Since tomorrow is dedicated to Travis and Beautiful Disaster, I thought I’d go ahead and put up tomorrow’s latest book releases early! Well that, and the fact that TWO of my fellow reader friends have asked for it.
Here you go, Christina and Julie 🙂 Enjoy!
P.S. (a small number of these have an August 15th release date but the majority are for August 14th).
- Onyx (A Lux Novel) by Jennifer Armentrout!!!! (sorry… I got excited there. I read the first book when it first came out at the beginning of the year and LOVED IT TO DEATH!!!! OMG YES! SO I’ve been anxiously awaiting this… many of us have actually 😉 I highly recommend this one and here is the reading order guide for those who’d like to start it.)
- Beautiful Disaster: A Novel by Jamie McGuire (in paperback format!!)
- The Inn at Rose Harbor: A Novel by Debbie Macomber
- Chilled (A Bone Secrets Novel) by Kendra Elliot
- Because You Are Mine Part III: Because You Haunt Me by Beth Kery
- Hammer It Home: Powertools, Book 6 by Jayne Rylon
- Misplaced Cowboy (Foreign Affairs, Book Two) by Lexxie Couper
- Biting Oz: Biting Love, Book 5 by Mary Hughes
- Life Cycle (Preternaturals Book 4) by Zoe Winters
- The Sinister Touch by Jayne Castle
- The Fatal Fortune by Jayne Castle
- The Third Duke’s The Charm: Ladies In Waiting (InterMix) by Emma Wildes
- For Such a Time as This: A Women of Hope Novel by Ginny Aiken
- A Path Toward Love by Cara Lynn James
- Poison Study by Maria V. Snyder
- Summer’s Child by Diane Chamberlain
- The Ocean Between Us by Susan Wiggs
- Taming Talia by Marie-Nicole Ryan
- Life Drawing For Beginners by Roisin Meaney
- Tempestuous April (Best of Betty Neels) by Betty Neels
- Damsel in Green (Best of Betty Neels) by Betty Neels
- Aspects of the Heart by Claire McNab
- Stone Cold by Andrea Kane
- Date with a Devil: Blind Date from Hell\Dance with the Devil\Hal and Damnation by Cherry Adair, Anne Stuart, Muriel Jensen
- The Fallen 4 (Fallen (Simon Paperback)) by Thomas E. Sniegoski
- Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle
- Counting Backwards by Laura Lascarso
AHHHHHHHHH!!! Can not wait for Onxy!! Already pre-ordered….although it will have to wait till I finish Breathe (hopefully tonite cuz I can’t put it down… it might be my favorite KA book yet!!!) Also — LOVE Jamie McGuire. I have already read Beautiful Disaster twice THIS year!!!!! So excited for her!!