HAPPY LABOR DAY LONG WEEKEND EVERYONE!! What a wonderful Monday! Now, there aren’t too many on today’s list (which was to be expected, since so many of us are gathering with family and friends), but still a few that are plenty awesome sounding!
Although I won’t be attending any get-togethers with my contaminated self today. Yep. Still! Since Friday, and this cold is going strong. I’m spending the day in bed reading, as I have been ALL this long weekend ’cause I’ve been incapacitated (and I’m a big baby and milking it for all it’s worth)!!! 😉 *hrmph* But, that just means I needed to rest… and read. And ohhhhh how I HAVE been.
In fact! I have a new book review up (in case you missed it) and I 5-STAR LOVED IT!! ➔ Book Review – Ghosted by J.M. Darhower
EARLY BIRDS THAT JUST WENT LIVE RIGHT NOW!
- Drumline by Stacy Kestwick <— HE’S HER RIVAL ALERT BUT SHE’S AUDITIONING ANYWAY!!!! “…Reese Holland shows up with her long legs and no-bullsh*t attitude to audition for the prestigious all-male Rodner University snare line. It doesn’t matter how much hazing she has to endure from Laird Bronson, with his narrowed green eyes and arrogant smirk. She wants that damn spot, and she’s more than good enough to earn it...”
- Long for Me (Luminous) by Stacey Lynn <— SHE WALKS INTO A CLUB & SEES HER BOSS AS A DOM ALERT!! “I knew Rebecca Morales would be the perfect assistant. That’s why I hired her. I didn’t know that working with her every day would lead to temptation—to own her, to possess her. When she walked into Luminous, I knew I was screwed. Dipping your pen in the company ink is never smart, but we both agreed what happens at the club stays there. One night and then it’s back to business tomorrow…”
- Looking In by Michael Bailey <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT! “David and Adam feel the connection between them, but David has built walls around his heart that no one has bothered to break through, until Adam…”
- Honey and Heat by Rian Durant <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT! “Linden has only one thing on his mind a few days away from Christmas—his pending university exams. That is, until he meets his neighbors’ son who has returned for the holidays. Brice Stevens is gorgeous, but he’s insufferable…”
- Play Room: A Society X Novel by L.P. Dover & Heidi McLaughlin <— DON’T BREAK THE RULES OR YOU’RE OUT… “Rule #1 – No names. It doesn’t matter if you want to know, it’s forbidden. Rule #2 – No exchanging numbers. It doesn’t matter if you want to call, it’s forbidden. Rule #3 – Everything is to remain strictly anonymous. It doesn’t matter if you want to tell, it’s forbidden. Whatever your desire. Whatever your fetish. The Play Room is the place to go…”
- The Baby Project (The Kingston Family) by Miranda Liasson <— HE’S ALL TOO WILLING TO “DONATE” 😉 “Liz Kingston spends her life delivering babies and longs for one of her own. All she needs is someone with fabulous genetic material. Who better to ask than her sexy ex-fling, who has no interest in ever settling down or being a father…”
- Billionaire in Her Bed by Regina Kyle <— SHE DOESN’T REALIZE HE’S THE BILLIONAIRE SHE’S FIGHTING AGAINST! “Real estate mogul Eli Ward needs to keep a low profile on his new project. He’s expecting a fight from the somewhat eclectic folks currently living there.What he doesn’t expect is for that fight to be led by Brooke Worthington, the woman who rocked his world one unforgettable night. The one woman who doesn’t know who he is, which is a good thing. She just sees him as a regular guy. It’s refreshing…”
- The Fight Of My Life by Sienna Grant <— HER HUSBAND IS HANDSOME BUT BRUTAL… and then HE comes along… “Now married to Antonio, Jasmine has everything she could ever want. A big house, fancy cars, designer clothes and expensive jewellery, but the one thing she really needs isn’t included…love. When fighter Cole Sinclair comes along, a spark is ignited...”
- Cover of Night (Alpha Crew Book 3) by Laura Griffin <— A NAVY SEAL & A JOURNALIST ALERT! “Sparks fly when a journalist and a Navy SEAL cross paths in Thailand in this third entry in the thrilling and sexy Alpha Crew series from New York Times bestselling author Laura Griffin…”
PREORDERS (going live at midnight!!! )
- Tower of Dawn (Throne of Glass) by Sarah J. Maas – September 5th 2017
- When We Touch: A second-chance romance by Tia Louise
- Secrets in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel (In Death, Book 45) by J.D. Robb – September 5th 2017
- Eye Candy by Tijan, J. Daniels, Helena Hunting, Bella Jewel, Tara Sivec – September 5th 2017
- Intensity (Chronicles of Nick Book 8) by Sherrilyn Kenyon – September 5th 2017
- Dark Legacy (Carpathian Novel, A) by Christine Feehan – September 5th 2017
- The Woman Who Couldn’t Scream (The Virtue Falls Series) by Christina Dodd – September 5th 2017
- If There’s No Tomorrow by Jennifer L. Armentrout – September 5th 2017
- The Crossroads Duet by Rachel Blaufeld – September 7th 2017
➜ CHECK OUT ALL the upcoming BOOK RELEASES here (frequently updated and it goes all the way to 2018!)
Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).