Two highly anticipated releases are out today: Wethering the Storm – a rock star book (#2 after the one I LOVED last year) and Shooting Scars (YAY bad guys!! Javier and I have a date!). Ohhh I have a feeling he and I are not going to go well together after this one, but I still can’t help myself. 😉 *fingers crossed*
P.S. I read a book last night that I LOVED! Like… 4.5 star loved. No real complaints from me other than I just wish it was longer. Other than that, it fulfilled my reading needs (and I loved the writing style), so I’ll be reviewing that one shortly.
So here are today’s latest book releases, plus I pointed out a few new releases that look goooood and our fellow readers have found us some great looking bargain ebooks, too!
Feel free to let me know if I’m missing any, or if you’ve found one in the bunch, that you loved. 😀
- Trying Not To Love You (The Love Series) by Megan Smith <— this was one of the suggestions to one of yesterday’s reader questions, and I just realized book #2 (below) is out now, too! – both bargain priced!
- Easy To Love You (The Love Series) by Megan Smith (book #2 that was just recently released)
- Friend-Zoned by Belle Aurora <— book #2 is on sale, too!
- Love Thy Neighbor (Friend-Zoned) by Belle Aurora <— Kathy says: “The second book in the Friend Zoned series by Belle Aurura is on sale… If you haven’t yet the first book yet, you should, it was one of my best reads this year!!”
- In This Moment by Autumn Doughton <— Kat LOVED it: “This was a 5 star read for me. Brilliant writing that made the reader feel the characters emotions. I cried, I loved, and I didn’t want this book to end.”
- Hell’s Knights (The MC Sinners Series) by Bella Jewel <— motorcycle club!! Tasha says: “Finished this book this morning, and I liked it. It is a great short read… Not a cliffhanger.”
- Jet: A Marked Men Novel by Jay Crownover <— Stephanie found us this deal “JET: A Marked Men Novel is reduced!”
- Rule: A Marked Men Novel by Jay Crownover <— and while we’re at it, book #1 is on sale, too!
- Escaping Me by Elizabeth Lee <— Tasha LOVED this one: “I finished it! I have to say I would give it 5 stars loved this book!”
- Selling Scarlett (Love Inc.) by Ella James <— which so many of our fellow readers loved, and book #2 was just released (see it below).
- Own the Wind: A Chaos Novel by Kristen Ashley ! (thanks Michelle!) – check out my review
- The Sea of Tranquility: A Novel by Katja Millay <— one of my forever-favorites (check out my review).
- His Dark Ways by Naomi Canale <— eeeeep!! This one sounds scary-exciting-hot. She plays with fire… and summons? something.
- The Eve Continuum – Book One: Emily by Storm JK
- Destruction of the Soul (The Guild Series) by J.L. Vallance
- 23rd Century Romance by Jake Hartnell
- Medium Rare: (Intermix) (Ramos Family) by Meg Benjamin
- Master at Arms (Dragon Knights) by Bianca D’Arc
- Diamond Dust (Takhini Wolves) by Vivian Arend
- Omens: A Cainsville Novel by Kelley Armstrong
- Shooting Scars (The Artists Trilogy) by Karina Halle
- Wethering the Storm by Samantha Towle <— sequel to her rock star read from last year (that I loved – see my review of #1).
- Sweet Thing by Renee Carlino <— re-released by new publisher! One of my favorites! (see my review)
- For Me, It’s Not Over by Tracey te Braake <— sounds angsty and tumultuous. I’m sampling it.
- A Good-Lookin’ Man by Marcia Lynn McClure
- Finding Divine by Eve Vaughn <— “…when Jessica learns of Simon’s connection to her brother’s death, the devastating truth threatens to tear them apart.“
- Between Then and Now (The Wardham Series) by Zoe York
- Blush (Burlesque Bombshells) by Nicola Marsh
- The Book of Joshua I – Trust (Gems & Gents Series) by Iris Bolling
- The Boss by Abigail Barnette – “… When the irresistible stranger from that one incredible night turns out to be her new boss … Sophie can’t resist the chance to rekindle the spark between them… and the opportunity to explore her submissive side with the most Dominant man she’s ever known.“
- Unexpected (A Silver Creek Romance) by Maisey Yates <— oh this one looks like super-romance fun! “But a mix-up at the fertility clinic lands her with a hassle she didn’t count on. A big, muscular hassle in a Stetson and cowboy boots. … Now, thanks to a clerical error, a woman he’s never met is having his baby—and there’s no way he’s going to walk away and forget he has a child.“
- No Strings Attached by Suzan Butler
- Schooled in Revenge by Jesse Lasky
- The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes
- Handcuffed in Housewares (Tulle and Tulips) by Nikki Duncan
- Hope Springs (Compass Girls) by Mari Carr <— “When Wyatt catches some thugs harassing the pretty daughter of his bosses, he doesn’t hesitate to call on his partner Clayton to kick some asses. But then he realizes what a temptation the sweet, sheltered Hope presents. Especially her naughty wish to unleash her inner vixen—with both of them.“
- Maxie (Triple X) by Kimberly Dean <— Whoa. I read the synopsis twice. That’s quite the story…
- Feel the Rush: A Hard Feelings Novel (InterMix) by Kelsie Leverich
- Can’t Help Falling in Love by Cheryl Harper
- Playing With Her Heart by Lauren Blakely
- Taming Cross (Love Inc.) by Ella James <— book #2 is live right now (Thanks Melissa!!) and it comes after Selling Scarlett (Love Inc.) which so many of our fellow readers loved.
- Faithful (Wanted) by Kelly Elliot