So… just a little *whoops* from me! I forgot to post this week’s latest book releases on Tuesday (like I normally do), ’cause um… well. I was so caught up in Travis that I couldn’t think straight. And as soon as I was starting to come out of my fog just enough to concentrate again, I got caught up in bad-boy bikers and, well. *whoops* 😉 Forgive me?
<—- I mean, just LOOK at all of the books that came out. TONS!!! I’ve just discovered quite a few from authors we know, highly anticpated books that have just come out, and let’s just say, I’ve downloaded quite a few samples of the ones that have caught my eye. TONS to choose from below!
- Dark Embrace (Principatus) by Lexxie Couper
- Deal with a Demon (Kindle Serial) by Celeste Easton
- Eternal Beauty: Mark of the Vampire (A Penguin Special from Signet Eclipse) by Laura Wright
- Falling Blind: The Sentinel Wars by Shannon K Butcher
- The Fine Line by Tracee Ford
- Flirting Under a Full Moon by Ashlyn Chase
- Kiss of Darkness (The Dragon Legion Novellas) by Deborah Cooke
- Sinner’s Heart (The Hellraisers) by Zoe Archer
- Only Lycans Need Apply: A Broken Heart Novel (BROKEN HEART VAMPIRES) by Michele Bardsley
- Allegiance Sworn (A NOVEL OF THE LIGHT BLADE) by Kylie Griffin
- Waiting for Darkness (Blood Martyr) by Fionn Jameson
- Taste His Darkness (Tainted Bloodline Series) by IL Dale
- A Deeper Darkness (Tainted Bloodline Series) by IL Dale
- Savage Possession by Moira Rogers
- Secrets of the Ghosts -The Sleeper by Solease M Barner
- Once You Go Demon (Pure Souls) by Killian McRae
- Dark Caress (The Fallen) by Tatum Throne
- Oliver’s Hunger (Scanguards Vampires #7) by Tina Folsom
CONTEMPORARY (includes erotica, mystery, military, bad boys, rock stars, NA etc…)
- Walking Disaster: A Novel by Jamie McGuire
- Own the Wind: A Chaos Novel by Kristen Ashley
- Blood and Sand (Elemental World) by Elizabeth Hunter <— Pre-order (not out yet but in May)
- What She Left Us by Stephanie Elliot
- Binds (Binds Series) by Rebecca Espinoza
- Damaged by H.M Ward <— teacher student!
- Dangerous Surrender by Carrie Kelly
- Disciplined By The Dom (Club Volare) by Chloe Cox
- Second Hearts (The Wishes Series) by GJ Walker-Smith
- The Executive Officer’s Wife by Lila Munroe
- Fever (THE BREATHLESS TRILOGY) by Maya Banks
- Fire and Ice (Guardians) by Victoria Paige
- Frayed (Torn Series) by Pamela Ann
- Freefall (New Reality Series, Book Three) by Bella St. James by Bella St. James
- Haze by Andrea Wolfe <— I think this is a rock star one!!
- Jezebel by Koko Brown <— prize fighter!
- Love and Irony by A.S. Hansen
- Love Irresistibly (FBI/U.S. ATTORNEY) by Julie James
- Lush (A DELICIOUS NOVEL) by Lauren Dane
- Should’ve Known Better by Cassandra Carr <– hockey player!
- Strong And Sexy (Sky High Air) by Jill Shalvis
- Summer He Came Home (Bad Boys of Crystal Lake) by Juliana Stone
- Surrender: A Section 8 Novel (A SECTION EIGHT NOVEL) by Stephanie Tyler
- Wait for You by J. Lynn <– re-released with new publisher (HarperCollins)
- When I’m With You Part V: When You Submit by Beth Kery
- Stealing Home: A Diamonds and Dugouts Novel by Jennifer Seasons <– baseball player!
