!! This one’s a second chance romance) called One Week Hating You: One Week Series Book 2 (standalone) & it’s going live October 25th 2018!!
- Nay found us some awesome news about Stacia Kane’s “Downside Ghosts” series (one of my absolute FAVORITES)!! She said:
Nay: If any of you are Terrible fans, I just read this on Stacia Kane’s website. It was posted in July, 2018 (the first time she’s posted in almost 2 years):
“I am still working on Downside 6. It’s happening. I promise.” SQUEE!!!!!!!!
Maryse: *thud* OMG NAY WHAT WHAT WHAAAAAAAAAATTT!!!???? Oh I’m going to make a news post this weekend and that’s going on there. YAY US!!! How I LOVED Terrible!!!!!!
JulieO: Fill me in on TERRIBLE please.
Maryse: Here you go JulieO: https://www.maryse.net/books/i-have-terrible-fever-my-review-of-the-downside-ghosts-series-by-stacia-kane.html I lose my MIND of Terrible. And OMG THE ANGST.
TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT WE FOUND FOR THE WEEKEND !!
- Player by Staci Hart <— Staci Hart’s latest is LIVE!!! Oooooooh ANGSTY and she’s a bet and she doesn’t know it yet!! GASP!!! “…I’m his model student, front row, pencil sharp. Pick up lines? I’ve got them. Free drinks? By the dozen. Kissing? Let me grab my chapstick. But the most valuable lesson I’ve learned is that there’s so much I don’t know. Like why his touch sets off a chain reaction straight to my nethers. Or how I’m certain each kiss is the best I’ll ever have, until the moment his lips take mine again. There’s so much I don’t know. Like the fact that I’m only a bet. But we are what we are. He’s a player, through and through. And I’m the fool who fell in love with him..”
- What Lies Between (Where One Goes Book 2) by B.N. Toler <— The SEQUEL to Where One Goes & DG LOVED IT!!
DG: Finished What Lies Between last night as Michael’s winds and rain was whipping through my area…and I must say it was AWESOME! I was so TORN! How the heck do you choose…love of your LIFE or SOULMATE?!?! When they are TWO different people BUT two halves of one whole?!?! I DEVOURED these two books! ABSO-FREAKING-LUTELY loved, LOVED it! Make no mistake…there were tears shed! BN Toler, you have become one of my favs!
Jenn: Don’t you wish we could just *pause life* and do nothing but read. I started Where One Goes based on DG’s comments from yesterday and I am very early in to it but absolutely hooked. I have been at work since 5:30 and I keep stealing moments to read a few pages…I can’t seem to stay away; which is not good as Friday’s are so busy for me. I might just have to go lock up my phone and my ipad in my truck but than I would have to give someone my key as I have NO willpower….So yeah I am most definitely hooked!
- All My Life by Prescott Lane <— SINGLE FATHER/UNREQUITED LOVE ALERT!!! RECENTLY RELEASED & WE HAVE FEEDBACK!! Dianela LOVED it!!
Dianela: This book was so amazing!!! It got me in the feels!! I married a single daddy 9 years ago… I’ve been mom to his daughter and it’s the best feeling in the world…
Jessica: It’s a beautiful story! I couldn’t put it down once I got started. One of the best friends to lover books I’ve read in quite a while.
Robyn: All My Life sounds so much like my favorite book Unbreak My Heart!! She’s known him and loved him since childhood, marriage, a child and divorce and he doesn’t know or realize this. This sounds like some angsty unrequited love to moi. This just moved up to next in my que!
- The Gathering: The Ivy Blackwood Chronicles by L.A. Fiore <— LIVE!! L.A. FIORE ALERT!! SHE WAS LOCKED AWAY… “...Calm and dispassionate, even when the screaming started that quickly turned to bellows of agony before dying into nothing but the roaring of the fire. She was locked away where she couldn’t bring harm to herself or others. To all involved, they had protected the world from a monster, but sometimes things are not what they seem….”
- Sweetheart for the SEAL by Alexis Abbott
- Fool’s Errand (Cartwright Brothers Book 4) by Lilliana Anderson
- Loving Mr. Cane (Cane #3) by Shanora Williams <— SHANORA WILLIAMS FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!! THESE MUST BE READ IN ORDER!! SHE’S ALWAYS CRUSHED ON HIM… “...I learned things about him…dangerous things. I was too stubborn to heed his warnings–too naive to see the complicated mess unfolding right in front of me. My life was torn to shreds because of my desire for him, but how am I supposed to stop loving a man who still means so much to me?…” P.S. Here’s the series reading order.
