BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!!!! LIVE LIVE LIVE!!! I know MANY in our crew LOVE this author (the author of our beloved “Kulti“) and have been waiting for this one!!!!!! *squeeeeee*!!!
➜ The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata (thank you Kim! :D) ➜➜➜➜
Happy birthday to everyone that finally gets to celebrate their Feb. 29th birthday. I’ve always been fascinated by leap-year babies. It’s just so weird to have so many non–actual-birthdays ’cause your “day” rarely comes… but it’s here now. :D!!! I remember when I was little, the lifeguard at the pool I swam at would tell us that he was only five years old. Mind you, he looked like a full-grown adult to me, but I was thrilled that I was a couple of years older than him. *snort*!!! 😛 THAT was my first realization that there was a thing called “Leap Year”.
And what a way to end off a month! A few exciting looking new releases (that one up there to the left is super-dark, plus three below from much-loved series), and a “new adult vampire” book (gah I LOVE that cover), plus some rock stars and bikers to boot! And then OMG on a few going live tomorrow. Of course, that’s not the main list, but I thought I’d highlight some that are HIGHLY anticipated. Like that one to the right. 😉
So whatcha readin’ now, or what one are you waiting for?
EARLY BIRDS LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! (and a few bargain finds…)
- The Wall of Winnipeg and Me by Mariana Zapata <— HE’S A HUGE FOOTBALL STAR & SHE’S HIS ASSISTANT/HOUSEKEEPER ALERT!! “Vanessa Mazur knows she’s doing the right thing. She shouldn’t feel bad for quitting. Being an assistant/housekeeper/fairy godmother to the top defensive end in the National Football Organization was always supposed to be temporary…” But then he asks her the unthinkable!!! *gasp*!!!! 😀
- This is War, Baby by K. Webster <— REALLY DARK ROMANCE WARNING! “My life had a plan. Until he invaded it and stole it all away. My captor took me and I became a pawn...”
- Crave by Teresa Mummert <— NEW ADULT VAMPIRE ROMANCE! “Elijah Malakai seemed like the perfect person to take my mind off everything my family had endured. He was a hunter and for the first time in years, I felt safe. However, Elijah had his own tragic past…”
- MC Chronicles: The Diary of Bink Cummings: Vol 4 (Novella) by Bink Cummings
- One of the Guys by Shiloh Walker <— HUMILIATED BY HER fiancé, and now crushing on her long time friend and co-worker…
- THE ARRANGEMENT 21 (THE FERRO FAMILY) by H.M. Ward
- Stolen Kisses (The Barrington Billionaires, Book 2) by Ruth Cardello
- With the Band by Natasha Preston <— ROCK STAR’S DAUGHTER & THE SINGER HE IS MENTORING... “he’s supporting them on their first worldwide tour. She’s off-limits. He can’t help himself.“
- Sticks (Black Addiction Book 2) by T Gephart <— ONE NIGHT WITH A DRUMMER & SHE ENDS UP PREGNANT! “…the soon-to-be baby bump with his name written all over it. He could barely tie his shoes; how in the hell was he going to raise a kid?”
- Beautiful Boss (The Beautiful Series Book 9) by Christina Lauren <— CHRISTINA LAUREN ALERT!! “In this e-novella, Will Sumner and Hanna Bergstrom (from Beautiful Player)…”
- Ride with Me (A Hellions MC & Ravage MC Duel) by Ryan Michele & Chelsea Camaron
- Unwanted Sacrifices (Russkaya Mafiya Book 3) by Sapphire Knight
- Can’t Stay Away by Lilly Avalon <— HE’S ABOUT TO BECOME HER STEPBROTHER ALERT! “Once he lays his eyes on Piper again, there’s no way he can leave without fixing what went wrong in the past…”
- The Queen & the Homo Jock King (At First Sight) by TJ Klune <— M/M ROMANCE by one of our fav m/m authors!!
- Butterfly Dreams by A. Meredith Walters <— SHE HAS A DEATH PHOBIA ALERT!! Not a new release but it’s on super-sale right now… and I mean bargain priced!!! She’s got a terrible phobia of dying, and he has a bad heart condition… “Together, Corin and Beckett finally learn to let go of their fears and take solace in everyday pleasures. Who knows what the future holds? After all, nothing lasts forever—the only promise they have is right now.”
A FEW OF TOMORROW’S PRE-ORDER HIGHLIGHTS!! (maybe going live at midnight…?)
- Midnight Lily by Mia Sheridan <— FROM THE AUTHOR OF ARCHER’S VOICE (MIA SHERIDAN ALERT!!!!) This is a standalone and sounds so intriguing!! “…when a friend offers up his remote lodge in the wilds of Colorado, giving Holden some time away to get his life back on track, he can hardly say no. The last thing he expects is to see a beautiful girl in the woods—one wearing a white, lace dress who appears in the moonlight, and leaves no footprints behind…” <— March 1st 2016
- Midnight Bites: Stories of the Morganville Vampires by Rachel Caine – March 1st 2016
- Midnight Marked: A Chicagoland Vampires Novel by Chloe Neill – March 1st 2016
- Rocked by Love (Gargoyles Series) by Christine Warren – March 1st 2016
- Sinner’s Creed (A Sinner’s Creed Novel) by Kim Jones – March 1st 2016 <— BIKER BOOK ALERT/ENFORCER FOR AN MC & NAIVE GIRL and… “...ever since she was seventeen she’s been drawn to this dark and mysterious man who always seemed to show up just when she needed him. After years of fated encounters, he’s back. This time he’s taking her…“
- Exposed: A Madame X Novel by Jasinda Wilder – March 1st 2016
- Until It’s Right by Jamie Howard – March 1st 2016 <— SHE’S TEXTING THE WRONG GUY ALERT!! “…she’s convinced she’s met Mr. Perfect. But when he accidentally gives her the wrong number, the stranger on the other end of her texts becomes her confidant…“