- Starting Now: A Blossom Street Novel by Debbie Macomber
- Rock Me Senseless (Rock Star Erotic Romance) (Rock Me #1) by Juliette Jaye
- One Texas Night by Jodi Thomas
- Out Of The Friend Zone by Stephanie Nicole
- Marriage Matters by Cynthia Ellingsen
- My Wicked Nanny (Club Wicked 2) by Ann Mayburn
- Nautier and Wilder by Lora Leigh & Jaci Burton
- Incineration (Heart of Stone) by D.H. Sidebottom <– organized crime/ alpha male
- Bridge Over the Atlantic by Lisa J. Hobman
- Burnt by Karly Lane
- A Brand New Ending by S.A. Rolls
- Belong to You (A Cole Novel) by Vi Keeland
- Armed and Dangerous: A Sugarland Blue Novella (A Penguin Special from Signet Eclipse) by Jo Davis
- Be Good by Dakota Madison
- Thrill Ride (Black Knights Inc.) by Julie Ann Walker
- Always Tied Up (Red Door Doms) (Book 1) by Mandoline Creme
- Unbreak Me (Second Chances) by Heather D’Agostino
- Lost in Distraction by BJ Harvey
- Homecoming (1Night Stand Series) by Cate Masters
- Let Angels Fly by Noelle Clarke
- Bringing Up Baxter (Forever Friends, Book 3 of 4) by Peggy Webb
- Haven from the Storm (Storms of Life #1) by Sarah Dosher
You are SO right, that is a TON of book releases! I just wanted to mention that although Elizabeth Hunter announced yesterday that Blood and Sand was her first book available for pre-order, Amazon has a release date of 05/28/2013. Thanks for all you do, Maryse!
I saw now that Beautifully Broken – Part One by Angela Stephens is actually free on Amazon at the moment.
It’s official….I need to quit my job, find me a sugar daddy, and spend my time catching up on all of these books. There’s no way I can get get to these AND work a full time job!
Great list of books! But I’m sad my new release didn’t make it. 😉
Thrill Ride by Julie Ann Walker came out as well
Oh I got over excited there!!! Thanks Virginia… I see it IS a pre-order right now… Okay lemme fix. 🙂
Tina Folsom released Oliver’s Hunger on Sunday. (Book 7 in the Scanguards series)
Thanks Kelly & Sarah!! I added them. 🙂
Okay Sarah D, it’s now on there. I was looking for the books that went live this week (yours was from last week, it would seem). 🙂
Wanted to let you know that Miles of Pleasure by Stephanie Nicole is actually Under Her Skin by Alexis Lauren with characters names changed. Bought and started reading MoP and realized it seemed really familiar so I went back through my Rock Star reads until I found it. No idea if its theft or an author name change but buyer beware 🙁
Wow, look at that list! I’ve already read Own the Wind. I was going to hold off reading because I had tons of things to do but when I heard that there was a prologue to Fire Inside, I just bought it. Walking Disaster and Fever is next. I simply loved Wait for you!
Awesome list!!! Where have all of the freebies gone? Miss those..
Thanks Maryse, you’re amazing. I don’t know how you keep up with all these books.
Thanks Stace. I took it down for now…
Maryse. several weeks ago you recommended rock & roll never forgets by barbara stewart. I think the second book of the trilogy should be coming out soon is there anyway you could confirm that for us?
As always thank you! Right now I am caught up in Music of the Heart by Katie Ashley. I think you will all love this one! But I will tackle this soon!
What about Mutual Release by Liz Crowe. Just started it, but I’ve liked her other books in the Stewart Realty series
Just finished Damaged.. the student/ teacher one. I liked it.. definitely worth reading. I will definitely be reading the next one.
Awesome thank you Sara!!! That was one where I downloaded the sample.
I just finished Rules of Entanglement and it is absolutely fabulous! Jax is SO a new book boyfriend, for real!!
Just finished 2nd book Fever part of Breathless series. Looooved it!! So well written.
Maureen April 25 2013 at 6:15 AM
What’s the next book from J R Ward