- Five Years Gone: A Standalone Contemporary Romance by Marie Force <— Marie Force’s latest release and we have feedback!! RUTH LOVED IT!
Ruth: Just finished a marathon reading of fyg. Thanks so much for another great read. Can hardly wait for John’s story. Your stories are great!
- Ridge by S.L. Scott <— S.L. Scott’s latest ROCK STAR is LIVE!!! And it’s super-bargain priced right now!! “…My big plans never included falling for a rock star. Too soon for that. He wants to make us a “thing,” and I can’t deny our chemistry is combustible. His persistence is wearing me down, making his proposition hard to resist…”
- Surviving The Storm: Surviving Raine & Bastian’s Storm Boxed Set by Shay Savage <— Laura’s BEST of 2018 & IT’S ONE OF MY FAVORITES!! YAY!!!!
Laura: I’ve had Surviving the Storm by Shay Savage in my Kindle for ages and just read the two books in a marathon reading session over the weekend. WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG?! No wonder Sebastian Stark always tops those lists of anti-heroes in romance novels. Easily my best read of 2018.
Jennifer: Can you recommend any books like Surviving Raine by Shay Savage. I loved that book, but can’t find one similar with an a$$hole guy turned better.
- Love Sincerely Yours by Sara Ney & Meghan Quit <— JUST RELEASED YESTERDAY & we have feedback!!! JENN LOVED IT!
Jenn: I devoured “Love Sincerely Yours” and now I want to drown in it’s awesomeness. This was such a FUN, SEXY, SWEET read!
- His Rebel Heart: contains Rocky Mountain Rebel / Zack (Favorite Tropes Collection Book 3) by Vivian Arend
- ‘Til Death – Boxed Set by Bella Jewel <— SERIES BUNDLE AT A GREAT PRICE!!! MARITAL STRIFE ALERT!! He has to marry for and she falls in love with him... “…She falls for the charming man, believing she has found the one. He sweeps her off her feet, letting her believe the lie. But the moment the ring is on her finger, a monster is born. Determined to stick by his side, Katia fights for the marriage she believes in. She’s in love with him. Then she finds his Grandfather’s will. And hell is unleashed…”
- When Forever Changes by Siobhan Davis <— RECENT RELEASE & WE HAVE FEEDBACK! Melinda is loving it!
Melinda: For all of you that are in a book slump this is the book you are looking for, it’s really good. I find when I’m not reading, I’m thinking about it………So it’s called When Forever Changes by Siobhan Davis it’s got everything angst, really good writing, good story, rip your heart out feelings, heavy romance that involves 2 guys. No cheating. It’s kindle unlimited too. I’m loving it. So enjoy……
- Still Not Into You: An Enemies to Lovers Romance by Nicole Snow <— HE’S HIRED TO PROTECT HER... “…He pushes buttons I didn’t even know I had. Gabe freaking Barin. Fire to my ice. Walking mountain. Growly, alpha, and achingly kind. Last man on earth I want in my life...”
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal —>
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Bigger Rock by Lauren Blakely <— AWESOME DEAL on this Lauren Blakely audiobook series bundle!!!
“Four romance novels – packaged into one delicious audio bundle, narrated by Sebastian York! Bigger Rock is the only bundle for the number one NYT best-selling Big Rock series, and it includes the first four audio books – Big Rock, Mister O, Well Hung, and Full Package…. ”
Jessica: 4 books and 26 hours?!? Yes please!!! 😀 😀 😀 😀 got it.
PREORDERS (…a few of next week’s!!! )
- Neanderthal Seeks Extra Yarns (Knitting in the City Book 8) by Penny Reid – October 15th 2018
- Dirty Rich Cinderella Story: Ever After (Dirty Rich Book 5) by Lisa Renee Jones – October 15th 2018
- Dear Jane by Kendall Ryan – October 15th 2018
- Going Down On One Knee (A Mile High Matched Novel Book 1) by Christina Hovland – October 15th 2018
- The Book of Magic by by George R. R. Martin, Scott Lynch, Elizabeth Bear, Garth Nix, Gardner Dozois – October 16th 2018
- Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks – October 16th 2018
- Listen, Pitch (There’s No Crying in Baseball Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – October 16th 2018
- Undeniable Rush (Furious Rush Book 3) by S.C. Stephens – October 16th 2018
- One Week Hating You: One Week Series Book 2 (standalone) by Roya Carmen – October 25th 2018
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).